A Month in Incest Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wondered why not use such beautiful moments till the end. After another 15 minutes, all 8 females came to the hall and asked us to come. The moment I entered, I felt all 8 females just saw me for a few moments intently. Or that may be my imagination, and then group conversations start.

Me: Those 15 minutes are the best moments of my life till now.

I told gleefully

Keerthi: I know. (and she is laughing hysterically.)

Kavya: "You naughty boy Preetam. Come here and sit beside me."

I went and sat beside her, and the other side was Sarika. At this moment, I received a WhatsApp message. I know it should be Keerhi. But, to my surprise, this is not Keerthi's. Instead it is a group conversation of myself, Keerthi and my sister Sneha.

And the messages are like this.

Keerthi: Sitting between big young ass and best boobs. Enjoy. (said with a wink.)

Keerthi referred to big young ass as Sarika and best boobs as Kavya aunty.

Sneha: I liked your licking. Did you like my ass, brother?

Sneha sees deeply into my eyes.

Keerthi: Your sister is fond of your licking. (with a lick emoji) My mom Swati is thrilled with your mad work at her ass. Seems you ate my mom's ass.

Now, at this moment, I am mesmerized by Keerthi's external beauty. (She has features and a face comparable to Kajal Aggarwal.) With her openness or free-spiritedness, I was lost in a moment and intently seeing Keerthi's face.

Swathi: You can watch my daughter anytime, dear. Listen to our conversation first. (and smiling playfully)

Now Haritha stands and tries to unveil the cloth in the board.

Aishwarya: "Here are our next game instructions."

Below is the transcript on the board.

Game 2 instructions:

The game name is 'best licker.'

This is an open game where all 12 of us will be in the same room, unlike the first game.

Each boy gets two females. One mother and one daughter.

The task is to lick their pussies one after the other.

You should lick or suck till she reaches orgasm. Then go for the next female.

Overall, who makes their female partner reaches orgasm in less time is the WINNER.

Prices for the winners will be given from box 2 after all the games finish.

Seeing this, Sarika hugged me, which was a big surprise. And she said, "You like mine? The tingling sensation when you licked my ass is awesome."

Now again, My mobile WhatsApp buzzes. Keerthi and Sneha sent similar messages with a kiss and lick emojis. "Your licking teaser seems liked by more people. Let's see the movie in Game 2."

To be Continued...

12