A Morning Stroll

Story Info
Sexually frustrated I go for a walk and meet the perfect man.
1.2k words
4.28
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm staying over at a friend's house.

He and I have been friends for years but nothing more than that.

It's early in the morning, and I just can't sleep.

So I quickly pull on some trousers and a top, as I sleep naked at night, liking the feel of the material against my skin, how it caresses my nipples as I move.

I decide to go for an early morning walk as the sun is rising, the amber light, beautiful and the air so refreshing.

They are a lovely walk along the river, which leads to the sea.

I open the door quietly not to disturb my friend, I'm not in the mood to chat to him.

I am so in the mood to be fucked by a stranger, my cunt is so wet as I start to day dream about meeting someone along my walk, wanting to feel their cock so deep inside me... absolute bliss!

I head down the path, keeping me eyes out for anyone who may take my fancy, as I can always tell who is up for a good fucking session.

It's quite a wooded area, so I know the perfect places to fuck, as I have done this so many times, I know I'm addicted to it, I can't help myself.

About 100 yards along the path, I see you approaching, your dark hair catches my eye first.

How can I get your attention?

Oh no, I've tripped over and landed flat on the ground (ooops.. hehe perfect plan set in motion)

You come running across. "Are you ok?" You ask with a look of concern on your face.

I look up at you and smile, "silly me, I'm so clumsy" I giggle, my blue eyes sparkling.

Your smile brightens up your whole face, your eyes winkle as you notice my erect nipples standing out so much due to the chill in the air.

You hold out your hand and I take it, so soft to the touch, my desire is so strong in me.

I push my blonde hair out of my eyes with one hand as I still hold onto your hand.

"Thank you for helping me up, I'm such a fool" I say looking deep into your eyes.

You blush slightly which makes me so horny.

I need you so much, my whole body is yearning for you.

I go to move and stumble slightly, you quickly grab me and I realise how strong you are. You hold me around my waist, as I cling onto you.

"See I told you I'm so clumsy!" I laugh.

"Don't worry, I will help you to the nearest bench if that is any help?"

I nod and motion to the bench near the trees, I know that bench so well.

You hold onto my sides and realise I have no bra on, and you move your hand down to my lower back to steady me, that's when you realise, I have no underwear on.

You gulp.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

You nod, unable to form a sentence.

We get to the bench and you sit me down then sit next to me.

"Thank you so much for helping me, I still feel a bit shaky" I say, making sure that I look into your eyes and then look at your lips.

"Would you mind if I gave you a kiss of gratitude?"

You blush more and shake your head letting me know it's ok.

I place my hand on the side of your face, and feel the smoothness of your skin, I lean in towards you and kiss your lips, and I feel the heat of the passion coming from you too!

I part your lips so that our tongues touch, tasting your mouth, wanting your so much.

I move my body, so that I straddle your lap, kissing you so passionately that I can feel your cock harden.

I break away from kissing you and say quietly into your ear "can you please fuck me?"

You nod without hesitation.

I stand up and nod to a gap in the bushes, and lead you by the hand.

There is a clearly, perfect for fucking so loudly that no one would notice.

I pull off my top and remove my trousers and stand there naked, running my finger over my so hard nipples.

I walk over to you, kneel on the ground in front of you and unzip your trousers, and to my shear delight, your cock is so gorgeous, wide and nice length.

I kiss the head with butterfly kisses, and hold onto the shaft with my hand, I lick the head and roll my tongue around the head again before taking it into my warm wet mouth, it tastes so good, and I ripple my tongue along the swollen veins as I start to suck you, I'm moaning with so much pleasure, I love to suck such gorgeous cocks.

I cup your balls in my hand and gentle massage them.

My cunt is starting to spasm, I need your cock so deep in me.

I carefully remove your cock and say, please can you get down here and fuck me so deep!

You remove your clothes and reveal such a perfect body... fuck me.. you are so handsome... I need you so much.

I turn around and get on all fours and say "fuck me so hard!"

Your cock slips into my so juicy and wet cunt, and you start thrusting, this feels so good, you are so wide, I feel every movement.

"Pull my hair so that my back arches!"

You pull my blonde hair while fucking me so deep and perfect.

Suddenly you pull out, and move me, so that I'm facing you.

"Ride me, so that I can suck you're nipples!"

I straddle you, and you slide straight back into my cunt... oh my god, this is so fucking good... your cock is perfect, I can feel every inch of it as I move up and down.

You start sucking my right nipple as you caress the left one... I can't believe I've never bumped into you before.. this is the best fucking feeling I've had!

As I keep riding you, I place my hands onto your thighs, so that I can feel you deeper, my breathing is getting shallower as I start to feel the heat of my orgasm rising through me, I can feel your throbbing cock so deep into me, ready to explode the perfect cum right into my cunt.

We both cum at the same time, making so much noise that the birds fly out of the trees.

You lay back and I lay on top of you.

My legs are still shaking from the strong orgasm, I don't want to move.

"Thank you for fucking me, I have had the best time" I whisper into your ear. And you moan into mine.

"When your ready please can we do this again, but I want you to do anything you want to do to me?"

You nod so enthusiastically.

I know I've met my sexual partner now and I'm not going to let go.