A Most Peculiar Custom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your attitude is unbecoming a young man of house Adahan, son. It is your charge to rut with any woman of your house, not just the ones that you fancy. Remember where you come from. The liqueur at the feast was aged as well, did that detract from its quality?"

"A woman is not liqueur, father. I've lain with a variety of house women on account of the festival, including your own mother." His complaints were unwarranted. My mother is a handsome woman of sixty two years and a generous lover, having taken on dozens of lovers in her life. I had lain with her as well during the festival. "Is that not enough?"

"It is our privilege to rut the women of our house and strengthen our sacred bloodline, not a burden. I say again to remember where you come from. I am losing my patience with your willful behavior."

"I'm no longer a child, father. Has not our house enough lechery yet? I might as well bring in a sow and fuck her."

I leapt to my feet. "Silence! Your words shame your house. This is an order from your duke and father and I will hear no more whinging from you." The boy had good enough sense to hold his tongue and look contrite. My reputation is that of generosity, not tyranny, and it was unsavory to me to order him in this manner. "You are dismissed, Keptal."

"Yes, Your Grace," he grumbled and left.

The mood was decidedly apprehensive on the ferry to Darmen's island. Of my subjects, Sir Tarlis alone seemed eager to do his duty, though I matched his enthusiasm. Keptal was still brooding and said little on the way while Neron also held his tongue, seemingly out of good sense.

We soon arrived at the island and disembarked. "Now I expect all of you to perform your duty this evening. This magic is of the utmost importance to our house and I will not have any of you coming in half-hearted. I hope I make myself clear."

I was answered by a chorus of "Yes, Your Grace," leaving me confident in all but my son.

"I've never been with a magic woman before, Your Grace." Sir Tarlis grinned. "One more tally mark on the old bedroom wall, eh?" He elbowed me, seemingly oblivious to the others' discontent.

"Indeed. You'll find Darmen quite accommodating and willing. She'll not disappoint," I said. I thought I heard a scoff from Keptal, but I couldn't be sure.

We reached the hut as the sun was setting and I pulled the rope once again to alert the witch. Kest appeared at the door, bright and smiling. "Oh my, welcome back, Your Grace! Please come in. My mistress and I will require several minutes to prepare."

It was much the same as before inside the hut, dark and full of evil smells. Darmen was waiting for us inside. "Well, well, look who it is." Her lecherous gaze passed over the four of us. "How does it feel to be back with your sweet sister, Neron?"

"I would prefer we get this over with posthaste," he said.

"I'm eager to start as well. You, the big one and the boy. Help me bring in the couches from outside." Darmen crowed. Kest started moving furniture aside, preparing for the ritual.

"We'll need some time to do our body paint, my lord," she said, "but it shouldn't take too long."

Sir Tarlis and Keptal dragged in a couple of battered, small couches and set them up in the middle of the hut. Darmen and Kest started to disrobe. Sure enough, I felt the heat in my loins at the sight of their bodies, naked and ready for our hard rams. They were quite a spectacle side by side. Darmen with her round, fat arse, wiggling belly, and pendulous breasts and Kest tall and bony with tits like mosquito bites. "Kest will help you get ready, she needs the practice anyhow for when she is the one fucking for her spells," she cackled. "All of you must let fly inside my jade gate," she grinned, and stroked her hairy crotch as if to indicate. "But before that it doesn't matter."

I was in no mood to argue, and I felt quite gratified to be able to rut with Kest again. "We have to fuck her too?" My son gestured to the gaunt apprentice.

"My boy, I must say I've never heard of a young man like you complain about having to rut. Those bones look ripe for rattling," Tarlis said. He laughed and so did Neron. I think the brother was happy to have someone to rut besides his sister. My son crossed his arms and looked at the floor.

"I think this is a capital idea," I said. "There are four of us, and the sorceress and her apprentice can please with both their mouths and their wildcats." For the first time here I felt truly free of apprehension and anxiety. The prospect of us filling two holes on each woman made me uncomfortably hard. The apprentice had done well enough when she sucked the rain from my ram those days ago, I was looking forward to feeling her quivering insides. From the look on her face and darting eyes, she was similarly excited.

Darmen drew lines on Kest's body with what looked like mud from a bottle on her shelf. The girl's nipples grew hard with her touch and she snatched glances here and there at us while we waited. The witch passed the bottle to her apprentice who lined Darmen's body with the mud. By the time they finished all four of us were impetuous and hot, though Keptal tried not to show it. "We'll lie on these couches and you boys can get ready however you want with each of us." She gave her buck toothed grin and lay on her back on the couch, spreading her legs to reveal her black haired jade gate. Kest did likewise, her face red with excitement.

"I shall plow Kest's field first, I can see how eager she is to feel me inside her," I said. The girl lifted up her head and nodded, beaming with her desire. "Tarlis you'll fill the witch's mouth and Kest will suck Neron's cock." My son looked at me bug eyed, "You'll start with the sorceress's wildcat, son. I expect you will have your rain first. Turns out you won't have to rut with the apprentice." He opened his mouth, but I silenced him with a glare.

"Enough talking," the witch crowed at us. "I'm dripping wet and ready for all of you." Indeed.

We approached both women and each of us disrobed. I was encouraged to see all the men hard and just as ready as Darmen. I held Kest's legs, spreading her open. "My lord, I am yours to fuck as you like. Feel how dewey I am?" She inserted her finger in her slit and brought it up, shining with moisture. I wordlessly took it in my hands and smelled it. My cock throbbed with her carnal aroma, then I licked her finger clean, the girl's face slack jawed and lustful. I slid my cock into her little by little, her juices dripping down onto the couch. I looked down, watching my engorged member disappear into her like a sinking ship. Her jade gate was likewise red and tender, her wet lips shining in the light of the fire. She gasped, but soon Neron turned her head to the side and plugged her mouth with his own ram. Her breaths were still fervent out her nose. There was a chorus of groans as the other men sank their shafts into the witch.

Kest was burning hot around my ram. Her back bowed and her body trembled. I pushed slowly, letting her savor each bit that my ram had to offer. She twitched and her insides gripped me in her lust. Neron's cock was stuffed in her mouth, and she slurped it with relish, her saliva dripping on the floor just as her passionate humors did. However, her eyes stayed on me, begging me not to stop, to skewer her with my spear. My cock finally reached the back wall of her palace with a bump and she jerked and whimpered out her nose. Slowly I started to pump in and out of her.

I looked over, and Darmen was likewise pegged like a spit roasted pig. My son thrusted in her wildcat, his face unselfconscious and consumed in the moment. He was a handsome boy, and I could see that Darmen couldn't take her eyes of his fit, slender form. His thrusts made waves like the ocean in her fat belly and tits, and she bobbed her head with Tarlis's cock down her throat. All was well.

My pace quickened, causing Kest's tits to bounce, meager as they might be. I reached forward and took both nipples between my fingers, rolling and pinching them. She moaned and gasped and slurped, dizzy with the two cocks penetrating her. The hut filled with the beautifully obscene sounds of our rutting. I pushed harder and harder into Kest, trying my best to pace myself. It wouldn't do for me to spoil my own spell. Next to me, my son let out a guttural groan, and his hips thrust with his own rain, smacking them against the wet thighs of the witch. His rain was so hard that the force of it caused Darmen's flapping tits to smack her face, but she seemed just as dazed from being spit roasted as her apprentice.

Keptal backed away from Darmen, his cock dangling between his legs, wet with his and Darmen's juices. I gestured to Tarlis, and he took his cock out of the witch's mouth, ready to fill her with a second load. "Come here boy, I'll clean you off," the witch said. My son looked embarrassed, and apprehensive, but brought his ram over to her and she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, getting the remnants of her rain and his. Soon her tits and abdomen were bouncing again with Tarlis's wild thrusts. I saw the complete abandon in the man's lustful eyes and knew that he wouldn't be much longer.

Likewise, I felt the heat rising inside me. Had I not been as experienced as I was, I would have let fly inside Kest and ruined my own plans. But I slowed my pace, and turned at a different angle. The girl seemed to like that approach much better, and her back arched with her pleasure. I was able to just keep my climax at bay, but Kest was not so composed as I. Her body trembled and her eyes squinted, the breath rushing in and out of her nose. I felt a splash down below and I saw her rain leaking out of our coupling like a flood overflowing a levy.

"Plow that field, you young thing," Darmen said to Tarlis. "Fuck this old pig and let fly inside her. She's not had a strong boy like you in ages." Keptal had backed off, and stared, unable to look away from the depraved scene in front of him. Perhaps we'd make a good man out of him yet. It seemed her words were what Tarlis needed, and his hands squeezed the rolls of her voluptuous belly and he made gasping grunts with the thrusting of his hips. "Yes! Good boy! Fill this old pig up," Darmen muttered, her face slack with her own pleasure.

My thrusts were slow inside Kest, who had wrapped her bony legs around me, hoping it would keep me from skewering her mistress. Neron quickly moved in front of his sister and thrust his ram in her with uncommon vigor. "Is this what you wanted, sweet sister?" He hissed at her. "You wanted one more roll with me?"

Darmen tried to speak, but she was winded and gasping. Her face however, gave him all the answer he needed. Kest's mouth was now unobstructed. "Yes, my lord, my duke. Your cock feels so big inside me. I wish you could come every day. I want you to fuck me to my death," she cried, he words punctuated by her moans. Perhaps sometime I could visit her later in a social capacity, but I knew better to make such promises in the heat of passion.

I looked over at Neron, pounding away at her sister's dripping gate, her flesh deliciously undulating. All the while she licked Tarlis's cock clean, relishing the strong man's member. My willpower was waning, and I hoped I could keep myself from having my rain. Each stroke of my hips took me just to the edge of my climax, and I stopped and started erratically inside the waif underneath me. "I'll carve a stick, my lord, just like your cock, and think of you every night while I fuck myself with it." Kest cried. By God, what maddening words. "I need your flood inside of me. Please. If not now, then promise me you'll come back."

"My sweet-" I began, but beside me Neron gasped and flopped like a fish on a ship's deck. Darmen had the smuggest look I had ever seen on her face, and didn't offer to lick the cream off her brother's cock. I thought it wise to stay quite clear of whatever quarrel they had with each other. Tarlis watched like damsel at a joust, taking in every stroke and smack.

When I pulled away from Kest, her locked legs tightened around me. "Please, Your Grace. No."

"Let him go, idiot girl. He has to complete the ritual." Darmen barked. The girl obeyed, but with sadness in her eyes. When I positioned myself in front of Darmen, I felt as if I would fill her the second I entered her. Her slit and bush were a dripping mess of the three other men's rain. I thrust into her jelly-like insides and started to pump as I had with Kest. Kest meanwhile got up from her couch and came over to me, embracing me and kissing my shoulder. "My lord..." she whispered.

I was almost there. Darmen flopped and groaned and slapped in front of me, and the force of my thrusts were hard enough to send her liquid tits flying again. Kest stroked down my front and continued to kiss my shoulder. She pressed her soaking jade gate into my thigh and rubbed against me.

As quick as lightning, my rain was upon me. My hips jerked madly and splashed into Darmen's burning body. I groaned and groaned again, Darmen throwing her head back and matching me moan for moan. My cock pumped, letting fly with my rain into her guts and completing the ritual.

When I backed away from her, her jade gate was full to bursting and dripping on the floor. She quickly moved her hand down to keep her precious load inside. The filthy rain ran around her fingers, but mostly stayed in. She sat up with a grunt.

"Ahh, my good boys, that was quite pleasant." Her eyes were heavy lidded. "All of you are welcome back whenever you like to get your cocks wet inside me."

I shook my head, Kest still clinging to me and humping my side. "So generous my lord. Thank you thank you thank you." She kissed my chest. I took her chin in my hand and gave her a proper kiss, our lips locking and our tongues sliding together as they should.

Despite her pleasure, Darmen shooed us out to get ready for the spell. We came out the door into the dark forest, Tarlis still pulling up his trousers.

It is my intention that this episode will mostly speak for itself, my future son in law. I suppose it might serve to show that we of house Adahan seek variety and are willing to be adventurous and explore in our lovemaking. When you understand this, you come closer to grasping the true breadth and spirit of our most peculiar custom. I await your response with baited breath.

12