A Most Unusual Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany stood up, and appeared to be very excited.

"Guys, Peter surprised the crap out of me last Sunday!"

We all love hearing Brittany's Pious Petey stories, but I was first to ask her, "Ok Brittany, tell us please, what did Petey do this time that was so amazing?"

She took a few seconds to gather her thoughts.

"Well Joe, he told me about an older woman that he counseled recently, who was having some problems with her marriage."

Eunice expressed an interest, "Marital problems, dear? How so?"

Brittany told us the story that her husband had shared with her.

"The wife is in her mid fifties, and her husband is a few years older, maybe sixtyish, and they've been married for more than thirty years. Peter described her as short, with a sturdy body and rounded hips and thighs, with a very generous bosom. The husband is average height and weight, and pretty ordinary, but he is a respected member in our community. When she met Peter, the woman was in tears, stating that her marriage was unraveling. When Peter asked her to elaborate she said she was no longer able to fulfill her 'wifely duties' in their bedroom. She went on to say that her husband is rather exceptionally endowed...too well endowed for her to comfortably accommodate him any longer. The woman explained that wasn't such a problem when she was younger. She even said she would 'flow like a river at the very sight of it, whenever he took it out and pointed it in her direction'. It's been a very long time since he's been able to arouse his wife properly, and she's terrified that he'll find a young tart that can accommodate it...I mean ...him! Then she told Peter, 'As a woman, I have needs as well...Reverend. You need to help prepare me for my husband's use."

We were all focused on Brittany and her story, but I needed her to clarify her last statement.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Brittany, but what did she mean when she said Peter needs to 'prepare her'?"

"Well Joe, at this point she hesitated to go further, but Peter encouraged her to not hold anything back. She locked eyes with my husband and said, 'I like a rather strong hand from time to time, Reverend, a spanking as much as a caress, to be truthful. A slap can be as arousing as a kiss to a woman's bottom, when it's properly administered. What is needed, Reverend, is for you to visit us at our house and take a firm hand with me...while my husband is there too, of course'. Peter summarized her request nicely, 'So just to be clear Madam, you want me to discipline you, and then watch your husband and you having sex. Is that correct?' She replied, 'yes I do, but I also want you to teach my husband how to discipline me, and my bottom, as well.' After Peter finished telling this story he asked me to accompany him, so he won't be tempted to do anything unethical."

I asked her the obvious question, "So are you going to go with him, Brittany?"

The young woman started jumping up and down again, "Fuck yes I'm going to go! Peter scheduled it for next Saturday. I'm really excited!"

We all started clapping in appreciation of Brittany's story.

Eunice addressed Brittany, "We'll expect a detailed report from you at our next meeting, dear. I suggest you take some notes after meeting with them."

Eunice looked at me. I knew it was my turn to report.

"Well Eunice, I had a date last Saturday."

Eunice seemed pleased, "Really Joe? Are you saying you went on a real date with a real woman?"

She knows me so well, "No, I'm sorry to disappoint you Eunice, and ladies. She was, I mean is, a real woman, but our date was over the phone and the call was... expensive."

Since the death of my wife I haven't been brave enough to ask a woman to go out with me, and the ladies understand my being hesitant to put myself out there. But they are supportive and always encourage me to take the risk.

I didn't want to talk about my 'date' anymore, so I changed the subject.

"What about your love life, Eunice? Did James do anything interesting with you?"

"Actually Joe, James did surprise me recently. He was in his work shed this morning, but he didn't come in the house for lunch at his usual time. After a half hour I went to check on him. When I opened the door to his shed, I was shocked to see James standing in front of a full length mirror, wearing a pair of my lace panties, thigh high stockings, and a pair of my high heels. He was making poses and taking pictures of himself. He actually looked kind of cute, but what really got my attention was that he was sporting a huge erection!"

Caroline asked her, "That must have been quite a surprise for you. So... what did you say, Eunice?"

"We were both in shock, so I simply told him that his lunch was ready, and then I went back to the house. But I do plan to discuss this with him tonight, after our meeting."

I was a bit surprised to hear this about Eunice's husband, so I felt I had to ask, "Has James done anything like this before, Eunice?"

She took a few seconds to think, "Nothing blatant. I have noticed some of my dirty panties disappearing from our laundry basket, and then they suddenly reappear the next day, so I had a feeling James was experimenting with my underwear. Just for giggles I've had him prance around in our bedroom wearing my panties after we fuck. Oh, Peter pretends to protest, but I know he enjoys wearing my panties, and his cock shows me that he enjoys it...I mean...a lot!"

She thought for a few more seconds and we waited patiently for her to continue, "I mean, seeing him in his shed like that was a bit shocking, but if it makes him happy I'm fine with it, and happy for him. I really don't see any harm. I'm taking James shopping with me next weekend."

Eunice looked over at Caroline, "I want to take him to your lingerie department, so I can join him in the changing room to help him. I think he'll need help putting bras on correctly, and fastening the garters to his stocking tops. You can join us if you want, Caroline, and you can join too, Brittany."

Brittany replied for both of them, "Ooh, that sounds lovely, Eunice. We'd love to help you!"

I wanted to complement her, "James is a lucky man to be married to you, Eunice."

She just looked back at me and gave me a warm smile, "Thank you for saying that Joe. You are a sweet man, and speaking for all the ladies in our group, we will miss you, Joe!"

Molly raised her wine glass for a toast, "Here's to Joe, the sweetest man ever!"

We all raised our wine glasses and drained them in one gulp. Brittany quickly refilled our glasses.

For the next fifteen minutes Eunice led a discussion of the story we had chosen for our meeting. But I wasn't into it, so I barely paid attention and I had nothing to contribute. Caroline suggested that our group could write a better story than the one we had chosen. Molly made a few suggestions, and it was agreed that Caroline and Molly would make an attempt at writing their own story, and share it with us at our next meeting.

"Ok, it's time for the close inspection. I believe it is Brittany's turn to be inspected?"

Brittany raised her hand, "Excuse me, Eunice. Since this is the last meeting that our dear Joe will be with us, I think we should give Joe the close inspection tonight."

Brittany turned to Caroline and Molly, "Is that ok with you, ladies?"

Caroline answered immediately, "Of course it's ok with us, Brittany. Joe has been so sweet and supportive all these years, and he has never complained about how we don't treat him the same as the ladies of our group. For the rest of tonight, I think this meeting should be about Joe and making him happy."

Molly spoke next, "I agree with Caroline," and then she looked over at me, "we're really going to miss you, Joe. So come on, let's have some fun!"

Chapter 4, Close inspection

I've wanted to be the subject of the close inspection for years. I couldn't believe it, finally, it was my turn! I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven! But then I remembered I wasn't prepared to be inspected. I was wearing boring men's boxers, and if I remember correctly, there were a few holes that could prove to be embarrassing.

"Oh ladies, thank you so much for including me, but I can't be inspected, because I don't have anything appropriate to wear."

Brittany stopped me, "Don't you worry about that, Joe. I've brought some very nice things for you to try on."

She handed me one of the shopping bags that she'd brought with her. I peeked inside and saw a beautiful flower print dress, along with high heels, black nylon stockings and "bubble gum" pink satin panties with lace trim around the leg openings.

I started feeling emotional, my eyes filled, and my lower lip began to quiver.

"I don't know what to say but...thank you from the bottom of my heart, Brittany! That is so thoughtful of you."

Eunice took charge again, "Enough with this emotional fiddle-faddle. Let's get you dressed, Joe. Stand up, and hold still while we help you. Caroline will take off your shirt and tie, while Molly takes off your shoes, socks, trousers and boxers. Since this was Brittany's idea, she will dress you in the clothes she has brought for you."

The ladies didn't hesitate, but simply did their assigned tasks, and three minutes later my clothes were folded neatly on the coffee table and I was standing in front of them, naked. At first I felt that something was off. Maybe seeing my body would be unpleasant for them, or even disgusting to look at. I was feeling very vulnerable, and very embarrassed.

The ladies all took their time looking at my naked body from head to toe.

Caroline commented first, "Look Molly, Joe is circumcised. Don't you think it looks nice, I mean...for a cock?"

The ladies all leaned closer to get a good look at it.

"Well yes, as far as penises go, Joe's penis is one of the nicer looking ones, I suppose."

Caroline reached in with one hand and lifted my penis out of the way.

"He has nice balls too, both of them are the same size and shape, and his scrotum is clean shaven and a pretty shade of pink."

Caroline continued to hold my penis in her hand and I felt it begin to stir. I couldn't help it.

I looked into her eyes and moaned weekly, "That feels very nice, Caroline. Thank you!"

