All Comments on 'A Moonlit First'

by merelyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Intense

Very well written. Gets to the intensity and the mental aspect. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A find dusky merlot

I'll look forward to your submissions as you work your way through the fray. Beast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There is nothing like your first time

You've captured my desire.

BloodsinBloodsinalmost 15 years ago
Well done indeed.

That was a very hot excellent read. I honestly can say I must go take care of some business after reading that. Your use of desciption is top notch. I could see the expression on the character's faces. Keep up the excellent work.

-ST

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 15 years ago
Very erotic, but missing an important point...

The story and imagery are fantastic in this... Very nice... But anal sex can be accomplished with MUCH less pain if one simple technique is added: The person being entered needs to push out with their anus before, and as, they are being entered. This is exactly the same motion made when pushing out poo, but since that has, presumably, already been done, no poo will come out. What will happen is that the ass hole will open, just as it does when relieving ones self, and entry will be much less difficult.

Perhaps this explanation is difficult to write as a erotically as the rest, but it can at lease be written as the Master ORDERING the slave to push back and impale herself, rather than him forcing his cock in.

The rest of the techniques: Tons of lubrication, starting with a small finger, etc... were all very nicely described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beautiful writing, thank you!

Quiet_WandererQuiet_Wandererover 4 years ago
Kudos!

Great writing 'Moon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous