All Comments on 'A Most Unlikely Event'

by sar1953

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

Thanks for a good hot story enjoyed it very much and hope my wife and I can be as lucky some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, I had a similar experience here in Australia whilst on a sales trip to Adelaide and the husband and I are still friends.

Hope you guys have another adventure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Story

Very hot story. Well written and I liked the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
His hand...

...was getting further and further up her dress - while he still at the table!

Certainly a lot easier than if he'd been across the room.

jim_bo888jim_bo888almost 7 years ago
Keel it up!

Loved the story of your experiences, keep sharing. I would love to know what was going on in your head while you were stroking.... Thanks!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 6 years ago
Strange

Sophie has little to no interest in even having an orgasm. But. even in our late 60s we still have oral sex at least twice weekly. Why, if Sophie had no interest in orgasms. Why.

My wife, Sofie, is shy, naive, But Jim,moved Sophie's panties to the side and was playing with her pussy, at a dinner area, not a booth. Sorry, not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, if all parties are happy, should have encouraged jim to bugger the wife, it's Amazing how a demure lady can turn into a wanton slut when she has a big cock up her arse, you could also join in and roast her, both males being far enough apart not to cause issues .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous