A Morning's Service Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing story of my new Dom and my cuckolding.
763 words
4.29
3.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive crossdresser and wife who he uses to cuckold his sub. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further... otherwise enjoy.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

He pushed his cock into my wife's pussy a couple of inches and withdrew when she tried to push back to get Him deeper. He then used her juices on his fingers before starting to play with her rode bud, something she had never let me go near.

In no time He had two finger in her anus and was working then around, stretching her and I clearly heard her gasping and then groaning as she got even more excited with what He was doing.

After a while He withdrew his fingers and presented them to me, forcing them into my mouth. He smiled as He felt me licking them clean, I didn't like the taste but I was quickly resigning myself to His dominance, to feeling like I belonged to Him.

He then moved back behind my wife and repeated the process, but this time he placed His cock against her hole and wiped His cock head to lubricate her. He then very gently pushed against her and I could see her brace herself as he slowly entered her, groaning and gasping as He entered her, watching me for my reaction.

I tried not to look, lowering my eyes but as I heard her moan I could noy help myself but look.

I watched in fascination as he plunged deeper into her, withdrawing a little then pushing in again until His whole cock was balls deep in her ass. By this time she was gasping, mainly from the pain judging by her expression.

He was very excited, exclaiming how tight His bitch was and in no time He was thrusting in and out of her until He plunged in and I could see He was cumming deep within her. For her part she was in pain but enjoying her humiliation and looking at me with lust, not for me but for the cock buried deep inside her.

For His part He withdrew from her ass and plunged straight into her pussy, she gasped as He went in deep. He pounded her as if she was nothing but a receptacle for his cum and I could see she was pushing back meeting His thrust to get Him as deep in her as she could, squealing as she felt His cock driving into her cervix.

It was then it dawned on me that she was not on the pill and He was not using protection. He slowed down and said to her 'what does my little slut whore need'.

'Your seed Master, fill my slut cunt, cum in me Master please, your whore needs you seed'.

At that declaration he resumed his pounding, thrusting hard and deep in her pussy, until I heard her say 'May I cum Master'

'Not yet' He replied. Her face was flushed and I could see she was close to an orgasm, and He was pounding her harder and harder.

'Cum with me' He ordered as he pushed as deep as He could inside her, she bucked and screamed as she came, and holding her tight I knew He was emptying his balls into her.

He pulled out, and I watched his cum dribble from both my wife's holes. 'Thank you Master' she said smiling broadly at Him, 'that's the best fuck I have ever had in my life'

He smiled back at her 'Well it will happen again as I am sure you realise, and she will help us.'

He walked to me and freed me from the dildo, my ass was super sore, 'Now go clean your wife up with your tongue, it's all your good for' He laughed loudly as he grinned at me wife.

'Now it is time for me to go, until next time'

He then in front of me spoke to my wife. 'You will keep him in chastity until I tell you otherwise, use the butt plug I gave you frequently, next time I will use his boi pussy, it would be better for him if he was stretched a little. As for you, you will order that female chastity belt, I will want to fit it next time I come, then I will own both of you.'

To be continued...