All Comments on 'A Most Forbidden Dream'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm!

Hmmm! definitely in the realms of unusual, but very good, really not the ending is was expecting. Please keep it going.

Well Done

Handyman2

CrispyJCrispyJalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars

One of the best stories I have ever read...a wonderful accomplishment !!!....Please...more ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Double Wide

I have never seen a double wide trailer with a second floor!

Great story a little long, but you need to continue with his Adventures!

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Great Start

Excellent story, can't wait for the next adventure. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You have no idea how much time i spent to find this story

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was extremely erotic and also extremely well written. The 'only' problem I had was that the biography reading at the beginning pretty much gave away the entire plot line of what was to happen. Still looking forward to reading the second part though!

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I really enjoyed your awesome story. Great choice of words and a pleasant and attractive storyline. Please continue with more luscious chapters.

Thanks for this unique and playful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES