A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah grows more comfortable and is fucked by all three men.
5.3k words
4.68
6.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xwriter85
xwriter85
22 Followers

*The first third of this chapter is character development, so feel free to skip ahead for the steamy parts*

They took it easy the first night, for which Hannah was glad. Two massive orgasms and she was completely sated, although at the back of her mind she was aware that if one of her men touched her just right, she would become an aching mess again.

Her men.

She knew she shouldn't be thinking along those lines just yet. After all, it hadn't even been twenty-four hours since properly meeting everyone. But there was no denying that that was how she thought of them. No, the problem would be in remembering that this was most likely a temporary situation. The thought was idly comforting, actually, as it allowed Hannah to better accept the situation for what it was and to enjoy it.

That first night, as they lazed around the table eating dinner, Hannah perched on Paris's lap, they went over a few practicalities. Blessedly, Hannah would be allowed to wear clothes, although they would be thin, cotton dresses, and absolutely no underwear.

"You're ours to enjoy, Hannah," Paris reminded her as he fed her a bite of fish, so flaky and fresh, "but we don't mean to leave you unsatisfied. I think it would be appalling to all of us if you didn't enjoy our treatment as much as we enjoyed you."

"I have no complaints so far," she laughed lightly.

"I like that sound, sweetheart. Remind me to tell you some of my brilliant jokes so I can hear it more," said Cole.

"Cole, none of your jokes are funny. Although the sheer absurdity of them might make Hannah laugh," said Xander as he rolled his eyes.

Paris fed her a piece of roasted carrot and Hannah closed her eyes at the taste. It was so much better than the steamed, flavorless carrots she was used to.

"Good?" Paris asked.

"This is the best food ever."

"Good, I'll be sure to let Cook know."

There was a skeleton staff on hand, just a cook and a few maids, all of whom had instructions to give them as much privacy as possible. It eased Hannah's mind to hear this as she wasn't ready quite yet to be found in compromising situations by anyone else.

"Now, unfortunately, I will have to work while we're here," Paris explained. He sipped his wine and then brought the glass to Hannah's mouth. It was crisp with a touch of fruit to it and she drank happily. "I don't want you to feel neglected, so we will try to make sure at least one of us can spend time with you throughout the day."

"I don't mind being alone," Hannah replied quickly. "I mean, I want to spend time with you all but I don't want to interfere with any of your plans." She looked at Cole and Xander, hoping she hadn't offended them.

"There's a library here, little one. I'll show you after dinner. The doors open onto a patio so you can read and have a view of the water."

"Thank you, Xander, that sounds heavenly."

"Tonight, though, is movie night." Cole declared.

"If that's alright with you, Hannah," Paris asked. He brought the last of the fish to her mouth and she finished it readily.

"Move night sounds wonderful," she beamed.

"Are you a popcorn or a licorice person?" Cole asked.

Hannah's face fell slightly. It was such an innocent question but the truth was, she never had money for either treat. Even watching a movie was a novelty as she was often too tired from work to do anything but crash into sleep.

Xander, ever watchful, was the only one to notice her pause as he deftly answered for her. "Don't worry, you don't have to choose ahead. Personally, I'm a fan of chocolate-covered peanuts so if you want to share some of mine, you'll have to bargain for them with a snuggle."

"I think I'll be fine with that," Hannah agreed.

The night was supposed to be simple and it was, really, but for Hannah, it was so much more. The couch in the media room was large enough for all three men to spread out on. Hannah lay on her side, her head resting on Paris's lap. Her hips were atop Cole's bulk, and her feet were on Xander's lap.

All through the movie, each man would idly caress her. She felt warmer than ever, and with a belly far fuller than she had ever experienced, she let herself slip into the edge of dreamworld.

With a fuzzy mind, Hannah woke just enough after the movie to be carried upstairs and brush her teeth before falling into a deep sleep next to Paris.

She woke only once in the middle of the night. The edge of a nightmare hid at the back of her mind and it took her a few blinks of her eyelids to realize where she was.

Next to her Paris rolled over, snoring ever so slightly, as his hands instinctively reached for Hannah. She let herself be pulled into his embrace and it was his steady breathing that lulled her back into dreamland.

The following morning, Hannah woke up slowly, stretching out in the massive bed as she sifted through her memories of the previous day. She was torn between wanting to pinch herself to make sure she was in reality and not wanting to wake herself up, in case it was still a dream. Finally, she showered and headed downstairs, following the sounds of the three men to find them in the kitchen.

"Ah, good morning, Hannah." Paris's smile was bright and she eagerly went to where he sat. He pulled her onto his lap and she sighed a little, realizing they already had a routine.

"Sleep well?" Xander asked.

Her nightmare was practically forgotten and the day stretched in front of her, bright and sunny. "Perfectly," she responded. But she turned to Cole afterward, unsure if Xander would notice her slight omission.

"Gorgeous day for a gorgeous woman," Cole said with a wink.

In short order, Hannah finished her breakfast. The pancakes were fluffy and the fruit was exceptionally fresh.

"You're with me this morning, little one," Xander announced as she ate the last strawberry on her plate.

"Cole and I have some work to attend to. You'll be okay?" Paris shifted her on his lap so she could look up at him. His green eyes sparkled with energy but there was an undercurrent of concern in them.

"Thank you, I'll be just fine," she told him. Hannah hesitated, then moved to kiss his cheek. She still didn't know how to navigate their relationship but when Paris smiled down at her and returned the kiss on her lips in a fuller, more sensual manner, she realized she could stop overthinking everything.

"I'm not the big bad wolf," Xander drawled as he stood up from the table. "Little one will be just fine with me."

"Yeah, except if you bore her to death in the library."

"One day, Nicolas, you'll stop reading those insidious action books and appreciate good literature."

"One day, I might be bored enough to do so, Alexander, but today is not that day."

Their talk was so familiar, so normal, and Hannah was taken aback at the ease with which they communicated. It was like being a part of a family, she realized with a shock.

Paris gave her another parting kiss, followed by Cole, and then Xander led her to the library. She had been given a tour of the house the night before but she was giddy to spend more time in the room. The French doors led to a patio and Xander opened them, revealing a breathtaking view of the ocean.

It was smaller than the library in the palace but still well-stocked. Hannah wanted to spend hours looking around but she also wanted the thrill of sinking into a good book. For his part, Xander let her be, grabbing a book from a side table that he must have been in the middle of, before heading out to the patio and settling into one of the loungers.

A few minutes later, Hannah grabbed a copy of Alice in Wonderland and sat in the chair next to Xander. He looked up and smiled at her, which she returned.

They were left in peace all morning. At some point, a servant came by with a tray loaded with nuts, more fresh fruit, and buttery croissants, along with lemonade that was perfect as the sun warmed the air.

After reading more and eating most of the tray, Hannah looked out at the ocean, marveling at how still the water seemed to be.

"Something on your mind, little one?" Hannah looked over to see Xander's eyes on hers. He cocked an eyebrow at her, as both an invitation and a dare to say what was on her mind.

"Do you think we could go swimming?" she finally asked.

His smile warmed her. "Absolutely. Although I'm assuming you'd be more comfortable in a bathing suit and not out there naked?"

Hannah's eyes widened at the thought but Xander merely laughed. "I doubt Paris has anything more than a scrap of fabric for you to wear, so don't think you're going to find anything modest in your closet."

It was still a shock, but she was happy to at least have scraps to wear. Hannah put her book down inside the library, then went to grab the lunch tray to bring back to the kitchen.

"It's hard to get used to palace life." Xander's statement caught her off guard as she held the tray in her hands. And then realization washed over her.

"You're from the streets?"

"Born and raised."

Hannah hesitated but couldn't help but ask, "Do you ever feel, I don't know, guilt or something?"

Xander reached out to take the tray from Hannah, his fingertips brushing over hers, sending a shockwave through her body. "Yes. But I try to channel that guilt into something useful. It was my suggestion to offer free birth control to anyone under the age of twenty-five."

Hannah was well aware of the program and had taken advantage of it. Not that she had had any reason to think she would be sexually active but she knew, and apparently so did Xander, how hard it was to pull yourself out of poverty with an unplanned pregnancy.

And then realization hit her even harder. She gasped. "You were the one behind the bookmobiles! I've seen them in action, Xander. The kids in my neighborhood love them. The main library isn't that far away but no parent would let their children walk down the streets alone."

A genuine smile washed over Xander's face. "I'm glad to hear it."

"But --" Hannah stopped herself, then bit her tongue.

Xander was having none of it. He simply raised an eyebrow, forcing her to continue.

"It's just that it would be nice if there were adult books, too. Most of the kids are brought by their parents and they'll never admit it, but I've seen them looking at the books, wishing there were some for them."

Xander studied her interestingly, then nodded. "I will make it my priority to rectify that. Now, I'll take this into the kitchen and you go change into something that will satisfy my imagination."

Hannah left him and headed to the stairs, smiling as she did so. She was so focused on their conversation that she almost didn't see Cole and Paris leave their office. Cole was there to steady her on her feet, his hands lingering even as she regained her balance.

"Where are you off to in such a rush, sweetheart?"

"Swimming," she gushed eagerly. "Do you want to come?"

"Only if you find the tiniest bikini to wear," Cole winked.

Hannah laughed, then looked to Paris. "Sounds perfect," he agreed. Hannah smiled again then went to move up the stairs.

"Sunscreen, Hannah," Paris called after her. "Head to toe."

Upstairs, Hannah went through her closet, ridiculously filled with far too many clothes, until she found a drawer with bathing suits. They were all two pieces and indeed fell under the category of scraps of fabric. There was a purple one with small, white polka dots on it. The top was two triangles of fabric held together by strings but the bottom was slightly more modest in a bikini cut.

As she put it on, she was relieved to see that her shaving job from the morning had worked. Not at all willing to think about somebody waxing her, she had taken matters into her own hands and had shaved and trimmed her hair into something she hoped was sexy.

In the bathroom, Hannah found the sunscreen and was just finishing up when Paris came in. He had on bathing shorts, black that hung mid-thigh. His chest was inviting and she itched to feel his muscles, itched to run her hands through his hair.

"Could you help me, please?" she asked as he surveyed her. His hands were warm on her back and she leaned into his touch as he applied the sunscreen to her milky white skin.

When she looked into the mirror, however, there was a frown on his face. Perhaps she wasn't the sexy person she had hoped to be.

"You're too skinny," Paris murmured as his fingers smoothed down her back running over each vertebra, until his fingertips hit just under the elastic at the top of her ass.

"Oh."

Paris must have heard the hurt in her face because before she knew it, Hannah was whirled around, her front pressed against Paris. "But still so fucking beautiful." His hands cupped her face and gently he moved his lips to reach hers. Hannah stood on tip toes, her hands reaching out to bring Paris even closer as he kissed her hard, his tongue moving with hers, his lips scalding with desire.

All that day, what was to come had been at the back of Hannah's mind but as neither man had made much of an overture, she had allowed herself to simply exist with them and as a result, she was more comfortable than ever. But now, she knew she wanted more. She wanted Paris, and by extension Cole and Xander, and she knew that while her men had been patient, they wouldn't be able to sustain that patience for much longer.

As if reading her mind, Paris drew away before bringing Hannah into a solid hug. His erection pulsed between them, through the bits of fabric.

"Right now, Hannah," Paris said, his voice silky, "we are going to go swimming and then we're going to have dinner. And after dinner, Me and Xander and Cole are

going to be buried in that supremely gorgeous pussy of yours. Okay?"

Hannah swallowed and nodded. "Yes," she breathed out, barely a whisper. Yes, that sounded more than okay with her.

When they were out swimming, Hannah felt like a kid again. Carefree, full of laughter. Even Xander, who was definitely the more stoic of the three, was quite happy to laze around in the warm water. They brought a volleyball out to play in the water and then Hannah timed the three men to see who could swim the fastest. Paris won and as he was the first to reach Hannah, he gathered her in his arms, kissing her fiercely in celebration. Hannah wrapped her legs around his waist, more than happy to help him celebrate.

After that, Cole, Xander, and Paris took turns to see who could throw Hannah the farthest. She laughed and shrieked as they tossed her into the air, their hands lingering longer and longer over her body as they positioned her as they wanted before launching her.

There was an undercurrent through dinner and Hannah was keenly aware of it. There was still conversation and Hannah, atop Paris's lap, felt more comfortable to join in. But it was clear they were waiting for a signal. As Hannah placed her fork down on the table, fully sated from dinner, that seemed to be it.

