A Most Peculiar Custom Pt. 02

Story Info
Duke Karlin must satisfy a witch's urges for a special spell.
6.4k words
4.36
3.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are 18 or older.

Karlin Adahan, Duke of the Flowered Isles, Heart of the House to Anem Kargati, heir to the county of Morora and General of the Left.

I am gratified that you responded so promptly to my last correspondence. As you are marrying into my family, you must be informed about our way of life. It is to be expected that an outsider would find our customs bizarre and even immoral, and I am used to such reactions. I would implore you to be patient. Your questions and concerns will be answered in the course of our correspondence.

In my last letter I recounted my first encounter with princess Kemina and my subsequent lovemaking with my sister, Vena and her daughter, Almay. While they stayed at my estate, I had numerous other amorous liaisons with mother, daughter, and both at once. But the princess was still on my mind.

Our house's sacred bloodline protects us from the afflictions suffered by children of close relatives, and this is the reason we can be so uninhibited with our love. It does, however, require some mindful work. You see, not all who are born of our house have the blessing. We must work to maintain it. The less of our dynasty's blood a person has in their veins, the less likely they are to have the blessing of St. Adahan. For this reason breeding is of utmost importance to keep our family blessing alive.

Enchanted as I was with the princess, I knew that she would need to have the blessing, were I to marry her. Even a distant relative of the house can have the blessing, God willing. This is quite difficult to determine by conventional means, since many of the boons brought by our blessing can be accomplished by sufficient good fortune. Therefore, I would need the house sorceress.

Sorcery is a dirty business. Communing with the dark powers is certainly an affront to God, and one who signs an infernal pact is subject to the macabre and depraved will of their master. Nonetheless, any house that can afford to have one does, while those who can't make sanctimonious objections. I knew that I would need some sort of divining magic to determine if the princess was suitable to be my wife.

Darmen, our house sorceress, lives on a tiny island of the Flowered Archipelago. Exactly which is a closely guarded secret, so forgive me if I do not mention it. She is a distant cousin of mine and lives there with her young apprentice, Kest, who is another distant relation. The trusty ferryman at the dock sailed with me in a small boat and we arrived in little time. He agreed to wait for me while I spoke to the sorceress, his eyes nervous.

The island is shrouded in a boggy wood. It's large enough that there are parts that I've never been to. Despite being the Heart of the House, there are places on the island even I am not permitted to go, lest I disturb Darmen's magic.

There was a path of sorts leading to the sorceress's hut, and I followed it through the sounds of frogs and other more unpleasant creatures. After a short while, her thatched hut became clear through the undergrowth, smoke coming from its crooked chimney. It was dusk, so the witch would probably be awake, but there was no telling with her. Next to her front door was her garden, full of weird herbs and a fenced pond behind it which I dared not approach. The demonic presence in this place was palpable, and I hoped I wouldn't have to stay long.

I pulled the rope hanging down in front of her door and a bell rang inside. I could hear shuffling within, and the door creaked open. There stood Darmen's apprentice, Kest. An odd girl, she was tall and thin, and had unkempt blond hair which reached down to her chin and partially covered her face. She wore a shapeless robe and a wide-brimmed hat which covered her eyes. "Your Grace," she said, just above a whisper. We knew each other of course, I had rutted her when she came of age before she went off to be an apprentice. It must have been seven or eight years now. She hadn't changed much. She forced a nervous smile, "What brings you out here?"

"I have need of your services, apprentice. A most important task. Is your mistress in?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, your Grace, but she still sleeps. I was just up to check on our brewing potions."

"When does she usually wake?"

"Forgive me, your grace, she may be another hour or two." Kest winced.

For a moment, I thought to have the girl wake the witch, but Darmen was already frustratingly surly, and I didn't want to exacerbate her foul temperament. This is common with sorcerers, pray that you never find yourself in need of black magic. "I think not. I'm content to wait."

She stared at me for a moment. The foolish girl was highborn, and raised with a sense of hospitality, but it seemed the years in the swamp had dulled her sense of decorum. Her eyes wandered around, and she began to close the door. "Hold, apprentice." She poked her head back out. "I would prefer not to wait outside."

Kest grimaced, but motioned for me to come in. Anywhere else I would have preferred to wait outside. Inside the hut it was dark and smelled of tinctures and pungent herbs. There was a single room they used for a laboratory and sitting room. There were work benches covered with bottles of all shapes and sizes. A black cauldron bubbled on the fire. On the far wall was a bookshelf whose books were covered in arcane runes unknown to me.

There were only a few chairs, and all of them bare wood. The one I sat in creaked and groaned. "Can I get you some tea, Your Grace?" Kest asked.

Now she decided to show some hospitality. God only knew what kind of wretched brew they considered "tea" here. My darting eyes spotted a wooden keg. "You have beer, yes?"

She reluctantly poured me a cup of beer. I was surprised at its rich flavor. Kest went about her work as if I weren't there. A shame her clothing was as drab and loose as it was, otherwise I would have something pleasant to look at. She was hardly a beauty, but a woman is a woman, and I found all those of house Adahan to be comely. I sipped my beer in silence while she worked.

Over the next hour Kest fiddled with bottles of liquid, stirred the cauldron and read from their demonic books. I was becoming impatient. A duke is not accustomed to having to wait for long. "I say, my sweet. Come hither."

Kest turned back, started by my words. She silently came over and stood before me. "I am afraid that your hospitality is lacking, though it pains me to say so. You have spent too long out here with the toads and mosquitos."

"I'm sorry, Your Grace," she bowed her head. "We rarely get visitors here, and I-"

"Yes, yes. I know. Do you remember when we last met?"

She stared at me, her green eyes wide. She nodded slowly. "Please, Your Grace, don't send me back!"

"I do not intend to. But I want you to remember the hospitality I showed you. I recall you were quite elated when you bloomed for me."

For the first time she gave a genuine smile. "I do remember, Your Grace. You being inside me... felt wonderful."

"Good girl. And have you been with a man since?"

"No, Your Grace, just Darmen. She's quite skilled, and can easily bring my rain," she said.

"How long has it been?"

"I've been out here with Darmen for seven years now. She takes good care of me, and I am learning her craft. Forgive me if I can't speak much of it."

"Yes, I am aware." I frowned, "But back to the subject of your hospitality."

"I'm very sorry, Your Grace. As I said-"

"Silence, my sweet. I will tell you how you can earn my forgiveness. First, you are to disrobe."

Her face was wide-eyed and shocked again. Clearly she had forgotten the customs of our house, otherwise she would not have hesitated. Indeed, she would have offered herself as an apology without having to be asked. "I gave you an order, apprentice."

Her robe bunched in her hands and in one motion she threw it off over her head, taking her hat with it. She perhaps wasn't what most men would find beautiful, but my heart quickened imagining rattling her delicate bones. She was slim and straight as a heron, her height accentuating her narrow figure. The hair under her arms and between her legs was darker than that on her head, and unkempt just the same. She was nearly flat chested, with large protruding nipples.

"Turn around," I said. She obeyed and showed me her slim little arse and back. As I mentioned, not a great beauty, but I love nothing if not variety. She had looked much the same when we had rutted on her coming of age and my ram rose to attention with the memory. I stood and approached her. Her face was narrow and long, and she couldn't meet my gaze, though she was smiling.

"What can I do for you, Your Grace?" Her face was blushing.

I didn't answer, and placed my hand on her hip. I moved it up her slender side, caressing the neat curve of her breast and twirling a circle around her nipple. The blushing nipple hardened at my touch. With my other hand I rubbed the inner part of her thigh and moved up to her jade gate. "Your Grace... Your touch is exciting me."

The hair of her bush was soft and tickled my hand. Even before I touched her jade gate I could feel its heat, and sure enough she was wet as October when I moved my finger up to stroke her lips. Her breath fluttered in her throat. "The boys used to jeer at me when I was a young lady, Your Grace. They called me ugly and a witch, and it only got worse when Darmen chose me as her apprentice. I was gratified by your gentle touch and attention, my lord."

"I see your beauty and grace where they cannot, my sweet." I stroked the side of her face, and she nuzzled my hand like a contented cat. My heart leaped at the thought of sharing the precious girl's passion once again. "Now, I will tell you what you must do. Get down on your knees before me and undo my trousers." She obeyed my words, and soon my ram bounced free of my clothing.

"You wish me to take your ram in my mouth, my lord?" She looked up at me eagerly.

"Indeed. I was quite happy at how you used your tongue when we last met. My desire is quite apparent, is it not? You are to suck me nearly to completion and then I want to see my rain dripping down your tits. Do you understand?" My own words heated my ears. There was something illicit about fucking this young apprentice while her mistress slept in the next room.

She wasted no time. Her tongue emerged from her mouth and she twirled it around the tip of my ram. My before rain disappeared into her mouth, and she licked up and down my shaft. "Very good, my sweet," I said. Though clumsy, her licks were heavenly, and I felt gratified that I had the opportunity to rut with her once again.

I stroked her messy hair, and she looked up at me with a giggle. She didn't look quite so severe from this vantage point, in fact the innocence and desperation shown through her eyes. On her knees in front of me her slight body looked much smaller. Her tongue lanced out again, this time much more wet, and a bead of saliva dripped from her lips. This girl was hungry for cock, and I was there to sate her carnal hunger. It is my experience that enthusiasm makes up for skill, and Kest's ravenous tongue made testament to it that day. Her lips closed on the side of my ram like a flautist, and she slurped spit back into her mouth. "My apologies if I am a bit hasty, Your Grace. Darmen's jade gate is all I have had on my tongue."

"Be still, my sweet. I am pleased with your effort." I caressed her hair.

Her lips closed around the head of my ram, and my breath became short as I was flooded with her warmth. She slowly pushed her head forward, and my ram disappeared into her mouth inch by inch. Her tongue squirmed against my ram and her teeth lightly scratched it as it got further in. My whole body quivered. I placed my hands on both sides of her face, more to comfort her than to force my cock deeper into her mouth. "Look up at me, girl," I said. "Let me see those green eyes of yours." She obeyed. I felt a bit of sympathy for the nervous girl.

Kest began bobbing her head, my ram pumping in and out of her mouth as it would a woman's jade gate. My heart had started to pound, and I felt my rain nearing. I gasped, and thrust my hips forward in concert with her slurping mouth. She took a little too much and her eyes watered as she gagged, but she kept going all the same. "Good girl," I said.

Saliva mixed with my before rain ran down her chin and onto her tits, leaving shining trails in the dancing light of the hearth. She bobbed fast, then slow. She circled my bellend then licked the length of my throbbing shaft. Perhaps I had misjudged her hospitality.

I then felt the burning rush of my rain. I made an bestial grunt and it hit me. There was a split second between my cock exiting her mouth and my white rain leaping from my ram and onto her chest. She stared wide eyed and slack jawed as I covered her, my seed running down her tits. Her face was wet and foaming with our mutual juices. "Your Grace!" she hissed. Her small tits heaved with her arousal.

The last jolt of my climax came and one more dribble of rain fell on her. It took me a moment to catch my breath. "That was very well done, my sweet. Now you have but one more task. Clean the rain off yourself, you must use your bare hands and it all must go in your mouth."

Without question, Kest took dollop after dollop of my white mess on her fingers and spooned it into her mouth. When she was finished she stuck her tongue out, showing the obscene, white puddle lying there, then she closed her mouth and swallowed, smiling.

"Good girl," I said to her. "You have made my wait more bearable."

"What's all this, eh? Foolish girl, why did you let him in?" Darmen had emerged from her room, her arms set on her hips. She was wearing only a threadbare white nightgown. The nipples of her enormous tits poked right through, the nightgown doing next to nothing to cover them. Darmen was at least ten years older than me, and she was a comical contrast to her apprentice. She was short and fat, with long salt and pepper hair.

"I'm sorry, mistress! It would be improper to say no to the duke." Kest bowed her head.

"I insisted on coming in, sorceress. Do not forget that we are kin and you are my subject." I said.

She scowled. Her face was wrinkled, but still handsome in her age. I had rutted with her numerous times, including as a young man. She seemed to always want it when I would visit her, including when my father was duke and I came with him. I enjoyed her, as she was an enthusiastic lover and willing to try things most women would balk at. Her mountainous arse came to my mind as she berated me, along with her quivering flesh and pendulous tits hanging beneath her. The jolt of a new erection ran through my ram.

"Title's an accident of birth. You must want something, no one makes social calls here. You keen to put your ram inside me again, Your Grace?" She chuckled. "Smells like you already plowed the girl's field out here." The witch had senses like a beast, which I assumed was part of the pact with her dark master.

"I'll have none of your filth, witch. You're a servant of house Adahan, and therefore valuable breeding stock, as is your apprentice." I certainly would accept some of her filth presently, and wished to flood her jade gate with my own.

She smirked, "Strange, I thought you might say my master was-"

"Do not say that foul demon's name in my presence! It's insult enough that I have to use the beast's black magic." She had told me who her master was once before, and I will not write his unholy name here. In the Good Book it says a man cannot serve two masters, so is the difficulty with dealing with sorcerers.

"You're eager enough to ask his help when your vast ducal power fails you," she gave a buck-toothed grin.

"Please, mistress Darmen, Your Grace!" Kest said, "Is all this bickering necessary?"

I breathed in deeply and let a sigh out my nose. "You and I both want as little to do with each other as possible, sorceress. Let us get to the point."

"Fine, but you know it's going to cost you. Tell me why you've come to molest me and my apprentice in my house." The witch changed clothes before my eyes, throwing off her nightgown. Her heavy tits hung almost down to her navel and quivered with her movement. There were her large brown nipples, pointing slightly down. I felt my face grow hot and my ram had grown completely hard. Her plump, jiggling belly was visible below her massive tits, and her hips were round as an apple. The memory of our past encounters intruded into my memory once again, her sweet, bulbous arse in front of my face. "Still got it in you, eh, Karlin? Still want to have a go at a fat old hog like me?"

She pulled a gray hooded cloak over her head. I was too sour at the moment to give her the satisfaction of admitting what I wanted to do. "Enough of your blather. I am here because I need knowledge of a particular person. The king's daughter, Princess Kemina, had her coming of age birthday several days ago at Orchard Hall."

"Eh? She's that old already? I don't suppose you fancy her, Your Grace?" She had a smug look on her face.

My lips tightened, "I simply need to know if she is blessed with our sacred bloodline, that I may marry her."

The old witch cackled. "It's always something to do with your ram. You want to run through every pair of tits you see." She picked up a dusty tome from the shelf.

"Damn you, witch! Can you answer my question?"

"Hold a moment," she flipped through her book. "Ah yes, here it is. Simple really." I waited for her answer, eager to get on with it. "I'll need the seed of four men from her bloodline and you'll need to put it right in me. And one has to be the seeker himself, so you've got an excuse to get your cock wet inside me once again." She laughed.

"So I simply gather three other house members, we... rut with you and you can cast the spell?"

"Very good, Your Grace, astute. And bring my no good brother when you come back, I haven't had his cock inside me since I was a girl."

Her brother Neron was a baron on another island from my lands. God willing he would still be near on account of the festival. "Are you sure that's necessary?"

"I tell you what's necessary for this, it's not for you to decide. Come back with my brother and two other men. They must be handsome too if you want to know about your precious princess." She cackled. "I'll need payment too."

Though it was not considered necessary for a house sorcerer, a payment was customary, and I was able to negotiate it down to a sum that wasn't exorbitant. I walked out under Darmen's lecherous gaze.

The next few days were busy, the events of which I will detail in another letter. I sent missives out to selected kinsmen requesting their presence. I was able to assemble her brother baron Neron, who was indeed still at my estate for the celebration. I hadn't seen the man in nearly a decade. He was gray bearded and certainly starting to show his age. He was obviously vexed by my request but he very well couldn't say no. My knight, Sir Tarlis, was ready and eager. Perhaps he wasn't so handsome of face, but his body was fit and muscular. He was young and virile, and like me appreciated all women fat and thin, young and old. It was my decision as well that this would be a good opportunity for my son and heir, Keptal, to sharpen his skills, among other things. He was a bit younger than Kest, the apprentice, and favored me in looks. He already had a full strong beard like mine at age twenty four and was broad shouldered, though a hair taller than me. A handsome young man, who would in all hope be the Heart of the House someday.

However, he was not quite as enthusiastic as I expected. "The witch, father? She's a wretched, old woman, and fat." My son's interest in fencing and sport eclipsed his interest in the art of love, no matter how much I pushed him.

Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers
12