A Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What? Fuck, you saw me, then? Fuck.'

'Yeah, sorry, it was so fucking hot, you sitting next to us, naked, seeing your stiff cock for the first time, god it was so erotic, you, my friend Will, naked, erect, seeing it, you letting me, so good, I knew you'd have a nice cock, nice and big.'

'Big, you think?'

'Mmm, what is it, about eighteen centimetres or so? Just right, Rafa was about the same, both of you, so stiff, and me.'

'Yours is bigger.'

'Yeah, well, I know, anyway, he sucked my dick for a while, then he fucked me.'

'He did, to you?'

'Mmm. You got the condom for us, you got up, naked, so fucking stiff, your cock was bouncing in front of you, you got the condom, and the lube, Rafa put it on, you squeezed the lube onto his dick, and we fucked.'

'Fucking hell, I've no memory of this, need to go into hypnosis, recover some of it.'

'It was fucking good, right next to you, Rafa sliding his cock in my ass, I haven't done that for ages, he was good as well, just right, slow at first, firm, smooth, then slamming his cock hard inside my ass.'

'God.'

'I was jerking off as Rafa fucked me.'

'Yeah.'

'You were too.'

'What?'

"Yeah, sorry, you were watching sitting right next to us, and you started to masturbate, you looked so fucking good, I love watching guys jerk off, you sat back and stroked your dick, I was so close to pulling you up into my mouth, turning round, Rafa in my ass you in my mouth.'

'You didn't?'

"No. Watching you was hot enough, stroking your beautiful dick.'

I wasn't getting hard, but I could feel the tremors of arousal building to electric charges of pleasure.

'You came to bed with us.'

'Yeah?'

'Mmm, after Rafa and I came, we sat for a bit, all went to bed, all of us still naked, you too, you were in the middle of us, Rafael behind you, you behind me, you were right up against me, hugging me really, your hands around me, I couldn't get to sleep, no change there, I could feel you pressing against me, your chest on my back, your cock pushing into my ass.'

'Fuck, Matthias.'

'You got hard again.'

Our voices were low, I could feel the tension now, the possibility shading into the prospect, it hung between us, heavy, strong, a thick scent pulling us closer.

'Are you making this up?'

"When you were against me, your cock stiffened, I so wanted you to fuck me, you could have, without a condom, I wouldn't have cared, I wanted to reach behind and grip your cock, stroke it for you, suck it, make you come.'

I looked at Matthias. He wasn't stiff either. I felt it though, this charge between us, this potential, the danger of something life-changing happening. I began to question all my prior experiences, all my previous desire, why had I not done this before, looked at men like this, Matthias looked magnificent, muscular, lean, a cloud of hair above his soft dick, such a good size when he was soft, slim, only a little longer than me, his scrotum a near perfectly round pouch.

'You want to do some yoga together?'

"Um I don't know, maybe.'

'I went to a naked yoga class once, god that was hot. Anyway, just here, I have a couple of mats.'

'Sure, why not.'

Matthias led us back to a mostly empty room at the back of his apartment, an office, without a desk, spare bedroom, without a bed, more big windows, I'd never really looked in here before, photos of nude men on the walls, nice photos, I recognised some of them, beautiful guys, some black and white, some colour, six in total, all of a type I guess, manly, strong looking, hairy, all with soft, small-ish dicks, almost all circumcised, I looked at photos of nude guys as often as nude women, I seemed to like looking at guys with circumcised penises as much as those who weren't, I studied the soft, smooth tips that were showing.

'Your erotic gallery?'

'Exactly.'

I almost forgot we were nude. Matthias as model beautiful as any of the guys on his wall, both of our penises soft, small, mine still sticking out, horizontal, Matthias's hanging down, pushed outwards so slightly by his balls.

'You done any yoga?'

'Little bit.'

'Alright just to face me, follow me?'

'Sure.'

Matthias unrolled two mats, we stood facing each other. I was lying a little, I'd barely done any yoga, one or two classes with Emmi. He started easy. I copied as best I could, breathing, facing each other, standing up. We held each other's eyes, this was powerful, breathing together, listening to Matthias's voice, his gentle instructions, he moved us into stretches, positions, twisting, crouching, I felt exposed in a different way, my penis poking out oddly, my balls hanging between my legs. We lay flat, our legs stretched out, both of our penises upright.

Then we faced each other. Kneeling, Matthias moved us closer, we gripped each other's arms, then waists. I felt it start to happen, was this normal, the feel of Matthias's skin, his firm body, his fingers on me, the nearness of him.

I felt my cock starting to get hard. It seemed to rise inexorably, I could feel it lifting, thickening, the pulses of arousal, we had our arms around each other, bending forward, back, then leaning away, still holding, our eyes closed, breathing together, I could feel each twitch of stiffness, every beat of increasing arousal, my skin was tingling, my stomach fluttering with excitement, the nearness was like vertigo, standing on a high ledge, naked, with another man, my penis throbbing to a point of aching hardness with each fraction of a second.

'Okay.'

We opened our eyes. For as long as we could bear we didn't look down, we held ourselves still, balancing on our precipice, I could sense my own tumescence, I felt so perfectly erect, almost painfully so. I opened my eyes, I saw Matthias open his. We looked.

'Ah...'

'Fuck...'

Our voices were whispers. We looked. Our penises were pointing up at us, both of them obscenely stiff, our foreskins stretched, opening around the glistening lips of our urethras, I'd never been so aroused, so erect, I'd never felt so purely lustful, consumed by sexual desire, Matthias's penis seemed to tower over mine, reaching higher, thicker.

We could hear the sounds of the city drifting in through the open windows, cars, distant voices, horns, wind through trees, the middle of the day, a quiet Saturday, two men, naked, so close, naked and aroused, both of their cocks upright, quivering with engorgement, I wanted the words, two gay men about to fuck, oh god, I knew it was going to happen, I'd never wanted anything more, I wanted to be that man, in the middle of everything, life going on, parks and buses and work and shopping, and I was going to fuck another man, I was about to have sex with my friend, with Matthias.

He reached for me, we were way past having to ask, seconds before me, Matthias reached, I watched, each centimetre taking an exquisite second, his fingers opening, his fingers, a man's, reaching across and closing around firmly around the rigid stem of my penis. It felt like nothing before, just a touch, I knew this, a faultlessly judged touch, his fingers wrapping fully around the middle of my shaft, holding, a man, I savoured this knowledge, this detail, I was crossing into a new area of sexual behaviour, two men, same sex, me and Matthias, he squeezed, I moved my hand as slow as I could stand to, Matthias stroking, millimetres, I felt the heat of his penis as I opened my fingers, my arm straight, my wrist twisted. I put my fingers around Matthias's cock.

I felt feverish with arousal. It was the highest of sensations. I gripped another man's erect cock. I felt his thickness, it registered, the greater size of Matthias's dick, my fingers stretched wider than I was used to, the wonderful hotness of it, his skin so smooth, so soft, shielding his long stem, his long, rigid stem. He was so stiff, so shockingly hard, I slid down, I pushed Matthias's foreskin, sliding, stroking, easing his smooth pink glans into view. The feeling was intoxication, better than anything, just holding Matthias's hot, hard cock, gripping it, feeling myself caressing another man's penis, my fingers savouring his sheer stiffness, his beautiful demonstration of desire.

'Ahh...'

Matthias gasped, moaned quietly, his hand was still holding me, increasing, decreasing pressure, both of our hands on each other's penis, every other sexual encounter felt like a shadow of this one, a pantomime of the real thing, nothing so right, so completely fulfilling, I looked at what I was doing, I looked at another man's cock in my hand, opening my fingers, more open than ever, so so hot, so fucking stiff, so big.

God Matthias had a big dick, it felt huge, I stroked, I didn't have the discipline to go slow, I wanted to masturbate another man, I wanted to slide my fingers along the solid stem of Matthias's cock, I held him firmly and moved my hand along the length of his shaft, so long, fuck, I felt so small in comparison, he felt so much bigger than me, I loved it, his thickness, every solid ridge and bump.

I moved my hand down to the base of his cock, into the thicket of his pubic hair, up, feeling his velvet soft skin ride over the fiercely rigid rail it was covering, up to his softer, smoother tip, it was perfect, this, what I was doing, a perfect expression of male desire, two men together, pleasuring each other, gay, queer, homosexual, I was all of it, I wanted this, exactly this, the feel of another man's erect penis next to mine, the feel of his spongy glans, the sight of it, so smooth, so wet, bubbling with a clear froth of arousal. I sped up, slowed down, felt every thick centimetre of Matthias's dick.

'Oh Will... oh fuck...so good... so fucking good...'

We were still on our yoga mats, in his art room, images of beautiful nude men around us, daylight, the middle of this normal day, neighbours below us, families, husbands and wives, the older couple I'd passed a few times, everyone outside and us in this small room, us two men, fucking. I wanted everything. I pushed Matthias gently onto his back. We let go of each other for a second, I held myself over him, his cock rubbing against mine, our eyes together. It was a first kiss, they were to be savoured, the first time, that I could remember anyway, that I was going to kiss another guy. I felt Matthias hands on my ass, reaching, holding my cock again, stroking me, I bent and touched my lips to his.

Our passion was intense, rising with each second, our mouths were open, our tongues dancing in and out, rolling over the other's with depraved urgency. I kissed Matthias's face, his neck, biting his ear, I pushed his hands above his head and buried my face in the damp hair of his armpit, nuzzling, breathing through him, licking his sweat. I found his chest, his tight, tiny nipple, I wanted to taste this man, I licked Matthias's smooth skin, his breathing was driving me wild, the sounds he was giving into, the murmurs and groans of pleasure, he had his fingers in my hair, thread through, pulling, stroking my head.

My mouth was on his stomach, so firm, warm, damp with sweat, from yoga, from excitement, I licked his moisture, I tasted the salt of his perspiration, his navel, licking around it, kissing it, pushing my tongue into it. I was half kneeling, half lying, stretching to the side of Matthias's naked body, my bare legs unfolded up towards his face, I felt him reach and take my penis back in his hand, holding it, stroking my cock as I stared at his. I savoured this moment, this heavenly transgression. His penis looked incredible, a thing of utter beauty, long, thick, male sex flesh made stiff by his arousal, his balls high and tight, his foreskin had slid back over.

I gripped Matthias's penis again, firmly, the heat, the hardness of it, the size, I slid his skin back down and exposed his slick wet pink tip. I licked my lips, let them open, and slid my mouth over Matthias's penis.

'Ah... fuck... oh Will...'

Oh my god, oh fuck, this was the best thing I'd ever known, I pushed down, I relished each movement, my mouth opening, the exact feel of a man's penis touching my lips, pressing against them, the skin of Matthias's dick stroking my lips, my tongue. I had another man's cock in my mouth, I felt nothing less than life's meaning becoming clear, nothing had ever felt so right, I breathed deeply through my nose, inhaling the thick pungency of manly arousal, I savoured this wonderfully strange feeling of a man's sex in my mouth, Matthias's penis stretching my lips, pressing against my tongue.

I could taste him, faintly familiar, from my own smell, from the tastes I'd had of myself kissing Emmi and others after blowjobs, hot, sticky, almost sour, then the nectar of his male wetness, his sweet pre-cum seeping from his slit, I touched his scrotum, felt his taut skin, squeezed, held his large oval testicles, let myself wallow in sensation, the taste, the shape of it in my mouth, it felt so big, so wide, his glans so smooth, like warm glass, a warm, slippery wet ball of glass sliding over my tongue. I remembered the things women had done to me, the things I'd seen in films, read in stories, guides, testimonies, advice.

I forgot all of it and let my instincts dictate. I bobbed my head up and down, my lips wet, stroking the tip of Matthias's penis with them, feeling the tender rim of his bulb, rolling my lips around him, sliding my tongue along his corona, then kissing, kissing his damp tip, kissing a man's penis, letting it slide back in my mouth, and just holding it still, letting my mouth swirl with moisture, moving my jaw, my cheeks, the knowledge was making my own arousal soar, I was sucking a man's cock, I was giving a guy a blowjob. Matthias still gripping my own stiff penis, too consumed with what I was doing to him to move, kissing along the stem of it, opening my mouth around his thick shaft, turning my head sideways, I kissed his tight, hairy scrotum, sucking his balls, pulling each of them into my mouth.

I wanted everything.

I pushed Matthias over, onto his front, lifting his hips slightly, moving behind him, pushing his legs apart. His acquiescence was itself arousing, his eagerness, his urgent need for my touch. I licked along his back, I licked those tiny hairs in his coccyx, I stroked his bare ass, licked his skin, kissed his smooth tight cheeks, sliding my tongue over his bum, biting, Matthias had his back arched up, his chest, his face on the mat, I knelt up and held his ass open. I wanted to look at him. I looked. I saw the thick line of soft dark hairs running along the seam of his ass, I saw the round pouch of his balls below, I saw the creased pink slit of Matthias's asshole.

My control was abandoning me. I bent and pushed my face between Matthias's firm cheeks and opened my mouth over his asshole. My hand found his penis, I stroked as I licked his tight, hot anus. I licked hairs, skin, I licked around the slightly raised puck of his hole, I licked across it, my nose deep in his cleft, his bum cheeks pushing against my face, I lapped at his asshole, ravenous for it, licking, kissing, making it wet, pulling his hairs gently with my lips, licking, licking, licking this man's tight, wrinkled asshole, my mouth was wide over it, rolling my tongue, pushing my lips, kissing him there, flicking across his sensitive opening, pushing hard, trying to slip my tongue inside Matthias's ass.