"I want you on my bed, Hannah. Naked." Paris's voice dripped with arousal. He used what she had termed his commanding voice. It was still soft enough that she didn't feel intimidated by him, but there was no questioning his voice carried authority.

"Yes, Paris," she responded, happy it didn't come out as a squeak. She kissed his cheek and nodded to Cole and Xander, both of whom hardly blinked as she left the table. She could feel their eyes on her as she left the room, and while Xander had stated he wasn't the big bad wolf, she certainly felt like she was the prey, although being devoured took on a whole new meaning.

Lying on the bed, Hannah looked around the room. Her head was propped on the pillows and she felt calmer than she would have thought possible. At no time had she ever felt unsafe with either man and while she knew her first time would hurt, there was the certainty that she would find just as much pleasure from it.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Paris's voice filled the doorway. He took a step inside and was followed closely by Cole and Xander who closed the door behind them.

"Stunning," Cole agreed.

Hannah knew they discussed her when he wasn't around. Paris had made enough comments to know that he was in charge of what they could or couldn't do with her, mainly because she knew he worried about her. So, when Paris moved to the chair that sat to the side of the bed and Cole and Xander proceeded to the bed, Hannah knew some part of the night must have been orchestrated.

"Scared, little one?" Xander asked. He kept his shorts on but with deft fingers, flung his shirt over his head, messing his hair up even more.

"Just a little," she whispered.

"Nothing to be afraid of, sweetheart. We promise to make this a night you won't forget. In a good way." Cole unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his expanse of muscle. He was quick to smooth her errant hair from her forehead before leaning in for a kiss. She kissed him back eagerly.

As Cole moved back, Xander's mouth replaced him. He was sure of himself, almost forceful, but it was easy to simply let him take over. The heat from his mouth spread through Hannah and she reached out, finding Xander's back and Cole's arm to hold onto. They had just gotten started and she was already ready.

"Patience, little one, patience," Xander chuckled. His mouth found her neck and he kissed her, sucking on the flesh, biting, and then licking his way down her body.

Cole was back to kissing her, soft rolls of his tongue as his hands found her breasts. He was so warm over her body and the way he tugged gently on her nipples had her melting into his touch.

"Yes, this will do just lovely," Xander purred, his kisses now covering her hip bone. He licked down the inside of her thigh then up the other one before teasing her softly with his tongue.

"Mmm," Hannah moaned, her voice muffled by Cole's mouth. Her hands held tight to Cole's biceps and she knew he would always anchor her.

"Fucking gorgeous." Xander's breath radiated through Hannah's clit, pulsing through her body. He flicked her, a tease, and her hips shot off the bed. In response, Xander's hands held her down. They were firm but not overwhelming and instead, Hannah felt that sense of security wash through her again.

"You're so flushed, sweetheart. So absolutely sexy. No wonder Paris is content to just sit there and watch you. You're like a piece of art."

Hannah wanted to debate Cole's sense of her but when she looked over to where Paris was watching, it was clear he was absorbed in the scene. His cock bulged in his pants but he made no move to release himself. Instead, he kept his eyes on her, his hands on the armrests. His eyes were another anchor and she maintained eye contact as long as she could until Xander slipped one finger inside her pussy and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Together Cole and Xander built her up. They moved her to new heights and then held off until she wanted to scream in agony. She was a sweaty, mumbling mess, until there was almost no sense of where she existed.

"Shh, Hannah, I know. But trust me, this is how I want you to be."

Somehow, Paris was next to her and she opened her eyes as Xander's masterful fingers left her, swirling her clit one last time, just shy of enough pressure to bring her over the edge.

Paris kissed her eyelids, her cheeks, before taking her mouth, his tongue dancing with hers again as he covered her body with his, now naked, she realized.

"I have been in agony, wanting you so badly, Hannah." His voice was raspier than normal. His usual thread of control was gone. Paris gently took her hand, which had been balled in the blanket, and moved it to his cock. He groaned as she stroked it, moving the pre-cum down his length. He was so hard, he almost shook in anticipation.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Hannah. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Paris. Please," she added.

He nodded, then grabbed a pillow to place under her hips. He angled her how he wanted, then guided his cock to her pussy. She was so wet and the tip of his cock went in easily.

xwriter85
xwriter85
22 Followers
12