All Comments on 'A Most Graceful Life Ch. 06'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 5 years ago
You have done well

The story has grown since the first chapter, the characters are all well fleshed out.

It's my sincere hope that you don't stumble and make a mess, I have seen plenty of writers here rush towards the end. And it all just becomes a big mess, which makes the reader go "meh sucks".

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 5 years ago
You kept it interesting.....

Very well thought-out through all of the chapters so far. Well written and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bro

CJ seriously dude you are now my favorite author on Literotica. I'm going to get through 7 and 8 tonight can't wait to see this one through to the end. My previous favorite author wrote a story that took 6 years yes Years to finish sometimes waited a whole year for a new chapter. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Quick Observation

Wasn't one of the rules that Grace can't use her magic for other beings? How could she use it for Stephen's mother? Also, how could she do it without the wish being linked to sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent read so far. I hope the next chapter is as captivating as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He wanted to fall asleep still inside her! How sweet!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

That was an unselfish wish.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent again! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a chapter with great feelings in it. Well done. Ramjet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...