A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Paris breathed out as he pushed further. She was primed, she knew that. Knew that while she desperately had wanted to come with Cole and Xander, there was a point to the madness. But it was still a tight fit. Even though Xander had tried his best just moments earlier, using three fingers inside her to spread her, Paris's cock was still impossibly huge. It wasn't going to work, she realized. She would die a virgin, cast off because her body couldn't handle all the maleness.

And then Paris moved her hips up to a deeper angle and he thrust forward, cursing as he did so.

"Ah," Hannah yelled out as Paris stilled inside of her. It hurt. Not terribly so, for which she was grateful, but it hurt.

"Fuck, Hannah, you're incredible. Your pussy is exquisite. I would die a happy man after this except then I would never be able to be inside you again, and that would be my life's biggest regret."

His words were too much. They were so sincere. For Paris to think that of her, a commoner, poor and ragged, it made no sense. But though she knew little of Paris, she knew he was an honest man and as he stilled inside her, his green eyes almost black from lust, a small part of her believed him.

Bending down, Paris kissed her. It was soft, tentative, probing to see how she reacted, and while there was still a dull ache, deep inside her vagina, the sensations from earlier were quickly replacing them. Hannah wanted more. She wanted that orgasm she had been denied. She wanted Paris to fuck her.

Her brain was fuzzy but her hands were free, so she moved them to Paris's back, holding him in place. He kissed her harder then moved to her breasts, tugging at her nipples with his teeth. She arched into him, urging him to move but he shook his head as his body remained in command.

Submission ran through her brain. She knew neither Paris nor Cole nor Xander wanted her to be a submissive toy but she knew they wanted her to trust them, especially with her body. So she eased back and allowed Paris to take over.

His mouth suckled at her breasts and she felt the sensation from her clit to the back of her teeth. His hands roamed her skin, stoking the fire that had been simmering the whole time. Slowly, Pairs began to move again. He pulled his cock out almost the whole way, then moved, inch by inch until he was sheathed again. Each time he repeated the action, she felt every nerve ending come alive.

His cock dragged along her clit, making her moan. He kissed her again, harder, as his thrusts became stronger. No longer was there an ache inside her. Instead, all Hannah could feel was pleasure.

"I need you to come, Hannah." Paris's voice was more ragged than ever and she realized how little control he had left. Hannah was dying to orgasm, had been the whole night, but she didn't know what to do.

Paris, still in charge, leaned back and placed his hand between their bodies. His forehead was beaded with sweat, the muscles in his arms corded.

At the first pass over her clit, Hannah cried out. She gripped his arms, propped up on the bed, and held on as Paris swept over her clit again. His thrusts became faster as his control loosened. She was so perilously close and just when she thought she would never get there, Paris moved that much faster. His fingers spread over her clit, playing her like an expert violinist, and she called out, unsure if she said words or just noises. Hannah's orgasm washed through her like a raging fire, consuming her. With a final thrust, Paris was there with her, his forehead resting on hers, his breath panting as if he had just run a marathon.

She was granted a small reprieve but soon Cole was on the bed and he positioned her to his delight.

"I want you on top of me, sweetheart. I want to see those tits in all their glory. Ride me, Hannah, and use me to your satisfaction." His grin was wicked and playful all at the same time.

Hannah was glad Paris had taken over for the first time. It allowed her to not have to think. But now, her head clearing, she realized how fun sex could be.

It was easier, the second time, to start, especially as her pussy dripped with Paris's come. She was embarrassed for a moment, but judging by the look of rapture as Cole guided her onto his cock, he had no qualms with the state of her pussy.

The combination of fluids eased the way for Cole and he was quickly sheathed entirely in her. Like Paris, he stilled while inside her and whether it was for him to take a breather or for Hannah to become accustomed to him, she appreciated it all the same.

"Do whatever feels good, Hannah," Cole encouraged. He let his hands roam over her body, feeling up her back when she leaned forward and then massaging her breasts when she leaned back.

Feeling more secure, Hannah experimented with different positions. She liked leaning forward, loving how Cole's cock hit her clit perfectly. But there was no denying the look of ecstasy when she bounced on Cole's cock, her breasts jiggling as she moved.

With no idea if she would be able to orgasm again that night, Hannah instead enjoyed the sensation. She felt more powerful than ever before. Here was a man, twice her size, who was more than happy to let her take her pleasure. Yes, he obviously was feeling no shortage of pleasure himself, but her needs were as important as him.

"Hannah, I'm not going to last much longer," Cole breathed out as she moved slowly off him before easing herself back down. Cole hissed as she angled her hips, grinding along his cock as she did so.

"Shit, sweetheart, that feels fucking fantastic."

Smiling, Hannah moved again. Cole's hands moved from her nipples, pinching them slightly in the process, until they landed on her hips. He held on tight as she repeated the motion.

"Fuck, Hannah!" Cole yelled out. It caught her by surprise and Hannah stilled until she realized Cole had taken over. His fingers dug into her hips and he bucked forward, cursing, as he pulsed inside her. He came inside her, adding to the slickness, and then brought her body onto his chest, cradling him as his labored breathing started to return to normal.

"That was the best fucking orgasm of my life," he murmured in her ear. He rubbed her back as she lay in his arms and if the desire between her legs wasn't still at a fever pitch, she would have happily fallen asleep just as they were.

Cole's grip lessened on her and as he released her, she rolled off to find the ever-so-hungry eyes of Xander staring at her.

"Hands and knees, Hannah," he commanded.

She swallowed hard. Not at the authority in his voice but at the lust in his eyes.

Slightly shaky, Hannah moved so she was popped on her hands and knees. Her body was hyper-aware at this point. She felt the soft breeze from the open window, smelled the salt of the ocean. Hannah felt the bed dip as Xander moved behind her, gasped as his hands found her hips, still sore from Cole's marks.

One hand left her but the other held her steady. That was all the warning she had. Paris and Cole had eased themselves into her. But Xander slammed into her quickly, his cock hitting deeper than ever. She gasped as Xander cursed.

"Fuck," he groaned as he moved out again before slamming back into her. He was a hair's breadth away from her cervix and just on the right side of the divide between pleasure and pain.

Xander kept up a steady rhythm. He moved quickly into her before moving agonizingly slow out of her. Each time his hips met her ass, his balls would hit her and she moaned as her body heated up again. She needed to come.

Her eyes were closed, wanting to focus all her attention on the friction between her legs, but they opened as a hand caressed her jaw.

"Open for me, Hannah," Paris commanded. Her eyes widened as Paris stood to the side of the bed, his cock, immensely hard again, nudging her mouth wider. She opened for him, her tongue sliding down his length, swirling at the tip so that Paris moaned in appreciation.

It was hard to focus on all the sensations, but Hannah dipped back into that sense of submission. Paris held her head, keeping a soft but firm grip as his cock moved in and out of her mouth, so all she had to do was maintain the right suction.

Together, their movements became faster, and just when Hannah thought she might scream, the ache in her clit reaching a boiling point, Xander's expert fingers found her. She was so slick from all the fluids that even though she was hyper-sensitive, Xander's touch brought her right to the edge. He rolled her clit, pinching every so slightly, and with a muffled moan around Paris's cock, she came hard.

It was enough to trigger a reaction. Paris jerked harder in her mouth, his come spurting to the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly, not wanting to let anything go.

Behind her, Xander pushed one last time and he, too, groaned hard, his hips hitting hers as he filled her pussy with come for the third time that night.

Then, just as Hannah collapsed to the bed, she felt one final spurt of wetness on her back. Looking to her side, she saw Cole, his cock still in his hand, his head thrown back as rope after rope shot through the air and landed on her bare skin.

Hannah had certainly been used but she was definitely not abused. No, the night had been more than anything she could have ever expected. It was a hedonist night of pleasure and while she was sated in the moment, she knew she wanted more. So much more.

12