'Ahh... ahhh... oh my god Will... that's so... so... so fucking good... mmm...'

I wanted everything at once.

I wanted to keep licking Matthias's anus.

I wanted to slide my penis inside him.

I wanted to fuck him, see my cock stretching his anus wide, pushing, coming inside his ass. I rolled him over again and slid back down to his dick. I licked and held it up, still so fucking hard, still shocking me with its size, let my mouth fill with moisture, literally watering, like one of Pavlov's hounds, at the prospect of taking Matthias's penis back between my lips. I stretched, leaned into him and felt his cock slide back into my mouth.

I wanted to make him come, I wanted to feel him come.

I wanted to do this again and again, I knew, I wanted this high as often as possible, gay straight bi, I didn't care, I loved sucking cock, I loved giving blowjobs, guys in clubs, in parks after dark, Matthias Matthias Matthias, there'd be time for slow, teasing, I didn't have the strength, I gripped his thick stem and stroked his smooth glans with my lips, pushing, letting them drag off, licking as I bobbed up and down, tasting him again, the honey of his wetness seeping onto my tastebuds.


How close was he? His breathing was loud, I could feel him pushing his penis up as I moved my mouth on it, his hand was gripping my cock again, tight, I felt my tip in the air, exposed, I stroked the stem of Matthias's dick, and slid my lips over his glans.

'Oh... oh fuck... oh Will... oh baby... oh baby...'

So good, so fucking good, I was giving a guy head, I was sucking a man's cock, hot, hard, his taut tip so good against my lips. Did he thicken? Was there a small jerk up in my mouth, a twitch of sensation? My mouth was suddenly filled with warm liquid.

"Oh.. OH... AHH...'

It took a stupid second to realise: I'd made him come, Matthias was coming, having a climax, ejaculating into my mouth, his male seed pumping from inside him, his balls, his prostate, hot, intoxicating man cream, there seemed so much, again, quick pulses of hot semen spurted against my tongue, so wonderfully warm, a living fluid, tasting like nothing else, salty, slight sweetness, a faint peppery heat, four hot darts of cum splashed into my mouth, filling it, I felt a tiny drop escape my lips and slide along my cheek.

I squeezed Matthias's dick, stroking, wanting more, knowing the aftershocks of orgasm well, another spasm of pleasure, another leap of spunk, I couldn't stop myself, my own pleasure, Matthias was barely touching me, I reached for his hand and covered it with mine, moved, he gripped my stiff cock and stroked, I was done in seconds, almost without being touched, my giant waves of ecstasy meeting his, the feeling of him in my mouth, the feel of his orgasm, that I had done this led to my own, my mind, I started to come, I didn't know over what, I didn't care, I pushed into Matthias's fingers, fucking his hand, insane with pleasure, my body jerking, writhing, Matthias's cock still in my mouth, his semen swirling, another small jerk of lust, another drop of precious cum.

I swallowed Matthias's semen with his penis still in my mouth. I licked my lips as I lay back, looking up, his chest was wet from my orgasm, pale streaks of my cum were pooling across his chest.

'Lie on the bed with me?'

'Yeah.'

We managed to get up, I wanted to be nude with this man all the time, there wasn't a sight of his naked body next to mine I didn't adore. Our penises were still half erect, sticking out in front of us as we stumbled to his bedroom, our foreskins back, our wet tips leaking white blobs of semen. I gazed at Matthias's bare ass, we fell onto the bed, spent twice over, our bodies fitted together, effortlessly, arms sliding under backs, legs entwining, our breath met, I felt his heavy penis pushing against mine.

And we slept, as lovers do after a fuck, I shared a bed with my male lover, this beautiful man, his skin touching mine, his hair, his hands gently cupping my ass, I wanted to reach so I did, between us, opening my hand around both of our softening penises and holding them together, feeling them both together, his warm cock on top of mine, my fingers curled softly around both.

The blinds were up, the sun beat down on us through the open window, our naked bodies, our skin, two men who had just fucked, two men who had just made love with each other, I'd used my mouth, he'd used his hand, I could feel this man's come tingling in my throat, I could see mine, like a trail of frost drying on his skin, two gay men lying next to each other, naked on a bed in the daylight.