The Mailman

Story Info
A married black man had an affair with an Asian woman.
5.3k words
24.1k
47
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
120 Followers

My wife and I bought our current house about a year ago. We live in a nice and quiet community where all the houses look similar to a small little detail to distinguish them from each other. For the most part, it seems to be a diverse community, with a Hispanic family on our right, a Nigerian family to our left, black family across from us, next to them is an interracial couple who also recently moved in with a Haitian husband and Asian wife and a few white families scattered around.

During the summer, children were playing outside during the day; but by night time, it gets dark and deadly quiet, compared to the city where we lived previously. As for our house, it's a nice warm and cozy two-story home with three bedrooms upstairs, dining and living rooms, kitchen and finished basement. It also has a driveway for four cars and a good size backyard.

After three months of living there, we had changed our address and were receiving our mail as well as the previous owners' mail. Since we did not have their contact information, we contacted our agent who gave us their home address. I did not feel comfortable going to a stranger's house and plus I felt they should pick it up since it was their fault for not changing their address in the first place. I had refused to bring the mail to them. Instead, I piled them in a bag hoping one day they come by for it.

A month later, a package came in with something that looked like it could be important inside. I left it with the bag of mail in the kitchen. Two days later, after the package was delivered, my wife was working late and I was home alone watching television, there was a faint knock on the door. I ignored it thinking the screen door wasn't closed all the way and the wind must have blown it opened and closed. Then I heard the bell rang. Maybe it was a knock, after all, I thought to myself.

As I walked to the door, I started to play out in my head how I would handle the likely solicitor. Should I play along or just let them know I was not interested and close the door? "Who is it?" I asked, in a demanding voice, before opening the door.

"Hi! It's Anita." A woman's voice said from behind the door.

Who the fuck is Anita? Wait, that name sounded familiar. Where do I know that name from? So, I proceeded to open the door. As I slowly opened the door, I noticed a pretty Asian woman standing there looking at me with a bright smile, wearing a blue raincoat with black slacks and black high heel sandals.

Before I could say anything, "hi, I'm Anita, I used to live here." That's when it hit me. She's the previous owner and she must be here for the mail.

"Oh, hi! How are you? Come on in," I held the door for her to come in. Instead, she stood outside holding the screen door open.

"My shoes are wet," she said, pointing to the hardwood floor. "Did you receive a package for me in the mail?"

"Yes! I did," I responded as I started walking to the kitchen to grab the bag and the package. She was still talking behind me, which I caught a couple of words here and there. She said she ordered something but instead of it going to her new address it came here as a habit from living here previously. I walked back with the items and handed them to her, as she continued explaining to me that she had changed her address, but they still sent it here. I told her she might have to go on the website and change her address there or at the post office which will then re-route her mail even if the old address is on it.

She proceeded to ask me about the house and if I liked it. I told her it was a nice home and I do like it. She told me that they took care of it and updated some things while they were living here. Then I told her that my wife and I are also doing some updates and painting to make it feel like our home. Since this was turning into an ongoing conversation, I, once again, offered her to come in from the rain.

"No, no. I have to get going," she thanked me, turned and walked toward her car. I stood there, still holding the screen door open, making sure she made it to her car safely. She got in her car, smiled and waved back at me before departed. I closed the door and went back to watching TV.

Even after that day, their mail was still coming to our address. It was now around the holidays and we had leftover boxes from opening presents. I grabbed one of them and started placing their mail in the box for her next time she came to pick it up. Our community did not have mailboxes outside of the houses. Instead, they had a community mailbox with multiple slots for each home. Ours was at the end of the street. Since it was out of sight and out of mind, I developed a system where I would pick it up every other day.

One evening, my wife and I were home eating dinner and watching television. We heard the bell rang and we both looked at each other like, who could this be? She wasn't expecting anybody and neither was I. She had picked up food on her way here, so we were not expecting a food delivery. Since she was closer, she got up to go check who it could be. I got up and followed her. "Who is it?" My wife asked.

"Hi, it's Anita. I'm here to pick up a package."

My wife recognized who it was right away and opened the door. "Oh hi. You're here for the mail. Come in?"

Anita opened the screen door and looked directly at me with a big smile on her face. "I'm sorry! Did I disturb you guys? I got a package that came in today." This time, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she had on a winter coat, grey slacks and snow boots.

Unfortunately, today was not a mail day. I did not stop by to pick up the mail from the box. I told her and my wife handed her the box full of mail. Anita told us that it was an important package and that she had to have it right away. My wife suggested that she gave us her phone number and we would let her know when it arrived. She asked if she could borrow the mailbox key so she could check to see if it was delivered. I handed her the keys to go get it from the box. She went and came back with her package and our mail.

Both my wife and I tried to explain to her how to changed her address for situations like that not to happen again. The whole time my wife was talking to her, I noticed Anita never took her eyes off of me. There was a glint in her eyes. Our eyes met and I smiled at her, as she exclaimed to us that she had her address changed with the post office and on the sites; and couldn't understand how the mail was still being delivered to our address. She took the box, thanked us and left. We closed the door and resumed our dinner.

A month later, that is when it all started.

As soon as I opened the mailbox, a package fell out of it. When I arrived home, I was joking with my wife and told her that we would be expecting Anita soon. Sure enough, the next day and just like before, my wife and I were home eating dinner and watching television as usual, when we heard the bell rang. Since I already knew it was Anita coming to pick up the new package, I got up to answer the door. This time my wife did not get up. "Who is it?" I asked before opening the door.

"Hi, it's Anita." I heard the voice from the other side of the door.

I opened the door to Anita's bright smile and that same sparkle in her eyes. "Hi! I was expecting you. When I saw this package came in, I knew you would be arriving." I told her as I opened the box of mail to retrieve all her mail and the package. She told me that this one was an accident and that she did not order it. She said that she did not know about it until she got the notification that it was delivered. And since she was out with her kids, she figured she would stop by here to collect it. Just like last time, her eyes never left mine as she spoke with that same smile and sparkle.

Then she dropped the BOMB.

"Are you home alone?"

Errrr... "My... No... My wife... My wife is in... Huh, on the couch watching TV." I finally stuttered out as I was taken back from the question.

"Oh! I'm sorry! She is so quiet. I didn't mean to disturb. I must go." She said closing the screen door, turned and walked toward her car. The light in her car came on as she opened the door and there were two children in the back seat. She climbed in and waved to me before departing. I closed the door and went back to watching TV.

"What was that about?" My wife asked.

"That was Anita picking up the package."

"What did she mean by, "Are you home alone?" What kind of question is that?"

"Oh that. I don't know. I was wondering the same thing."

It has been two months since we saw Anita. Their mail was still being delivered to our house and the box where I put them in was now full. My wife suggested that I bring it over to her and gave me the address. I noticed she did not live too far. It was only two towns over. I packed up the mail in a bag and drove over to the address. When I arrived at the house, I noticed Anita's car in the driveway. I grabbed the bag, got out of the car and walked up to her door. I rang the bell and waited.

A moment later, the door opened and a little boy was standing there looking at me shocked. "Hi. Is your mom home?"

"MOM, THERE'S A BLACK MAN AT THE DOOR," he yelled back.

Anita came rushing to the door. She smiled when she noticed it was me. "It's just the mailman. Go back inside and finish your homework." She pushed the little boy out of the way. He turned and went back into the house. "Hi! How are you?" She said with a bigger smile.

I lifted the bag full of mail and showed it to her. She took it from me and placed it on the floor behind her. "I'm sorry you had to drive all the way over here for this." She gave me her phone number and told me next time to call her and she would pick it up.

"No big deal." I waved back and texted her my number so she would recognize who was calling. I turned and walked toward my car. After climbing in the car, I looked back to see her still standing there looking at me. She smiled and waved. I waved back and drove away.

Two weeks later another package came in the mail. Like last time, we expected her to show up for it. A day went by, nothing. Two days later, nothing. After the third day, my wife suggested that I call her to let her know. I called Anita on the number she had given to me when I dropped her mail at her house. She picked up and told me that she was not home at the moment and that she would be home after work the next day.

