A Month of Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
About a month of sexual promise and realisation.
914 words
3.63
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers

When I first saw her it was as the elevator opened and she was stepping back as I exited, bags of shopping in my hand. I didn't know then she and her friends had just rented the apartment next to mine, and I only took her in as she made way for me, muttering a greeting in Mandarin; I thought she was a typical cool Beijing girl, with her baseball cap and sloppy outfit, her mouth turned down at the sides and a total disinterest in who I was.

Maybe I always had the impression that the most attractive girls had no interest in who I was. I hadn't seen enough of her to register any great opinion of her relative attractiveness but something kicked inside me at the surprise of seeing someone like her, in an apartment block full of shouting middle-aged families, when the elevator door opened on the fifth floor.

The nest time we met was as I was coming home from work and punching in the code to gain access to the flat I rented. I shared a small vestibule with the neighbours' property, but since I had moved in it had been empty, as far as I knew, and although in recent days I had heard comings and goings I had only thought that it was the estate agents or landlord showing people around or moving some old furniture.

I was tired, after a long day, and I only wanted to slip inside my apartment, crack open one of the cold beers I had bought, and perhaps jerk myself off while watching porn on my laptop. As I was typing in the code so the neighbours' door opened and out she came, in a similar outfit as before, but this time her eyes met mine and we both smiled at the unexpected nature of our meeting.

'Hi,' I said in Chinese, 'Do you live here now?'

'Yes,' she said, eyes not leaving mine, 'we just moved in a few days ago. I saw you, didn't I, by the elevator.'

She was young, perhaps early twenties. Her clothing gave no clue as to her figure but her eyes were open wide and meeting my gaze, unashamed.

'Where are you from?' She said in English.

'I'm obviously not Chinese,' I joked. 'I'm English, from England, but I've been here for two years.'

'You speak Chinese well.'

'I don't,' I said, 'I can only say a few things.'

That seemed to be it and she smiled as she turned away, ready to leave.

'I'm Dan,' I said, 'nice to meet you.'

'Oh,' she said, 'my Chinese name is Mei Li, but I have an English name, Summer.'

For the past year I had been getting massages. I had found an agency that supplied girls and it was a simple task to send a message, arrange a time, and wait for the girl to arrive. Usually they had some small skill at massaging and it was a pleasurable experience to lie on my bed fully naked, head towards the ned of the bed, and have a girl circle my body with her bare hands, smoothing oil into my bare shoulders and back.

After a while they might whisper: 'do you want...?' And I might say yes, or no, depending on how I felt.

I was positioned so that the girl's legs were in my eyeline. As she massaged I would be facing her crotch and I liked to feel my hands around her behind, stroke her thighs, as she dug her fingers into my muscles. Soon she would be on all fours, crouching over me, and if she had large breasts, as some of them did, so I might feel her soft oiled flesh at the tips of her breasts dipping into the crack of my buttocks.

By now I was getting hard and due to our positioning I could rub her pussy through the material of her panties, panties that I could slip off in order to penetrate her with my fingers as she rubbed her body over mine. I could flip over, my erection springing up, and without any prompting she would reach for it first with her hand and then encase its tip with her lips. Like that she would take all of me in her mouth and meanwhile I was delving deeper into her wet pussy, using two or sometimes three fingers to finger-fuck her, listening to her moans as guides for what she found pleasurable. Occasionally the girl would shift her belly and legs so that her dripping cunt was right over my mouth and while she blew me I was able to tease her clit and the slippery sides of her vagina with my tongue, even while fucking her with my fingers. Once or twice I might slip a finger into her ass although in general they were not used to that and pawed at me with their free hand for me to withdraw.

When I came it was in their mouths, or across their cheeks as I withdrew, or over their breasts, in their cleavage.

I never felt like fucking any of them. I liked the mutual masturbation and feeling of a body, slippery in oil, writhing over mine; I liked the fact that for an hour or usually less, there was a girl generally willing to do what I wanted and that, once the session was over, I didn't have to choose that girl again.

dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers