A Monster Life Ch. 73-75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Giuang looked at commander Tiambo and captain Garlac, then at the demon commander. 'Burn forever in the heat of a dragon's heart.' she said, and the three of them glowed slowly brighter.

***

Valdys froze for a moment when her senses were struck with a brief but intense pulse of spirit magic. She looked at Yingshien and noticed the tear running down her cheek while her stern gaze was fixed at the road ahead.

Ulric laid his paw in the small of Valdys's back. 'Are we going into the correct direction?'

She pulled the latest piece from her pocket and laid it on her palm. When it stopped rotating, she frowned and hummed.

Ulric looked at it. 'Something wrong?'

She applied her directional senses to the piece again to be sure, but the result was the same. 'The heading is slowly changing. The piece is on the move.'

75 - Party on the Run

Sorcis, the royal wizard of the Safo, a species that would remind Ulric of sheep with less herbivore traits like having their eyes to the front instead of the sides like real sheep, took a late night stroll through the royal castle. Whenever he was stuck on a problem, he did that to loosen his focus on the problem and force himself to be more flexible in his thoughts. He also loved the relative quiet during resting time, when only a handful of the castle's servants were working.

It made the hushed voices in one of the castle's store rooms all the more audible when he strolled through the lower layers in search of a nice wine to contemplate over. He peeked through the crack of the door to see who was still awake at the time. The store keeper didn't appreciate supplies disappearing without advanced notice, especially when it came to the good stuff, so he wanted to avoid being seen. The sight of general Forto and minister Subac surprised the old wizard because those two were often at each other's throat during meetings, and his curiosity was stoked by suspicion.

Forto wiped a piece of lint from the sleeve of his official garment. 'My officers have cleared their staff from any royal loyalists.'

Subac looked over the row of wine barrels. 'Good.' she said, and filled a cup with wine. 'My troll contacts told me they have selected the diplomatic staff that will settle here after we make our peace offer to exchange people. There will still be protests, but after we expose the royal family as the ones provoking a war with the trolls, most subjects will eventually take our side as the ones securing peace and safety, after we present the evidence we planted.'

Forto nodded. 'I have also selected the ones to become observers of the troll forces.' He looked around casually at the supplies. 'At my age, I'm no longer interested in fighting a battle we would lose anyway. I want to retire soon in peace and quiet, and a small fortune will only make it more enjoyable for me.'

Subac took a sip from her cup. 'I am glad they opted for this less violent solution. And also to make a little profit on the side.'

'Have they set a date yet?'

Subac shook her head. 'Seems they are waiting for a delegation to arrive on their side. Something about specialists who are there to ensure nothing will be taken from the royal treasury in the confusion of the coup.'

Forto looked a little puzzled at the minister. 'They're worried about the treasury?'

Subac shrugged. 'Maybe they're thinking someone might use a royal seal to seek help abroad? It doesn't matter as long as we're in power.'

Sorcis's heart raced. He had heard enough, and silently returned to his chambers while recalling the tats he received lately, speaking of large movements of demon armies and the outbreak of fighting at a few places. He wasn't sure if he guessed correctly, but he thought it was better to take unnecessary precautions than neglect in his special duty.

back in his chambers, he cast a spell over the small fire in the fireplace and it went out. He inserted a slim rod into a hole in the stone wall at the rear, and a section the size of a large book swung forward. From the hollow space behind it, he took a small wooden box, closed the partition again, and set a new fire. Storing the box in his everyday satchel, he took it with him as he left the castle via a secret underground passage.

The passage ended at a door in a small back alley a little farther away in the town, and from there he moved undetected to a nearby cottage at the edge of town. At the backdoor, he knocked softly until the owner answered it.

'Master Sorcis?' said the surprised Rachael. 'What are you doing here?'

'We need to talk.' he said with hushed urgency. 'Emergency on our hands.'

She let him inside quickly, knowing the old man was not one to make jokes, and offered him a chair in the kitchen. 'What's going on?'

He gave her a grim look. 'I need you to leave the country as quietly as possible this night. Can you do that?'

The wool on her back stood up straight at the sudden seriousness of his request. 'Yes, but why?'

