A More Permanent Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
291 Followers

The rectangular room was split into two sections: a lounge-like area in the front, and a series of cabana-like stalls in the back. It had a decadent feel, with mood lighting and silk cloth all around. There was a full bar staffed by a girl who didn't look old enough to drink alcohol, and another girl was working the desk in front of all the cabanas. Maddie approached the girl at the desk: a gorgeous petite blonde girl wearing a white negligee and floppy white bunny ears.

"Tag," Maddie announced as she approached the little blonde white girl.

"Anya Whitefield. Age 25. Hometown Atlanta. She was racist and homophobic, founding many different hate groups during her school career," NAMI said bitterly.

"How may I serve you?" Anya asked Maddie. Maddie noticed she had a yellow-rimmed badge. After a moment, Maddie realized she had seen Anya before! Anya was infamous for uploading a video complaining about minority students using the library.

"Hey, aren't you..." Maddie started, but she was cut off when she saw another girl approaching them.

Maddie felt a little intimidated as the other woman approached. She was an attractive black girl, over six feet tall in platform sandals, wearing a royal silk robe that seemed to fit her body perfectly. Maddie got the sense she was an athlete - she possessed the confidence and pride of someone at the peak of her physical ability. Although she appeared strong it was in a lean, feminine way. Her black hair was relaxed and voluminous, and she had pouty lips and a dainty nose. She wore her purple badge proudly.

Anya instinctively cowered a little when she heard the woman approach. Maddie observed that Anya's iris color was purple! How was that possible?

"Anya, come in here and take care of me again. I'm feeling it today!" the black girl called out. Anya shuddered and screwed up her face.

"Yes Mistress Chelsea!" she said, putting on a big smile before she turned around. Maddie saw that her white negligee was pretty much see-through, and trimmed with frilly white fur along the top and bottom. Anya was wearing nothing beneath it.

"You, Maddie. Follow me. We can talk as I do this," Chelsea told Maddie. The two women walked deeper into the room and inside one of the cabanas. Maddie followed closely, seeing that Chelsea had a really nice butt.

Maddie went into a cabana with the two women in time to see Chelsea drop her robe casually. She took a wide stance with her hands on her hips, standing a full foot taller than Anya. Maddie was right earlier: Chelsea had a toned athlete's body. Her boobs were perky and modestly sized, but Maddie gasped when she saw Chelsea's bush! It looked like the girl hadn't trimmed it once, and Maddie coudn't even see her pussy through all the hair.

Chelsea lied down on the king-sized bed that took up most of the cabana, and spread her legs slightly. Anya, without being asked, lied on the bed with her head in Chelsea's lap, nuzzling her pubic area. Maddie was struck by the contrast: Anya's lily white skin compared to Chelsea's dark skin, Anya's blonde hair compared to Chelsea's black hair. Even their bodies were different: Anya was frail and small compared to Chelsea.

Anya deliberately spread her blonde locks out across Chelsea's legs, while still leaving her face exposed. Chelsea smiled triumphantly, and rested her head on a pillow. Soon, Anya began kissing Chelsea's pussy.

"Don't mind Anya. We went to school together and I was the only black girl there. As if that weren't bad enough, I'm a lesbian," Chelsea said, giving a pleasant gasp as Anya ran her tongue along her nether lips.

"Anya, being a little bigot, made it her mission to get people to hate me," Chelsea continued. "People at the school were already ignorant and racist, so she had an easy time. Anyway, one time Anya had a prayer group outside my home to turn me straight or white or whatever. Except she invited all the assholes in the school. People got rowdy, and guys started throwing rocks through my windows. Then this bitch had the nerve to hold a fundraiser to repair my windows! Only, she kept all the money. I never saw a cent."

Maddie looked to Anya, who was fully applying herself to the oral sex. She was blushing - Maddie couldn't tell if it was from the story or her present situation. Anya slowly drove her tongue into Chelsea's pussy, which caused the black girl to give a happy gasp and smile even more.

"Anyway," Chelsea continued, "I brought you here as part of your training.You might wonder about people getting 'red dots.' See, if you piss a girl off, she can give you a red dot. It's like a point on your driving record. If you get enough, there are consequences. Anya got some red dots, and look at her! You can say "Augments" to see what she's gotten."

"Augments," Maddie said while looking at Anya. Her face was largely burried in Chelsea's pubic hair.

"Anya has a vastly improved tongue," NAMI announced, "it never tires no matter how long she uses it for, and its length and texture can change. Anya is a strict empath - she only receives pleasure from giving it. Especially to Chelsea. Anya is always wet. Anya has OCD about giving oral sex to women and she studies it obsessively. Anya can only wear certain clothes. Anya is as sweet as southern tea."

"See, I'm a lesbian," Chelsea said as Anya worked her cunt more energetically. She was increasingly struggling to keep her composure.

"Except, in college I learned that I'm a 'pillow princess.' I just want to lie back and have another girl do ALL the work. So I chose Anya here as my little pussy slave! I figure it's the best use of her pretty mouth. Now she uses it to lick black pussy instead of speaking bad words. With her augments, I don't even have to give her feedback. Check out my augments though!"

"Augments," Maddie announced, looking at Chelsea.

"Chelsea can easily achieve multiple orgasms. Chelsea has a high metabolism. Chelsea's sex can taste like anything she wants it to."

"You like that last one?" Chelsea asked. "For my lovers, I can do vanilla mint, or Pepsee cola. But for Anya?"

Chelsea looked down at Anya, who was concentrating on her performance.

"I make it taste like I just beat her in a long tennis match in 100 degree heat and humidity," she said with a smirk.

Anya groaned, and Chelsea threw her head back laughing, obviously enjoying the sensation. She rode the feeling out for a while, then looked at Maddie again. She had a dreamy smile on her face.

"You noticed her yellow badge? That means that Anya here is available for any girl, even a light blue one. She's eaten a LOT of pussy. But, enough about that."

"Now it's time for your first augment," Chelsea announced.

Something like a prize wheel popped up on Maddie's screen. It had many different colors, and in each segment something was written. Maddie could make out a few of the words before the wheel started spinning. She saw: "Dazed and confused," "Vampire," "Giggles!" and "ANAL retentive." She didn't like the sound of any of them.

As the wheel spun, it became a color wheel where none of the text was visible. It reminded Maddie of a loading icon. Suddently, it stopped rolling and only one piece of text was visible. It read, "KITTEN 1."

"Ooh, that's the first augment in the cat branch," Chelsea explained. Maddie was confused as to how Chelsea knew the results.

"You definitely don't want to get the second one - it gives you a rough tongue. Girls like that get used constantly... Oh god I'm cumming!!"

Chelsea jerked her body a little, then arched her back, inhaling sharply. She gripped the bunny ears on Anya's head and pulled them towards herself violently, which seemed to cause her a lot of pain. Maddie watched Chelsea ride out the orgasm, as Anya instinctively swallowed her juices, then slowed down her ministration. Chelsea's breathing was faster, and her body was covered in a light layer of sweat.

"What does this one mew" Maddie asked, shocked that she made a cat noise. She didn't mean to do that!

"I didn't meoow... mean to say that," Maddie explained, again feeling stupid as she made a convincing cat's meow.

"Get it?" Chelsea asked, stroking Anya's hair posessively.

Maddie nodded her head. "Meoooow!"

"You can go now, that's all I needed to see you for. Anya here will be busy for another few hours - I'm just getting warmed up!"

Maddie thought she could see tears welling up in Anya's eyes, but she didn't want to stick around long. Chelsea reached for a vaporizer on the nightstand by the table and took a long drag, exhaling the smoke high into the air. Maddie drew the curtain on the girls as she left, but noticed she could see through the silk material pretty easily.

"That's it bitch, get your tongue deep in there. That's what me winning tastes like. You're going to have my cum going down your throat for the rest of your life! Oooh!" Chelsea said to Anya.

On her way out, Maddie saw another girl was working the front desk. This one was a light-skinned Armenian girl with black hair and pale skin. She had on a big pair of hoop earrings, and big dark sunglasses. Maddie suspected she was someone famous, but she didn't know exactly who.

"Announcement!" NAMI said. Maddie was shocked as a part of the wall turned into a TV screen - it must have been an infinite display monitor the whole time!

On screen there were two news anchors sitting at a desk. The words "Loloth aquires Foxpaw - largest merger this century." scrolled across the newsticker at the bottom. An older gentleman in a blue suit was speaking.

"Breaking news: Julia Mellert, founder of the popular social networking site Foxpaw, has announced that she's selling her site to Loloth industries. This marks Loloth's third aquisition of a social media giant. Is there anyone who DOESN'T work for Loloth?" the news anchor quipped.

