A More-Men Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
I got married and got more than I expected.
3.2k words
4.28
49.7k
63

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber. I'm new to Literotica. I know that Literotica is supposed to be stories, but aren't our lives a string of stories. Sure, there are fictional stories, but there are also true stories, like I intend to write here. The thing is that when I tell my stories, and state that they're true, many people think I'm making up stories. My life is my life, and it may not be like your life has been, but my life is still my life, and everything I write here is going to be from the pages of my life.

I was eighteen and living with my oldest brother, his wife and my nephew on base on Anderson Air Force base, Guam. Although my brother and his wife were swingers, I was still a virgin. I met my husband on a Monday night at the base Airmen's club. We talked and drank and he came to my brother's house that night.

I had forgotten that I was supposed to watch my nephew for the night, because my brother and his wife were hooking up with another couple at their house.

Me and my future husband necked and kissed and did everything but have actual sex. I did let him finger me, though. And when he pulled out his cock, I was perplexed. My future husband's cock was shorter than my seven year old nephew's, and his cock was not as thick as my nephew's was, either. I'd seen all three of my brothers naked, and they all had much bigger cocks than my future husband had.

My future husband didn't stay long after we played around, but we did meet at the park the following night. We kissed and necked, but that was it. And all of the sudden, out of the blue, my future husband asked me, "So, you want to marry me?" I knew that since he was in the military that meant security. So, I answered, "What the hell?" And we got married that Friday morning.

My future husband and I had known each other less than a week, and we hadn't even had sex, but we were getting married. My brother and his wife were our witnesses at the Justice of the Peace. Just after Ray and I said our vows and kissed, I thanked my brother and his wife for being there for us. My brother hugged me and then handed me a piece of paper with a guy's name on it and the guy's phone number. I asked my brother what it was, and he said, "Just in case wonder boy can't do his marital duty." My brother's wife leaned over and whispered to me, "Trust me, he's good, really good."

After we got married, me and my husband drove to the hotel. Well, almost to the hotel. On the way we got a flat, and the spare was flat, too. So, I called the guy's number that my brother had given me. I told the guy, that I found out was named Carl, what had happened and he was there helping out in less than twenty minutes. Carl introduced himself to us and leaned in and whispered to me that he'd done threesomes with my brother and his wife. And he told me that he was glad that I called.

Carl was tall, dark skinned, muscular and was quite the sweet talker. My husband, Ray, insisted on getting the tire fixed. So, Carl offered to take me to the hotel and then come back and he would take my husband to get the tire fixed.

On the way to the hotel, Carl told me that there was no way that, if I was his wife, he'd send me off with another guy on our wedding day, because "You never know what the other guy might want or what he might do." Partially out of naivety and partially because I wanted to know, I asked, "And what might this other guy want? And what might he do?" Carl smiled and said, "That's up to you." Carl put his hand on my thigh and then asked me what I'd be willing to do.

I shyly smiled and told Carl that I'd never actually done anything more than just kiss and neck with guys. Carl cocked his head, "You mean you're still a virgin?" I nodded. Carl then asked me, "So, you and your husband haven't done the nasty, yet?" I shook my head, silently. Carl, with a broad smile across his face, said, "Maybe, before I go back to get your husband . . ." I asked Carl, "So, what would you do if I was your new bride?" Carl moved his hand further up my thigh and said, "If you were my wife, once we got into our hotel room, you wouldn't be a virgin any longer."

Carl waited while I checked me and Ray in. And he helped me take our luggage to our room. While I was checking me and Ray in, the lady at the counter said, "You two make a very good looking couple." She had assumed that Carl was my husband. I didn't tell her anything she didn't need to know. Once we got to my room, Carl asked if he could use our restroom. I said yes and he went in to pee, leaving the door open just enough for me to be able see him peeing. Carl's cock, even from a distance, was much larger than Ray's. And Carl's was the first black cock I'd ever seen, in real life.

Carl happened to glance over, and he caught me watching him pee. Instead of shaking his cock off, like most men do after they pee, Carl slowly stroked his cock. I knew I'd been caught, and I really didn't want to look away. As Carl stroked his cock, I watched as it got longer, harder and thicker. I began to wonder what I'd done. I was watching Carl and he was getting hard because I was watching. I may have been a virgin, but I wasn't stupid. I may not have known much about sex then, but what I did know was that I had excited Carl and he had excited me.

I didn't move. I just stood there looking at Carl and his big black cock. Even when Carl began walking toward me, I just stood there. When Carl was standing right in front of me, he took my right hand and put it around his cock. It was so warm and soft and hard at the same time. And having felt my husband's, and now I was feeling Carl's cock in my hand, I knew that Carl's cock was at least four to five times thicker than my husband's cock was, and possibly four to five times longer.

Although I had just gotten married, and hadn't even had sex with my husband yet, I knew I'd passed the point of no return. I knew that I had put myself in a position that I couldn't get out of. Oddly, instead of thinking about my husband, the first thought that came to mind was when my sister-in-law said, "Trust me, he's good, really good." Then I began to wonder if this was what my brother and sister-in-law had hoped would happen. Either way, it was going to happen.

As I held Carl's cock in my hand, he reached behind me and unzipped my dress. As he unzipped my dress, Carl leaned forward and began kissing me. And I really liked the way he kissed. Carl pulled my dress over my right shoulder. So, I put his cock in my left hand and pulled my right arm out of my dress. Then the same thing happened, only in reverse, when he pulled my dress off of my left shoulder. When my dress dropped to the floor, I pulled Carl's T-shirt over his head. Then Carl undid my bra and helped me out of my panties. Because it was the next step in this progression, I lowered Carl's pants to the floor. And as I did, Carl's fully erect, red headed, black cock was staring me in the face.

Carl sternly told me to, "Suck it." I had never actually sucked a cock before. And there I was, bent over, and a big, thick, black cock was right at mouth height. I opened my mouth and Carl put the head of his cock to my lips. I'd seen my brother's get blow jobs before. So, I kind of knew what to do. But, it really didn't matter. Carl's cock was too big for me to get my mouth around. He was really thick. Because I couldn't get his cock inside my mouth, I licked it and kissed it. Next thing I know, I'm on my back on the bed and Carl's between my legs.

I felt intense pain and pleasure as Carl worked the head of his cock into me. I wasn't sure that my pussy would be able to take his cock. I wasn't sure that my pussy would be able to stretch open wide enough to accept his size, but it did. I felt the head of his cock pop into me. He was finally inside of me, and it felt like nothing I'd ever felt before.

As Carl slowly worked the rest of his cock into me, I began to laugh and cry. Tears were rolling down my face. Carl wasn't looking at me at the time, though. He was intent on getting as much of cock into me as he could. And I wanted it all in me. It was when I felt Carl's hips touch mine that everything went weird. Carl was finally fully inside of me when the hotel room door opened. My husband was standing at the door. When Ray saw that Carl's cock was deep inside of me, and I was wanting him, my husband said, loudly, "Take him, baby! Take that big cock!"

I couldn't believe it. I was cheating on my husband and he was cheering me on. Having my husband in the room with us seemed to turn Carl on. Carl kissed me and pulled out of me a little then whispered, "Let's give him a show he'll never forget." As Carl slid his cock back into me, I began laughing and crying again. I wanted Carl more than I had ever wanted anything before. And it was obvious that he wanted my husband to see him fuck me.

Ray knelt at the side of the bed and watched as Carl's cock slid in and out of me. As he watched, Ray expressed to me, "Oh, baby. This is so beautiful." Ray thanked me repeatedly. And he kept thanking Carl, too. In response to Ray's than yous, Carl responded by telling him, "This is what friends are for."

I wasn't sure what to think about what was happening, except that I didn't want Carl to stop, and I was glad that he didn't. The more Carl pumped his cock in and out of me the more pleasure I began to feel. It was painful at first, feeling his cock stretch me, but now that stretching and the depth his cock went into me felt amazing. Without stating to whom I was saying it, I shouted out, "OH, GOD! I LOVE YOU!" Ray told me that he loved me, too. And Carl told me that he loved my pussy.

Carl's thrusts intensified and his cock began to pulse. Carl began grunting and his cock felt thicker and harder. Then my pussy felt increasingly wetter than it had. Carl had cum inside of me. I had never felt anything that good. Carl lied on top of me for a while, then he told me that we both might want to shower.

When Carl and I got off of the bed, I noticed that the sheets were covered with blood, my blood. It looked like someone had just been murdered. Ray quickly took the sheets off of the bed and told me and Carl that he would go get more bedding while we showered. Ray kissed me, thanked me again, thanked Carl again, and then quickly left me and Carl to ourselves while he went to get more bedding. When Ray left the room, Carl told me that he liked my husband. And I told Carl that I thought I was in love with his cock.

As we walked toward the bathroom, I asked Carl if he thought that I had bled too much. Carl kind of snickered and told me, "You were a virgin, and I'm not a small guy. It was to be expected." Carl patted my ass and told me that I had done really well, better than he'd expected. I told Carl that I'd wanted him probably as bad as he'd wanted me. As we stepped into the tub, Carl told me, "Most women can't take me like you did." and he added, "You're a very special girl."

As the shower water cascaded on and around us, Carl soaped up my body and massaged me as he washed me off. And I soaped up my hands and began stroking Carl's cock. Carl quickly got hard again, and he had me bend over. Carl's cock slid into me much more easily than it had the first time, and because he was behind me, I could feel him deeper in me, which felt incredible.

Just as Carl was cumming inside of me again, Ray walked into the bathroom telling us that he'd gotten us more towels, too. I couldn't get over the fact that Ray was okay with me and Carl fucking. And he seemed to want Carl to fuck me as much as Carl wanted to fuck me.

As Carl dried me off, he looked at Ray and asked, "So, what about your car?" Ray smiled and said, "Right now, this is all that matters." I'm not sure why I asked, but I did, "So, how do we get back to the car?" Then I asked, "And how did you get here?" Ray told me that he'd caught a ride with another couple. He'd realized that staying with the car had been a mistake, and that he was glad he hadn't waited at the car.

Carl told Ray that he would be more than willing to take him back to the car in the morning, when the shops are open. I looked at Carl and asked, "What do we do until then?" Carl looked at Ray, then back at me, "I say we do more of what we've been doing." And Ray agreed.

Ray had already made the bed, and he offered to go to the hotel bar and get drinks if we wanted him to. Carl said he'd like a double Crown Royal, straight up. I told Ray that a couple shots of tequila would be nice. And off Ray went. I asked Carl if he'd done this before, and he said that it was the first time he'd taken a woman's virginity on her wedding night. I asked Carl if I was as good as other women he'd had. Carl told me that most women couldn't take all of his cock, and few could take more than just the head of his cock. I told Carl that it hurt when he was in me, but it was a good hurt. Carl told me that he hoped that we would be able to get together again. I told him that was going to happen, a lot, if I had anything to do with it.

When Ray got back to the room, he handed us our drinks and then sat on the chair at the table. Carl and I sat on the bed. Ray had gotten himself a zombie. I couldn't help noticing that Ray kept staring at Carl's cock. Carl noticed, too. As we sat drinking our drinks, Carl stroked himself. I think he was doing it for Ray. Out of the blue, Ray asked Carl if he'd ever gone to the bathroom by the bike shop. Carl smiled and answered, "Yes." Then he asked Ray, "So, you've sucked me, huh?" Ray smiled and nodded.

I looked at Ray then at Carl then at Ray and then at Carl. Carl explained that since there were few women on the island that some guys go to the bathroom by the bike shop to get their cocks sucked, and that there is usually someone there willing to suck a cock. And I guessed that Ray was one of those someones.

Ray admitted to both of us that he'd sucked a lot of guys in that bathroom. And that Carl's had been his favorite. I admitted to Ray that I thought that Carl's was my favorite, as well. Ray quipped, "With good reason." Carl thanked Ray for having sucked him in the past, and he thanked me for letting him be my first. I told Carl that as far as I was concerned, he never had to go to the bathroom again if he needed to be taken care of. Ray nodded and said that he agreed.

Carl told me that if I was being honest that he would love to get with me three to four times a week. Ray interjected that he was okay with that, as long as he got to watch.

After four more rounds, Carl finally drifted off to sleep and Ray and I got to talk. Ray told me that being able to see me and Carl was the best wedding gift ever. And I had to admit that my wedding night had been much better than I thought it would be.

I asked Ray if he'd always been a fag. He told me that he'd only been with two other girls, but that he'd bottomed for more men than he could remember. I asked Ray why he asked me to marry him if he was a fag. Ray told me that the Air Force was putting gay guys in prison for simply being gay. And he thought that marrying me would help to change him.

Ray asked me if I was still horny, because he was. I told Ray that I was really sore, but that I could probably handle him, seeing as how he was so, so much smaller than Carl was. Ray was in me for three pumps before he got off. And I had to be honest with Ray that I enjoyed Carl more. Ray smiled and said, "No shit."

Ray and I were both tired by now. So, I cuddled with Carl and Ray cuddled with me. Ray whispered to me, "God, I love you." I whispered back, "I love that Carl's here, too." I could tell that Ray was smiling when he responded with, "Me, too!"

When I woke up, it was because Carl was between my legs again. Ray was still fast asleep. Carl made love to me two more times, and I know that Ray, although he pretended not to be awake, watched the whole time.

Carl and I showered together again before the three of us went back to the car. And Carl did me again in the shower, which I really liked. I had no idea if Ray was watching us or not, and I really didn't care if he had or not. What I did know was that I was a married woman now, and I'd had the best honeymoon ever.