A Morning Cruise

Story Info
Samantha submits on the pontoon.
4.7k words
4.48
15.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't still late summer, but it wasn't early fall either. The nights had finally started to drop to cold temperatures but would get into the 80's during the day. Perfect kind of weather to enjoy a day in the lake. Today, was certainly no exception, the wind was perfectly calm and, almost as if it were filled with thousands of diamonds, the water was glittering in the late morning sun.

The sun warmed her skin, which she felt had gone too long without a good tan. Her shoulders and cleavage felt the sting of the light, her new bikini top was an amazing fit for her 42F breasts. They were high and together with just the right amount revealing a teasing jiggle as she moved about putting the final treats in the cooler for their picnic on the boat. She was still tall in her flip flops, 5'8, and her legs ran up to her thick smooth thighs and on to her bikini bottoms covered by a rough cut pair of jean shorts that let an inch or two of her ass fall out when she walks.

She was a bigger girl, and despite the constant reminders by so many of the men, and women,in her life of how amazing they all found her body to be, she still wrestled regularly with her own self-image. Not today, however. Her new relationship with Troy had rekindled that feeling of sexiness she hadn't experienced since she was a young woman. She was feeling confident today and she was looking forward to being a slutty tease throughout their entire time together.

Samantha had lived around the water her entire life and always enjoyed the time she spent near or on any body of water. They had only been seeing each other for about a month when he asked her to come with him to his family getaway. Nothing more than a small, prefab home on a small lake in Georgia. But they had the place to themselves along with a private dock and boat to use at their leisure. It had been well over a year since she had taken a vacation, far too consumed with her career and her businesses, and she fully intended to enjoy the next nine days.

She poured some ice inthe cooler filled with beer, whiskey and a bottle of tequila with some limes, zipped up their snacks and sandwiches, and threw in a small tin container that had several blunts already rolled. She was very much looking forward to relaxing and forgetting all about the "real world" for a day or two.

Troy was already on the boat getting the engine started and the top up. He had a 24' pontoon with big, comfy chairs and plenty of space to lay about and enjoy a cruise. She threw the cooler strap over her shoulder, and grabbed the small tote with their lunch and snacks and started her way down the gentle slope to the dock.

She could see Troy moving about making certain arrangements on the boat. He was placing the small table in place at the back of the boat and then placing his own tote into a small storage area under a seat before he noticed her approaching.

Her long, raven colored air lifted gently with a light breeze before falling back onto her shoulders, her eyes hidden behind oversized dark sunglasses, and her tits bouncing with every step as she strolled her way down the walkway to the boat. For a moment, Troy was taken aback. She was stunning, just pure sex. He quickly composed himself, told himself to play it cool. For both being so early in the relationship and also to play a little hard to get when he knew Samantha was trying so hard with teasing him today. She was succeeding.

She was deeply curious about his aloofness this morning, however. She was almost beginning to think she had done something wrong but couldn't imagine what it was. They arrived the prior evening, ordered a pizza and got too drunk before having what was, very uncharacteristicly in their relationship, some sloppy and less than memorable sex for both. She even tried to give some very direct hints for morning sex but he complained of being too hungover and needing to hydrate. She didn't really blame him considering how much they polished off the night before.

As she came to a stop, Troy jumped off the boat and took the cooler and various other things and moved them to the boat under the top.

"You got everything?" He asked with a big, welcoming smile.

"Yeah. We're all set. I really can't wait to spend this day with you."

He smiled and pulled her in by her hips, "For your sake I hope so!" He replied before kissing her briefly and while giving her ass a light smack.

Troy then moved back to the boat and offered his hand to help her aboard. It was a bit of a step down from the dock to the boat, her legs stretched out down to the deck of the boat and gave him a perfect view of even more of her ass.

Her tits jiggled forward almost looking like they could jump out any moment. He was so turned on already but didn't show it. He did, however, not miss the opportunity to run his fingertips up the back of her thigh and up her shorts as she took her final step aboard. She playfully slapped away his hand and moved to the front of the boat in the sun.

She sat on her knees on one of the long vinyl couches in front of the captains seat and then bent all the way over with her ass pointing straight up while she acted like that was a normal way to tuck a towel into the seats to keep it from blowing away. Troy let out an evil grin, if she only knew how much trouble she's getting herself into.

He wipped the grin off his face as she raised herself back up and then stood, taking off her jean shorts and letting them fall to the floor. She then got back on the couch and crawled to the front of it before turning herself around and laying in a reclined position facing him, her toys bouncing hard as she wiggled to make herself more comfortable. She was having fun. The two bottles of champagne they shared via mimosas this morning were also helping.

Troy untied the ropes and pushed the boat from the dock before returning to the helm. He sat down and gently pushed the throttle forward as they headed out down the lake.

"You know, it's a rule that you have to take a shot whenever you first shove off," Troy said as he pulled the whiskey, tequila and two beers from the cooler and placing them on the table next to him under the Bimini top.

She chuckled through a smile and stood up walking to the back of the boat. She sat down hard on the couch, her tits bouncing again, this time so hard almost half her nipple fell out. They both were smiling as he poured him a whiskey and her a tequila.

"Cheers, beautiful," he said as they touched plastic cups and threw back their drinks followed by a quick beer chaser.

"They also say you're a pussy if you don't do two," he quipped.

She laughed, "Oh, they do do they?"

"Just telling you what I've heard," he said as he poured them another.

Samantha sat in the corner curve of the wrap around couch, she pulled her knees up to place her feet on the couch cushions, the thin fabric of her bikini the only thing keeping her from fully presenting herself.

"So, pussy is a bad thing?" She asked with a slight smile.

He grinned, "Be a good girl and do as your told."

"Make me," she said

Troy immediately launched at her, playfully but intensely, pinching at her thighs and trying to slap her ass.

"Ok! Ok! I'll do it! Get off me!" She said laughing as they flirted and teased each other.

They both took their shots and Troy went back to the helm making sure the boat was staying in the middle of the wide channel. The lake was dotted with homes of every size. Some blue collar homes of people who live there year round, some multi-million dollar lakehouses that maybe get used a few weeks of the year and it was small enough that you could always be seen but big enough that no one could tell what you're up to.

He cruised along the calm water for a few more brief moments before Samantha chimed in.

"You want some of this?"

Troy turned to see that she had removed her tits from her bikini top and was sitting on the couch holding a lit blunt. Her nipples were big and erect from the gentle breeze and they jiggled as the boat rocked through the water. She was ravishing and it took all of his self-control to keep from taking her right there. However, he reminded himself his patience would only bring them both more pleasure.

They took turns with the blunt and shared flirty smiles while singing along to the 80's hit radio station. He pushed the throttles forward and picked up speed as they moved down the channel. Only a few other boats could be spotted within the mile of lake they could see. A couple came close enough to share a passing nod but none close enough to see how incredibly sexy Samantha looked relaxing half naked.

After a few minutes the blunt was finished and Samantha, feeling incredibly relaxed from the tequila and weed, made her way back to one of the front seats with a reclined back and laid in the sun. Her tits laying beautifully on her chest, she shined like a vision, almost like a sexy mirage only feet away.

Troy, feeling great himself, could no longer contain his desire. It was time to start the fun part of his plan. It took only two more minutes until he brought the boat to stop in the middle of a large and undeveloped cove of the lake. No one around in any direction, he rose and moved to the front of the boat and pulled the anchor and rope from the storage area under one of the seats and threw the anchor overboard.

She watched as he moved and took in his chubby yet muscular frame, the color of his tattoos showing through his hairy chest and shoulders, his thick, busy beard. Maybe it was just the tequila talking but she was horny. Very horny.

She reached out and ran her hand up his leg and under his swimming trunks. "I think you need to fuck me," she said as her fingertips began gently touching the the head of his dick and balls.

He looked down at her and smiled gently as he sat on the edge of her couch, and gently caressed a few strands of her dark black hair from her face with his fingers. He leaned down and briefly kissed her slowly and passionately. He then softly ran his lips and just the very tip of his tongue down her neck and back up to her ear. He noticed her tremble softly for a moment before he brought his mouth to rest just over her ear and whispered, "Do you get to tell me what to do?"

She giggled, "Yes!" But before she could even finish he took her left nipple between his thumb and index finger and pinched it. Now she was wet.

"Ow!" She exclaimed.

"It seems I need to remind you how this works." Troy said with one hand dancing between rubbing and squeezing her left breast and nipple.

She smiled with a lot of excitement and a little curiousity, "And how are you going to do that?" She asked right before Troy took her right hand above her head, the rough feeling of rope wrapping around her wrist came very much as a surprise.

"Whoa where did this come from?" She asked excitedly but not before her first wrist was completely secured. She noticed that Troy had apparently already had the rope tied at the other end to the side rail of the boat. She then noticed her other wrist was now secured in the same fashion but to the rail on the other side.

"Now, I had already fully intended to do this to you, even before you came out dressed and teasing me like a little whore," he said as he looked over her body up and down. "But, you see, since you've been on my boat you've drank my tequila and smoked my weed, but not a single time did you ever address me as 'sir.' You also touched me without permission. This is a problem," he finished seriously.

She was both completely aroused and curiously concerned with what he had planned.

"So, the best thing for you now is to do exactly as you're told. Do you understand?" He asked sternly.

"Yes, sir" she said playfully.

Pinched her nipple hard again, "What did you say?"

"Yes, sir!" She said quickly and under a nervous, heavy breath.

In the reflection of his sunglasses she could see both her nipples were hard now, completely exposed and throbbing in the sun.

"Good," he replied behind a soft but evil smile. "Lay down on the floor."

He stood up to give her room. Her sunglasses hid her serious eyes as she slid from the seat down to the carpeted floor of the pontoon. He pulled the ropes and re tied them taught so her hands were stretched above her head. Once in position, he took a moment to reach down and squeeze her tits together and then twisted her nipples again, this time gently. He's never felt them so hard. Her breathing began to speed up.

Troy then turned and opened another storage area and removed the tote bag she saw him loading earlier before they set off. He took one of the seats next to her and started to slowly dig through the bag before pulling out a small vibrating dildo. He turned it on to a low setting and then placed it on top of her bikini bottoms, letting the vibrations just barely tease her vagina through her bikini.

"Push your thighs together and don't let that fall," he said to her plainly. She squeezed her legs together to hold it there as he returned to digging through the bag.

The dildo barely touching her tickled more than anything but it still was having an effect. She looked up at him and noticed him pulling out another huge dildo and could hear other things falling about in the tote.

"What all did you bring?" She asked again excited and concenred.

"Oh, I brought all your toys from home. And a maybe a new one or two." He said behind a grin.

The vibrator was really beginning to tickle, she readjusted her hips in response and it fell off her bottoms and onto the floor.

Along with the sound of the vibrations hitting the floor she could also hear Troy let out a slightly exasperated sigh.

"See, you only had one thing to do. I told you to just keep that there and you didn't listen. That's not you doing as your told, is it?"

"I couldn't help it!" Samantha said playfully.

"Again, no 'sir.' Not doing as you're told, not addressing me with respect. Why are you choosing to disobey me?" He asked sternly.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You're sorry, huh?" He said, pursing his lips as he looked her up and down. "You know what, I don't think you are. So, now I have to punish you."

"No, no! I'll be good, I promise!" She said only somewhat seriously.

" If you were going to be good you would've been good" he replied flatly, placing the tote down and instead pulling out more rope from storage.

He took her right leg by the calf and raised it straight up before tieing it around her knee. Then took the slack around the back of her neck and tied the other end of the rope to her left knee tightly. This pulled both her legs up and back fully presenting her pussy and ass which we're now peaking around the seems of her bottoms.

"You fucking little slut, you're already wet," Troy said as he noticed the wet spot on her bottoms.

He reached down and started to rub his hand over pussy. "You want to be punished don't you"

"Yes, sir." She whimpered.

"What was that?"

"Yes, sir," she said louder.

Troy pinched her nipple and held it. "Say it."

"I want to be punished, sir!"

"What?" He pinched harder.

"I want to be punished, sir! Please punish me!" She said louder and faster.

He let go and gave each of her massive tits a light slap and squeeze. "I know, slut. I know."

He stood and made his way to the back of the boat retrieving a cold beer from the cooler before coming back and taking a knee next to her. On his way he took in how hot the scene was. Her tied up laying there, completely vulnerable and submissive, her tits begging to be played with, her pussy already aching, wanting for pleasure.

He cracked open the beer, a few drops of cold beer shot from the can and landed on her stomach, a hard contrast to the sun stinging her skin, as she felt it roll down the side of her stomach.

It was even more of a shock as he poured it directly on her tits before leaning down and sucking it all up, and taking his time to run his tongue hard over nipples and sucking them hard, causing a light pop sound when he released.

He ran his hands down her thighs softly at first but later squeezing firmly where her thighs and ass meet. He then let his fingers flutter along the skin of her thighs and labia, barely touching her as he continued to tease her. She tried to wiggle her hips harder into his touch but the ropes were so tight she was completely motionless except for the gentle rocking of the boat resting in the cove's deep water.

She had never been more aroused, she craved his touch and her inebriation only caused her focus to be entirely on how she was feeling now and the anticipation of the pleasure coming.

Her brief trance was broken to the feeling of her bikini bottoms being ripped off her hips. Now fully exposed, Troy placed the palms of his fingers on her pussy, he could feel how intensely she craved this.

With both hands he squeezed her tits together and took turns sucking her nipples that he had almost touching each other. She breathed heavily and let out a soft moan. Intently, he moved his tongue down her stomach and then onto her thighs, tickling the tip down to her lips before moving to the other thigh and back again.

He then barely took his tongue up her lips and then around her clit several times. She breathed quickly and deeply, letting out sharp moans, fast moans. Troy stopped quickly and then reached for the tote, pulling out her larger vibrator that also has a pulse attachment for her clit.

She saw it and her eyes went wide, "I thought you had the small one," she asked hesitantly.

"I did. Back when I thought you could do as you're told." He turned on the vibrator and slid it gently up and down her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned deeply.

He continued teasing her before he slid it in. This was one she usually worked herself up to, but she was so wet that she took it instantly. Her head lifted from the floor, her eyes seemingly focused on distant points as she felt the intense pleasure radiate through her pussy.

"Holy fuck," she again moaned deeply. "Oh....fuck!" She exclaimed between heavy and sporadic breaths.

Troy then stood and moved to the front of the boat where he began pulling up the rope to the anchor and stowing it under the seat.

She was drunk and nearly paralyzed with pleasure, she looked at him wide eyed and between moans was able to raise, "What are you doing?"

"It's a pleasure cruise, baby" he said with a big smile as he sat down in the helm seat. "Can't be a pleasure cruise if you're not cruising!" He then turned the engine over, pointed the boat back out to the larger area of the lake and set off at a quick speed with the radio loud.

She was overwhelmed immediately. The vibrations coursing through her pussy and now her entire body vibrating from the engine rumbling the boat through the water, the warm breeze teasing her nipples as the air wafted over the railings.

For anyone looking on, they simply saw a man out enjoying a nice day on the peaceful water. For anyone on the boat, they were noticing Samantha try to fight against her ropes as the vibrator brought her to orgasm. She cried out in pleasure but It was barely audible to Troy over the sound of the music blaring in the engine running. He watched her head rock back-and-forth before moaning again and squeezing the vibrator out of herself.

He slowed the boat to a crawl and pointed in a safe direction before moving back to her. His chest hair was glistening with sweat and beer from the one he opened earlier. He knelt beside her and took one last look around, noticing no one, then pulled his trunks down letting his thick cock flop up and out.

Staying low, he straddled her and pressed his hard shaft against her cheek, and then pressed and rubbed it all over face.

"Did I say you could stop playing with the vibrator?" He asked sternly.

12