A More-Men Wife Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
The More-Men part of being a More-Men wife.
3.3k words
4.3
21.8k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my husband on a Monday night. He proposed to me on Tuesday night, and by Friday afternoon we were married. Early that Friday evening, I lost my virginity to another man while my husband watched. And now me and my husband, Ray, were looking for an apartment. As we looked through the paper, I mentioned to Ray that Carl, the man I lost my virginity to, should move in with us. Ray looked at me surprised and happy, and he agreed.

I called Carl and told him that Ray and I wanted him to go apartment shopping with us. Carl liked the idea of living with us. My husband worked a schedule that had him working three swing shifts, three graveyard shifts and then he had three days off. Carl worked Monday through Friday and had weekends off. I told Carl that since I had lost my virginity to him, and that he'd also consummated our marriage, that I saw him as very special and important to me and to Ray.

I was eighteen. Ray was nineteen. And Carl was thirty-one. My husband had been with only two other women before me. Carl had been with several women, one of them being my sister-in-law. Carl's cock dwarfed my husband's. And I actually preferred Carl's cock to my husband's. As did my sister-in-law, Claire.

Although Carl had he biggest cock that me or my sister-in-law had ever had, he was very gentle, well, most of the time. Okay, sometimes. When my sister-in-law, Claire, found out that Carl had taken my virginity, and he was now moving in with us, she was excited for me, and for Carl and Ray.

Claire shared with me that her first sexual experience had been with an older black man, as well. She told me that my brother, Jeff, although above average in length, was thinner than she preferred. I told Claire that my mother's boyfriend had been black, too. Claire told me that she and my mother had talked and shared stories, and that my mother had told her that my father had enjoyed watching her and her boyfriend, when he got to.

Claire told me that Jeff had always wanted another woman to move in with them, and that she'd always wanted another man to live with them. Jeff wasn't really into watching her with other men, and when they swung it was always in separate rooms. Claire told me that every relationship is different, and that each couple makes their own rules. And that's what me and Ray and Carl needed to do.

Claire asked me how big Ray was, and I told her that he was smaller than her son. Claire laughed than apologized for laughing. She then asked me if Ray at least knew how to use what he had. I told her that I had only been with Ray the one time, and that he only lasted three thrusts before he got off. Claire told me that she and Jeff had kind of expected that to be the case, and that was why they gave me Carl's number.

I told Claire that after my mother and her boyfriend died, and my father remarried, that my father never seemed happy. Claire told me that my father had told her that he wished that his new wife would swing, but she wasn't into it. Claire added that if Jeff asked her to be monogamous that she could do it, but it's not something she would want.

Claire told me that being a military, swinger wife gave her opportunities to be with many men. She told me that as time goes on that I would find out that a lot of military wives are in open marriages, or that they and their husbands are swingers. Claire told me that I would find that most men aren't as big as Carl, but that there were a lot of men worth getting with.

Claire asked me if Ray had interests, sexually, in other women. I told her that Ray was gay and that he preferred men. Claire told me that Ray being gay wasn't really that bad, because she didn't really like hooking up with other women. When she and Jeff had hooked up with another woman, she always felt left out. And she liked the extra attention that other men gave her.

Claire agreed that Carl was special, but that he hooked up with a lot of women. She suggested I try other men, too. And that maybe the barracks might be a good place to start. Claire told me to talk with both Carl and Ray and find out what the three of us want our relationship to look like and be.

As we looked at apartments, me, Carl and Ray talked about our relationship. Although Ray was my husband, legally, I told him that I felt that Carl, having been my first, and that he'd consummated our marriage, was more my husband than he was. Ray agreed. We all agreed that we would look for a two bedroom apartment. One bedroom would be mine and Carl's, and the other room would be Ray's.

It might sound weird to some people that I would be married to one man and sleeping with another. But Ray knew that I preferred sex with Carl, and I knew that Ray was still interested in sleeping with other men. Carl told me that he expected me to have sex with other men, and there would be times when he would bring other men to the house to have sex with me.

I have to be honest. I wasn't sure what to think about what Carl had told me. I did love having sex with him. And I also saw him pretty much as my husband. And now he was telling me that he was going to share me with other men. The thought did intrigue me, but it also scared me a little.

Me, Carl and Ray found an apartment, and the first night we stayed in our new apartment Carl had four other guys come to the house to have sex with me. These four men were young and older, maybe from nineteen years old to maybe thirty-five years old. And each of these guys came to our apartment "knowing" that they were going to get laid.

I knew that Carl expected me to have sex with other men, and I knew that was why he invited these four other men. Carl knew that he'd just taken my virginity. He also knew that I had no real sexual experience, other than with him, and here I was "expected" to let these other guys fuck me. I'll admit that I loved the sex I had with Carl. And I was hoping that the other guys were going to be just as good. Everything happened so fast.

Ray and I hadn't talked about me being with multiple men at the same time. And it never crossed my mind to ask Claire about it, either. So, it was kind of a trial by fire thing. The closest I'd ever come to knowing anything about getting gangbanged was seeing pictures in Hustler magazine. I knew that they guys were going to want me to suck them. And I knew that they were going to fuck me, but that was the extent of my gangbang knowledge.

When Carl showed up at the apartment with the other four men, he introduced them to me. And he told them that I had just lost my cherry to him. The four guys, Ken, LaShaun, Darius and Marcus cheered and told Carl that he was awesome. I was just hanging out at home. So, all I had on was a pair of underwear and a T-shirt. Ken reached between my legs and put a finger in me. I have to admit that caught me off guard. Then Ken leaned forward and put his tongue in my mouth and started kissing me and fingering me. Darius came up behind me and put his hand on my right breast. LaShaun grabbed my left breast. I have to admit that I felt a little overwhelmed. Ray just stood there, not knowing what to do other than stand there.

Carl mentioned to Ken, Darius and LaShaun that I had too much clothes on. So, that changed immediately, with Ken's and Darius' and LaShaun's help. By the time they got me naked, Carl and Marcus had their cocks out.

When I looked over at Carl and Marcus, Carl asked me what I was waiting for. I looked at Ray, and he opened his mouth and made a hand gesture like he was stroking a cock. I then looked back at Carl and Marcus. I told Carl and the rest of the guys, "Hey, you got to remember that this is all new to me." I reminded everyone that I'd been a virgin until two days ago when I got married and Carl made love to me, several times.

Marcus, who was the oldest of all the guys, took my hand and led me to the couch and sat down. He told me, "The only thing you need to know is that cocks are made for sucking and pussy is made for fucking." By now all the guys had their cocks out, even Ray. And by now Darius, LaShaun and Ken were naked, too. Carl sat to the left of Marcus and LaShaun sat on Marcus' right. I got down on my knees and started sucking Marcus' cock.

Marcus' cock wasn't as thick as Carl's was, but his was a lot thicker than Ray's was. He may have been thick, but at least I could get his cock in my mouth. The head of Marcus' cock was spongy. As the head of his cock touched my lips, I felt someone put there fingers in me. Marcus put his hand on the back of my head and gently pulled my head toward him. As Marcus' cock slowly slid further into my mouth, Carl took my hand and put it around his cock, and I grabbed LaShaun's cock at the same time.

I was sucking Marcus and jacking Carl and LaShaun. And I wasn't sure if it was Ken or Darius, but one of them had gotten behind me. I looked back and saw that it was Darius. He tried to work his cock into me, but I wasn't wet enough. Out of nowhere, Ray handed Darius a jar of Vaseline. Darius took a gob of Vaseline and fingered me with it. And, soon after, I felt the full length of Darius's cock slide into me.

I felt a burning sensation when Darius shoved his cock into me. He literally slammed his cock into me. I knew it was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly or so forcefully. Darius grabbed my hips and pounded his cock into me like a jack hammer. Marcus noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks and said, "Just relax, baby. This is all being done out of love." Darius added, "And I love this pussy!"

The harder Darius slammed his cock into me the further Marcus' cock slid into my mouth. Carl and LaShaun grabbed my hands and moved them to remind me not to forget to keep jacking them. There I was, on my knees with a cock in my mouth, a cock in my pussy and a cock in each hand. I wasn't sure where Ray was, but I was sure he was close and watching.

Darius put his hands on my breasts and pulled me up toward him. Darius kissed my neck as Ken put his cock into my mouth. Carl, LaShaun and Marcus stood up and stood on each side of Ken. I sucked each guy as Darius kept fucking me. Darius hadn't cum, but he pulled his cock out of me and Carl took his place. I couldn't believe the difference the Vaseline made. Carl slid into me so easily. I think that because LaShaun had been well sized, too, he'd made it easier for Carl to enter me.

Ken mentioned to everyone that it would make more sense for us all to go to the bedroom. Carl pulled out of me and the other guys helped me get to my feet. Ken asked Carl where the bedroom was and Carl led the way. As soon as we were in the bedroom, Ken pushed me back onto the bed and grabbed my ankles and held them in the air. Ken got between my legs and entered me. As his cock entered me, Ken said to me, "Your husband is one lucky man." I asked Ken what he meant by that, and he said, "Your pussy is definitely made for fucking."

Suddenly, Marcus and Darius were on the bed, too. And each of their cocks were inches from my mouth. As Ken plowed his cock into me, Marcus put his cock in my mouth and I started jacking Darius. Eventually, I was also jacking LaShaun. It felt amazing having all these men wanting me at the same time.

I found myself wondering if my mother's boyfriend had ever gotten her gangbanged. Had my mother ever been on her back with another man's cock inside of her while she sucked other men? Had my mother's boyfriend held her legs open so that other men had easier access to her pussy? Then I wondered how many times my sister-in-law, Claire, had been in this same position.

I had just gotten married, lost my virginity to a man that wasn't my husband, and now I'd already had two new cocks in me. I'd been married for less than fourty-eight hours and I'd already been fucked by thee different men, men I really didn't know. I'd only known my husband for seven days at this time, and I felt I knew Carl, Ken, Darius, LaShaun and Marcus better than I knew my husband.

What struck me was that Carl and I had deep kissed, And LaShaun and I had deep kissed, but me and Ray had only kissed each other on the lips. It also occurred to me that I'd had four cocks in my mouth and not one of them belonged to my husband. And Ken, Carl and LaShaun had been in me more than my own husband had.

I knew that my marriage to Ray was a marriage of convenience, because he was more gay than straight and had married me for no other real reason than to stay out of prison for liking cock, and I wondered what this would look like to other people. But to be honest, I really didn't care.

I will say that knowing that my mother enjoyed other men, with my father's consent, and knowing that Claire, more than likely, had done this many times, with my brother's consent, made me feel good about doing what I was doing with other men, even though I was married.

I thought about what LaShaun had said about my husband being a lucky man. I'm pretty sure that he meant that my husband was a lucky man because he got to watch live porn right in his own home.

Carl, Ken, Darius, LaShaun and Marcus were all well sized black men. And Ray is white. I wondered how many black men my father got to watch fuck my mother. I wasn't sure of a lot, but I knew that I'd found my new happy place.

Although Carl, being my first and the thickest I'd ever seen or had in me, was good, Darius and Marcus taught me something that Carl hadn't. Both Darius and Marcus were both very aggressive, sexually. They kind of man-handled me. They were rougher than Carl, LaShaun and Ken were. And I found that I liked it rougher. I liked being able to smell the testosterone and feel them deep inside of me. That was what I had always thought men should be, though, aggressive, at least sexually.

Forty-eight hours earlier I was single, a virgin and just my brother's little sister. Now I was a married woman who had lost her virginity to another man, and at the moment I was sucking and getting fucked by five men that I had just met. In a very short amount of time, my whole life and way of living had changed.

Before moving to Guam to live with my brother, I'd gone on three dates. And each time the only sexual thing I did was jack the guys off. I'd seen my brothers get blow jobs and fuck. I'd seen my mother and her boyfriend fuck. I'd seen my father and my step-mother fuck. But I had never done anything myself. I was clueless as to what it felt like to have sex. And now I knew what it felt like to have a cock as thick as my wrist stretch my pussy to its limit. And I knew what it felt like to feel pain and pleasure at the same time.

Carl, Ken, LaShaun, Darius and Marcus took turns putting their cocks in my mouth and fucking me. I had never felt that good in my entire life. I was the center of attention and everyone wanted me. Carl was going to be living with us, and he'd promised that he'd be bringing men home to fuck me, as he had. And I felt like I was living the dream.

When Darius came inside of me, I felt the warmth and his cock stiffen and bloat. I felt so good that I had brought him to this point. And I was happy that he was willing to give me this experience. Soon after, LaShaun gave me the same experience. Afterward, I was on top of Carl and I was sucking Ken. Darius and LaShaun had already cum, and I was sure that Carl and Ken soon would, too. I wasn't sure where Marcus was, then I knew. He was rubbing Vaseline on my ass.

I remembered my brothers complaining about girls that didn't or wouldn't let them fuck their ass. And all of these men had done so much for me that I didn't want to be the one that they complained about. So, knowing what Marcus was about to do, I did my best to relax. Carl's cock had already filled and stretched my pussy. So, I wasn't sure that Marcus would be able to get any of his cock in me, anyway. But he was intent.

As Marcus worked at getting the head of his cock into my ass, I did my best not to clinch my ass hole. I could feel the head of his cock spreading my ass hole, and eventually the head of his cock popped into me. Carl noticed the tears welling in my eyes and told me to relax and take it. Marcus kept pressure and allowed me to accept his cock in my ass. And I finally did. I had most of Carl's cock in my pussy and all of Marcus's cock in my ass. And Ken was still in my mouth. I felt so wanted and needed. And I felt that I was what all these men wanted and needed me to be.

Marcus eventually came in my ass, as did Ken. Carl was still hard and nowhere near cumming. So, LaShaun and Darius took their turns fucking my ass. I could say that having Carl in my pussy and the other men fucking my ass was the most painful experience of my life, but I'd be lying. Yes. There was some pain, but it was the kind of pain you want to feel. If you've ever had a tough workout, sweating, working your muscles, you know how good it feels afterward. Well, I felt that good during my "workout."

One thing I was noticing was that the more you let men do to and with you, the more they want you. LaShaun, Darius and Marcus told me that I was the best they'd ever had. And that was my hope from the beginning.