All Comments on 'A Most Observant Son'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Correct Date

July 20th 1969 was the date of the first Moon landing. Flight departed on July 16th 1969

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
???

What a missed opportunity to fuck his slutty mom.......Don't all men/boys want to fuck their mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Close to home

As someone who got to watch Mom give my uncle a blow job in a barn when I was very young, this brought back a lot of memories. Good memories too, because it was the most erotic thing I had ever or would ever see. Smoking hot rough sex that was made better because it was consensual. Wish there was a sixth star to give this.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all of your comments public and private. I appreciate you all taking the time to read and write.

In response to the comment that mentions the date of Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon and suggests that I had made a mistake about that - I merely wrote that what the character witnessed in his house on that 1965 afternoon would make that particular date as unforgettable to him as earth-shaking events like the moonwalk would be to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why

Why didn't mom and son end up fucking? Both miss a good thing. They would have taken care of both there problems. Mom should have given her son some sex to kept quite to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It made my stomach do backflips.

Disgusting!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That day in history,

Although it has nothing to do with your story, I remember the day you cite vividly. I was assigned to an Air Force surgery unit. My wife called me to tell me of the assassination of JFK. I went across the hall from the office to the operating room to tell the surgical team about the news. The surgeon figuratively exploded and wanted to know what kind of "fucking nonsense" my wife watched on TV. Oh yes! I do remember that day.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A nice story of remembering the past

I remember July of 65, I was a young man then. Sweet memories.

I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Very Good Story Awsome!!!

blood2gameblood2gameover 12 years ago
very nice story

That is a great story. It is the kind of story that changes someone forever. But still, I'm not sure if anyone should ever see his mom cheating on his dad... Thats probably a very though thing.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
wow!

didn't see the grandpa thing cumming...hot story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"A Most Observant Son:" - Sean and Unnamed Mom - (Son and Mother)

The context, and even most of the content, of the story is akin to reading a good smut story--without pictures!! Mother and son sure do seem to have a hidden feeling of hatred. By the way, a mother fucking her father-in-law is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best story I have ever read.

I laughed so hard for two days over this story. It reminds me so much of my childhood. Not that I ever saw anything that good.

This story was so good, so accurate, and so real, that I have no doubt it is a real experience.

Great story Observant son !

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 10 years ago
Why did you cockold son?

Wish son could of had time with mom!!! also what was dad dong that mom inplyed she knew about and how did mo and grandad get started?

ThEMaNiAc818ThEMaNiAc818about 9 years ago
woooow! great story!

I was really really into this one. I loved the obedience, the dominance, the sexual tension, the taboo feeling to everything! Only wished you could have described the moans and screaming a bit more and moms description. I want to see a movie on this wow it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU TOTALLY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS STORY!!! *****+ (5 stars plus)

Thank you for the fine read!

I was a voyeur son, very much like the young man in the story. Your story brought back so many memories...

What happened to him is possible & some voyeur sons will be lucky enough to watch what he got to watch.

This is my true confession. I am sorry if people find it boring. I have to tell it to somebody.

Most of my jack-off fantasies involved my mother! I still had some taboos in me & i never imagined outright fucking her. I would imagined that she lost a bet & i get to hand-spank her bare butt! I would just token spank her & each time after i "slapped" her i would kiss the spot. This was enough for me to cum! I was kind of thinking it is not incest if there is no penetration.

The other scenario i played in my had was that i watch her have sex with a lover of hers who fucks her brains out.

I was obsessed with my mother's body, aithough she was a shapely woman, with extra pounds in all the right places. Basically she had the hour-glass figure but she wasn't short at all. I noticed some men found her sexy (she was a tad taller than 5'8".) Her body was firm & she walked like a strong slim woman.

With keen attention, i secretly observed my mom's interaction with certain men who used every oportunity to to talk to her. In two separate incidents, I saw a man other than my dad feeling her body.

In the first incident a group of guests, all couples, was sitting in the backyard in summer outfits. The husband of my mom's best girlfriend from work was gently petting my mom's knee and from time to time his hand would move abot 6" up my mom's thigh; he would caress the spot and move his hand back onto the knee. My dad was present there. So was the man's wife.

In the other incident, during a nigh-time swimming pool party in Florida, mom went to the house to fetch something. She was in the kitchen in her bikini when a guest, a single man 10 years her junior, entered the kitchen. He approached my mom from behind & touched her ass. He was indeed feeling it. He was wispering something to her. She grabbed his hand and removed it from her bum, turned toward him, smiled at him & said, "Not now, not here: someone could see us." I saw everything from just outside the house (i was in the dark).

Once i manipulated the blinds on the bathroom & i saw my mom taking a shower. The excitement surpassed anything i have hetherto imagined! It was a tantric orgasm without physical contact.

I never stopped loving or repecting my mom because of what i saw. The incestuous aspect of my love for her grew even stronger.

Thank you for reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A message to annony who watched his mother in the shower!!

You should write your own story it would be so damn hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spying on one's mom is very, very exciting

Seeing her in her standard white panties & sports bra can instantly turn you on much more then a bunch of 20-year-old topless girls from Europe wearing thong bikini bottoms on a Caribbean beach.

Seeing my mom half naked was killing me. The desire was very intense.

She flirted & joked with single men, at times her jokes were quite suggestive but still ambiguous enough.

I wish i had seen more but no such luck.

Upskirter69Upskirter69almost 8 years ago
I also watched my mother

I see this is a popular story. I too once saw my mother undress. She did so in front of me, keeping on her knickers. But she did remove her bra, which was unusual for her to do. I remember the hair under her armpits but also that I could make out her black bushy pubic hair through the front panel of her knickers. I loved her tits & started thinking of them as I wanked. To pay her back now that I am older, I always try to let her see my cock, whenever the opportunity arises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Virginia Bell

Oh how I've jerked off over Virginia Bell! Beautiful tits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

OMG

I was spying on my mom whenever i could do it unnoticed.

Essentially i was a voyeur son, a Peeping Tom, but i never felt any guilt over that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a suck ass ending

Really you go all the way leading up to a blackmail plot by the son and it turns into just a fond memory..Sheesh what a let down..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY

Thank you for sharing, MisterReason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My mom and the general contractor (cottage renovation)

My mom was visiting the reno site at least 3 times a week. I found out why!

She was having a thing with the contractor. I saw them by fluke. They could not see me. My mom was 43 at the time, she was tall, rubenesque, with a very pretty face. Her skin was absolutely unblamished, beautiful, irresistible. My mom was not a beauty but she was sexually appealing to men.

I never told anybody about what i had seen. (My parents remained married until my dad died.)

For two years after that, the general contractor used to regularly visit us in the cottage whenever we were there. On several ocasions my mom visited some other renovation sites and described them in full detail to my dad, my sister & me.

My infatuation with my mom was total. On top of that, i was under her spell the way a man is under a woman's spell when he is in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun with mom

My dad worked out of town a lot as I grew up. Sometimes he would be gone a week at a time. My mom is really good looking with nice tits and shapely body. When I was 17 I took our old car to school one morning and the car stalled about a mile from home. I walked back home to get mom to take me to school. I went into the house when heard moaning noises coming from mom's room. I thought she was fingering herself and I could get another chance to see her naked. Slowly I made my way up the stairs to her door and peeked in and saw my next door neighbor, Bob, fucking her. His dick was smaller than mine but about the same size as dads. I went into my room and got my camera and took about 3 dozen pictures. I snuck back down stairs and back out side the house then opened the door and yelled at mom. I told her the car was broke down and needed a ride to school. She yelled for me to stay there and she would be down in a minute. She came down and took me to school all red faced. The next Saturday at the family cookout I kept a close eye on mom. I saw her and my uncle, her brother-n-law, sneak into the basement. I follow with my camera and got about 10 more pictures of mom bent over a table fucking my uncle. I hid the camera then cleared my throat; you should have seen the look on their faces. They both tried to get me to promise not to tell. After I got the film developed and the pictures back I showed mom. She was in tears because she knew I was going to show dad. Mom begged me not to tell dad and said she would not see the neighbor again or fuck my uncle. The next day I showed the pictures to Bob and told him I think he needed to move or I would show his wife. Three day later mom came to my bedroom about 9PM and begged me again not to tell dad. I guess Bob told mom what I said to him. I just set there and thought she must have some really good pussy or was horny as hell. I followed her back to her bedroom as she lay down on the bed crying. I crawled up behind her and put both arms around her and took hold of her tits. She kept saying she could never fuck me but never stopped me from removing her night gown. I fingered her pussy then rolled her onto her back, got on top of her and using my knees spread her legs and shoved my hard dick into her pussy. Man her pussy was tight! After that night I slept in mom's bed every night dad was out of town and fucked her every chance we got while he was home. I fathered two kids with my mom. We still fuck every chance we get. My wife and I live next door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 5-

When anon 07/24/17 "My mom and..." was describing his mom, I felt i was reading about my mom.

I also was a peeping Tom.

My mom flirted with men big time. At times i was embarrassed that she is my mother.

My parents had a lot of friends & entertained a lot.

One of the men, a widower, enjoyed privileges that i could not understand at my age: he would kiss her on the mouth whenever he arrived and was leaving.

He often kept his hand on her bare knee and would gently caress her thigh all the way to near the crotch. Once at a swimming pool party u saw her sitting on his lap. They both were in wet bathing suits. When she got up, i saw he was hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The house where he spies on mom & sis (grandpa too!) was depicted perfectly, in a very convincing manner!

My wife & i house-sat an older house built by a carpenter for him & his family.

What used to be an attic was half-finished into the upper level.

From one of the rooms upstsirs you could see what was going on in the living room & eat-in kitchen - because hardwood floor planks had dried and were kind-of warped.

As a young man i was obsessively spying on my mother. I wrote about her in my public comment dtd 09/07/17.

For a while she worked as the flight attendant ("stewardess") onlong distance flights (in those days the crews would sleep over at distant destinations and would fly back home the following day.)After that she worked for a Police Force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

All young boys want to fuck their moms. I know I did. I watched her every chance I got to see her naked. When I began to masturbate I did it thinking of her. I actually talked out loud to her when I came. One day I thought she was outside I was talking to her and when I came I said out loud, "Oh God mom, I am coming in your pussy. I love your cunt and your tits. Take my cum. Take my cum in your sweet pussy" About that time, I heard her walking in the hall and I about shit. Although I never fucked her, she did jack me off years later and told me she heard me cumming that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was a peeping Tom too. I was constantly spying on my mom. This story is EXCELLENT! FIVE STARS!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonsense

The mother of that boy SURELY DIDN'T ENTER THE ATTIC "probably for the first time in her life"!It was her home,for God's sake,and SHE MUST HAVE ENTERED THE ATTIC for some times in all those years since she lived there!STOP writing NONSENSES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍 👍!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

MisterReasonMisterReasonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To the anon "Nonsense"

It was a crawl space, not an attic and it's not unusual for people not to venture around their house. My mother wouldn't have stepped foot in our cellar to save her life because she was sure there were spiders galore. Sorry you chose to dwell on that morsel but I refuse to stop writing "nonsenses", whatever they are.

"Nonsense

The mother of that boy SURELY DIDN'T ENTER THE ATTIC "probably for the first time in her life"!It was her home,for God's sake,and SHE MUST HAVE ENTERED THE ATTIC for some times in all those years since she lived there!STOP writing NONSENSES!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic and totally true to life. I enjoyed reading every paragraph of this story, and gave MisterReason a 5.0 = 100% (★★★★★)!

BooomerBooomeralmost 2 years ago

What a fantastic read! Loved your references to adult film stars of the past and your fondness for Mr Jack Lalanne.

You elevate the genre of BDSM to a whole different level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an anon comment:

Anon, 8 months ago

Very erotic and totally true to life. I enjoyed reading every paragraph of this story, and gave MisterReason a 5.0 = 100% (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤),👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disappointing.

He should have beat the shit out of his grandpa. That sort of thing isn't forgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have copy pasted a comment that I really could relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous almost 6 years ago

I was a peeping Tom too. I was constantly spying on my mom. This story is EXCELLENT! FIVE STARS!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A MOST OBSERVANT SON is an EXCELLENT incest/taboo story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

UPPER FLOOR OF OLDER ONTARIO (CANADA) HOUSES DO HAVE VENTS THRU WHICH ONE CAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING ON GROUND LEVEL.

• • •

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... It was probably my imagination, but for a second I could have sworn I saw a pair of eyes looking down at us through the vent...

End quote.

• • •

I am copy pasting a comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 4 years ago

Nonsense

The mother of that boy "SURELY DIDN'T ENTER THE ATTIC..."

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous