A Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stood up my cock was blatantly longer, thicker, far from erect, but obviously different from before. It hung down, I knew myself, I'd looked at my own body countless times, my penis curved in a thick arch, my stem longer, my tip fatter. I could feel the sweet stretch of my foreskin, pulling back slightly away from my glans, exposing it, showing some of this hidden part.

Matthias got out with me. We stood at the sink and he got a new tooth brush out of a drawer for me to use. We stood next to each other in front of the bathroom mirror, dripping wet, naked, I looked at my own penis, I saw Matthias's eyes dart down, longer, thicker, not quite just soft, not exactly, something more than this, I knew all men's penises had so many moods and sizes, cold, small, tiny, time affected, weather and clothing, food and drink. I looked at Matthias's. He was thicker as well, longer, slightly longer than the night before, it looked straighter, more solid.

I brushed my teeth in anxious silence. What was I doing, what was I hoping to happen, what did I want to happen? Ten centimetres, maybe more, thick, beautifully smooth, both of our foreskins drawn tight around our swollen tips, both of us displaying the smallest hint of our most sensitive, most intimate place.

'That's better.'

'Fuck yes. Baths are glorious aren't they.'

'Could be converted.'

'We'll see.'

We dried and didn't dress. We walked back naked to the living room and sat on the same long sofa, I felt fresh, my skin felt like it was buzzing. I reached for another section of paper, Matthias sat with his legs out in front of him, his feet flat, his arms by his sides. His penis still long, still heavy, bending towards his legs.

He sat in silence, not reading, not moving. His eyes seemed to close, it could have been a artist's pose, a photograph, long, his muscles sculpted, the contours of his body so clear, so firm, his chest, his belly, all along, the thick arch of his penis, a vein now, I hadn't seen this before, a fat rope of blood running along the top of his cock, down to the visible oval of his glans, touching his two large testicles, I could see them being drawn up, the skin enclosing them tightening in the cool air.

His voice was almost inaudible, a breathy whisper.

'Only trouble is I always love to masturbate round about now.'

'Ah oui?'

'Oui.'

I said nothing. I felt those sweet currents and tremors. Matthias didn't move. I could hear both of our breathing. Neither of us moved. I could get up, end this. I didn't want to. I thought of Emmi. I wanted this moment, whatever it was. Had I been pretending all these years, avoiding something like this, merely missing a moment like this, I was turned on, I'd been kidding myself, I had been all day, all night, times before. I sat, my feet on the sofa, facing Matthias. He was leaning back in the chair, his eyes were closed.

His penis started to stiffen. He didn't move. I didn't. I stared as it lifted, a pulse, a jump from the valley of his thighs onto his leg, a sideways leap, I watched another man's cock getting larger, so close to me, thicker, fuller.

'Fuck.'

I didn't say anything. Matthias still hadn't moved.

'Might have to go next door...'

I said nothing.

'Really want to come.'

His penis was sliding up along his thigh, I'd never seen this, myself I guess, all of our personal studies, I watched Matthias's penis rise, and grow, I felt my body, I felt so purely physical, emotions drip feeding arousal, knowledge, sweet for being denied, Matthias sat naked and let his cock twitch and stiffen, it made that sudden leap, from along his legs to over his stomach, straightening, fuck, fuck, still getting longer, thicker, it lifted off his belly, hovered above it, I couldn't look away, the smoothness of it, the size, his stem straight now, rearing up from deep between his thighs, a thick rail of gorgeous male sex rising from between Matthias's legs, his shaft so thick, oh god he looked big, so long, past his belly button, his shaft so thick, his tip wider again, hidden by the tightened shield of his foreskin.

I was staring, I knew I was, I knew Matthias wanted me to. How long could we make this last? He sat naked, his penis now completely erect.

'Maybe...'

His voice was hoarse, thick was arousal.

'...uh-huh?'

'I could just... here...?'

Matthias's eyes had been shut. He opened them, looked down at himself, his rigid cock, towering above his body. He turned and looked at me. I was still as naked as he was, sitting to his side, one leg folded under me, the other stretched towards Matthias, open, completely exposed. And completely erect. I didn't try to hide it. My penis had stiffened as I'd watched Matthias. Uncontrollably, unmistakably. I was as hard as he was, both of us together, my legs apart, my balls in a tight circle, Matthias's too, a lovely round sac of crenelated skin at the root of his magnificent prick. Matthias looked at me, up to my eyes, slowly, deliberately down to my erect penis.

He saw. He saw me, looked at me, saw my hard cock, he seemed to consume this piece of intimate information, there it was, there I was, he had seen my dick when it was completely erect. I sat, more exposed than I'd ever felt, letting him look at me, his eyes moving, I looked at his. He was bigger. He could see this, we both could, I couldn't take my eyes away, I looked at myself, so I could contrast it with his.

Matthias's penis was larger, no question. I knew myself, all men do, he'd guessed right, exactly eighteen centimetres. Matthias's was longer, three centimetres or so, thicker as well. I looked at my stiff penis, my foreskin open around my tip, I could see the glimmer of wetness there, the sweet seep of moistness, arousal, I wanted to compare, the sight was making me dizzy with pleasure, seeing my naked body next to another man, seeing my stiff penis next to Matthias's.

'Is it... here...?'

I couldn't find the words. I was lost in this act of sharing, seeing, comparing, I was giddy with pleasure, riding a swooping wave of desire, seeing Matthias's hard-on, knowing it was larger than mine, I liked it, I didn't know why, I was turned on by his size, not just his size, the fact of his being bigger than mine. I couldn't move.

We were staring at each other. Matthias at me, me at him, I felt my arousal soar to heights I'd never known before, blazing a trail through my mind, all thoughts, all previous knowledge, I wanted this man, I wanted all of this to carry on, this hesitant game, but I wanted Matthias's body, sex with him, something, with a man, I wanted a fuck, I wanted his cock, his mouth, his fingers, I'd never felt so pure, so thrillingly alive, tingling with sensations, physical, emotional, being so observed, so known, Matthias seeing my penis, seeing the size of it, did he care? Was there judgement? I hoped so. Long enough, thick enough, a nice size, I knew the numbers, Emmi had told me, compared me to her previous boyfriends.

And his penis was larger. Large in fact. Beautiful and big. So fucking big.

He didn't look away from me, he moved his hand and gripped the thick stem of his dick. I saw his fingers slide down, taking his skin, pulling, easing his foreskin away from the smooth thick oval of his tip. I saw all of him. Matthias let go of himself. He sat, his penis rigid, his glans exposed, glistening, dark red, so smooth, so big, thicker than mine, longer, just as slippery wet, coated in a clear froth of moisture.

I didn't dare touch myself, my dick felt so alive, so sensitive, it felt like I was a few firm strokes from coming. I was hypnotised by the sight of Matthias, all of him, his firm body, his gloriously aroused prick, I'd never seen anyone so attractive, so filled with sex, I moved my hand to my penis, with this beautiful man watching me, I gripped my hot, hard stem and slid my skin down, as Matthias had, letting him see this final part of me, exposing my most intimate place.

My foreskin stretched around my smooth tip, I looked at Matthias, staring as I stroked my penis in front of him, letting him look, wanting him to, both of us knowing this, stroking once, letting him see the glistening pink bulb of my dick, slippery wet, like a shining bell, as I stroked I squeezed, feeling my own stiffness, making another thick pearl of clear moisture seep from the slit of my penis, I saw it drip over my glans, I felt it slide along the underside of my quivering stem, the distilled liquor of male arousal.

'Fuck..'

'Mmm...'

I don't know what noise I made, a growl, a breathy moan, some guttural gasp of unadulterated gay lust.

Matthias moved his hand back to his cock and started to masturbate. He wasn't going slow, he wasn't being gentle with himself, or putting on an erotic display for me. He was stroking himself with sheer, abandoned need, overwhelmed with desire. His mouth was open, I could hear him, as well as see him, the wet sound of his foreskin sliding over his damp tip, the muscles in his arms were taut, bulging, his fist tight around his thick stem, his large balls bouncing underneath his cock, thumping up and down as he gripped and rubbed his erection.

I'd never seen anything so powerfully arousing. I'd never felt so weak with physical sensation. Matthias masturbated hard, fast, his breathing coming out in loud heaves.

He was staring at me as his hand moved firmly, swiftly along the stiff length of his dick. Matthias was staring at my erect penis. I moved my legs slightly, my cock swayed stiffly, upright, a trembling column of engorged male sex.

'Oh... oh fuck... oh... oh Will... oh... '

Matthias gripped his cock, held it, his hand still, I knew he was about to come. I gave into it, my own need, my own desire to join him, I curled my fingers around my hot stem and masturbated quickly, as greedily and quickly as Matthias. He saw me. I felt my orgasm start almost immediately, rising, filling me, I didn't stop, I rubbed my dick, slid my skin over my slick tip in short jerks, Matthias started to come.

'Oh fuck...oh god yes.. stroke it... so fucking good... so... fucking... hot...'

I saw a thick dollop of pale liquid spurt from Matthias's penis, spurt in a huge loop up from his slit onto his chest. I was a second behind him, a glorious wave of ecstasy broke over me, consumed me, I pushed up, both of us looking, offering ourselves to the other, my hips were bucking, holding my cock, my tip exposed, a long stream of creamy spunk pulsed from my tiny opening just as Matthias was writhing within a second blast of orgasm. There seemed so much cum, from both of us, Matthias sending five thick ribbons of semen onto his skin, two, three large spurts from me, a fourth smaller.

We sat back. Matthias licked his fingers, he squeezed his penis and pulled a final thick drop of cum, he stroked it and took it into his mouth, stroking his wet skin, tasting his own semen.

'Fuck.'

'Scheiße.'

Our breathing was heavy, I wallowed in sensation and knowledge, I'd just masturbated with Matthias, I'd just come with another guy.

'God I needed that.'

Matthias looked over. We shared a smile, he looked at my softening penis, the pools of semen on my chest. I looked at him, his dick flat on his belly, his foreskin beginning to curl back over his large glans, gripping it in its soft embrace, a thick teardrop of creamy liquid sliding from his slit into the dark curls around his belly button.

'You too by the looks.'

**

We still didn't dress. We dozed on the sofa, woke up feeling the first hunger pangs for twenty-four hours or so.

'Fancy something to eat?'

"Yeah. You gonna...?'

'Stay nude? Sure. I mean, unless you want to dress?'

'Um. No, just thought...'

'Doesn't feel weird do you?'

'Weird?'

'Yeah, you haven't done this with a guy before? Anything, not even just jerked off together I mean?'

'Well no.'

'So, I mean, I know you're straight.'

'Yeah.'

'Straight-ish.'

'Ha.'

'Just don't want you to feel you're suddenly, that you suddenly have to be gay, for doing that, all conflicted, or whatever.'

'Matthias.'

"Will.'

'I'm not sixteen.'

'No.'

'I'm twenty-nine.'

'Yes.'

'If I want to spend a day with another man, a gay man in his apartment, naked, enjoying the feeling of being naked, admiring his body, his beautiful cock, and, you know, masturbate with him a little, then I will, and if my girlfriend can't accept that...'

'Haha, okay, let's see that I have.'

We both got up.

'Clean up a little?'

'Mmm.'

We went via the bathroom, standing again in front of the mirror, Matthias soaked a flannel and gave it to me first. I wiped the dried cum from my chest, my belly. How intimate were we being? I gave it to Matthias who did the same. Jesus I was breathless again. I leaned closer into the sink, turned the tap back on. I moved my penis and balls over the rim and splashed water onto them. Matthias was watching in the mirror. I washed my cock, slid my foreskin back with Matthias looking and stroked water around my dark red bulb.

Matthias did the same. We stood, almost touching, looking in the mirror, his tip in view, softer now, pink, small, mine getting the same way, both of us flicking water and sliding our fingers over our penises.

'Need another piss I think.'

'Me too.'

We didn't wait for the other to go first. I stood on one side of the toilet, Matthias on the other, both of us nude, tall, Matthias so broad, so firm, we held our dicks and pointed, I did what I did sometimes, to look at myself, I slid my foreskin and stood with my small tip showing. Matthias did the same, we relaxed. Fuck. Fuck this was good. We pissed with equal force, powerful jets of clear liquid gushed from our penises and hit the water below. I looked at Matthias, I'd seen this from side-on I suppose, glances, quick peeks at guys next to me in public toilets, one time, years before, I'd used a toilet behind a beach, a guy stood next to me without getting his dick out, and watched me piss. I let him watch. This was equally erotic. Piss. Was piss my thing? The intimacy I think, again, being seen, being able to see Matthias, his soft cock in his hand, holding it, the long jet of liquid streaming out.


We were done in a few seconds, I wanted it to go on for so much longer. I shook my dick, Matthias did too, our soft penises wobbling in our fingers. We stood again at the sink and rinsed our hands.

'What do you fancy for lunch?'

Was it too much to say that I fancied a fuck?

'Oh, anything, what do you have?'

Matthias led us back to his kitchen. I didn't want to put clothes on ever again. I'd just come, the feeling was some way below arousal, just a subtle feeling of something new, different, something sweet, the sensation of my own nudity, the way my soft cock bounced freely in front of me, reducing back to my normal soft state now, the cool air in Matthias's apartment tightening my skin, pulling my dick into itself, my scrotum was crinkling up underneath.

