All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 76-78'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Right when it was getting good. Atleast the updates are consistent.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful entry.

And really fun references when Tipper asked the clerk about places that served dwarves. The Dancing Pony, a reference to the Prancing Pony, a place outside the Shire in the town of Bree that catered to both humans and hobbits (Tolkien). And the Restaurant at the End of the City, a reference to the Douglas Adams novel, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, a place which served anybody.

Fun stuff; and the list of girls continues to grow! Tipper and Yungshien are along but likely are not privy to the relationships between Ulric and his fantastic ladies. And now we add Rachael the Safo (don't recall what she looks like) and Handil the fox girl (kitsune?).

Thanks for sharing. A delight as usual. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One emerging issue...

Ulric "upgraded" multiple time already, the group is growing BUT each fucking time the four demon out fight/smart them... that is getting to the point of not frustrating but annoying! grrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, Terrence and team constantly being ahead of them, always getting the drop, always being able to escape cleanly, etc... all despite what should be Ulric's many advantages... is getting very old. Hate to say it, but getting close to giving up on this series.

L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

This series has really started to drag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES