A Most Peculiar Custom Pt. 01

Story Info
A nobleman and his sister teach his niece.
5.3k words
4.3
7k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
124 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are 18 or older.

Karlin Adahan, Duke of the Flowered Isles, Heart of the House to Anem Kargati, heir to the county of Morora and General of the Left.

My dear future son in law, I hope this letter reaches you in good health and honor. The purpose of this letter, other than simple correspondence, is to introduce you to the venerable house of Adahan and our customs. We draw our name from St. Adahan, who fought side by side with the First Padishah, St. Salah and we are all descended from his sanctified bloodline. I am gratified and honored by your father's agreement to betroth you to my daughter Laneel. She is a delightful, fair, and passionate young woman whose hidden treasures will entice you and call forth your own desire.

Our house is a frequent subject of rumor and gossip. Many call our house decadent, frivolous, even deviant. It is my wish that you set aside judgment and look at us with your heart rather than your cynicism.

I find myself in a quandary. At first, I thought to convey the history and customs of my house as a chronicler would. But you would find yourself heavy lidded and drowsy from the dry dictation of lore. For this reason, I have chosen to tell the story of my house by simply recounting days in my life. In them, you will see the truth and the honor of house Adahan.

Not long ago, his Majesty King Elbeni IV, celebrated the eighteenth birthday of his dear daughter, the princess Kemina. She is a distant relative of mine, since her mother, the queen, was a member of our house before her marriage. The feast was held at Orchard Hall, our most prestigious palace.

The sun had set and the hearths of the palace were burning bright. The long tables were lined with the remains of the luxurious food His Majesty had provided us. Cups clinked as orange liqueur and plum wine were being passed around. The walls of the palace were decorated with tapestries bearing our house's coat of arms and frescoes depicting various acts of carnal passion. As was custom, the king proposed a toast at the end of the feast.

His Majesty stood tall and stout, his black beard bobbing with his speech, "I have gathered you here, my noble subjects, to introduce my daughter, Princess Kemina." His voice was gay from the wine. "Today is the day of her eighteenth year, and therefore I will be seeking a suitor for her. So, let us toast to her good health and fertility. Cheers!" He raised his cup, as did the rest of the nobles assembled there.

A group of troubadours came in, playing lute, drum, and flute. Following them came the princess. Seeing her, I was enchanted. She was round faced and plump, and the neckline of her dress plunged to reveal her ample cleavage. Her cheeks and lips were bright red. The dress was white to emphasize her purity, but tight enough to show her figure and tease the men in attendance. Her belly pressed tantalizingly into the waist of the dress and shook just enough to notice as she walked. Her hair was raven curls, common among Adahans. She was wide hipped and my thoughts went straight to what her soft flesh would feel like in my hands, especially her heavy bosom. I couldn't take my eyes off her. As she walked her body swayed. A festival like this was for showing the princess's beauty and grace, and it was more than successful.

As she passed me, I eyed her ample posterior, longing to see it bare and spread open before me. You may think these thoughts are unbecoming to a nobleman, even scandalous, but our house encourages carnal thoughts such as these. As the Duke and head of the house, by custom I must stoke and sharpen my passion, so that I may provide a good example for all. We take pride in our passion the same as other houses do their prowess in battle.

It was at that moment I became resolved that the princess would become my wife. You see, my own sweet wife and cousin was called home by God less than a year before. I was devastated, and still recovering from the shock and grief. Festivals such as these tended to put me in better spirits, and this one served as a salve upon my soul's wounds. Now I am not a man who listens only to his ram. A marriage with the princess would strengthen my ties with His Majesty. Our house relies on diplomacy more than war.

There would soon be a crowd of men around her, no doubt. By tradition His Majesty would have the first dance. I began to approach her, trying to temper my arousal, as my ram was standing straight and tall. I would have rutted with her then there on the table had she let me. But as I edged closer, I was waylaid by a familiar face.

"Brother, how long has it been?" I turned my head and my sister stood before me. She was a vision of beauty. Not in the same way the princess was, but in her own way. She was just two years younger than my forty four. The gown she wore hung like a gossamer. In the dim light of the hall, the gown teased one's eyes. Were she in the light of the sun, her naked body would shine in all its glory. Here though, I thought I could see the faint outline of a nipple and the dark hair between her legs when she turned just the right way. The curved figure I had seen so many times was obscured. Her face was always friendly and open, and her shining blue eyes were kind.

"My stars, Vena, what a delight to see you here. I believe it has been four, perhaps five years." And truly I was glad to see her. Her revealing gown brought to mind the adventures we had had in our younger years.

Now may be a good time to reveal the most peculiar custom of our house. As you know, we are the house of passion and love. That love is much more far-reaching and exotic than the morals of other houses would allow. We treat the carnal act as an art, and try to find new ways to satisfy our desires and perfect the ones we already know. But the act itself and who it involves is what outsiders find the most shocking. You see, when St. Adahan lay dying from his wounds, he was visited by an angel. The angel told him that God was grateful to him and would bless him with a pure bloodline. The angel said, because of his great temperance and chastity, that his ancestors would never be harmed by the excesses of decadence. This means that a man would not wake feeling his head splitting after a night of drunken revelry. This also means that children born of union of close relatives would not be afflicted by the defects marking such a pairing.

The conclusion to this is obvious. Members of our house are encouraged to lay with each other for guidance or love, or simply the pleasure of carnal union. I tell you this so that you are not taken by surprise by the custom. Indeed, I had lain with my sweet sister countless times in the past, and I desired to again, seeing her body that night.

"My, you're still as handsome as I remember." She took my hand and came close enough that I could smell her breath. "I wonder what tonight will bring." She leaned toward me and our lips met. They pressed together and my heart leapt as her tongue lanced into my mouth. Her familiar taste set my body on fire, remembering what we had done in the past.

I smiled, and hoped that the redness of my face would be invisible in the dim light. "Come now, Vena. You must tell me about your family and home. How is your husband?"

"He stayed back at the manor this time. You remember what a fuss he had last time when you and I indulged ourselves. So I left without him."

"Then let his bones freeze in his mountain home. It's risky for a woman to travel alone, you know." I said.

"Perhaps for other ladies, but you know me better than that, brother."

"You were never one to listen to reason."

She feigned offense, "How dare you, Your Grace? I certainly meant that I am made of sterner stuff than these other ladies."

"And what is it that you're made of that's so much sterner?" I asked.

"You'll find out tonight, brother." Her eyes shined.

"My dear, there is nothing I want more." I moved my hands down her body, resting them on her hips. "I remember."

"Don't think I didn't see you eyeing His Majesty's daughter. She's a fine young lady, is she not?"

"I remain the Heart of the House. Fine young ladies are sure to catch my eye, especially one so available and voluptuous."

"My, my, Karlin. You're positively enchanted by her." Her teeth glinted in the torchlight.

"We were talking about your plans for tonight. Shall we continue our adventures?"

She took both of my hands. "Now, now. Tonight is different. I am here with more serious business than that."

"I take my sister's desires very seriously, thank you." What was she playing at?

"Almay, come!" She called behind her. I had met Almay, my niece, before. She was a shy and intelligent girl who might be fair had she taken more care of her looks. But the girl who came before me was anything but plain. "You remember Almay?"

The girl curtsied, "Your Grace." Her dress wasn't transparent like her mother's, but it pushed up and separated her small breasts and exposed her slender legs from the knee down. Her straight, black hair cascaded down her shoulders. She was hardly a girl anymore. She was just a hair taller than my six feet.

"Well met, Almay. And please, we're family, you may call me Karlin." I said.

She glanced uncertainly at her mother. "It's fine, Little Dove," her mother said, "You need to become familiar with your uncle."

"It is an honor to see you again, Your- Uncle Karlin."

"The honor is mine. You've grown into a lovely lady." I took her hand and kissed it.

Her face formed a nervous grin. Her mother said, "It is Almay's nineteenth year and we need to prepare her to be a good wife. There is only so much I can do to show her the way, using my tongue and fingers. Doesn't she look lovely?"

"She certainly does. Lithe and blushing. Any man would be happy to have her." I said. Almay looked down at her shuffling feet.

"She's a passionate girl and eager to please. You won't be disappointed." Vena smiled.

"I promise to please you, Uncle." Her voice was nervous and trembling.

"It is my duty to the family to assist and teach you," I said, "but it is also a pleasure. I look forward to showing you the ways of desire."

The girl looked at her mom again, smiling nervously. "Thank you, brother," Vena said, "Shall we?" She gestured to the bedrooms. Princess Kemina would have to wait.

"Now?"

"There's no time like the present. My daughter and I are both quite dewey and ready for you." Her hand moved to my stiff ram and came to rest. "And you're ready as well. There's no reason to wait."

The candlelight flickered, making our shadows dance against the wall, as if we were already coupled and deep within each other. These two dear women, my sister and her daughter, stood before me, wet, warm, and eager. I shut the door behind us. The room was smooth stone with a floor strewn with exotic carpets. There was a bed, wide and soft, with silk, sheets and a canopy.

They approached me together, Vena's movements hungry and Almay's tentative. "I leave this in your hands, brother."

"I would hope to have my hands on both of you tonight." I took Almay's chin in my fingers. "Look at me, My Sweet."

Her green eyes met mine, and in them I saw a thousand emotions. Anxiety, lust, pride, desire, and fear. I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. That close to her I could smell her mouth and the rest of her body. It wasn't that different from Vena's aroma. "You are a delight, Little Dove," her mother's affectionate nickname rolled off my tongue. "Is this the first time for you?"

"With a man, yes." God bless her, she tried her best to meet my eyes. "But mother has been of much help. She has miracles in her hands."

"Her body is full of wonders," I said. "Help her with her dress, Vena."

Vena went behind her without a word and unbuttoned the back of her dress. "I will admit, Almay, when I saw you I was hoping I would have a chance to touch you." I ran my hand down her neck and onto her bare shoulders. Her skin was smooth, creamy, and soft.

Vena undid the last button on the back of her dress and Almay's hands went up instinctively to hold it over her breasts. I leaned forward again to kiss her, but this time I opened my mouth and licked her lips. Her mouth stayed shut, and I pressed on the opening of it , hoping she would understand. When I reached down her back to grab her arse, she opened her mouth in surprise. Her resistance vanished as my tongue met with hers, and they rubbed together.

"Good girl," her mother said, stroking her daughter's hair. "But you have to let Uncle Karlin see your body."

Our lips parted, "She's right, Little Dove. Let me see my dessert after His Majesty's feast."

She moved her hands and let her dress drop to the floor. I pushed her shoulders back so I could get a better look. Her height made her slimness seem exaggerated, and she was almost waifish, so much so that I could see the outlines of her lowest ribs. My hands moved down her shoulders to her bare bosom. Her tits were small and had brown nipples that made them come to a point. She sighed as I circled them with my thumbs. The black hair between her legs was thick and lush and completely covered the petals of her rose.

"Am I pleasing to you, uncle?" she asked.

"Your body is gorgeous, My Sweet." I said.

"Mother has been very good teaching me about my body and how to please it. Since father isn't of our house..."

Her mother said, "I had the sense enough not to bring it up to him, brother. He scarcely tolerates you touching me."

"Mother said you were handsome and skilled at giving a woman pleasure," her powerful blush showed through her olive skin. "And she was right, you're quite handsome." Her mouth twisted into a bashful grin. "I've never seen a man's ram. Mother has a false one made from ivory, and it feels like heaven inside me. But I've waited a long time to see a genuine ram."

My kiss penetrated her lips again, and the sounds of our kisses filled the room. Vena rubbed her shoulders, her face a mask of lust and anticipation. "You shall have your wish, My Sweet." I said. I loosened the belt of my trousers and let them fall to the floor. My ram was harder than it had been in months, this forest nymph had so set me on fire.

Her eyes widened as she looked down. "Are they all so big and handsome?"

I chuckled, "Your mother taught you well. A man will believe even the most fallacious compliment to his cock."

"Come now, brother," Vena said, "I've been with enough men to know what she says is true."

"So it's flattery from both of you then?"

"May I touch it, uncle?" Almay said.

"Of course, Little Dove. Be careful. A man's stones are vulnerable. Surely God was having a laugh at our expense when he decided to put them there. But indulge yourself."

Her trembling hand reached down and softly squeezed the shaft. She ran it up the length, and brought it back down to the bellend. "It's so hard, Uncle."

Now my own body was starting to betray me. Having this beautiful creature eager and radiant in front of me gave me a thrill I hadn't felt in years. My hips twitched and my breath came heavy. My heart hammered with my passion. "That's a sure way to tell a man wants to rut with you."

Almay's eyes went wide, "Uncle..."

"It's alright, Little Dove," her mother said, "Desire brings out words like these just as it exposes the naked body."

"Are you going to... rut..." she whispered the word, "with me tonight, uncle?" Her eyes shone with the light of the candles.

My only answer was a smile. "Get on your knees in front of me, Almay." There was understanding in her eyes, and she obeyed. Her hungry green eyes stared up at me. "Stroke it a bit. Explore."

Almay's hands moved over my ram, squeezing and rubbing every part of it. "Vena, surely you can guide her." It was hard to keep my voice steady with the pleasure I was feeling. My sister got on her knees in front of me next to her daughter. "Come now, you're quite overdressed," I said.

Vena pulled her gown over her head with ease, and that exquisite body I had seen so many times was once again before me. Her tits were larger than her daughter's, and hung the way they did having suckled a baby. They swayed as her arms lowered. She was thick through the middle, and her arse was large and round.

"Seeing the two of you is heating me up as well," she said. She touched her daughter's chin, turning her towards her own face. Their kiss was as passionate and wet as mine had been with her. They devoured each other.

"I love you, mother," Almay said. Some of the anxiety seemed to abate.

"I love you too, Little Dove," her mother said. "Now do you remember what I told you?"

"His ram is going to go in my mouth. The tip is wet, like you said." She touched the tip of her tongue to my ram, lapping up a drop of the wetness. "Mmm, it's salty."

"Watch me, dear." Her mother slid over and looked up at me just like her daughter had. She seized my ram in her hand and ran her tongue around the tip. I moaned and closed my eyes. She licked from the base of the shaft back up to the tip and twirled it again. God, it felt heavenly. I would have my rain soon if I wasn't careful. "Now you try."

And just as her mother did, my niece circled my bellend with her tongue. Her touch was tentative and not quite as confident, but the desire was in her eyes all the same. "Very good, My Sweet," was all I could say between my moans.

"Good girl," her mother said. "We'll make a fine lover of you yet. You see? Men don't have quite the control over women that they think they do." I had heard this from her before, and couldn't focus enough to contradict. After all, she had a point. She stroked her daughter's long hair.

Almay flattened her tongue against my ram and made slow licks from the base up to the head. "The tip is the most sensitive part, pay attention to it," I said.

"Men are so impetuous," Vena said, "If you did everything he said he would last mere minutes. You need to draw this out a bit. He can't have his rain yet, he still needs to have it inside your jade gate. A man is spent after he has his rain. Now watch me."

She turned my ram her way and closed her lips around the tip. Her soft lips sent pulses of pleasure through me, and I tilted my head back with the sensation. Her tongue rubbed the underside and the tip reached the back of her throat. She bobbed her head several times, then pulled back with a cough, releasing it from her mouth.

Wordlessly, Almay moved over and took my ram in her hands. She gave her mother a nervous look. "Go on," her mother said. "It's not going to hurt you."

It felt as if my heart would burst from my chest as her lips circled my cock. They were thicker than her mother's, and blushing red. Her mother placed a hand on the back of her head. "Good girl, take it deep," she said. Almay slowly pushed her head forward, and my ram disappeared inch by inch into her hungry mouth. "Lick the bottom a bit, Little Dove."

The girl obeyed, "You're doing very well, My Sweet," I said. "Your mouth feels wonderful."

She continued to consume, and all of it was nearly in. But her eyes squinted and she jerked her head back. She coughed as she spit my ram out of her mouth. When she was done, her mother placed her hand on the back of her head again. "Mother, it's choking me," she said.

"You're your Uncle's guest tonight, Little Dove. You need to show him what a good girl you can be and how much you appreciate him. He's the Heart of the House." The title was used to denote the most passionate and skilled man of our family.

"But mother..."

"It choked me too, Almay. Now are you going to obey or are you going to make me angry?"

"Hold a moment," I interrupted. "My Sweet, I've been with many women, probably every woman in the family that you know. At first taking a man's ram in your mouth is a challenge, and it feels strange. But as you get better it will become second nature. Think of how proud your mother and I will be of you."

Marvos79
Marvos79
124 Followers
12