All Comments on 'A Most Graceful Life Ch. 07'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
I am really enjoying this

I hop you don’t spend too much time on the bad guys. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your story is a rare gem

An erotic tale on a porn website that has a plot and not just sex.

You’ve got a great imagination and a very clever way with words;

“Grace wore a dark black blazer that covered up her torso and was buttoned once in the front. That poor button, thought Stephen, as it struggled to contain Grace's impressive chest.”

That description and faux sympathy for the poor struggling button was spot on. It’s that kind of attention to detail that brings a story to life.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Better than the rest.

This story is my favorite spin on the "Genie Genre" by far. Keep it up non-conventional maestro!

qarlcueqarlcueabout 4 years ago

I really appreciate how much time you take to craft and edit your writing. It's a lot of work, and we are the lucky recipients. Well done and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My only complaint

I really enjoy this book, the dichotomy of cute adorable genie vs raunchy sex genie is fun, and I've genuinely laughed a few times at her antics, my only complaint is that she was SUCH a stickler that they had to follow rules, she brought it up multiple times, yet one of the rules was space the wishes out, for safety. But it seems like every 45 seconds he's wishing for some random thing. He doesn't wanna do laundry so he wishes for clean sheets, wishes to get hard again, wishes for privacy, wishes for this wishes for that. It's been like two days and he's probably made two dozen wishes, just seems a little counter Intuitive to how much she stressed spacing them out.

Other than that, great read.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Really liking this series. Glad I favorited this Author and I don't use the word 'Author' lightly. I most story tellers because that's all they are. 5 GREAT BIG & FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting fantasy, well written. Ramjet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES