A Montreal Meeting

Story Info
Fun at a conference.
5.7k words
4.43
15.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

It was summertime in Montreal. I was a 23 year-old attending an annual 3-day IT conference. I had made a presentation at a break-out session at the end of the first day on a piece of system software that I'd written. There had been about 30 people attending and it had all been rather successful. Several people were interested in what I'd done and I'd answered quite a lot of questions.

As I was gathering together my things to leave a young woman approached me and asked whether she could talk further with me.

"Of course," I said, "what would you like to know?"

"I'd like to understand more about what you can do with the software. How it has helped you and how easy it is to modify."

"Well I'm just going to put these things back in my room and the I had planned to go and have something to eat in the hotel," I said, "would you like to join me and we can talk about it?"

"That would be great," she said, "shall we meet in the lobby?"

"Good idea. Are you also staying in this hotel? If so, how about meeting in 30 minutes?"

"Yes, I'm here and 30 minutes would be fine."

"Now I'm at a bit of a disadvantage," I said, "you know my name from my presentation, but I don't know yours."

"Oh I'm so sorry, of course you don't. My name's Janet."

We walked together to the elevators and took the same one. She was on the 5th floor while I was on the 6th. I looked at her a bit more closely as we rode up. She was about 5' 6", long brown hair and dark brown eyes, medium build with a good-sized bust, but with wide hips - in those days we would have called them child-bearing hips and a big butt.

"See you downstairs in thirty," I said as she got out in the 5th floor. I got out on the 6th and went to my room for a shower and change, then called downstairs and booked the restaurant. I put on a polo shirt and some casual trousers then went downstairs to the lobby. I was a little early.

She arrived after a few minutes. She had changed into a casual top and slacks and was wearing a musky perfume that smelled damn good. Now that she'd changed I could see that she had a large bust and a narrow waist with a flat stomach. Her hips were wide, flaring out from her waist with a generous butt that had a nice rounded shape. I wondered what she'd be like in bed.

"I heard that the hotel restaurant is pretty good, so I booked a table. Is that OK with you?" I asked.

"That sounds lovely," she said.

We walked through the lobby to the restaurant. Once seated we ordered a couple of margaritas while we looked at the menu. When the drinks arrived we ordered our food and started chatting.

She had a really bubbly personality. She told me that she'd been born in a small town in the Midwest and that she now worked as a systems programmer for a data processing company in Lansing.

She was clearly very bright and also had a good sense of humour together with an outlook that wasn't too serious. She was very direct in her conversation. We got on very well and found we had similar interests and were of a similar age.

When we had finished dinner, I suggested we go to the bar for an Irish coffee. She thought that was a great idea, so we strolled over to the bar to get them. On the way we noticed that the hotel had a night club venue inside which seemed to be in full swing. I asked her whether she'd like to go there instead to which she replied enthusiastically that would be great. So we went inside.

The night club was really rocking with a packed dance floor and it wasn't long before we joined them. Soon we were having great fun. Janet was an energetic mover, light on her feet and surprisingly supple.

After several numbers we took each other by the hand and walked to the side for a rest. We stood there next to each other holding hands and watching couples on the floor dancing when suddenly I felt a strong desire to kiss her. I pulled her hand and as she turned to face me, put my arms around her and kissed her, not gently but passionately and sucking her lips. She responded similarly and soon we were locked in a tight embrace.

I could feel her breasts pressed against me, squashing into my chest. They seemed to be very large yet quite firm. I put my hands on her butt, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her towards me. My cock had grown hard and erect and was squashed between us. She ground her pelvis against me, her abdomen rubbing my cock and making it throb.

"I've been wanting to do that all night," she said, breaking our kiss, "you're good looking and intelligent and a real turn-on."

"Me too," I said, "you are so bright and full of life, and you are damn sexy." I pulled her towards me and kissed her again, then her neck then her ear. I blew gently into it before saying softly "Let's go upstairs, I want to make love with you."

She reached down and gave my cock and balls a squeeze before taking me by the hand and leading me out of the club towards the elevators. Inside the car we carried on kissing, oblivious to the other passengers. We got out on her floor and went to her room.