The next morning, I took the package to work with me and drove to her house right after work. Again, her car was in the driveway as I walked up to the house. Just as before, I rang the doorbell and waited. Anita opened the door, wearing this sexy black and grey yoga outfit that hugged her body nicely with white sneakers. Her hair was in a ponytail. She looked amazing and her smile made it even better.

"Hi! Huh...Troy, right?"

"Hi, Anita! Another package came for you again."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't order this. It came in by accident. I will have to return it." She said, placing the package on a table behind her. "Oh, my God! Where are my manners? Please come in?"

"Oh no. I can't. I just got off work. I have to get home."

"Awe, c'mon! I just cooked a ton of food. Please don't make me eat all that food all by myself." She moved to the side to let me in.

It's a trap. Don't fall for it. The voice inside my head said to me. I thought about it for a second or two. I should not be here. She's a married woman with children. I'm a married man. Just turn around and leave. I looked up and down the street and stepped inside. She closed the door and led the way to the dining room. Her ass was looking really nice and round in those yoga pants. As I followed her, I watched her tight ass make figure eights as she walked. Damn! She got a nice ass for an Asian woman. She was right, there was a ton of food on the table. She set a plate for me and placed it in front of me. She set herself a plate and sat down across from me and we started eating.

"How was your day?" I asked her as I took the first bite. The food was good. It was different from the restaurants.

"My day was great," she said. "I just dropped the kids at their father's, then came back and did some yoga. Then I figured I'd make something to eat. Remembering you said you were coming by, I made extras. How are you?"

"I'm doing well also. Just got off work and drove straight here." I paused for a moment, then said, "honestly, if you hadn't told me so, I would never have guessed you were a mother. You're in great shape, if I may say so." She was forty-three years old, but look like she was in her late twenties. Like blacks, Asians don't crack.

The woman's smile broadened and I heard her laugh. "Thank you! You're too kind. I do work out. I like to look good, and I have to set a good example for my children. I have to model good behavior for them. How about you? Do you have any children?"

"Oh, no. Not yet," I shook my head. "We just recently got married. Then, we bought the house. Soon, but not yet." It was time to shift the questions away from me. "I like the outfit you're wearing. They show off..."

"My butt," She said before I could finish.

"...your calves. I was going to say. Do you work out a lot?"

Her face started blushing as she smiled, "Oh, I run a few miles every day and do yoga in between."

We had a great conversation over dinner. She told me about her divorce, which is why they had to sell the house. She had the kids on weekdays and her ex-husband had them on the weekends. She asked me about my wife, about how we met, how long we have been together. I answered all her questions and she answered mine as we got to know each other.

After dinner, she invited me to stay and watched some TV with her, but I had to go and declined. It was already wrong that I was at a total stranger's house having dinner with her without my wife knowing. There was no way I could stay longer without my wife getting suspicious. "Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful, but I must go." I got up hugged her to thank her for the meal and left.

Two weeks later after Anita and I had dinner, I received a text message from her that she was expecting a package and for me to keep an eye out for it in case it's delivered to my address. She also informed me that she would be traveling for work and to hold on to it for when she returned. Sure enough, two days after the text, the package arrived in the mail. I informed her of its arrival and she told me she wouldn't be back until Saturday afternoon.

On Saturday evening, I arrived at Anita's house with the package in hand. As usual, I rang the bell and waited. A moment later, I heard someone at the door. The door opened, but there was no one there. "Hello? Anita? Anyone there?"

"Hello!" Anita poked her head out from behind the door with a big smile on her face. "Come in? Please?"

"I can't. I'm just dropping off the package. I have to get home."

"Please! For just a second." She said with pleading eyes.

"Alright, for a second," I said as I stepped into the house.

Anita closed the door behind me. When I turned around, my eyes widened. Anita was wearing a curve-hugging red dress which stopped about three inches above her knees with a gold belt and some very tall gold high heel sandals, making her look very elegant. Her hair was draped onto her upper back. She wore barely any makeup, but her lips had a matching red lipstick as her dress. Her perky breasts were noticeable through the fabric of her dress.

Anita rose her arms up and took two steps toward me for a hug. Our eyes met and I looked straight into hers, feeling lust race through my body. Like a possessed man, I took her in my arms and pinned the sexy Asian woman against the door and began kissing her lips. She let out a soft moan as she wrapped her arms around me and immersed herself inside of our passionate lip lock.

I moved my kisses to her neck, undid my pants, pulled my boxers down and hiked Anita's dress up. In one swift motion, I slid her panties to the side, feeling her pubes brush against my fingers. I pushed my hard cock into her, both of us moaning as our bodies merged. Her well-toned legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her as her arms followed suit. Anita started moaning louder and louder when I started to thrust into her.

"Uhh, Troy!" Anita screamed my name, begging me to go deeper into her. With one thrust, I dug my hard cock fully into her cunt. She squeezed her tight, wet pussy around my cock and made me growl like a lion in the wild. The thought of me fucking this beautiful Asian goddess against the door of her house almost caused me to explode inside her. I slowed my thrusts down and began kissing her lips again.

Anita's arms and legs clutched me even tighter, as her body began shaking. She broke the kiss and let out a moan as loud as she could as an orgasm rushed through her. I could feel her walls clamp around my shaft, which made me call out her name as I buried my cock entirely into her and blasted my seed deep into her body. Once both of our orgasms subsided, I slid out of her and gave her a deep passionate kiss on the lips.

With our lips still locked, I could hear Anita calling out my name. Then I realized all that happened in my head. "Troy! Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." She asked with one arm around my neck and her other hand on my chest.

"Yeah, I'm ok. What were you saying?" Looking into her suggestive eyes.

"Nothing, hon," then led me to the dining room. "Come with me? I cooked with you in mind. Plus, I have a surprise for you." She set me a plate and one for her, then sat right next to me. We ate our food and made some small conversations about how our weeks had been going. We finished eating and made our way to the living room and continued our conversation for a little longer. Anita came back with two short cocktail glasses and handed one to me as she sat next to me on the couch. She crossed her legs and turned to face me with one hand combing through my hair and the other holding her glass, waiting for me to drink the brown liquid in the glass.

"What is this?" I asked her stirring the glass.

"Try it."

I took a sip of the beverage and could tell right away it was some kind of alcoholic beverage, either rum or whiskey. The alcohol hit me right away, yet the drink was smooth. "Whiskey?"

"Not just any whiskey, thirty-year-old Yamazaki Japanese Whiskey. The bottle goes for twelve hundred dollars." She informed me as we take another sip. Anita finished her drink before I did and placed her glass on the coffee table. Then she placed her hand on my lap and slowly slid it toward my crotch.

With my eyes, I followed the hand up Anita's arm to her shoulder, neck, lips and looked into her lusty eyes. With her hand on my chin, Anita pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues invading each other's mouth as her hand slid up my thigh and slowly rubbing my hard-on. She took my glass and placed it on the table next to hers and straddled me as our kiss got more passionate. I felt my erection grow even harder, which I'm sure Anita could feel as it rubbed against her thigh. She reached down and unfastened my belt and pants. The little Asian woman was in heat.

Anita slid off me and pulled my pants down with her. I could see how hungry she was for my cock and rose up onto my elbow for her to pull off my boxers, setting my cock free. With a ten-inch cock looking back at her, Anita's eyes widen. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and began stroking my shaft with her tiny hand, while the other hand massaged my balls. She began licking the head, swirling her tongue around it. Then she lowered her head onto it, her ruby red lips making an "O" shape as they slid up and down my shaft.

Throwing my head back, I groaned as she gradually took half my shaft down her throat. She pulled it out, slowly licked the under the shaft and took my balls into her warm mouth and was now stroking my shaft with both hands. Feeling the gorgeous Asian woman's tongue lapping at my balls, it took every ounce of control I had to keep from nutting all over her face. My balls tightened up, and Anita took the bulbous head back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, making wet, sucking noises.

blcking
blcking
120 Followers
12