All Comments on 'A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hub4chatncumhub4chatncumover 8 years ago

WOW!!!!! Made me cum like a fountain

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is one terrific story

It shows the depths of passion of a mother and son coupling, of Lini the mom and especially of Jimmy, the son. "Soon he has no other purpose in life, but to thrust his cock deep inside of her hard enough to make her tits bounce." Then, "harder and harder he begins to "make love" to her. His youthful energy takes over and he is soon fucking her as if there is no tomorrow." Those quotes around "make love" are just so cool. Of course the kid loves his mom, he loves her more than anything and anyone in the whole world. But right now Jimmy's young mind is overwhelmed by the simple totally awesome fact--that he's fucking his own mother. Holy shit! He's actually got his young cock up his own damn birth canal, up the same glorious hole he came out of as a little baby--up his own mother's cunt! Mom cums like crazy and Jimmy blows his balls up where she carried him for nine months. The last image is of the boy with his head resting on Lini's bountiful breasts, her nipple in his mouth, just as it so often was so many years ago. That's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen on this site. Thank you, JF, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. Mother/son incest at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mothers know best.

Super hot animal sex....great fantasy material...jerk off imagination hope for sons who can't forget mommy , the taboo is a cum maker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very hot story!

Lini sounds like the kind of hot oriental mother I always wanted. I'd be taking her every chance I got!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is a love that most people dream about but can never attain. Please continue with this story as I am eagerly waiting to see how it turn out for A Mom and son who have suffered the loss of something really special.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 7 years ago

so what was the favor he had to do for the fortune teller?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More please

what a teasing story with such long buildup. I hope there will be more so we get to read what the favour was he had to do for the witch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

The story is very beautiful and romantic 😍❤️👌.

I love it , it was very good and great

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Great story but, what about the favor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but it needs to be finished. Part 3 needs to include the aftermath of that night, and the favor he still owes MK, as well as its aftermath. Does he go back to his old life? If so, does he meet the real Lini from the magazine? What happens with his 'old life' mother? Does she change on her own or does he spark some kind of change in her? Lots of questions and possibilities for a continuation of the story. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fine, until half way through the fifth chapter!! Enough of this author!! The loving son suddenly turns into a violent rapist with fury and wrath!! Then his mother is a teasing Asian bitch, as well as a cunt!!!! No, just too much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES