A Monster Life Ch. 88-90

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her time pouring water over her big breasts and hard, dark red nipples, and sliding her hands all over her fleshy curves. The amount of covert attention she received from the canine amused her, and she explicitly let out a soft moan while she rubbed her mound with slightly exaggerated motions. It was only half fake, since the cool water hadn't doused the smoulder inside her abdomen by much. She fell back into the water, and drifted with her eyes closed.

Tarrence kept an eye on Elyta because he was thoroughly trained to do so, but he couldn't deny she was not unpleasant to look at. Her damaged wings and tail even added to his interest in her. He had no plans to try something with her though, his mind was set on another goal, and he finished his final rinse when she laid back in the water and drifted slowly on the stream towards him. He didn't think she'd keep her eyes closed for long, but she did. For a moment he thought about leaving the stream as he intended and leave her to her own devices, but he figured he might as well make sure she hadn't fallen asleep and would drift away. It was also a good excuse to look at her fully naked body up close.

She turned gently sideways with a slight movement of one submerged wing, and opened her eyes at once when she bumped with her arm against his stomach. She chuckled as she looked up at him. 'The water tempted me a little too much to give into resting my eyes.'

He looked down at her. 'I still have use of you, so don't do anything stupid.'

She took him by his side as she bent to stand up in the water, and lost her balance. Tarrence grabbed her around her waist in a reflex, and she ended up standing with her body pressed tight against his. She gazed deep into his usually cold, blue eyes, but now there was a tiny glimmer almost hidden in them. His gaze didn't falter. 'Something's hindering you.'

She barely nodded and laid one hand on his tight behind. 'There is.' she breathed while she slowly lost her fight with her nature. She didn't mind for once.

Tarrence had learned about the behaviour of all known species as his training, and her actions confirmed what he had suspected. He had no choice but to act upon it before it became a problem to his quest.

His sudden and hard kiss startled her, and set her abdomen on fire while her heart rate shot up. As a succubus she shouldn't be affected by the actions of her partner, but he was not the average kind of male. She gripped his behind tighter, and responded to his kiss with her tongue searching for his long and rough one, and pressed her hips against his as she let herself go.

He gripped her behind and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him and he waded to the bank while his dick grew hard and touched her pussy. He laid her down in the grass, and she didn't waste any time by grabbing his dick and guiding his tip between her wet and hot lips. She groaned at his thrust and clenched herself around him while he pounded her pussy fast and hard. 'Yesss..' she hissed. 'Break me!'

He grunted and indulged in the urge to fuck her since it was beneficial, while his nature to control things enjoyed submitting a succubus. He only held himself back to prolong the pleasure.

Every thrust inside her sent a shock of desire through her, and she gripped his back harder with her legs. 'More.' she groaned, trying to goad him into giving her more, but he did not budge. It only aroused her even more and she groaned harder for him.

To her frustration, he backed off when she tightened even more around him as she neared her peak, then pounded deeper and harder into her when her grip lessened. She clawed and gripped his chest fur, and trembled in ecstasy when he grabbed her throat and pushed her head back. She had been fucked hard before, but this time she had lost all control of the situation, and willingly submitted to him.

Tarrence sensed it, and rewarded her by pushing her once more to the limit and backing off, then pound her dripping pussy again and leaning closer to her face. 'You can come now.'

His permission broke her completely, and her mind was swept away in an explosive climax rushing through her body, while her voice faded with her breath. Tarrence slowed down, let her contracting pussy do its work, and came with a long drawn out growl inside her.

She panted while her vision returned, and felt spent. She looked at his calm face, and contracted her pussy in reflex when he pulled out of her. He stood up and brushed dirt and grass from his knees. 'I'll see you at the camp when you've cleaned yourself up again.' he said, and went back into the water to freshen up quickly before leaving.

She closed her eyes and lay speechless for a while until she regained some of her strength, and washed her sensitive body with satisfaction later. She suspected he knew something, but didn't mind as it should work in her favour. She giggled at the thought of submitting again to him even when she wasn't affected.

***

Rachael watched over Handil and the camp while the others slept and dusk crawled over the landscape, and kept herself busy with new light staff practice, written down by Valdys from excerpts in her library. She had barely sat down next to her beloved and read the instructions again, when Handil's torso jerked. The fox girl opened her eyes wide with a blank gaze while she squirmed and shook all over. Rachael grabbed her head in her hands. 'Handil! Can you hear me?'

Valdys sat up at once, as did Iphigenia and Elzbieta, while Ulric woke up but couldn't sit up when the other girls still rested on and against him. 'What's happening?' he asked.

Valdys crawled over to Handil at once and cast a sedation spell while analysing her status. 'There is some new spell flowing through her. The vampire one is almost gone and mine is still active but isn't made to eliminate this new one.'

Rachael looked from Handil to Valdys and back again, and tried to understand the situation. 'Can you counter the new one?'

Valdys laid her hands on Handil's brow and chest, and focussed on the counter spell inside her. 'I can't give her a new one because we need vampire blood for that, but I'm trying to intertwine the two spells together to change the effect of the outcome.'

Valdys closed her eyes and in rapid tempo, loosened parts of the new spell and inserted parts of her counter spell. 'The new spell was triggered when the original was almost gone. A final trap for situations like this.' she said, and worked around the lethal parts of the spell she recognised.

Everyone watched her while Handil gradually ceased her trembling.

Valdys opened her eyes and pinned Handil's arm and shoulder down to the ground. 'Hold her down, she'll convulse any moment now!'

Rachael did the same while Ulric pinned Handil's legs down. Handil coughed loud once, then groaned and squirmed against their restrains. Rachael clenched her teeth at the sight of her lover in pain. 'How bad is it!?'

Valdys monitored the spread of the merged spell. 'We'll know soon. This should not last long.'

As quickly as it began, as quickly Handil relaxed and closed her eyes again in a seemingly deep sleep. Valdys let go of her and sat back. 'I managed to change the lethal aspect of the spell, but we won't know the full effect until she wakes up. There was nothing more I could do.'

Ulric put his arm around her shoulders. 'Whatever may come, you still saved her life.' he said, and kissed the side of her head. 'I'm proud of you, my little miracle worker.'

She smiled softly at him. 'Thank you, my love.'

She stroked Handil's brow and looked at Rachael. 'She'll sleep for a while now.'

Rachael didn't take her eyes off of Handil. 'Thank you, again.'

Ulric put his paw on her shoulder. 'How about you sleep now while I watch over her?'

She shook her head. 'I'm not leaving her side. Besides, I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.'

'All right. I'll keep watch as well.'

The other girls went back to sleep while Ulric fixed a hearty soup for Rachael and himself, but noticed Rachael nodding her head after a while, and she almost fell into his lap if he hadn't caught her, and gently rested her head in it. He shifted position to keep her comfortable. 'You did well, Rachael.' he whispered. 'Sleep tight.'

***

Rachael woke up at once when she unconsciously realised she had fallen asleep. She sat up and looked at the lap that had served as her pillow, then at Ulric's gentle face lit by the nearby fire. She could not tell what time of night it was. 'How long have I been asleep?'

'Long enough for a decent rest.'

She checked up on Handil, glad to see her sleeping quietly. 'Any changes?'

'No, still sleeping as you can see.' Ulric said, and stood up to stretch his legs. 'Go freshen up, then you can watch over her again.'

She looked up at him. 'Yeah, I do need to.' she said while holding back her pee.

When she returned, she found Valdys examining Handil. 'How is she?'

Valdys gave her a smile. 'The spell has dissipated and I sense no danger to her. I think she'll be fine.'

Rachael sat down feeling less anxious, and Valdys and Ulric left to do their business as well while the other girls woke up one by one. They walked towards the place they designated to relieve themselves, when Valdys took Ulric's paw in her hand. 'You know, this would be a good time for you to replenish me, my love. I'll likely be busy again as soon as Handil wakes up.'

Ulric looked at her. 'Yeah, that's true.' he said, and looked back at the camp lit by several fires over his shoulder. 'How about we take a dip in the lake a little farther away after we're done?'

'I'd love that, yes.'

They arrived at another lightly secluded spot, and Ulric helped Valdys out of her clothes while they kissed, picked her up in his arms, and stepped into the rippling surface of moon and ring light. He set her down after he had deemed the bottom of the lake safe to stand on at a place where the water came up to his stomach, and kissed her again while he slid his wet paws along her back and behind. He pulled back and caressed her cheek. 'I'll wash you up first, sweetie.'

Valdys slid her hands down his arms. 'Mmm.. I'd like that very much, my love.' she said, and moaned softly in joy while he rinsed her head and body with his soft paws, and more when he attended to her breasts, mound, and rear. She placed her hand on his paw while he stroked his fingers between her buns, and pushed one against her tight hole while she breathed deeper. 'Will you clean me thoroughly here first, my love?'

He growled softly in her neck and kissed her. 'With pleasure, my dear.'

She turned her back towards him, and moaned softly again while he massaged her anus. She relaxed enough for him to slip one finger inside, and pushed her rear against his paw while he loosened her up more with slow circling movements until another finger fit inside her. She moaned deeper and looked back over her shoulder. 'I want you inside me now, lover.'

Ulric's dick had already formed a thin, slick layer around his tip despite being in water, and slipped it with little effort inside her ass while she gasped at the heat filling her cool, undead body. She leaned back against him and pushed her rear as far as she could against his hips. He embraced her and massaged her breasts with one paw, while massaging her mound with the other. 'Of course I can't tell how you were when you were alive, but you're damned hot as an undead and beautiful woman.'

She moaned and ground her mound against his paw while sliding a little up and down on his dick, and reached back to grip his sides. 'It is you who made me this hot, my love.'

He growled inside her neck again and kissed her. 'No, you've been this from the beginning, my dearest, and I'm lucky to have a beauty like you at my side.'

She turned her head and kissed him while moaning at how deep he was inside both her ass and in her pussy with his fingers. The sensation of being more than alive spread along with the warmth he filled her with, and his touch in and against her pussy increased the pressure inside her lower body. 'I love you so much.' she moaned.

He growled softly as he ground his hips against her behind and the hilt of his dick against her asshole. He slid gently in and out, holding back the heightened sensation of her cool flesh wrapped tight around his hot dick, but it was stronger than him while she rocked her hips eagerly. He growled long as he filled her with his life giving seed while she pressed herself hard against him, and moaned at his throbbing resonating through her abdomen as her mind drifted away on a wave of utter bliss.

Ulric held her tight while she panted and squeezed the last drops out of his dick with er ass, and he gently pulled her face by her jaw towards him, and kissed her more. Elzbieta's voice through the link interrupted them. 'I don't want to spoil the pleasure for you both, but Handil woke up.'

Valdys ran her fingers through Ulric's cheek fur. 'I'll have to make do with this for now then.'

Ulric squeezed her lightly against him. 'All the more reason to love you longer the next time.'

They washed up quickly and hurried back to the camp, and Valdys checked Handil once more for any remaining spell fragments, while Kaui checked her physically and gave her a strengthening potion to drink. 'I see no problems.' said Valdys as she looked at Kaui. Kaui nodded in agreement. 'She is in full health as far as I can tell.'

Rachael took Handil's hands in hers. 'How are you feeling? Is there something you want now? Like something to drink or eat?'

Handil looked at her sweetheart, then at the others. There was one thing she desired, but she did not like it because of what it might mean. She could not keep it from the most precious person in her life though. She gazed with sadness at Rachael. 'Blood.'

90 - Preludes to Wars

King Yaros entered the minister's common chambers where they all sat at the long table waiting for him, stood up, and bowed to him. He smiled in satisfaction at the sight, and sat down at the head of the table. This was what he had been waiting for ever since he realised he did not necessarily have to wait for his father to die of natural causes, although murder might count as a kind of natural cause in royal circles. 'Is the army ready?'

The ministers sat down while Parthan, the former second commander, who was promoted to full commander due to the unfortunate death of the previous one, kept standing. 'The troops stand ready to cross the nearby border, although they still think they're there for regular exercises. Only the top officers know about the real plan, and so far word of the death of your father has not reached them. I can leave at any moment to begin the conquest of Mawan under the pretence of them sending an assassin.'

Yaros leaned forward on the table. 'Then I want you to leave. The time has come to use the strength of our country to take what we deserve.' He looked at the others. 'No longer will we be looked down upon. We will be the ones to dominate all the beast folk!'

The ministers cheered, and Yaros leaned back in his chair again, the image of his expanded kingdom of Tosk in front of his eyes.

***

The rough knock on the chamber door startled Arina, and the lock turned. Ever since she and her queen had been locked up in the closed off chambers at the top of one of the castle towers, she became sensitive of any sudden sounds. She took a breath to calm herself down, and opened the door. The guard on the other side handed her a basket of clean laundry, although it had been tossed about and underwear lay scattered on top. He grinned. 'We had to make sure no one tried to smuggle anything between the clothes, so we searched it all. Some items very thoroughly.'

She ignored the state of the laundry and kept her anger inside. 'Thank you for bringing it.' she said with a hint of ice in her voice, and calm but deliberately closed the door in front of the guard's nose. The door lock turned again while she went into the smallest chamber, which she confiscated as the one for household duties, and set the basket down. She grumbled as she put her and Palesa's underwear to the side. 'Of course you'd put your grubby fingers all over those.' She took the apron from the basket, turned the front pocket inside out, used a pin to pull a loose thread out of the seam at the bottom, and pulled out the thinly rolled up message.

Palesa looked up from the book she was reading to rest her mind for a short while, at the knock on her door, and noticed the distressed look on her maid's face. 'What is it, Arina?' she asked as she put her book aside.

Arina hurried over to her and held out the small piece of paper. 'This message just arrived,'

Palesa took it and read it. 'He's going to war with Mawan? They are our closest ally.'

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. She had expected her son to try to gain more power, but to begin a full out war with the strongest neighbouring kingdom was madness. "His ambition has taken over his common sense." she thought, and looked up at Arina. 'Tell them to send word to Mawan as soon as possible. Maybe we can save a few lives that way because there's nothing more we can do right now.' Arina gave her a nod and went to write a new secret message, and Palesa's mind went over any possible method to stop her wayward son.

***

Valla inspected the latest set of silverware she had cast. She examined the fork in her hand so closely, she hadn't noticed the tat appearing in her workshop and flying above her until its message chirp startled her and she dropped the fork on the bench. Slightly annoyed at the sudden disruption, she snatched the bird, and read the message it turned into. 'What the?' she said and hesitated to do what was asked of her in case it was a bad practical joke, but she knew the sender would not do things like that. She couldn't afford delays if the message was real though, and stormed out of her workshop, heading for the small stable attached to her house and her nasr.

***

Gigacks snatched the tat above his head without looking up from his book, and read the message. 'Tarrence, that dwarf lord we used is riding out to invade the minotaurs' mountain range just outside his border.'

Tarrence's mind went over the implications and possible benefits it gave him. 'I don't see any problems with that for now. With some luck, the minotaurs will choose our side when the time comes to submit the dwarves.'

***

The guards at the royal castle of Mawan blocked the open gate with their halberds when they spotted the nasr running towards them. 'Halt! What do you want?'

Valla jumped from her mount. 'I have an urgent message for the king!'

'What message? You're not one of our messengers.'

Valla expected delays like this, but it still frustrated her. 'No, I'm not, but I still have a message I need to deliver to his majesty.'

'We can't let you in just like that.'

Valla clenched the reins in her hand. 'Then why don't you just escort me to him.'

'That might still pose a danger when we don't know what you're capable of. Give us the message, and we'll relay it to his majesty.'

She couldn't risk it being dismissed as a prank and had to make sure it was delivered. 'I have to do it myself, dammit!'

The captain of the guard stepped out of the guard quarters when he heard the commotion and a familiar voice. 'Valla? What's going on?'

She was glad to see the face of her long time customer. 'I have an urgent message for the king and can't afford to not have him receive it.'

Gerod knew her well enough to know she was very serious. He gestured for his subordinates to step back. 'I will escort you.'

Valla let out a breath, pushed the reins of the nasr into one of the guards' hands to his surprise, and followed Gerod to the main building and to the small hall where the king received visitors. 'Wait here.' he said, and left through one of the side doors.