A Montreal Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My groin started to tingle and it felt as though every nerve was on fire. My brain was overloaded with sensations and my whole being centred inside my cock. Soon I could feel my balls tightening and knew I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck," I shouted, "I'm going to cum now. I'm going to fill your fertile womb with my sperm," and I thrust as hard as I could and held still, feeling my semen surge up my cock and jet out inside her, filling her vagina with millions of sperm.

I could feel the warmth of my semen surrounding my glans as it spread around inside her vagina, coating everything with my DNA, her walls, her cervix. My cock pulsed, jerking and spraying.

"Oh my darling," she said, "I can feel you cumming. It's so special."

Eventually the pulsing stopped and my cock was still, although remaining hard. I could feel everything sloshing around inside and knew that as we lay there my sperm were swimming up her cervix into her womb. I found the thought exciting.

We lay like that, joined together, for a long time until eventually I started to detumesce and my cock slipped out in a trail of semen.

"I guess we should get up," she said, "we've a conference to attend, even though I'd far rather spend the day in bed with you."

'So would I, but I suppose you're right. I need to go to my room and shower and change. Let's meet downstairs for breakfast in 45 mins."

I put on my clothes from the previous night and, after kissing her, left for my room.

We met at the hotel breakfast buffet as agreed and over breakfast talked about which sessions we would be attending. Mostly we were going to different ones, but we flagged those where we would be together, after breakfast we went off separately.

I found concentrating on the session material extremely difficult. My mind was full of the memories of our time together which I replayed over and over again. My cock was in a permanent state of erection and every movement of my clothes seemed to stimulate it. I couldn't wait to see her again, to touch her and to feel her touch on my skin.

The first time we were attending the same session was in the early afternoon. I looked for her when I got there and spotted her near the front of the auditorium. I went to sit next to her.

"Hello gorgeous," I said, "have you had a good morning?"

"Not bad," she replied, "and you."

"I couldn't concentrate on anything," I said, "all I could think of was what a fantastic time we'd had and how I wanted to be with you."

"Me too, if I'm being honest," she said, blushing.

I leaned over to whisper in her ear: "I've had an erection all day. My cock is just bursting to be inside you. Why don't we slip out quietly and go upstairs and fuck each other's brains out?"

I blew gently in her ear then licked it before sucking her lobe.

"Oh, you are so evil," she said, "how can you be such a tease?"

"Because I know you want it, you want to feel me inside you, my cock filling you, stretching you, tickling you. You want to feel it pulsing and alive inside your body."

I could see the colour rising in her neck as he face flushed. If we hadn't been so public, I would have kissed her passionately.

"You dirty devil. Alright then, let's go."

She packed up her things and we left the auditorium to go to the elevators. We rode up to her floor in silence as the elevator was quite full and then exited to walk to her door. She opened it and after stepping inside with me placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door before closing it.

Once we were properly in, we were all over each other. We were wild with lust and a slow and romantic approach was simply not an option. We kissed each other with intensity while we tore each other's clothes off as we edged towards the bed.

She grabbed my cock which was standing out in front of me and pumped it, while her fingers played with my balls. I grasped her breasts and kneaded them, nipping her nipples with my fingertips, while I sucked on her neck.

"Oh God, I can't stand it," she said, "I need you inside me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

She lay back on the bed, her knees bent, her labia spread and glistening. I knelt between her legs and pushed my cock inside her opening before straightening my knees and lying down on top of her, her breasts squashed against my chest.

"Ooooh yes," she cried, "oh that is so good."

She wrapped her legs around my back, hooking her ankles and resting her feet on the small of my back. I lifted myself up on my hands and leaned down to kiss her while I pushed my cock all the way inside her. She squirmed underneath me, adjusting herself, then grabbed my butt and pulled me hard.

Then I fucked her, I fucked her like there was no tomorrow, hard and fast, pounding into her. My groin smashed into hers as my cock went deep inside her, right to the end of her vagina, then all the way out then back in dragging her labia inside.

She fucked me back like a demon, her hands gripping my butt, her hips lifting way off the bed and moving in little circles. Her cunt felt like a vice, gripping my shaft and squeezing it. She groaned and squealed. She cried out. She let go of my butt and thrashed the bed with her hands, before clutching my shoulders. She unlocked her feet and put them on the bed lifting her hips as high as she could, then I felt her legs start to shudder.

"Oh dear God. Oh fuck. Aaaaaaah."

I stopped moving so that I could concentrate on feeling the way her vagina pulsed rhythmically around my cock as her orgasm peaked. I could feel the muscles in her body tense and rigid. Her face was contorted and her eyes shut tight. It took all the control I could muster to keep still and not cum.

Then slowly her muscles relaxed and her hips sank down on the bed. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a dreamy expression.

"That was so good," she said, "I needed it so much."

"Oh, we're not finished yet," I replied, "that was just the start."

"I don't know if I can do much more."

I flexed my cock and moved in and out slightly. I heard her suck in her breath.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Maybe not," she said, "do that again and I'll tell you."

I flexed and moved again, feeling my glans brush her cervix..

"Mmm. Perhaps I can find a small reserve of energy."

"Turn over and lift that gorgeous butt high into the air," I said.

I pulled out of her and rolled to the side to allow her to move. She turned over and lifted herself onto her knees. I knelt behind her and ran my fingers up her cunt. The lips were wide open and I could see her insides glistening. I could also see the shining pink folds pulsing. It was just waiting for my cock.

I rubbed my glans up and down her slit before pushing it slowly into her folds. There was virtually no resistance as she was still wide from my previous time inside her, and soon my cock was deep inside.

"Oh God that feels so good. You make me feel so full, so stuffed. Your cock is so warm and alive."

My ego soared and I could feel my cock twitch and grow in response. I started to move, withdrawing nearly all the way until I could see the outline of my glans through the membrane of her labia, then pushing forward hard, dragging her labia inside her and feeling my corona brushing the walls of her vagina. I stopped when my cock was at the end of her canal, my glans touching her cervix.

I could feel her pressing back against me so that she could feel all of my cock inside her. I could feel the walls of her vagina rippling and massaging my cock as she used her pelvic muscles, trying to suck me ever deeper inside me and to coax my sperm out of me.

I reached under her to feel her large breasts as I was fucking her, holding them them in my hands while gently pinching her nipples. They felt full and warm as I kneaded them. In that moment I wanted to suck them.

We were now fucking rhythmically, perfectly attuned to each other's bodies. The feelings were exquisite. I felt as though nothing else in the world existed other than my dock and her cunt. My nerve endings were stimulated beyond comprehension. I could feel precum pouring out of me as her cunt made sloshing sounds.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Janet was now grunting with every thrust, her vagina clutching rhythmically at my cock.

Gradually I began to move faster, squeezing her breasts harder and thrusting with more force.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she cried, "fuck me. Cum in me. I want you. Aaaaaah."

She thrashed around, her butt moving in all directions, her legs shuddering, her hands clutching the sheets, her knuckles white. She wailed, a long cry.

I couldn't hold off any longer and I felt my cock go completely rigid as a wad of semen surged up my shaft and jetted deep into her cunt.

"Oh fuck," I shouted as I ejaculated again and again before gradually slowing down my movements until I leaned forward, resting on her. I could feel her cunt still clutching and releasing my shaft as she gave little cries. Then I started to shrink and I felt my cock slipping out.

Janet slowly sank to the bed dislodging my cock. I moved to lie next to her and she turned to face me. There were tears streaming down her face.

"What's the matter, darling?" I said, "what's wrong?"

"Oh Alan, nothing's wrong. That was just so beautiful, so intense. We are so good together I don't want it ever to end, but I know it has to. I have to go home tomorrow even though I'd much rather just stay here with you."

"Don't think about that now," I replied, "live in the moment and enjoy it. We never know what tomorrow will bring. Just lie in my arms now and relax, secure and protected."

She smiled and snuggled up to me, stroking my face. I held her close to me and soon we went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning she was still in the same position. I kissed her gently and she opened her eyes.

"Hello sleepy-head," I said, "how are you feeling this morning?"

"Very relaxed and contented. How about you?"

"The same. I suppose we have to get up as you need to check out this morning. You can leave your things in my room as I'm staying on for a few days."

"I have to leave quite early," she said, "so that won't be necessary. Give me a last cuddle before we say good-bye."

I held her tight and kissed her gently. After a while we separated and we both got up. I put on my clothes from the night before giving her a last kiss and leaving.

Later on as I showered I reminisced about the last few days. It had been a spectacular time for me. I'd had an accomplished lover with whom I'd really clicked. I'd enjoyed myself immensely and had brought huge pleasure to someone else. All in all, a time to remember. And then there was the added frisson that perhaps one of my sperm had succeeded in its mission .....

12