He opened his fridge, he found juice, some pâté, some cheese. I gazed at this man's perfect ass, the tiny blonde hairs in the small of his back, the dark shadow of his crack, he bent, I could see his balls, I could see thicker, fuzzier hairs pushing out from between the firm cheeks of his bum. I leaned against a counter, my penis so soft again now it was almost stiff, so small it stuck out in front of me.

'Got some bread somewhere, little picnic?'

"Brilliant.'

'Eat on the balcony? Not too cold.'

'Outside? Like this?'

'Sure, pretty shielded.'

We did, we sat outside, more than a balcony really, two chairs, a small table between us, we ate naked, able to see the apartments opposite, windows, were we really Matthias's penis small like mine now, not as small, longer, a little thicker, pushed up by his thighs, his balls too, upright, like the cutest, smallest hard-on, wobbling, jerking from side to side as he leaned forward, as he ate.

'So, go on, shall we talk about this?'

"This?'

'Well, you're straight, straight-ish, this is not a normal Saturday for you.'

'It is for you?'

'No, not quite, nothing quite so lovely, but, it's not unusual either, for me to be with a guy, having sex, I am gay, you're not, so what's the deal?'

'The deal is... I don't know what the deal is.'

'You've never been with a guy before.'

'Never, fantasies, lots of them, never in reality, I think with you, this morning, it felt different.'

'Different how?'

'I was turned on, I mean, if I'm honest, I have thought about this, something like this, with you.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah.'

We looked, munching baguette, pâté, brie, sipping juice.

'I have too.'

'Too?'

'You must have known.'

I sat, opposite my friend, my naked friend, I looked again at his bare body, his perfect male body, his nipples so small, his chest tight, his flat belly, the expanse of soft dark hair above that soft, smooth cock.

'Maybe, I don't know, what?'

'I like straight guys, I mean, not straight, I thought I was done chasing straight boys, masculine, straight seeming. Anyway, there you were, your first day, got you were fucking hot, then when we all started going out, you seemed pretty free, shirt off at some of the clubs, dancing up close with other men, then a few months ago, with Rafael, you remember?'

'Of course, how could I forget.'

'You remember all of us dancing naked?'

'I guess.'

'Seeing you undress, you shirt, dancing in your underwear for a while, then just bending and taking them off, Rafa and I were already nude, seeing you, fuck, seeing you naked for the first time, so fucking hot, your dick was so soft, pills make our dicks so small sometimes don't they, you looked amazing though.'

'I slightly remember this.'

'You remember making out with Rafa?'

'Fuck, really?'

Did I remember this? I had the faintest memory of touch, some physical contact.

'Yeah, I mean, drugs, I've ended up naked in bed with women and I'm a solid five on the Kinsey scale. But, yes, you were kissing.'

'Just... just him, not you?'

'Not me, I'm not that pure, I've fucked guys who might not have been in much of a state to consent, and I've woken up with guys I don't remember going to bed with, but, I think you being a friend, and straight, I didn't know what you'd remember, I was jealous though, silly, all of us naked, dancing, Rafa...'

'Fuck, what did we do?'

'You were naked now, dancing up close, and, then together, I think you swung him onto you, your bodies together, sliding together, I can't remember exactly, he held your ass, and then you were kissing, really, properly kissing, there was nothing going on with you, your dick I mean, it didn't really matter, Rafa was holding your cock, stroking you, just, holding your soft cock really.'

'Scheiße, really?'

'He got a hard-on.'

'Fuck.'

'You touched it.'

'No.'

'Yes, you kissed him, and stroked his cock, when he was stiff.'

'What were you doing?'

'Kind of watching, mostly watching, you two sat down, I mean you were... almost fucking... really, he kissed you all over, he kissed your dick, you were so soft though, so soft and small, this is okay, we're used to this after big nights, I can't believe you don't remember this, you kissed him, kissed his body, I don't think you kissed his dick, maybe you did, but he was hard, you weren't, you saw me, I mean...'

'Yeah?'

'I had a hard-on, from seeing you. You said you wanted to watch us together.'

I'd stopped eating. I was more into men than I'd thought. Had I always been? I thought of Emmi. Was I going to tell her any of this? I loved her, we weren't living together, but we were talking about it, the sex was good, better than good. I had no answers.

'And...?'

'You watched. Me and Rafael had sex.'

'Which involved?'

'We kissed, we touched each other, you watched us stroking each other's dick, I went down on him a little, he sucked my cock, I told you he was good at that, you had a hard-on now by the way.'