A Most Peculiar Custom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked as if she were going to protest more, and her gaze went back and forth between her mother and me. "Are you ready to make me proud, My Sweet?" I asked.

Almay slowly nodded her head and opened her mouth. Again my ram disappeared inside her mouth and I felt the velvet of her tongue sliding against it. "Good, obedient girl," her mother said. She kissed her cheek, but didn't remove her hand from the back of her head.

And sure enough, when my cock got deep into her throat, her eyes squinted, but she didn't pull away. She pushed until the whole thing went into her mouth, her eyes watering. "I'm very proud of you, Almay. You're honoring our family." I stroked her cheek and her watering eyes smiled.

After a few seconds she pulled back and her breath was ragged in her throat. Her mother pushed on the back of her head again. "Hold, Vena," I said. "Let the poor girl catch her breath. She's doing quite well for her first time."

On her own, Almay took my ram in her mouth again, this time with more gusto and confidence. She bobbed her head, and soon the room filled with the slurping and gulping of her enthusiasm. I was close now, "That's enough, Little Dove," my words were half-strangled. "You've done very well."

Almay's eyes were red and running, and thick drool ran down her chin. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Stand up and kiss me."

"After I've had your ram in my mouth, Uncle?"

I took her shoulders and pulled her up, her mother standing up with her. Our kiss was wet and sloppy, her copius saliva running into mine. "Now kiss your mother too." The two of them kissed, and her mother licked the spittle on her chin clean. Almay's eyes were wide and dazzled. I cupped both of her petite tits and rolled the nipples between my fingers. Her body trembled. "I'm honored and gratified that you are here under my roof tonight, my niece. Now you're going to get your wish." I turned her around by her shoulders and guided her to the bed. Pushing her back, I bent her over.

My hands grasped both of her buttocks, spreading them apart. The natural aroma of her passion reached my nose. Her arse was round, heart-shaped, despite her slender frame. Her jade gate shone with wetness, visible even under her dark fur. Her arsehole winked and puckered at me. I thought of the times I rutted her mother in her arse. The first time she had been afraid and reluctant, but after that she would ask me for it.

"You can have her arse tonight if you want, brother." Her mother got on her knees next to her, so that her face was right next to the crack between her buttocks. Almay's body tensed under my grip.

"I know you mean well, Vena, but one must learn to hold a sword before being thrown into the thick of battle. Another time. I trust you've tasted it?" I twirled my finger around the wrinkled hole and Almay jumped in surprise.

"Yes, she's quite fond of it. I haven't entered it yet, though. She's quite good at licking my own." She kissed her daughter's arse, getting closer and closer to the center.

"I'm going to get you ready before I penetrate you, My Sweet." I reached under her and rubbed the bump at the top of her jade gate. There is a little spot, like a pearl there. It will drive a woman wild and often bring her to her rain just by touching that one part. Forgive me if I am presuming too much. Many men are shockingly ignorant of a woman's body.

She trembled at my touch and my finger became wet with her brew. "Unnnhhh, Uncle. You know about...?"

"Silly girl," her mother said, "He's the Heart of the House. That means more than just being handsome and randy." She kissed her arse some more, her tongue grazing her daughter's arsehole.

I flipped her pearl from side to side, drawing moans and gasps from her. Her mother, clearly taken with her own passion for her daughter, squeezed and kissed her daughter's pert arse, teasing her with her touch. She was dripping wet now. "Are you going to rut me now, uncle? Please... I need it."

Her mother slapped her arse hard and Almay yelped, "Naughty girl! You don't tell your uncle what to do."

"I will handle any necessary discipline, sister." I said. Vena nodded but said nothing. "And yes, My Dear," I pressed my iron-hard ram against her gate, exerting just enough pressure not to penetrate. "I am ready to rut you like a stag with his doe."

I pressed my ram against her lips, first parting them, then sliding past. Her insides were incredibly warm. It was overwhelming, and I nearly had my rain right there. Almay moaned and bowed her back. This shifted her hips and let me slide into her more easily. She was tight and twitching around me, and I could tell that the pleasure she felt was seasoned with some pain. I pushed myself in with as much care as I could. "It's so deep, Uncle!" she cried, "It's so big inside me." At last my ram thumped against the back wall of her jade gate, eliciting a gasp from her.

Rubbing her back and hips, I said, "Take deep breaths, Little Dove. Your uncle is very proud of you."

"It's stretching me, Uncle!"

I could tell her mother wanted to admonish her, but she kept her peace. "Vena, get underneath her. Use your tongue to make her a little more comfortable." I slowly stroked back, pulling my cock away from the depths of Almay's insides. She gripped me like a boot stuck in the mud.

"Yes, Your Grace." She only called me that when she was angry or jesting. I was sure to hear about this later. But all the same she got under her daughter and I felt the stroking of her tongue on my shaft. From Almay's trembles and moans, I could tell her mother had found her pearl.

"Is your mother's tongue making it easier for you, My Sweet?" I said.

"Yes, uncle," her words were lost in the moans and breaths of her passion. "I love how you're rutting me, it feels so good." She cried.

"Good girl," I cooed and sped up my thrusts. I could feel my own rain looming on the horizon.

Her breaths became faster and more shallow, her back undulating as I penetrated her. My stones slapped the side of her mother's face as I rutted her. I clenched her buttocks, needing more of a grip as my thrusts became more vigorous and rapid. My ram moving in and out of her filled the room with its obscene sound. I shifted and tried different angles to see which one she preferred. Her moans rose to keening and I knew I had found the right spot. "You're bringing my rain, uncle! Soon!" And within a few strokes she threw her head back and let out a low, growling moan. Every muscle in her body tensed and the sheets balled in her hands. Her mouth tried to form words, but all she could do was let the passion swallow her up.

I kept going, pushing her climax higher. Soon, I felt the familiar tingle of my own rain and my cock felt hot like a branding iron. I matched her groaning with my own, and let fly into her. My ram pumped and pumped, making her jerk with each hot jet. My thrusts were so hard they shook the bed, and soon I came down from the heights of my ecstasy.

The sweat on my skin felt cold, and my ram was rapidly losing its edge inside Almay. I pulled it out, and gave her an affectionate slap on the arse. My seed dripped from her jade gate. "You may get up, My Sweet."

Her body was red with exertion and a bead of sweat ran down between her small, engorged breasts. "Thank you, Uncle. That was... incredible." she said. Her mother stood next to her, her face shining and fragrant with Almay's juices.

"My pleasure, Almay. You did very well and have made me proud." I leaned forward and we kissed again.

As we kissed, her mother moved down and spread her jade gate with her fingers. "Brother, I have to have your rain," she said, and stuck her tongue into her daughter's jade gate. Almay moaned softly through her nose as her mother licked the rain out of her.

We got dressed slowly, admiring each other's bodies. Almay's looks at me were still bashful. "We're here for the rest of the week for the festival. You haven't seen the last of either of us, brother," her mother said. Almay beamed.

This, my Dear Anem, is our house. I hope I am not presuming too much to think that this is a shocking introduction. Forgive me if you find your sensibilities offended by the content of this letter. Or perhaps it has given you comfort and titillation as a diversion from the discomfort of the army. I await your further correspondence and look forward with great fondness to meeting you.

12