"You're welcome Joey, you deserve it," as she started tugging on my hardening cock.

The ladies seemed content to watch my penis becoming erect. After I was fully hard, Brittany grabbed the shopping bag and my hand, leading me towards Eunice's bathroom. When we were inside, she closed the door and locked it. I just stood there, waiting for her to take charge.

I thought she would start dressing me, but Brittany had other things in mind. She knelt on the floor in front of me, and licked the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue. Then she proceeded to lick up and down the length of my shaft with the flat surface of her tongue. I felt that I had died and gone to heaven, but then things got even nicer when she sucked one of my testicles into her mouth! But Brittany wasn't done with me yet. She took all my cock into her mouth and started to suck! Could this night get any better?

Two minutes later she pulled her lips off of me, "That's just a sample of what's going to happen tonight, Joe. Will you be ready... for more?"

"Fuck yes, Brittany! I trust you. Please don't be shy."

Brittany stood up, and in about five minutes she had dressed me in the clothes she'd brought for me. She also put some gloss on my lips and brushed my hair. She took my hand and led me back to Eunice's living room.

The ladies were all looking at me and smiling from ear to ear.

"Here's our special guest, ladies."

They all began to clap for me. I felt so pretty in my dress.

Eunice took charge again, "Stand on the coffee table, Joe. We want to get a good look at you."

But the ladies weren't content to just look at me. They all stood up and began rubbing my dress with their fingers.

"This is very nice material, Brittany. It feels so soft and luxurious."

No one spoke as the close inspection began. The ladies felt every square inch of my dress, front and back, and my body. They seemed to take a little extra time rubbing my ass and my groin, with each woman taking a few seconds to rub the head of my hard cock.

Eunice commented, "Your dress, stockings and shoes have passed inspection. Lift your dress up and show us your panties, Joe."

I simply nodded, and pulled the hem of my dress past my hips. Again, the ladies hands were all over my body. I felt one hand snake inside one of the leg openings and fondle my balls. Another hand slipped down the elastic waist band of my panties and gripped my cock, while two other hands were thrust down my panties from the back. One hand rubbed my left ass cheek, while the other hand snaked inside my ass crack, and then a finger tip circled my butt hole. I was experiencing sensory overload!

This continued for a few more minutes with the ladies all humming and moaning, mixed with a few "ooh's" and "ah's"

Eunice broke the silence, "I think we need to move the meeting along."

Then she addressed me directly, "You passed, Joe. Thank you for letting us inspect you."

"You're welcome. I'm so glad it finally happened, Eunice! I've been dreaming about this for a long time!"

Chapter 5, The special group activity

Brittany had chosen tonight's activity, so we all waited patiently for her to tell us about it.

"Tonight I have chosen something new" as she reached down to retrieve her second grocery bag, and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. "I've chosen to call it, 'Vegetable Night'. Joe, since tonight is all about your happiness, you will be in charge and tell us what you want us to do. Don't be shy, and don't hold back."

I just looked back at her waiting for more details. I had no idea what I was expected to do.

Brittany had a mischievous look, "What's inside the bag, Joe?"

When I peeked into the bag I saw a few carrots, a large green zucchini, a very large cucumber with a bumpy textured surface, and an ear of corn that had been shucked. I also saw a grapefruit and a bottle of olive oil. I was starting to get some naughty ideas around "Vegetable Night". My penis was throbbing inside my panties!

I just looked into Brittany's eyes and grinned. I felt like the kid who gets turned loose in the candy store!

"You're in charge now Joe, so tell us what you want, please."

I wasn't really sure what to say or how to begin. The ladies all just looked at me and smiled, waiting for me to speak.

"Well, I really appreciate this opportunity to fully participate in the special group activity. Thank you so much, ladies!"

Then I reached inside the grocery bag and pulled out one of the larger carrots and handed it to Brittany.

"Brittany, stand up and take off your underwear."

"Ok Joe, anything you say" as she stood, lifted her skirt and dropped her panties to the floor. Then she picked her panties up off the floor and handed them to me.

"Joe, I want you to have my panties so you'll remember me."

"Oh Brittany, that is so thoughtful," as I held the moist gusset up to my nose and took a big sniff.

"Hmmm, a very thoughtful gift," as I sniffed her panties again "I'll never wash them!"

The ladies all thought this was funny and began to chuckle.

But I needed them to be more serious.

"Brittany, I want you to sit down on the couch, pull your knees up to your chest, and fuck your pussy with the carrot," as I handed her the bottle of olive oil. "Judging from how wet the crotch of your panties is, you probably won't need this. Am I right, dear?"

She just giggled, "No, I don't need any oil, Joe. I'm flowing freely, thanks to you!"

Brittany took her position on the couch, with her thighs spread open and her cunt on full view for me. She held the carrot in her right hand and examined it.

"Do you want me to put the fat end in first, Joe?"

"Yes Brittany, I want you to open yourself up for me."

"I'd like that, Joe. Can you do me a favor, and spread my lips so I can stick this carrot inside?"

"God Brittany, I've dreamed of doing that! You're fucking amazing!"

I knelt on the floor in front of her and stared at her pink slit. I focused on it for a full minute, adoring her womanhood and savoring her smell. I admit it, I loved looking at it, and I wanted to eat it!

I was so aroused I felt like I was losing all self control, as I reached in and parted her lips, revealing the pretty pink tissues and folds inside of Brittany's vagina. I was lost in lust for her, I wanted to stick my cock inside of her so badly! Then Brittany placed the fat tip of the carrot to her opening and pushed it inside, spreading herself open for me. I was in heaven as she began thrusting the vegetable dildo in and out. Her smell...sweet Jesus it was amazing! I knew Brittany's pheromones were affecting me. I was leaking pre-cum!

I was so focused on watching Brittany that I'd forgotten about the other ladies in the room. When I looked over at Caroline and Molly, I was surprised to see that they had also taken off their panties, with their knees pulled up to their chest. Caroline had chosen the green zucchini to use, while Molly had selected the ear of corn. Caroline had the tip of her zucchini in her mouth and was sucking on it, while Molly held the corn up with one hand and made a stoking motion with her other hand, like she was jacking it off.

Molly explained, "We were waiting for Brittany to finish, then you can watch us!"

"That's very thoughtful Molly."

Brittany was looking up at the ceiling and her eyes were closed.

"Oh... fuck... me !!"

Without thinking about it, I instinctively pulled the carrot out and stuck two fingers inside of her. I curved my fingers towards her belly button, probing for her g-spot.

"Oh god Joe, that's it, that's the spot!! Ahhhhhh!!"

I felt Brittany's internal muscles contracting around my fingers as her orgasm swept her away.

It was Caroline who spoke next.

"Brittany's done, Joe. It's time for you to watch me and Molly."

It was obvious that both women were extremely aroused, because their musky smell was so intense and permeated the room. I just watched as they stuck their vegetables inside their vaginas. I'm always in awe of what a woman's body is able to accommodate. My late wife, Jane, loved it when I shoved my fist inside of her pussy. In a matter of seconds Caroline had at least six inches of her zucchini inside of her, and Molly had at least that much of the corn inside of her.

"We want you to do it for us, Joe."

"Uh...um...do what for you, Caroline?"

"Fuck us with these vegetables until we cum. Don't be weak, Joe, we need a hard pounding to cum!"

I simply looked back at them and grinned. I moved over on the floor so I was positioned between them, and then I grabbed the zucchini in my left hand and shoved it up Caroline's vagina as far as it would go. With my other hand I forced the ear of corn into Molly's pink slit.

She moaned, "Ooh, that feels so fucking nice Joe. Don't stop please. I want you to fuck me hard, Joe. Don't worry, I can handle it!"

I had my work cut out for me, but I was ready for it. I wanted to go hard on them, but I knew if I started slowly at first and teased them for a bit, they would become even more horny, and they would have a much more intense orgasm. At first I pushed the vegetables in slowly, and then pulled out just as slowly.

I heard Caroline whimper, "Faster Joe, please!"

I increased the pace of my thrusting a little bit, but I also pushed the vegetables inside them a little further.

Molly started moaning loudly, "I can't take it anymore, Joe. Please... fuck... me... harder, damn it! Don't be a wimp!"

Without even thinking I spit in her face. I don't really know why. I guess I just wanted to let her know I was in charge. But then I smiled at her and locked eyes with her as I shoved the corn all the way up inside of her and the zucchini all the way inside of Caroline, and then proceeded to fuck them as fast, and deep, and as hard as I could. My hands were a blur. I lost track of the time, but it was probably more than ten minutes. My hands had begun to cramp from gripping the vegetables so tightly. They were slick with the women's internal juices, so I had to keep a tight grip on them.