A Month in Incest Heaven

Story Info
4 Moms,4 Daughters and 4 Sons...
4.1k words
4.24
25.2k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
248 Followers

Note : The story series involves a lot of incest and some peeing situations. This series mostly involves kinky sexy games (a bit dirty). It later proceeds to steamy fucking sessions. Please prepare for some too-unreal unexpected situations all through the series.

Four mothers planned a month-long vacation with their children in a lonely deserted guest house in a private estate. All the children are above 19 years of age.

Narration mostly by Preetam, along with group conversations. Sorry for not including the members' looks, weight, and physique. I will include it as the story series progresses.

Characters in the story.

Swati -- Kids: Keerti, Prateek

Harita -- Kids: Spandan, Sarika

Aishwarya -- Kids: Preetam, Sneha

Kavya -- Kids: Geeta, Vivek

We all started our journey to the private estate of Swati aunty in a minibus. The seats are at the 4 edges in a rectangular fashion with free space in the middle of the bus. We need to travel more than 12 hours to reach our destination. The guesthouse is already full of daily needs for a month for all of us.

All the kids were excited about this and packed with Cricket kits and Shuttle bats. But, all aunties are laughing and saying there is no use of all these as all have a lot of other games to play. We had no clue then and ignored it. We came to know those games in the kinkiest and most exciting way.

When we started, Harita aunty warned us that vehicles should not be stopped between journeys. Half the distance is a forest area where it is dangerous to get down.

All aunties are wearing sarees. All girls except Sarika were wearing jeans and T-shirts. Sarika was wearing a T-Shirt and a knee-length skirt. All boys were wearing jeans and shirts.

Talking about myself, Preetam, a 19-year-old, completed junior college. Keerti and I are good friends, and I am close to my sister Sneha as well. I have an attraction to Swati aunty because of her slim structure and cute bubble ass draped with a saree.

Like every day, she looks amazing. When I glanced at her, she caught me twice today and smiling. Keerti knows that I like her mother (not in a sexual way, just teenage attraction). She used to tease me and call me Dad sometimes. Mockingly asks me to take care of her mother.

Today she texted me saying she caught me staring at her mom and winked at me. She warned me not to eat her mother in a funny way.

Talking about others, Spandan had an eye on Kavya aunty. He likes her boobs very much. She has the best boobs in this entire group. Vivek was interested in my mom, especially her plump curvy figure. It was told to me once by Spandan.

When we started our journey, we sat in random places. Currently, Prateek is driving the vehicle, and we need to change driving duty among 4 boys after every 1 hour. We all actively chatted and had cool drinks and some chips.

Meanwhile, Swati aunty proposed to shift places if anyone wanted to move. I immediately jumped on the opportunity and went to sit between Swati and her daughter Keerti. Spandan did not waste a second and settled between Kavya's aunty and my mom. Vivek settles between my sister Sneha and Sarika.

After 3 hours of journey, Geeta got up from her seat, went to her mother, and whispered something to her. Kavya told her to do it here (no one knows what Geeta asked). Geeta asks Kavya how it is possible in front of all.

Kavya aunty is saying it is the only way to do it here as it is dangerous to get down the vehicle. Others have no clue what Geeta wants. We can see Geeta with a very confused and uncomfortable face. Meanwhile, Harita and Swati asked about the problem.

Suddenly we heard something unexpected. Kavya told that Geeta needs to pee. And with that, everyone stared at Geeta. Geeta seems very upset with all staring at her. With this, my mom Aishwarya shouted, "Why are you all making Geeta uncomfortable?"

She loudly said, "Is it abnormal to pee? Mind your business, idiots!" With this, we started to act normally again and try to involve in a chat with others. Meanwhile, Swati aunty pulled out some plastic tubs from below the seats. She told Geeta to pee in that.

Hearing this, everyone again was shocked and looked at each other. There is pin-drop silence now in the group. But, all mothers seem already prepared for this situation with the tub.

Geeta: I can't understand what you are all saying. How can I pee here in front of all? What will you all do if you need to pee?

Swati: I will answer you, dear. Sorry for this, as we do not have other options. We already told before starting that we can't get out of the car when travelling in the forest. I also need to pee now, and I will show you what you have to follow after.

We hear a conversation never happened or is expected to happen before. But, internally, I am enjoying these happenings. And my dick started erecting slightly.

Keerti, with a grin, whispered to me, "You are going to have a great show from your darling Swati, it seems. Now please close your mouth, baby."

Everyone is eager to see what will happen and staring at Swati aunty very keenly. She surprised all of us. She suddenly held the bottom of the saree (along with the petticoat) and lifted till above her ass. She tried to stand up. But, because of the bumpy road, she could not balance and fell on her seat.

With this act, all are dumbfounded and cannot believe what happened. Keerti and I stared at each other in shock. I even had eye contact with Sarika for a few seconds, who was sitting opposite me and in shock.

Meanwhile, Harita and Kavya say, "Easy guys, please act normal. We have only this option now." My mom Aishwarya said, "Swati dear, continue with your act. They will recover soon," and smiled.

As Swati Aunty's back was towards me, I fully looked at her ass cheeks from back for 2 seconds. This made my dick erect like a pole.

Keerti recovered immediately and came to her funny way again. She whispered to me, "Sorry dear, on behalf of my mom, for your cobra. It seems uncomfortable in your pants," and winked. I think she had an eye on my erection.

Swati asked me to help her as she couldn't balance the moving bus, and I happily accepted. She asked me to lift her saree from the backside and hold it. From the front side, she is holding the saree with one hand. With another hand, she holding the bus for balance.

I could not believe what I was doing in front of my mother and everyone. I could not control myself and shamelessly watched her ass cheeks (my favourite) now. Swati just squatted over the tub and saw Geeta once and started peeing.

Everyone is just stunned again to see what is happening. And myself holding her saree and my hand touching her milky soft white ass. I have seen Keerti with wide-open eyes, and she is smiling and winking at me. Others are just staring at the scene in front of them.

Meanwhile, I gathered some courage, caressed her ass cheeks and touched her ass hole with my middle finger. No one can see that as her saree covers my hand. But Swati just turned towards me. I was afraid of her reaction as I acted too bold too soon.

But she just smiled and was about to complete her peeing. I was relieved and excited. These 20 to 30 seconds moved slowly, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Swati dropped her saree to her knees. This enjoyment continued when Swati said to me to help her again.

I gleefully asked what to do, and she again surprised all. She asked me to wipe her pussy from pee with wipes. As another surprise, Harita aunty and my mom offered tissues. With a shy face, I took them and started wiping her pussy. (Still, I am thinking, why are all aunties acting too normal?)

But this time, I put my middle finger in her pussy (others still can't see) while doing that. Believe me, she is pouring wet. When I did that, Swati just gasped and let out an "Aah." I did something very unusual now. I just put 2 more fingers into her pussy and scooped some pussy juices out.

Again she moaned mildly. All this is only known to Swati and me. The rest cannot see under her saree. This happened almost 10 to 12 seconds. Now Swati turned towards me, and this small conversation started.

Swati: Preetam, Done with your hot wiping acts? Do you mind if I sit now, at least?

With this, everyone is laughing, and I am about to sit but covering my right hand fingers.

Aishwarya: Why do you need my son's permission, baby?

Swati: Seems your son likes holes, Aishu. (and winked towards Harita)

They all laughed as if they could trace what could have happened. All children are also laughing at this adult joke. But only Swati and I know the actual thing happened.

Swati: Aishu, I like your son, dear. He helped me today well.

Aishwarya: My son never helped me in this way!

Showed mock anger and said, "Idiot," seeing me. Harita and Kavya added, "Even our children also not helped us till now." This conversation ended with all kids opening their mouths and gasping.

I am trying to understand if my mom and other aunties are fine with this if it happened with their sons.

Keerti whispered in my ears, "I know the wetness on the right hand fingers, and I know what you do with that. That's my mom's treasure."

Almost 2 minutes passed after this scene. But still, the air smells the slight pee smell of Swati aunty, but strangely no one shows discomfort. Seems everyone is enjoying this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

And now Kavya told Geeta to pee. She still feels shy naturally, but everyone is staring at Geeta's pants now. I can sense the lust in all the boy's eyes. Even Prateek, who is driving the vehicle, slows it down. Harita was told to remove the pants completely, as squatting in a moving vehicle is difficult.

She is still not opening her pant button. Besides boys, even Keerti, Sarika and my sister Sneha seem eager to see it.

Harita: Geeta baby, don't feel shy dear, all boys are girls here need to do the same if not now, later as we have yet to travel more than 8 hours.

Hearing that, Geeta was slightly convinced. Meanwhile, Kavya asked Vivek to help his sister like I helped Swati.

I can sense disappointment on Spandan's face. Keerti again whispered to me, You and Spandan missed this opportunity," and grinned. I texted her mobile, saying will you give me a chance to me. For this, she showed her fist to beat me and smiled.

Meanwhile, the vehicle driver got exchanged. Now Spandan is driving. And Kavya asked Vivek to help Geeta with peeing. Geeta then removed her Jeans and her black panty. Now, a beautiful pair of soft butts are in front of our eyes.

We all can see the shyness on Geeta's face. Fortunately, her back faces me, and I am mesmerized by her ass. Meanwhile, Vivek put his right palm on her right ass cheek of Geeta. She held the bus rods with two hands. Vivek's help is not needed as Geeta removed her full pants.

There is no need for someone to hold and support her like me holding Swathi Aunty's dress. But, in this situation, no one needs logic, including Geeta. Keerthi meanwhile put her palm on my erection and asked me, "Where you licked Geeta's ass in your mind."

The thought itself is erotic, and Keerthi is saying this when she is holding my penis over my pants. At the same time, we both observed the delight on Vivek's face. But unfortunately, he did not play with her ass like I did with Swati.

After this was completed, I told them I wanted to pee. But when Keerthi volunteered to hold my penis. Again it is not needed for balance, but nobody is objecting, considering the erotic atmosphere. My mom Aishwarya asked my sister Sneha to remove my dress and hold my penis.

Just hearing this itself makes my cock pulsate in my pants. Sensing the Keerthi disappointment, my mom asked both to hold my penis. Sneha opened my pant, and Keerthi held the hem of my underwear and pulled it down. With that, my erect penis rebound hit my sister Sneha on her chin, and everyone laughed.

But my penis is rock hard and erect and facing the ceiling almost. Both held my penis and tried to bend downwards, which seemed impossible for them. Those soft palms of Keerthi and Sneha are bliss for my cock. I enjoy the friction when they try to bend downwards.

Keerthi holds my balls with the other hand, and nobody is commenting. After they struggled for a few minutes, I bent to a doggy position and peed. Keerthi and my sister Sneha exchanged smiles. Similar things happened throughout the journey. I am cutting short the journey part here.

After travelling, we reached Swati's guest house by evening. Now, everyone, I think it is clear that we will all have some good encounters and seem happy. We relaxed for some time, and everyone had a bath and freshened up.

When everyone settled down, all four moms stood up and started addressing our children's group.

Haritha: I hope you all enjoyed our journey. (smiling)

Aishwarya: If you like such a fun environment here, we all can plan for some fun games like that.

Kavya: If anyone doesn't enjoy our journey today or such games, tell us now so that we can play with the rest of us.

After this, nobody even remotely wants to say no.

Swati: So everybody likes to play such fun games?

We all loudly said yes, and everyone gleamed with a smile.

Aishwarya: That's good to hear. We will now discuss the games we planned. The only rule is don't talk or do anything secretly or separately. You can talk about anything openly.

Kavya: We planned for 5 games now which four boys will play. Whoever wins more than one will be the winner, and great surprise gifts are waiting for them.

Keerthi: What is the gift for the winners?

Swati: That we already prepared and kept in these 5 boxes. After all 5 games, we will open these boxes and announce.

Game 1:

Haritha: In this, all of us will participate. All four boys should wait in the hall, and after a few minutes, we call one at a time. And rules are written on the board. You come and read the rules and play the game. Then go to the other bedroom and not talk to the ones yet to play.

All boys stared at each other, and we did not have a slight clue. Spandan's name was called first, and he went inside. After 10 minutes, he completed his game, and they called my name. I went inside and saw the whiteboard with rules. Here are the rules below.

Game 1 instructions:

1. Remove the blanket on the bed. You can see all our butts in the underwear.

If you need, you can pull our underwear down, touch, lick, and feel the bare ass cheeks.

Then guess each pair of butts and write the guessed names on our ass cheeks using the marker.

Take only a maximum of 15 minutes for this activity, and don't hurt anyone.

Don't discuss this anytime until all five games finish.

Finally, the game name is 'best-ass guesser.'

After reading them, I didn't want to waste a second and immediately pulled the bedsheet. They covered themselves cleverly so that I could not see their bodies except their asses. I cannot even trace the height of their body. I immediately pulled all the underwear down. It was an eye feast before me.

Among these, there are four big butts and four lean butts. The first one is very big and protruding even though two more such big butts are there. This, I guessed, was Haritha. Her ass is more like actress Vidya Balan's ass protruding in the saree.

This ass width is very wide, and each cheek is like a half globe, and I confirmed it as Haritha. Next is my Keerthi darling, in super shape and familiar size. I touched and kneaded her ass numerous times, even though this was the first time I saw Keerthi's bare ass.

The next one is either my mom Aishwarya's or Kavya's aunty's as the size is enormous. This is a tough guess. But just by ass color of the other big ass, I guessed this was my mom's as she is more of orange or reddish body color. Kavya's is very white. So I guessed this was my mom's butt.

I was mesmerized by the softness of her ass. Till now, I lost my thoughts on Swati Aunty's ass. But mom's one is very beautiful. I could not resist myself and gave a lick to her crack.

Next is the leanest and softest of all, and I know this is Geeta's. Again I could not resist myself and kissed her bare ass cheeks.

Next is my favourite one before this task. This is Swathi Aunty, for sure. Not big, not small, but very whitish and butter-like soft. I can easily recall the morning touch of her ass. Of course, I don't even need that. This is the part that I have seen and masturbated to many times.

The next one is, again, big ass. The only possibilities now are Kavya Aunty or Sarika, who inherited such a big beautiful ass from her mom Haritha. I could not guess if this were Kavya or Sarika. I tried to identify it based on the colour but could not.

So thought of identifying them by testing the assholes. I licked both my index fingers of both hands and tried to put them in the remaining two big asses. I think Kavya Aunty might have ass fucked already, and the hole might be a bit loose compared to Sarika.

But this idea failed as both holes are tight and similar. Now tried to feel their pussies. Both pussies are very wet and pouring. But, when I tried to insert middle fingers in their pussies, I could easily differentiate one pussy that I could penetrate.

I tried two fingers, and again almost went as if it was inviting or sucking. With this, I guessed the tight one is Sarika, and the relatively loose one is Kavya Aunty. The remaining ass is my sister Sneha. All this identification took only 5 minutes, and I wrote their names.

Now, I have 8 beautiful asses to enjoy for another 10 minutes. Immediately I started licking my sister Sneha's ass cheeks and then opened her ass crack. There I can see a beautiful pucker hole, pinkish and very inviting. So I started licking her ass crack and hole. I can hear a slight moan which is my sister's.

Immediately I pounced on Swathi Aunty's ass and started licking, smearing my face on her ass. I opened her ass crack and madly licked her ass hole for a minute. I hear her moan more than one time while doing this. Then I went to my mom and repeated the same like Swati Aunty.

After that, I tried to put my finger in my mom's ass and one in Swati Aunty's. I licked both of my fingers. That is the best moment. Then I went to my friend Keerthi's ass and licked the place between her ass hole and pussy, which she enjoyed by giving upthrusts.

Then I went to Haritha's ass and then opened her ass, and kept my face there. Her smell of the ass is intoxicating. Her ass hole is very tempting, and I licked very aggressively. I tried to put my penis in her ass hole to test if she accepted. I almost inserted half an inch, and she was still not flinching.

She might have been regularly ass fucked, which made her ass enormous. Then I went to Kavya and Sarika's asses again. This time I was licking each, one after the other. While doing this, I just took an opportunity to touch Kavya Aunty's boobs which are the best in the group.

When I tried that, Kavya Aunty lifted her upper body to give me access to her boobs. I kneaded them madly over the dress. After a minute of licking her ass hole, I stopped.

Finally, I went to Geeta. This is because I liked her ass a lot after seeing it bare. These are the softest butts of all. I licked her ass cheeks and ass hole, and she started moaning. She could not control her moans, and she was not even trying to suppress her moans.

I am now madly in love with these butts, going like a mad dog and licking everywhere. I switched to Sarika's ass after that. The alarm rang when I was licking Sarika's ass when exactly my tongue at her ass hole. This is the best 15 minutes of enjoyment in my life till now.

I reluctantly went to the other room and waited. Then I heard they probably went to the bathroom to clean their asses from my saliva. I keep recollecting the past 15 minutes' memories in the other room. Vivek and Prateek completed their rounds in a jiffy, both in less than 20 minutes together.

odinchacha
odinchacha
248 Followers
12