A Morning Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sir," breathing heavily.

"See, you even know you're doing the wrong thing. Suck my dick you little slut."

He pushed his cock to her lips and felt her eagerly take it, her tongue moving wildly and almost uncontrolled as she also tried to regain her compusure after her orgasm. Troy, however, didn't intend to help as shoved his cock deep in her mouth, causing her to mumble a response. He grabbed her hair and pulled her hard against his cock until she let out a gag.

He pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and repositioned his hips to her tummy. He then pinched her nipples hard and squeezed her tits together hard before sliding his thick tip between them. Her heart raced as he just had his way with her.

He then stopped quickly and moved down to eat her pussy, his tongue deep and hard around her clit and then down around her ass and back up. He rose, slapped his cock against her pussy, slid it several times against her clit, and then shoved it inside her hard. She moaned loudly and tried to arch her back but Troy grabbed both her tits and pinned her to the ground, pounding her fast and deep for about a minute before pulling out and moving back to the tote.

She mumbled a moan with heavy breath before asking, "what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He quickly grabbed the vibrator and pushed it back into her, making sure the pulse was on her clit and then turning it to the highest setting.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned. "It's too much! It's too much! Please baby it's too much!"

"Nah. We're nowhere near too much yet." Pulling a small pink vibrating butt plug from the bag.

She didn't know how to respond, she couldn't respond. He ran his fingers over her ass cheeks, slapping them hard several times he could see his handprint. He pulled some lube from the tote, put a little on his finger and pushed it slowly inside her ass. She was so tight. He then put some on the butt plug and pushed it inside her confidently, and selected the highest setting. She screamed loudly in pleasure, almost a shriek as everything inside her hips vibrated wildly.

Troy stood and returned to the helm, speeding up and back on their way. He could definitely hear her over the music now. Her head turned back and forth wildly, her tits jiggling, her thighs and stomach quivering as she came over and over again.

Troy let her ride it for another few minutes until he watched her squirt and he knew it was time. He pulled into a quiet spot and shut down.

She still moaned and screamed while he slowly made his way to her.

"PLEASE!!!" She begged.

He wouldn't have done it if he didn't have just a bit of doubt they were being too loud. So he pulled them out of her gently and took a few moments to watch her catch her breath. Her tits heaving, her body still going through convulsions that come in waves.

He softly played with her nipples. "Did you cum?" He asked slyly.

She nodded.

"But I didn't give you permission?" He said as he began untying her completely.

"I'm sorry, sir." She whispered through her breath, laying flat on the floor, disoriented.

"Don't worry, baby."

Her eyes opened as she felt the pain of nipple clamps being placed on her tits. He grabbed her by the hair and turned onto her stomach before roughly pulling her hips up to present her perfect pussy and fat ass. He then moved to her side and grabbed her by the throat to pull her up to all fours.

"I know how to fix you." He said calmly and then delivered a hard spanking, her ass and hips jiggling with each hit. She cried out but she loved it. She breathed heavily through each strike. She then heard a faint vibration and noticed Troy was handing her the rose pulse toy.

"Put it on your pussy." He commanded.

It's too much," before she could finish he slapped her ass and yanked her hair. "Put it on your pussy now!"

"Yes, sir," she responded immediately and began moaning deeply again.

"Don't cum, slut," he said as he moved behind her. She could feel his cock touching her thighs and pussy. He moved in closer behind her and placed his thick head on her ass and pushed it in her tight hole. She let out a long, loud scream.

He pushed it all the way in and held it there, enjoying the feeling of her ass wrapped around his cock. He began fucking her slowly but then faster and fast.

She began begging, "please let me cum! Please let me cum! Please let me cum!"

"Earn it you fucking slut!"

"Oh god yes, fuck my ass! Please let me cum!" Please!"

"Say you're a whore!"

"I'm a whore! PLEASE! I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cu.." she wailed and screamed like crazy, Troy's large balls tightened and he unloaded deep in her ass, they both groaned and convulsed in total ecstasy.

She could feel his cock swell. She dropped the rose and fell with her face on the floor, her tits hurting from the clamps, her ass still in the air as Troy thrust every drop of his cum into her ass. He pulled out and watched the cum drip, catching some on his hand and then slapping her ass hard.

He moved next to her a final time, pulling her up by her throat, her hands holding onto his wrist tightly as he slapped and squeezed her ass hard.

"What do you say?" He said deeply into her ear.

She gasped and tensed, "Thank you for letting me be your slut, sir."

He smirked and squeezed her ass hard again, watching her tits juggle as he did it. He let go of her throat and started squeezing her tits before reaching for the beer and offering it to her. She took it, her hands still trembling slightly.

He grabbed her by the ass and went in to briefly kiss and lick her neck and the he whispered, "We have 8 more days here before I determine if you can be my slut or not." He smirked. "Now let's get some lunch!"

12