All Comments on 'A Most Agreeable Bargain'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeover 6 years ago
A day and a night.

Will this story continue? I envision a step out of time so her stay on the cliffs may seem longer. A favor at a later date might be a request for a child. I would welcome more.

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireover 6 years ago
Love where this is going

I'm really interested to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Lot of respect for the tentacle guy here. He's been wronged, and with his powers, could have stepped out of time and slaughtered the lot of them, but has instead followed the human process of presenting his claim for redress, and made a bargain that is, to this point anyway, acceptable to everyone involved. His concern for Nalaisi's reputation, given the constraints of her culture, is well placed and good to see. I do love a story where consent is openly negotiated, it's so sexy to watch people agree to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES