A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah settles into her new life and works on her oral skill.
3.7k words
4.59
5k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xwriter85
xwriter85
22 Followers

The car ride to the airfield was short. Paris and Cole sat in the back of the car, Hannah sandwiched between them. Xander rode up front with the driver. The men talked business between them, deciding what meetings needed to happen and how many hours of work they needed to put in. Hannah was fine not being included but she wasn't ignored. Both Paris and Cole had hands on her legs. Their fingers would trace circles over her knees and Paris frequently rained kisses on her neck to show she wasn't forgotten.

Then, it was onto the plane. It was a private jet and Paris had her strapped in next to him. As soon as they hit cruising altitude, he undid her straps and pulled her onto his lap. Already it felt comfortable being with him and Hannah was lulled into sleep, caressed by Paris as his fingers rubbed her back and the gentle vibrations of the plane.

The plane landed on a small airstrip and it was a short ride to the main house. Even though they had only flown for an hour, the climate was different there. It was warm, humid in the early afternoon. Hannah still wore Xander's sweater but instead of removing it, she opted to keep it on, liking the comfort it brought her.

Whereas the palace had been all opulence, this house was understated. It was still grand but it felt more like a home. There was a wrap-around deck with lounge chairs and just behind the house, Hannah could see the ocean, the blues and greens of the water extremely inviting.

"Cole will show you to your room and help you change," said Paris. He placed a kiss on Hannah's temple. "Xander and I need to set a few things up and then we can settle in for a drink and a snack."

Hannah merely nodded, still entranced by the lush décor of the house. Cole took her arm, winding his elbow through hers, and let her up the staircase. The hall held a half dozen rooms but he led her to the very end.

"This is Paris's room. You'll be staying here. I believe he has your closet already stocked with clothes, although hopefully, you won't be needing too many here."

"Will I -- I mean, do you want me naked?"

Cole's laughter filled the air. "Sweetheart, we all want you naked, as often as possible."

His smile filled his face and she itched to see it again.

"Come, how about a bath? It's humid today and I know I always feel dirty after a plane ride."

The bathroom was pure opulence and Hannah took in everything as Cole turned the water on. In addition to the large jacuzzi tub, there was a massive shower stall that could easily fit all four of them.

"Ready?"

Hannah turned from examining the vanity, stocked with feminine lotions and hair products, and gasped. Cole was there in front of her, naked, his arms outstretched.

She knew he was muscular but seeing him naked was an entirely different thing. She counted quickly, noting he had at an eight-pack, each ab clearly defined. His biceps were enormous and while he would have looked menacing alone at night in a dark alley, his smile, which was so vibrant, made her feel safe rather than scared.

She stood there mutely as he undressed her. Xander's sweater came off first, then Cole slipped her shirt off. Her skirt was next and thankfully, Cole finished her bra quickly so she had no time to worry about her modesty.

The bath was full of bubbles and as Cole helped her into the steaming water, Hannah forgot the fact she was naked with someone else and instead breathed deeply at the lavender scents. Both their bodies were obstructed by the bubbles and while their naked bodies touched each other under the water, there was a layer of protection from the suds.

At first, Hannah settled into the corner of the tub, facing Cole but he was quick to position her as he wanted. Soon, she was tucked between his legs, bracketed by them. It was overwhelming at first to be so close to somebody, especially somebody who was naked, but as Cole ran his strong fingers over her shoulders and down her arms, she relaxed into his body.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Hannah," Cole murmured into her ear.

"Really?" She hated how her voice wavered but there had been few compliments in her life.

"Yes, really. Your skin is so soft, so sweetly smelling. Your neck is so sensitive and I have to fight from kissing it." As if to prove his lack of self-control, Cole nuzzled into her neck, brushing her hair behind her ear, kissing up the side, finding a particularly sensitive spot just behind her ear.

It was soothing and sensual and then Cole moved to her earlobe and bit into it. Shock washed over Hannah followed shortly by pleasure. She could feel the sensation coursing through her veins, heading directly in the direction of her clit.

"Yes, sensitive just like that," Cole whispered in her ear. Goosebumps erupted on her skin despite the warmth from the water.

Cole stopped then and grabbed a bottle of bath wash. The lavender scent was soothing. He poured some into his hands and started to wash Hannah, moving up her arms and over her shoulders. She knew what was coming and bit her lip as Cole's hands moved down to her breasts.