"Let's re-watch her announcement, for those who are just tuning in," the blonde co-anchor announced.

The screen cut to an attractive late 20s Jewish woman standing in front of a podium. She wore an impressive business suit, and had styled brown hair.

"Yes, the rumors are true. I'm selling Foxpaw to Loloth Industries. I believe that combining our platforms is the best thing that can happen for us and for consumers. I plan to work for Loloth as a consultant, to make sure the transition happens smoothly."

There was the flash of cameras going off, as Julia put on a pair of eyeglasses. Somehow, Maddie knew that they were Loloth's property, and that NAMI was speaking to Julia now. The screen cut back to the new anchors.

"With this aquisition, Loloth Industries has cemented its place as the most dominant company in the world. Let's discuss the economic impact..."

At that point, the screen shut off. Maddie's eyeglasses were abuzz with comments. "WE DID IT!!" "Foxpaw is ours!" "We're almost there."

Maddie left the room and went further down the hall.

"Maddie, you got your first augment?" Amanda asked through her earpiece.

"Meow!" Maddie answered, shutting her eyes in humiliation.

"Haha, you're the office kitten! Just don't make anyone mad, and you won't get more red dots," Amanda gloated.

"Yes Miss Mathis, would you like me to head back?"

"No, not yet. I'll let you know when," Amanda replied, then signed off.

As Maddie walked down the hall, she noticed some kind of big pillar, covered in carpet. She became enraptured with it, approaching on her tip toes. When she got close, she noticed it had a wonderful smell! She put her face right up next to it to enjoy the minty smell more deeply, but when she touched her face to it, it felt wonderful! Her whole body coursed with joy, and she started rubbing her cheek against the pillar, smiling. She rubbed it all over herself - her neck, her shoulders, her back, loving the sensation of it against her body. Maybe if she got down on her hands and knees she could...

Suddenly, Maddie realized the absurdity of what she was doing and jumped away from the fuzzy pillar. Why was it so interesting? She scurried past it, holding her breath to avoid getting entranced again. There were goosebumps all over the back of her neck.

Further along down the hall, Maddie saw a room turned into a salon. Unlike the salon in the courtyard, this one was minimally decorated and looked purely utilitarian. All the equipment and tools were state-of-the-art, but the fluorescent lighting and white tile floor gave it a very spartan appearance. Maddie realized that this one must be for low-level employees, as she went in to get a better look around.

Sitting at the front desk was a girl about Maddie's age. She was a striking brunette, with thin lips and an upturned nose. She sat with her bare feet up on the desk, facing Maddie as she walked in. She looked utterly bored.

"Can I help you?" the brunette asked.

"Why is everything here so expensive? I thought beauty treatments were free for employees!" Maddie asked, referring to the exorbinant prices in the salon. A haircut was $100, makeup was $80, and hair dye was $90!

"Things are free if you have a purple badge," the brunette said, not looking up from her phone. "But the other employees get to pay these prices. They deduct it from your wages."

"Tag," the brunette said, when she finally looked up at Maddie. There was a pause.

"Wow, your family is pretty messed up. You MADE money off the foreclosure crisis?" the brunette asked.

"No! What are you talking about?" Maddie said defensively.

"Your profile says that your father made money by giving people bad loans on their houses, then taking the houses away when they couldn't pay. He contributed to the financial crash!"

"Whatever!" Maddie spat out. "No one MADE them take those loans. It's their own fault for being so dumb with money. What would you know about money, shop girl? Tag!"

But nothing happened.

The brunette smirked, and reached for her I.D. Maddie saw her name was Mae, then she saw that the badge was purple-lined. Maddie flinched.

"Twenty red dots," Mae said. A bar on Maddie's screen filled up, getting dangerously close to being full.

"Amanda, you there?" the brunette said.

"Go ahead, Mae," Amanda responded.

"Your little assistant just snapped at me. You mind if I get even?"

"Haha sure," Amanda replied. "Just don't mess with her hair and don't give her any specific Augments. Other than that, go wild."

"Looks like you're getting the supreme special!" Mae told Maddie, with an obnoxious smirk.

"Come on back!"