Sorcis took the box from his satchel. 'Terrible things are going to happen soon and I believe it might have to do with this.' He opened it and pulled out a stone with a rune carved in its surface. 'This is something entrusted by me by my master, and to him by his, and so on. The details have been lost, but I know that it is of great importance to demons, and they must absolutely not obtain it at any cost.'

Rachael took the stone and examined it. 'You mean, demons are coming here to steal this?'

'I am not completely sure, but it's highly probable.'

She looked up at him. 'Wouldn't it be better if I fight them when they come?'

He shook his head. 'I don't think you could on your own. General Forto is in on it.'

She gazed at him in shock. 'Forto!?'

'And more, including Subac. I overheard them talking about a coup against the royals. You alone would not be able to take them on and I can't save all the royal family on short notice. Best I can do is warn them and keep them as safe as possible by staying close. This is why you must leave right now without raising suspicions. If I am wrong about the outcome, and I dearly hope so, I will send you a tat and you can return.'

Rachael gave him the stone. 'I'll pack my things.'

***

Humming her favourite song, Handil returned home after meeting with a few of her Safo merchant friends. The fox-like species named Ruza gasped when she found her unexpected visitor sitting in the dark in her living room. 'Rachael?' she said as she dropped her bag on the floor. 'Why are you here in the dark?'

'I need your help, but it could be dangerous.'

Handil sat down in the chair opposite of Rachael. She didn't care about danger when it came to her close friend. 'Tell me what I can do.'

'I need a good excuse to leave the country this night, and I could only think of you.'

'Are you in trouble?'

'It's a personal request from master Sorcis. He said trouble is coming here, and he needs me to be far away by then in order to protect something important. The only credible reason I could think of was escorting you abroad again.'

Handil sat back in her chair and pondered. 'I do have a trip planned to the south in the near future, and wanted to ask if you wanted come with me if you had no other obligations.' She gazed at her friend. 'I have arranged most of the trip already, so we can leave very soon and I'll introduce you as my assistant to hide your identity.'

Rachael sat forward onto the edge of her seat and laid her hand on Handil's knee. 'It could turn out to be very dangerous if we're unlucky, so if you have any doubt, you don't have to do this.'

The fox gave her a gentle smile and laid her hand on Rachael's. 'You're too important to me to have any doubts.'

Rachael took Handil's hand in hers and smiled gratefully. 'Thank you.'

***

Valdys checked the artefact while they stopped at some distance from a coastal town several days after leaving the dragon country and travelling away from main roads. 'It's pointing directly at the water, so it's on an island or maybe even all the way in the south.'

Ulric looked at the horizon as he sat on the ground, then at the town. 'So, we'll be taking a ship again.' He turned to his girls and their two new companions. 'We don't know how long we'll be gone this time, anyone who wishes to stay here instead?'

'We're all with you, Wolfie. You know that.' said Iphigenia.

Ulric looked at Isazea. 'I don't think we can take Cat with us. If you think travelling in the open all the time makes you uncomfortable, I don't want you to force yourself, sweetie.'

She laid her hand in his neck and scratched gently with her fingers in his fur. 'I think I will be fine as long as we're together. I already feel less like cooping up inside all day and nervous about new places.'

He nuzzled her nose. 'I'm glad to hear that.' he said, and looked at Tipper and Yingshien. 'Are you two all right with coming all the way with us?'

Tipper gave him a nod. 'I will do what it takes to restore my honour.'

Yingshien huffed lightly through her nose. 'I promised to protect the artefacts and the quest, and a dragon does not back away.'

'Then we'll have to see what we can take with us and Harry, and hide Cat here where it won't be found. We should also see if we can buy some pack animals.'

Isazea pulled gently at his fur. 'I'm almost done with constructing capris for all of us.'

He raised an eyebrow at her. 'You made more bike golems?'

She nodded. 'I wanted it to be a surprise. Thought everyone might enjoy having one, and they might be useful.'

He pulled her close and gave her a big kiss. 'How much time do you need?'

She blushed and smiled. 'Less than a day. Maybe half of one.'

Ulric looked at the others. 'I think we can spare that much time, yes?'

The others agreed, and Isazea went to work straight away with Kaui and Valdys assisting her.

***

Rachael looked over the wide and empty sea from the back of the merchant ship. She had received no news about her country before they left and hoped master Sorcis was alive and well, as well as her Safo people. She suppressed her worry with the knowledge that he was very capable and would know what to do if there really was trouble, and inhaled the sea air deep into her lungs to clear her mind for a while.

Handil stepped up next to her a little later. 'We're still sailing on schedule.'

Rachael glanced at a couple of passengers a little farther away on deck, who sat on the rail and looked out over the sea. 'Any word on the other passengers?'

'Nothing special. Merchants and people travelling. The captain has seen no reason to distrust any of them so far.'

Rachael leaned with her back against the rail. 'I'm glad we could take this ship belonging to your friend. It's better than sailing with an unknown ship.'

Handil nodded. 'I only wish the circumstances of the trip were less serious.'

Rachael took the fox's hand in hers. 'I'm both glad and sorry you're with me.'

Handil smiled softly and gazed into her friend's sunflower yellow eyes. 'I am not sorry. In fact, I wanted to take you on a trip after telling you what has been on my mind for some time now.'

Rachael's heart beat faster and she squeezed Handil's hand lightly. 'I think I know what you want to say.' she said and blushed. 'I've seen you look at me and if I'm guessing correctly, you feel the same as I do.'

Handil cautiously reached out to Rachael's cheek, and when she didn't pull away, she cupped it, leaned closer, and kissed the one she loved for some time already.

Rachael answered her kiss and pulled her slightly taller Ruza lover gently closer by her hand, and pulled back from the kiss after a few moments. 'Even if things turn out for the worst, I won't have to regret not experiencing kissing you.'

Handil smiled at her. 'How would you feel about not regretting doing a lot more than kissing right now?'

The sudden itch in Rachael's abdomen caused a giggle. 'I'd feel very good about that.'

The two tried to keep a composed aura as they went down to their cabin, and kissed again as soon as they closed the door behind them. They kept kissing while removing each other's garments, and held on to a tight embrace as they caressed each other's lips and played with their tongues for a while longer.

Rachael pulled back, and led her hot, foxy friend to the bed, and onto her back. She had admired her lover's body before as they shared the occasional public bath together, but seeing her now as her lover made a big difference. She traced the edge of Handil's black fur front at the auburn fur of the rest of her slender body with her fingertips, smelling her arousing scent coming from between her thighs, and leaned in to kiss and suck on the black nipples protruding through the fur of her small breasts.

Handil moaned softly as her chest filled with arousing tingles, and ran her fingers through Rachael's loosely curled, thick white wool hair on her head, until her Safo lover moved down and attended to her increasingly damp fur between her thighs. She held her longer moans back while her abdomen heated up more with every lick along and in between her folds. Rachael's strong tongue slipped in and out of her pussy and teased her clit, and she squirmed slowly for more. 'I love you, Rach.' she breathed as the tip of her tail swayed in pleasure.

Heat and tension grew fast in her lower body when Rachael sucked and nibbled on her highly sensitive clit, and she stuffed a pillow in her face to muffle her moaning as she saw stars and trembled in her climax.

Rachael stroked Handil's front gently while she caught her breath, then kissed her deep while the Ruza slipped her fingers between the woolly thighs and caressed the wet, black mound there. Rachael pressed her mound against the nimble fingers while she wiggled her hips with the carnal pleasure building up inside her, and massaged Handil's breasts.

Handil moaned together with her lover, slipped her dripping fingers deep inside, and pulled out again to pinch and pull on Rachael's clit, eliciting more urgent moans from her. Her other hand slipped down the wool back, wrapped around the base of Rachael's tail, and massaged her tight ass with two fingers.

The heat rose through Rachael's body from the two places where Handil stoked her fire, and she pressed her mouth hard on Handil's, moaning deep as her body quivered in the first orgasm gifted to her by her lover.

The two girls kissed for a while longer, grinding their bodies together, until they were ready to find more bliss together again.

***

Ulric gazed into Valdys's eyes as they stood in the kitchen, thinking for a moment that the grey irises of her demonic black eyes never lost anything of their mysterious attractiveness since he met her, before returning to the reason for standing so close to her. 'And you're sure this will work?'

She took his head between her hands. 'I think it will, but only testing it will prove that.'

He gave a slight nod. 'All right. Go ahead.'

Valdys touched his forehead with hers, closed her eyes, and concentrated on the familiar bond as she wrapped her spell around it. It tightened around the undecipherable bond spell, and fused with it at several places before the sorceress let go of it. She kissed him. 'Do you feel any different?'

He searched his senses and reached out to all the girls with his mind. 'No. I still sense all of you as before.'

'Then we should test it. Everyone already learned to invoke the temporary block, so, pick someone to go with you and I'll keep an eye on everyone else to see if it works.'

He nodded and pondered whom to pick while they were all busy packing for the overseas trip. Without a clear reason to pick one over the other, he turned to Kaui, who was doing an inventory of kitchen supplies to take with them. 'Kaui, will you test the bond block with me for a fast recharge of your tallies?'

She gave him a smile, thinking she was lucky to be the one nearby when Valdys did her thing. 'With pleasure, Master.'

He held out his paw and she took it in her hand. 'Let's find out what happens then.' he said, and led his plump pig orc girl to the bedroom.

He pulled her tight dress over her head in between kissing her, and pulled her gently with him onto the pile of pillows on her knees while admiring her cute curves. 'I'd rather take my time and give you all the pleasure I can, but this time it's about filling up your tallies quickly without affecting the others like usual.'

Kaui caressed his cheek and smiled at her bloodwolf mate. 'My pleasure comes from serving you in any way I can, my wonderful Master.'

He kissed her passionately while holding her tight, then nuzzled her nose. 'I love you, my sweet cutie.'

She blushed hard. 'I love nothing more than you, Master.' she whispered, and went down, sliding her lips around her predator's hot and hard dick.

Valdys sensed it at the same time as the other girls did, but the bond block suppressed the shared arousal, smell, taste, and touch enough that it didn't interfere with their tasks. The blush on everyone's faces and the glances they exchanged were the only indication that something was going on.

Ulric growled softly at Kaui's tongue wrapping around his tip, massaging it and stroking every part that fit into her mouth. 'The way you please me never grows old, my plump beauty.'

Kaui smiled and sucked harder at the taste of his precum. 'I'll try anything new if it ever does, Master.' she said and massaged his furry balls as she slid her mouth as far as she could onto him.

It didn't take long with her attention for his balls and dick, for Ulric to tense with the urge building in his lower body, and he growled deep when he filled her mouth with his hot energy. Kaui sucked every drop out of him, and swallowed eagerly while she moaned and licked him clean.

When she sat up again, he pushed her onto her back and licked and bit softly all over her breasts and nipples first, then in her neck while she squirmed at the shivers rushing across her skin. He kissed her again and she guided his tip to her wet slit. 'I'm ready, Master.'

'Good girl.' he growled, leaned on his paws, and took her breath away when he slid quick and completely inside her.

With every thrust inside her, she moaned harder and increased her pussy's grip around him. 'This, feels so good, Master.' she moaned and heightened Ulric's arousal as she gripped his fur between her fingers.

He lowered his head, clamped his jaws on her throat, and growled loud, knowing it forced her to her peak. The fire inside her mixed with her instinct's fear pushed her over the edge, and groaned deep from her throat when she came, triggering Ulric's climax with her tight pussy squeezing him.

They panted while the stream of his seed spread its heat within her and their intimate parts pulsed against each other. 'You're doing good, lovers.' said Valdys. 'We sensed your climaxes without it affecting us, other than arousal at the knowledge of what you're doing.' She giggled at Elzbieta's blush as she looked at her and Iphigenia. 'Which one of you wants to release her block to find out what happens?'

Iphigenia gave her a slightly mischievous smile. 'I'll do it.' she said, and recited the release spell in her mind. All the shared sensations hit her at a faster speed, and she moaned hard as she jerked at the sudden waves of heat engulfing her body and her mind going blank as she came along with Kaui's orgasm.

Elzbieta quickly held Iphigenia up on her feet until she caught her breath. 'Wow.' she breathed. 'I don't think anything was left out.'

Valdys checked Iphigenia's vital signs. 'Iphi just enjoyed it all in a few moments, and she's fine, as well as her tallies which increased a little in the usual way. She's going to activate her block again.'