"Your tits are fucking fantastic, Hannah." His voice was liquid gold. "So firm, so ripe. And when I pinch them, I love how you squirm."

Again, as if in demonstration, Cole pinched her nipples and she had no choice but to squirm as her body wanted more.

Cole played with her breasts, pulling on her now very hard nipples, kneading her flesh, then moved below the water line, over her flat stomach to the apex of her thighs.

"Xander is going to want this all waxed," said Cole as he moved his hands through her curls. "I don't mind it at all, so Paris may be the tiebreaker."

Hannah gulped at the thought of being waxed. Surely it must be painful. But this was what she had signed up for, she reminded herself.

"Do you want me to touch you, Hannah?" Cole's fingers teased through her folds and Hannah moaned.

"Yes, please." Her voice was a mere whisper.

Cole's fingers found her, pushing into her pussy, teasing her as he took her time. She wanted so much more but didn't know how to ask for it.

"I need you to touch me, Hannah. Have you ever felt a cock before?"

His words startled her. She knew the term but had never uttered them before. "No. I mean, no, I haven't touched one before."

"Say it, Hannah. Tell me you want to touch my cock."

"I -- I want to touch your cock, Cole"

Cole groaned at her words and as Hanna reached behind her, finding his long, hard length, he moaned again. "Fuuuuck."

She took her time, her small fingers gliding over the smooth skin. Cole was thick and long and there was no way he would ever be able to fit inside of her. She circled his cock, exploring the texture. When she ran her fingers over the tip, Cole's hips bucked forward into her.

"Out of the bath, Hannah." His words were strained and for a moment Hannah thought she had done something wrong but then she recognized the need in his voice. She had been utterly sated after the morning, but now, a few hours later, and thanks to Cole's expert fingers, she was excited to hear his command.

Still covered in bubbles, Cole was quick to rinse her off. He draped a fluffy towel over her body before leading her back into the bedroom.

"Hannah, sweetheart, I need your mouth on me so bad."

"Yes," she stammered.

Each word made sense but together, they seemed foreign. Did Cole want her to kiss him? It seemed that way as Cole pushed her damp hair out of her face, cupping her cheeks before leaning in for a kiss. It was sweet, for just a moment. And then Cole's mouth opened, forcing Hannah's to do so, as well. His tongue was in her mouth, caressing hers.

Instinctively, Hannah moved her hands up to find the wall of muscle on Cole's back. She pressed lightly into his skin but he wanted more contact. With one hand still on her face, guiding her mouth, Cole pressed his other hand to the small of her back. His cock was between them and it landed heavily between their bodies. Cole shifted his hips and Hannah gasped at the sensation.

"Your knees, Hannah," Cole commanded gutturally as he broke the kiss. "On your knees, sweetheart."

Cole placed a pillow on the floor and sat on the bed. Hannah stood there before her eyes popped open in understanding. It wasn't that she was opposed to what was about to happen but she had no knowledge of what to do.

As if reading her mind, Cole stroked her arm. His fingers were light against her skin as he moved down her shoulder to her wrist where he tugged lightly. "Just open your mouth, sweetheart. I'll tell you what to do."

Nodding, Hannah let herself be led down to the ground. The pillow was soft under her knees and she settled in. Cole reached down to unwind the towel from her body but it was warm enough from the room and her own arousal so Hannah wasn't chilled.

From the ground, Hannah was now face-to-face with Cole's cock. She braced her hands on his thighs and looked more intimately. Hard and erect, it had a bead of moisture on the tip, and without thinking, Hannah leaned in. She startled as her tongue made contact with the salty liquid and Cole let out a moan.

"Fuck, Hannah," he gasped.

She darted her tongue out again, lapping at more of the moisture. Then, full of intrigue, Hannah continued her exploration, licking down the underside of Cole's cock, over the ridge at the head, and down to his balls. Up she traced the path again, swirling her tongue to capture more of the moisture.

"Shit that's incredible," Cole groaned again. His hands moved from her shoulders and into her hair, still messy from the shower. His fingers were firm on her head but not too restrictive, as he guided her mouth closer to her base. Realizing what he expected, Hannah kept her mouth open as the majority of Cole's cock was ensconced in her mouth.

"Just relax, sweetheart, you're making me feel so good." Cole's words were warm and they filled Hannah with a burst of confidence. She resumed her licking, paying attention when Cole moaned, trying her best to please him.

The whole day rushed over her and she blinked trying to make sense of it. She was sure that in another life she would be calling herself a slut. After all, she had accepted the invitation to come away with three men and do their sexual bidding.

But there was no denying she was liking all of it. Even now, with Cole's cock in her mouth, she could feel her pussy get hotter and wetter. She liked what she was doing, made more so by the fact Cole so obviously liked it too.

"My balls, sweetheart," Cole breathed out.

Hannah cupped his balls, lightly at first, wondering at the texture of his skin. She didn't want to hurt him but then his hand covered hers, squeezing slightly harder and as he moaned deeper, she understood better how to please him.

"Fuck," Cole cried. "Hannah, I'm not going to last longer. And when I come, I want you to swallow as much as you can."

Hannah tried to nod her acceptance but Cole's hands were back in her hair. He gripped her harder though not painfully and Hannah allowed him to take over. His pace was faster, slightly deeper, and Hannah fought the rising panic until she figured out how to breathe through her nose. This was Cole, she told herself. He had taken care of her and he could be trusted.

Cole's cock moved over her tongue hitting the back of her throat. She stayed strong, keeping up with his tempo, and then Cole erupted. The first burst of come hit the back of her throat and she started to cough but Cole held her steady, using her mouth to milk every last drop.

Hannah swallowed fast to keep up and when Cole finally moved from her mouth, only a small dribble was left on her chin. Cole swept it up with a finger and moved it to Hannah's lips where she opened instinctively, collecting that last bit with her tongue. Cole's smile of approval meant everything at that moment.

Up until that moment, it had been quiet in the room. The only noise was the faint sound of birds outside and the wet sucking motion from Hannah's mouth. Until the sound of clapping from the open doorway had Hannah turning around in fear.

"That's quite the show you put on, little one." Xander stopped clapping and crossed his arms. He leaned against the doorframe and Hannah wondered how long he had been standing there, although judging from the rather large bulge in his pants, quite a while.

Hannah was stunned at his appearance and then her heart seemed to freeze as she realized Paris was there as well. He stood just inside the bedroom and his eyes were laser-focused on Hannah, still on her knees.

"Paris, I'm sorry," she stammered.

His brow moved up at his words. "Sorry, Hannah? What for?"

"I --"

"You are here to be enjoyed by all of us, Hannah. And while I'm certainly jealous of what Cole has just experienced, I am by no means angry with you. In fact, had you refused what I'm assuming was a polite request, then I would have had an issue."

"I am always a gentleman," Cole scoffed. "Especially when I'm around a woman with such an exquisite mouth."

"Yes, you seemed to have been enjoying yourself. Let's see what tricks our little one has picked up." Xander strolled toward the bed. He picked Hannah's towel off from the floor and threw it at Cole before sitting further down on the side of the bed.

"Come here."

Hannah swung her upper body back to face Paris, despite what he had just said. But his face was as serene as ever and with just a subtle nod of his head, Hannah understood what was expected.

When she turned back to the bed, Xander had removed his clothes. He was leaner than Cole, who resembled a footballer. His cock was almost as long but slightly thinner, but just as painfully erect as Cole had been just a few minutes earlier.

"Ready, little one?"

"Yes," she answered.

Xander kept his hands on the bed and once again, Hannah placed her hands on the bare thighs of a man. Gingerly, she darted her tongue out, using the flat of it to run up and down Xander's cock. She swirled her tongue at the end, gathering the pre-cum that was starting to leak, and was rewarded with a faint groan from Xander. Again, a thrill ran through her. She, with hardly any experience, was giving him pleasure.

Whereas Cole seemed more in a rush, Xander was happy to allow Hannah to go at her own pace. She took advantage of it, tracing her tongue along each vein, each ridge. She worked on keeping up a steady rhythm and took Xander as far back into her throat as possible. His groans became more audible.

Wanting to go even further, Hannah reached out and cupped Xander's balls. He moaned softly but it wasn't the sound she was looking for. With Cole, she had kept her eyes closed, too focused on the task, but with Xander, she felt more confident. Her eyes opened and she looked up, nearly breathless as he looked down at her. There was pure lust on his face.

Maintaining eye contact, Hannah squeezed Xander's balls slightly harder. He hissed and then let out a groan. She was starting to understand this man and realized he liked a little pain with his pleasure. With more bravery than she thought was possible, Hannah lightly scored the skin of his sac with her fingernails.

"Fuck," Xander groaned, louder than ever. "Shit, little one, I'm gonna come."

Prepared this time, Hannah moved her mouth quicker, keeping the same measured suction, and used her tongue to glide over his cock. She felt Xander pulse inside her mouth and then on a string of curse words, for the second time that afternoon, her mouth was filled with come. This time, she was able to swallow all of it.

"Shit, little one, you're a fucking wonder." Hannah watched Xander as his chest moved up and down, his breathing slowly leveling out. He pushed her hair off her face tenderly and she nuzzled her cheek in his palm.

"On the bed, Hannah." Paris's command was low but clear and Hannah jumped, having momentarily forgotten about him. "I'm sure you're tired and your knees sore but there is no way I can walk out of this room without sampling your mouth."

Hannah nodded and moved off the ground. Both Cole and Xander reached out a hand to help her up, which she was thankful for as her legs were slightly wobbly. In an instant, Xander removed his clothes and sat on the bed, his back propped up by the many pillows. He spread his legs slightly apart and Hannah crawled over to him, thankful she was on a more cushiony surface.

Paris was a mixture of Cole and Xander. He wasn't as lean as Xander and not as built as Cole. But while there was hardly an ounce of fat on him, his skin was warm and inviting.

This time, Paris guided her head, his hands never leaving her. His long fingers were firm as he set a pace but she was still able to breathe and not panic. She knew what to do now and, despite a jaw that was starting to ache, she was still enjoying this newfound power. Before, Hannah would have thought this was all in the service of men but she could no longer deny the keen ache she felt in her pussy. But she had had her pleasure earlier. And was she allowed to ask for more?

As her tongue roamed the hard cock in her mouth, Hannah shifted her legs, wanting to put pressure on her pussy but unable to, given her position. Her mannerisms didn't go unnoticed, however, as she gasped when a hand found the very spot she needed relief from.

"Need help, little one?" Xander breathed behind her.

Unable to speak or move her head, Hannah prayed Xander could read her thoughts.

His hand moved to cup her mound. His fingers stroked through her folds and then into her pussy and she moved back onto them, wanting as much friction as possible.

"Jesus, you're wet, little one. And us barbarians too focused on ourselves to help you out."

"Well, we can change that," Cole laughed. The bed shifted as Cole moved to her side, his hands moving to her chest, kneading her breasts that were aching with arousal.

Hannah was glad Paris kept her head in his hands. If not, she would have writhed from all the attention on her body. Instead, it was a source of comfort to be surrounded by men who wanted to ensure her needs were met along with their own.

Xander's fingers were relentless and she pushed eagerly back on them, willing them to go deeper. He curved the two fingers inside her and she moaned around Paris's cock as he found that sweet spot. Then, he was gone, leaving her feeling empty until his finger found her clit, strumming it so that all her nerve endings were on fire.

"Make me come and you can come too, Hannah." The rasp from Paris indicated he was close and now, spurred by such a reward, Hannah let herself be moved even faster.

Her mouth was an iron grip around Paris's cock. Cole's fingers pinched and twisted her nipples; the sensation shot straight to her clit where Xander kept her teetering just on the edge. Finally, with an especially deep thrust, Paris's fingers dug into Hannah's scalp and he exploded inside of her.

Xander dipped the fingers on his other hand into Hannah's pussy and then pushed one finger, well-lubed by her cream, into her ass as he pinched hard on her clit. At the same time, Cole held firm to her breasts. The eruption was all-consuming. She fell into a million pieces and then barely put herself back together as she fell again. Every part of her body was connected and it was all aflame.

Collapsing on the bed, Hannah closed her eyes, not wanting to wake from this dream. She didn't want to go back to her old life, couldn't go back to the empty apartment and the endless quiet.

"Shh, Hannah, you're safe here." Paris's comforting words finally brought Hannah back to reality. He scooped her up, cradling her in his arms. It was becoming her most favorite place in the world, sat in his lap, his strong hands around her.

"Sweetheart, you are incredible." Cole placed a kiss on Hannah's forehead before moving off the bed.

xwriter85
xwriter85
22 Followers
12