Mae took her feet off the desk, and put on a pair of high-heel stillettos. Then she stood and told Maddie to follow her to a door in the back. Maddie continued into the salon, noticing the girls who were there getting treatments. None of them seemed to be happy with their services.

Maddie joined Mae in front of a small changing room, which had another door inside.

"We'll start with a spray tan. Get in there and take off all your clothes. Then you can step into the chamber and we'll start the process. Make sure you take off your glasses," Mae said, ushering Maddie into the small changing room.

Maddie was thankful that Mae at least closed the door behind her, so she had some privacy as she took off all her clothes. She placed them neatly and placing them on the wooden bench, she took off her eyeglasses and earpiece and put them on top. The tile felt cold against her bare feet, so she felt eager to get into the chamber. After she put on a rubber swimming cap to cover her hair, she approached the 'tanning room' entrance.

If Maddie had time to think about it, she would have noticed that the set-up was a little weird. The door to the tanning room looked like it would be more appropriate in a submarine, or a nuclear reactor. It was made of thick metal, and had a wheel instead of a knob. It took her considerable effort to crank the wheel enough to get the door to unlock, and it was even more difficult for her to open the heavy metal door. Finally, bracing her legs against the wall for leverage, Maddie managed to pry it open, and got ready to enter the dark chamber.

She was worried the door would fall back and crush her, so she jumped inside as quickly as she could.

The only light inside the chamber came from two dim red pannels, which didn't give her enough light to see the room by. Once Maddie had taken a few steps into the chamber, the door shut behind her and she heard the sound of a wheel spinning, then locking into place. She backed up and felt around the inside of the door, but felt no handle or way to open it. Her heart started racing - she was trapped in here!

"Okay Maddie, get to the center of the room and stand with your legs spread apart and your arms spread wide at shoulder's height. Like a giant star," Mae's voice called out through some speakers. Maddie was slightly relieved by the human contact. She followed Mae's instructions, guessing where the center of the room was according to the position of the red lights.

"Good. Now close your eyes and make sure you keep them closed. If you open them, you might get serious eye damage," Mae commanded.

Maddie closed her eyes, feeling the damp warmth of the room surrounding her. It had a medicinal smell, like camphor and lavender. The grated metal felt cold against her feet. Maddie heard a mechanical buzzing. Without warning, something began spraying her legs! She almost started, but didn't want to mess up the tan.

"Perfect, hold still. This is an all-over tan," Mae said.

Sure enough, the misty spray hit each part of Maddie's body. It was pleasantly warm, and reminded her of spray tans she had gotten in the past. The only difference was that she had to stand in this ridiculous pose.

Maddie realized that her mind was wandering as the spray misted her face. She worried about breathing in the fumues, but figured that Mae would have warned her if that were an issue. When the spray covered her face and neck, she heard the mechanical buzzing again. Maddie guessed that the jets were being taken out of the chamber.

"Okay, this is the most important part. Do NOT open your eyes."

All of a sudden, a bright violet light flooded the chamber. Maddie kept her eyes shut, but the intense light was still aggravating to her eyes. She winced to shut her eyes even more, but this drew a criticism from Mae.

"Unless you want wrinkles in your tan, keep your face neutral." Mae announced

With concentration, Maddie kept a neutral face while the light baked the tanning spray into her body. It didn't take more than a few minutes, then the lights shut off and she went back to the darkness.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," Mae said.

Maddie opened her eyes, but couldn't tell anything that had happened. It was still the same small, dark room. The smell of camphor was stronger now, and her skin felt slick.

"Now is the best time to do it," Mae said.

"To do what?" Maddie asked. She wasn't sure if Mae heard her.

"Yeah, she's in the chamber already. Not hungry or thirsty. We could do everything right now."

Maddie didn't like the sound of that. She felt around the room, looking for the door to see if there was some way out. She finally found it and began running her fingers over it in the darkness, looking for any kind of release.

"Hey, Maddie. We're going to make one more... small change while you're inside," Mae said.

The red lights turned green, giving enough light for Maddie to see around the room. It was dome-shaped, maybe eight feet across and eight feet tall at the highest point. Wires and pannels covered the walls.

Maddie heard another noise, and the ground in the middle of the platform opened up, raising a flat bed up a few inches above the floor.

"Lie flat on the bed, please. Put your wrists on either side of your head," Mae announced. Maddie got a terrible feeling, like she absolutely shouldn't lie on the bed.

themanred
themanred
291 Followers