A Monster Life Ch. 73-75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulric kissed Kaui. 'All right, then we'll do the next step.' he said, and Kaui tightened her pussy again and tensed her buns as she squirmed in anticipation.

He slipped gently out of her, and she turned around on her knees and hands, tilting her behind up at him as she arched her back. 'I don't think I need the lotion, Master.' she whispered.

He chuckled once and placed his tip, slick with their mixed juices, against the tight hole between her buns. 'I think I agree, my tasty cutie.' he said, and pressed gently against her.

She relaxed herself against the urge to tighten in pleasure already, and pressed against Ulric's hot tip as well. With little effort, her anus spread and his hot flesh slipped slowly inside her dirty place. She bit her lip and moaned, then gasped lightly when his tip popped into her and sent a fast heat wave through her abdomen. At her first breath, she pressed again and breathed heavy while the heat inside her increased with every bit more of his length sliding into her depths.

Ulric groaned more when the heat spread through his dick and balls and into his lower abdomen, until her behind pressed against his hips. 'Your two tasty buns and this tightness can drive me crazy.' he growled.

Kaui looked back in lust for him over her shoulder. 'Go as crazy as you want to into me, Master.'

'I don't want to hurt you in any way, my sweet prey.' he said, bent over her, slipped one paw around her front and between her legs, and gripped her neck in his jaws. Kaui cried out in ecstasy as he growled and slowly thrust inside her, while pressing his fingers against her mound and clit.

Her urge for his flesh inside her as she pressed herself hard against him, as well as her cries of pure lust and the heat rising fast inside him, pushed his arousal to its maximum, and he rubbed her mound and clit fast in his desire to see her come. He lost out to her tightness and growled low and long as he shot streams of his seed deep inside her, triggering her climax with one hard squeeze of her mound in his paw.

He rolled with her on his side, keeping his throbbing dick pressed deep into her. 'How is it now?'

Iphigenia gave Valdys a nod while Elzbieta supported her again, released her block, and jerked and trembled once more when she came riding on Kaui's second climax. She panted and chuckled. 'That was definitely number two.'

Valdys kept her eye on Elzbieta, who helped Iphigenia sit down before she sat down herself. She took a deep breath, and released her block.

The elf jerked and clamped her mouth as she moaned loud at the first shared orgasm, followed quickly by the second. She panted hard and needed some time to focus her vision and thoughts before she could speak. 'I don't think I will survive when I receive this from everyone at once.'

Valdys giggled. 'I think the test succeeded, my love. I'm going to enjoy what you did to Kaui now.' she said, and squirmed when the buffered sensations exploded inside her.

Ulric chuckled, and licked and kissed Kaui's neck. 'I think things became even more interesting for us.'