As soon as we were inside and the door closed, we were in each other's arms again, our mouths locked together, our tongues dancing. I reached between us and unbuttoned her top. She wriggled out of it and threw it to the side, then unbuttoned my shirt before breaking our kiss and standing back.

I looked at her. She was wearing a lacy flesh-coloured bra which supported her large breasts - she looked to me to be at least a DD cup. They looked stunning above her narrow waist and flat tummy.

I stepped forward and loosened her slacks, letting them fall to the floor. She was wearing bikini pants which looked small on her wide hips. I could see black curls edging out around her groin and over the waistband. My cock jerked.

"Oh Janet, you look absolutely sensational."

I took of my shirt then loosened my belt and stepped out of my trousers. I was wearing jockey pants and my cock was sticking out of the waist band, slick with precum.

"You're not too bad yourself," she said, stepping forward to rub my shaft through my pants, then tracing her finger over my glans, spreading my precum, "And your butt is almost as big as mine."

"Big nail needs a big hammer," I said.

"Oh really," she said, "let's see then,"and grabbed my jockeys and yanked them down, freeing my cock which sprang out.

"Ah yes, that'll do," she said, grabbing my cock and fondling it, "this boy is going to fit me very well."

I pulled her towards me and reached round and unfastened her bra before taking it off and throwing it to the side. Her breasts looked fabulous. They were very full, yet firm. She had large dark brown areolae surrounding thick nipples that were sticking out.

I couldn't resist it and bent down taking as much of one breast into my mouth as I could and sucking it while flicking the nipple with my tongue. She gasped, drawing in her breath.

"Ooooh. That's nice."

Still sucking her breast, I moved my hands under her panties and eased them off her hips then rubbed my hand over her vulva. She was moist. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit enjoying the slippery feeling. Her labia opened as I did this.

"Aaah. That really is nice. Let's get more comfortable."

Still holding me by my cock she led me to the bed.

"Have you got any condoms?" She asked.

"No. Do we need them? Are you on the pill?"

"I'm not on the pill so we do need something. But we can use my cap."

She told me to get in while she went to the bathroom, so I got in the bed and waited for her while I thought about her inserting her cap. I found the thought of her not being on the pill quite exciting. Like lots of guys, I get aroused at the thought of impregnating.

She soon returned and was now completely naked. She looked fantastic. A mass of curly pubic hair in her groin below a flat stomach, perfectly complementing her broad hips.

"My God you look fantastic," I said, throwing back the sheet, "jump in quickly."

She got into the bed and pushed me down then straddled me, her knees on either side. I could see her labia large and extended. They were spread, showing her glistening pink vaginal opening, wet and enticing.

She lowered herself to rub her slit along my cock pressing it onto my stomach, her labia on either side of my shaft. The feeling was exquisite, especially as she slid over my glans.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," I said.

"We've only just started, " she replied, "you're going to have the ride of your life, tonight," as she reached behind herself to fondle my balls.

I reached up to hold her gorgeous breasts, kneading them then pinching her nipples.

"Lean over," I said, "I want to suck your breasts."

She leaned over and let one rest on my mouth. I took it between my lips and sucked, then opened my mouth to hold as much as I could inside. While holding her other breast and scratching her nipple. She tasted musky and sexy. I tickled her nipple with my tongue while sucking, feeling it harden and elongate.

I felt her slide forward on my cock, then her hand lift it up and push it into her cunt. There was a moment of resistance then she pushed down and my cock pooped through her entrance and started it's journey into her vagina, forcing the walls apart.

"Mmmm. That feels good," she said, breathing heavily as I went deeper.

My cock felt incredibly itchy as my glans pushed open her canal, my corona rubbing the walls. I wanted to move back and forth to scratch the itch, but knew I had to wait until I was completely inside and she had adjusted yo my size.

Then I felt my a rubbery brush against my glans and I knew that I was at her cervix, which was covered by her contraceptive cap, so I pushed gently to get right to the end of her canal.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she said, then began moving on me. I could feel her wriggling as she adjusted her angle, then she began a slow up and down movement as well as tilting back and forth.

"Fuck, that feels exquisite," I said, letting go of her breast, "sit up so I can look at you,"

She laughed and sat up, keeping her rhythm going. I played with her breasts then reached down to find her clit. It was huge, bigger than any I'd come across before. I pressed the top down so that it rubbed my shaft and felt her shudder.

"Your clit feels magnificent," I said, "come up here so I can see it better," and I put my hands under her butt, lifting her up.

She lifted off my cock which slapped down onto my stomach, wet and slimy with our fluids, then scooted up and hovered her cunt above my face.

Her clit was enormous and extended outwards, making the top of her labia form a tent. I pulled her down and licked inside the tent along the bottom of her clit, teasing it with my tongue. She gave a little squeal.

I stuck my tongue as far as I could inside her cunt lapping her juices, then took her labia in my mouth and ran my tongue over them. She squealed again and gripped my shoulders.

Then I went back to her clit, sucking it between my lips and tickling the tip with my tongue. I felt her nails dig into my shoulders, so carried on sucking and tickling until suddenly she cried out and I felt a stream of liquid on my chin.

"Oh my God, aaaaargh."

She gave a long drawn out cry and I felt her whole body tense. I didn't stop but kept on sucking.

"Oh no, no. I can't stand it. Oh my God."

Then I felt her body relax so I let go of her clit and licked her slit instead. It was sopping wet and tasted spicy.

"Fuck me, Alan," she said, "I need you inside me."

She got off me and lay on her back. I moved between her legs my cock against her cunt, then lifted her legs up to rest against my forearms as I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her.

She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it against her slit, positioning it at the entrance to her vagina. I pushed and my cock slid easily into her, going all the way in until my groin hit hers and my balls were against her butt.

I looked down to see that I was now completely inside her, her labia stretched tightly around my shaft and drawn into her. Her clit had been pulled down to touch the top of the base of my shaft and I could feel it throbbing.

I started to fuck her slowly and steadily. She was holding my buttocks and pulling me in hard, then relaxing on my outstroke. I could feel her vagina rippling around my cock, giving me such beautiful sensations.

I could feel her cervical cap brush against my glans as I moved and the ridge of my cockhead occasionally catching it. I wondered whether I would dislodge it, and found the thought exciting.

Being inside Janet was incredibly rewarding. Her vagina held my cock like a glove and engendered the most exquisite feelings. I felt so comfortable and at home inside her. She moved her pelvis in a way that stimulated my senses to a an unbelievable level, and it took all my concentration not to cum.

"Oh fuck, you're fantastic, Janet. You are out of this world."

"I. Told. You. I. Would. Give. You. A. Ride. You'd. Never. Forget."

Each word came out with a thrust from me. She was grunting and breathing heavily.

I speeded up and fucked her harder. She cried out and fucked me back, then scratched my back with her nails.

I pounded into her,flicking my hips as I did so. My cock pummelled everything inside her cunt. I pushed her legs against her chest and over my shoulders and watched the way my chick dragged her labia in and out. I could see the outline of my shaft through them.

Then I felt her cervical cap move as my cock banged into it, so I tried to fuck it off, thrusting hard and lifting up when suddenly she shrieked.

"Oh Alan. Oh. Oh. Oh," and her vagina spasmed around my cock, trying desperately to make me ejaculate as she orgasmed.

"Oh fuck," I shouted, and sprayed a huge stream of semen deep inside her, then another and another as my cock pulsed and I shot load after load of sperm inside her. I had six strong ejaculations followed by two much weaker before I came down off my plateau.

I looked down at her, her legs still on my shoulders, semen oozing out of her cunt and down her crack onto the bed. She looked so contented, a big smile on her face, her eyes dreamy.

I bent down and kissed her gently.

"That was stupendous. I've never experienced anything like that before."

"I told you so, didn't I? But you never told me that I would also experience something better than ever before. That was the most unbelievable orgasm, no, run of orgasms, that I've ever had. I've never had a man stretch me so much and fill me so much that his body becomes part of mine."

My ego swelled and my cock jerked.

"No," she said, "I must rest a while. I need to recover."

"That was just an acknowledgement of your compliment," I said, laughing. "I'll pull out now and we can lie back and relax."

I pulled out and a flood of semen flowed out of her cunt.

"I must go and douche first," she said getting up and going to the bathroom. After a few minutes she returned and climbed back into bed.

"Well, that didn't go exactly as planned."

"Why, what happened?"

"The cap had come off my cervix. That had obviously happened when we were making love. I was a bit worried when I saw your size but I convinced myself it wouldn't be a problem. Hopefully the spermicide will have worked but, given the quantity of semen you ejaculated, I'm not so sure."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry about that," I said, although secretly I was quite pleased.

"Never mind, I'm not sure that it's my fertile time yet. My periods aren't that regular. Anyway, it was worth it," she said, snuggling up to me.

I put my arm around her as she put her head on my shoulder and her leg over my thighs. Soon we were asleep.

I woke up several hours later with an early morning erection. Janet was still draped over me. I could see the swell of her butt and put my hand on it, feeling her smooth flesh. Wriggling a bit I managed to reach round to her slit and run my fingers along her closed labia. They felt plump and soft.

She sighed and turned over, pushing her butt against me, my cock between us pressed against my stomach. I lifted myself on an elbow and gazed at her sleeping, then stroked her cheek. Soon her eyes opened sleepily.

"Hello gorgeous," I said, "did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm, yes," she said, "like a log."

She wriggled her butt against my cock.

"Is that what I think it is?" She said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"A lovely, big, fat cock," she replied.

I pulled my hips back, lifted her leg and then positioned my cock between her thighs under her cunt. She reached down and stroked it, running her fingertips up and down the underside of my shaft. I could feel some precum dribbling out.

I reached over to fondle her breasts, pulling on her nipples which immediately grew hard.

I felt her wriggle her thighs and then she pressed my glans against her cunt, rubbing her labia with it until slowly her labia parted and my cock slid between them.

I moved down a bit so that my cock was angled upwards and pushed it slowly into her cunt. She pressed back against me and suddenly my head popped through her vaginal sphincter and I was inside her entrance.

"Mmmm. That feels so good. You have such a nice cock."

"Perfect match for the most divine cunt in the world," and I thrust forward burying my cock deep inside her cunt until I felt her cervix and the back of her vagina.

I kept still, feeling her warmth around my shaft. I flexed my pelvic muscles and my cock jerked and expanded and I felt her vagina pulse.

"Aaah. That's nice. Do it again."

I flexed again and moved ever so slightly, brushing her cervix. She jerked and sucked in her breath.

"Oh God yes."

I started moving slowly, deep thrusts and withdrawing almost all of the way, while reaching round touching her clit.

She thrust her butt back against me hard and all her muscles tensed. I felt her clit expand as it grew thick and hard. She felt wet inside and her fluids oozed out around the base of my cock.

"Oh this is so beautiful. I can't describe how lovely it feels. It's as though you are a missing part of my body. You feel warm and alive inside me."

I moved my hand up to caress her breasts as I thrust inside her, feeling their firmness and weight. I rubbed her nipples with with the palm of my hand and was rewarded with appreciative murmurs.

I could feel the base of my cock getting wetter and wetter as she got more and more excited. Her movements were now becoming more intense and she was holding her breath, so I speeded up my thrusts but still using long strokes.

"Oh my God that feels good. Oh that is just out of this world. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh, I can't stand it. Oh. Oh. Oh."

She beat the bed with her fist then suddenly her body went rigid as she let out a long wailing cry. Her vagina spasmed rhythmically around my cock, clutching and releasing as her legs shuddered.

I carried in moving in the same rhythm, fucking here through her orgasm, which seemed to last for minutes, until her body started to relax.

"Oh Alan, that was unbelievable. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. My mind was somewhere else altogether and all I could feel was a million nerve endings screaming with pleasure."

She snuggled back towards me, wriggling her bottom while I continued to fuck her, then reached down and tickled my balls with her fingernails.

"Now I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "we're not using any birth control."

"I don't care. I want to feel the warmth of your ejaculation and how it changes the way your cock feels inside me as it becomes more slippery."

She fondled my balls some more, then rubbed the bottom of my shaft where it merged with her cunt.

I put my arm around her stomach and held her tight as I speeded up, thrusting hard. She tilted her pelvis as I moved so that I kept on getting different feelings inside her vagina.

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers
12