A Most Rewarding Boss Ch. 06

Story Info
As Jack prepares to leave, Karla gets a leaving present.
1.2k words
4.21
5.8k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---THE FINAL CHAPTER---

Karla had at first been most unhappy when Jack had told her he was leaving, particularly as he did so the morning after their previous liaison, but eventually she calmed down. She understood, both on a professional and personal level, his reasons for wanting to go.

Jack worked diligently through his notice period, putting thoughts about Karla and her feet to the back of his mind and beginning to look forward to starting his new job. Karla made that more comfortable for him by lessening his involvement in major projects and ensuring their contact was kept to a minimum. Both had moved on from the raw emotions they had thrown at each other when he resigned and soon enough his final days arrived.

While Jack was keen to press on with his fresh start, he would miss working in a small team with people who he had gotten to know well. The time was right in his mind, however, to move on and make progress. He was contemplating this when Karla walked into his office shortly after lunch.

"Jack, I want you to make damn sure you don't leave tonight before saying goodbye."

"No problem." Jack looked up from what he was doing, feeling Karla moving closer to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You can give me a nice leaving present if you like." As she turned to leave, she gave him a look and a smile that left him in no doubt as to what she meant. Jack nodded and broke into a smile.

He'd said his goodbyes to all the other members of staff before they left and for the final time, he and Karla were the last two people left in the building. He entered her office. Karla had swapped the boring flats she had been wearing earlier for a pair of brand new four-inch stiletto open toe slingbacks. They were light brown with pink soles, and they looked fantastic. She wheeled her chair out from behind her desk and into the middle of the room. She didn't want to be distracted by anything.

"So, what sort of leaving present did you have in mind?" Jack asked, playfully.

She wiggled her toes suggestively and sighed. "I'm sure you can think of something."

Jack certainly could. He started by getting onto the floor and licking her toes, painted bright red, as they peeked out of the end of her shoes. Karla giggled and wriggled them as his tongue teased her. He grabbed her by the ankles and slid his fingers underneath her heels as he moved from licking her heels to kissing the top of her feet, moving steadily up until he was touching her heels and ankles.

If this was to be the last time he got to worship her feet, he was going to make sure he didn't miss out. Karla loved the way that Jack never stuck to one routine, and she was never quite sure where he'd go next with his fingers, lips, or his tongue.

Leaning back and playing with herself, she eased her feet out of the shoes, which Jack placed carefully to one side. Karla had gone to the trouble of getting a pedicure yesterday, and Jack spent some time gently running his hands up and down the soles of her feet, in and out of the gaps between her toes.

He marvelled at how soft and shapely her feet were as he slowly cupped her heels in his hands and started to suck her toes. Both of them loved this and weren't afraid to show it. Karla let out gasps of pleasure, and Jack moaned, both closing their eyes, lost in the moment, hoping it could last forever.

As Jack sucked hard, he reached down with his right hand and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his hard cock. Still sucking her right foot for all he was worth, he set her left foot on his right thigh, tilting it slightly so he could rub his dick against the sole of her foot.

Karla played along, wriggling away, and she could see that he was enjoying himself, beating himself off with her toes in his mouth. As he continued sucking her toes, she could hear his breathing getting heavier and could see him stroking himself harder and harder.

"Are you going to come for me, Jack?" she whispered.

He nodded, smiling awkwardly. He was going to come all right; it felt like he was about to come for the entire world, his body shaking as he neared orgasm. He'd stopped sucking Karla's toes now, and she had moved both feet either side of his dick, allowing him to move them up and down.

Up and down they went with Jack sweating and writhing as Karla's feet brought him to the point where he could no longer hold back. Often when masturbating, he would fantasise about Karla's feet. This was the real thing, and he loved it.

Throwing back his head, he took hold of his cock, and after a blur of rapid hand movements, Karla felt hot cum hit her feet, which Jack had taken a firm grasp of with his other hand. He let out a massive grunt of satisfaction, and she winced at the sensation of his spunk dripping down the sides of her feet. Then, looking down, she saw - to her horror - that not only had he come all over her feet, but he'd somehow managed to leave his mark on her shoes.

Furious, she demanded that Jack get up off the floor. Without even allowing him time to wipe himself clean or do up his trousers, Karla stood on her tiptoes and with a movement equally as swift as the ones that Jack had used to make himself come, slapped him across the cheek with her right hand.

Jack was astonished; within the space of 30 seconds, he'd just had one of the most pleasurable releases of his life, and now he'd been physically assaulted.

Karla instantly regretted it. Dropping back down to her normal standing position, she moved a step closer to Jack and embraced him, burying the side of her face in his chest, and pulling him tightly towards him. He reciprocated, and they held each other for what felt like an age before Jack - now somewhat recovered from his exertions - broke the silence.

"So, I guess this is goodbye." Karla nodded.

"You shouldn't have hit me, you know that?" He gripped her shoulders and pushed her away from him so he could look her in the eye.

Karla meekly looked up at him, nodding sheepishly, before admitting, "You didn't have to come on the shoes, though."

"I couldn't help it."

Karla didn't believe him but had no choice but to let him get away with it. They hugged some more, Jack softly stroking the back of Karla's head as if to reassure her that everything would turn out okay in the end.

"I will miss you," he told her.

"You'll miss my feet, more like," she countered.

"Those too," Jack laughed, as they broke away from each other, neither quite sure where to look as Jack gathered himself together, rubbed his face and made for the door while Karla searched for a tissue to clean up some of the mess.

"Fucking weirdo," Karla said, under her breath, as she started to wipe clean her shoes before she was hit with a feeling of regret as she realised that she'd probably never see Jack again.