A Most Unusual Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had her orgasm first. Her whole body started trembling as she moaned, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you my sweet Joe. No man has ever fucked me that hard before. You are simply amazing!"

Before I could respond I heard Caroline yelling out urgently, "Don't stop Joe, I'm almost there, so close...so fucking...close."

By now the zucchini was so slippery I had to use both hands to fuck Caroline's pussy. She kept looking directly into my eyes as she pushed her big tits together and then pushed them up to her mouth to suck her nipples.

I think Molly decided she wanted to help. She reached over with one hand and started circling Caroline's clit with her finger tip. That did the trick. Caroline started arching her back and lifting her torso off the couch, like she was trying to impale herself on the zucchini.

"Oh god, I'm cuming for you Joe," as some clear liquid squirted out of her pussy and into my face.

I felt like I was stoned, but I knew it was just the adrenalin that was affecting me. I'd never felt so alive, and free! But I was exhausted too.

I looked over at Eunice and she appeared to be very calm, like this was all just very normal activity.

"I'm very impressed, Joe. This special group activity was supposed to be all about making you happy, but the ladies are having all the fun."

"Thank you Eunice. It's my pleasure to be of service to you lovely ladies. But it's your turn, Eunice."

I picked up the large cucumber with the bumpy texture and poured a generous amount of olive oil all over it.

I barked, "Eunice, take your panties off...now!"

She didn't hesitate for a second; she stood up, lifted the hem of her dress past her hips, and dropped her panties around her ankles.

"Turn around, bend over, place your hands on the coffee table...now!"

She did as I instructed without hesitation.

"Spread your legs apart as far as you can."

She turned her head and looked back at me, "Whatever you say, Joe."

I looked at Brittany and motioned with my hand for her to come closer.

"Spread her ass cheeks for me."

She didn't hesitate, "Like this, Joe?"

"That's perfect," as I pushed the tip of the cucumber into Eunice's slit.

"Oh my, that feels...interesting."

I pushed the vegetable dildo in four inches more.

"Oh wow, that's even nicer Joe. Holy shit! Please continue. Remember, this is about what makes you happy."

Caroline decided to join us. She leaned in and whispered something in Eunice's ear. Eunice just looked back at Caroline and nodded. Then she straightened up, and knelt on top of the coffee table, but still she had her back to me. Caroline forcefully ripped the buttons off the front of Eunice's dress, and then pulled her cups up to reveal her breasts.

"Do you like Eunice's tits, Joe?"

I'm quite a bit taller than Eunice, so I simply looked over her shoulder and down at her bosom. Eunice has large brown areoles and her nipples were hard as bullets!

"I fucking love 'em, Caroline!"

"Then don't be shy Joe. Her tits are for your pleasure. Feel free to use them any way you want!"

I thought about it for a bit. Yeah, I wanted to play with Eunice's big tits, but then I decided I was having too much fun fucking her juicy cunt with the knobby cucumber. I stood up so I was in a better position to fuck Eunice. I was in heaven as I watched the vegetable dildo sliding past her labia and slipping up inside of her. I was mesmerized watching it going in and out! I gradually increased the pace of my thrusting and the depth. It was going even deeper! I wondered if her body could take all of it!

I looked over at the other women in the room. They were all fixated on what I was doing to Eunice. Brittany was fingering herself, while Caroline and Molly were playing with each other's boobs.

Out of the blue I thought about my wife Jane, and how much she loved it when I fisted her.

"Do you want to try something different Eunice?"

"I'll do anything you want, Joe."

Her answer pleased me. I pulled the cucumber out of Eunice's cunt and held it under my nose to smell it.

"Your cunt smells lovely Eunice."

"Um, ok Joe, if you say so."

I placed the cucumber on the coffee table, and then I wrapped my left arm around Eunice's waist to hold her steady. With my right hand I stuck two fingers all the way inside her pussy.

"Do you like that Eunice?"

"Yes Joe, it feels so good...so fucking good."

"Do you want more?"

She didn't answer me, maybe she couldn't talk. At that point I didn't care as I placed my right hand at the entrance to her hole and pushed. I just watched in amazement as my whole hand disappeared inside of Eunice's body!

"Oh god, Joe!"

I began twisting my fist inside of Eunice, and thrusting in and out of her at the same time.

Her whole body began to shake, "That's it Joe!. Wow! That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my whole fucking life!! Holy fucking shit, Joe! You are amazing!"

I pulled my fist out of Eunice's cunt. I was feeling very content.

We needed a short break. We took our normal seats on the couch and chairs, and sipped our wine. Everyone was smiling and looking happy. No one felt the need to speak, so we just relaxed and enjoyed the moment, and being together. I closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened to me. It struck me that I was a very lucky man!

After a few minutes Brittany broke the silence, "Joe, thank you for being so wonderful to us. You are a very special man, but now it's time that we do something special for you."

She reached into her grocery bag and pulled out the grapefruit.

"I brought this for you, Joe."

I just looked at the object in her hand. I didn't understand what she was saying to me.

"I don't understand, Brittany."

"Oh you'll understand soon enough, Joe."

Brittany grabbed the empty shopping bad and flattened it out on the surface of the coffee table. Then she picked up her purse and retrieved a Swiss army knife from it. She opened the main blade, placed the grapefruit onto the shopping bag, and proceeded to cut off the ends of the grapefruit. Then she used the knife to cut a small hole through the center of the grapefruit.

Caroline and Molly seemed as confused as I was.

Caroline asked, "What are you going to do with the grapefruit, Brittany?"

She just grinned back at her, "That's up to Joe."

All of the ladies in the room turned their heads to look at me. I simply looked back at them. I was as confused as they were.

"Oh come on, guys. Use you imagination. Joe is going to stick his dick into the hole in this grapefruit. One of us will stroke his dick with this grapefruit while she uses her mouth to suck him off. It will feel like he's getting fucked and sucked at the same time!"

Wow, talk about being surprised! I felt like I was having an out of body experience!

"So Joe, you need to tell us which one of us you want to grapefruit you."

I was so surprised, I couldn't answer.

"I need a few seconds to think."

A few seconds later I knew what I wanted. I loved and respected all of these women, but it was Caroline that I was drawn to. She was the only one who was in a sexless marriage, and I felt sorry for her. But I also thought that she was the one who would enjoy grapefruiting me the most. I looked directly into Caroline's eyes and grinned.

"Caroline, will you grapefruit me?"

She seemed surprised at first. She took a few seconds to think. But then I saw a determined look on her face.

"Take your clothes off Joe."

Thirty seconds later I was standing naked in front of Caroline, and I had an erection!

"Lie down on your back at the end of the coffee table, Joe."

I followed Caroline's directions. After I was in position Caroline knelt on the floor in front of me. She held my stiff cock with her left hand and used her right hand to push the grapefruit down on my shaft until it touched my balls. My cock was encased in the pink juicy flesh of the grapefruit.

Caroline looked over at the other ladies

"Come join us on the floor, guys."

Molly took her place on the left side of the coffee table, while Brittany took the right side. Eunice just stood nearby and watched.

Caroline looked down at the head of my cock and opened her mouth.

A weird thought came into my head, "Caroline, do you spit or swallow?"

She looked confused by my question, but Molly was the one who answered for her.

"She's never had a man ejaculate inside her mouth, Joe."

I looked into Caroline's eyes, "When that time comes I'll help you Caroline, so please don't worry about it."

I think I surprised her, "I trust you, Joe."

With that she took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck it, while at the same time she moved the grapefruit up the length of my shaft, and then down again until it touched my balls.

I was amazed at how fucking good it felt!

"Oh my god Caroline, you are my goddess!"

I felt two hands pulling and squeezing my testicles. I looked down and saw that Caroline was squeezing my left testicle, while Molly was stretching the right one away from my body. The sensations were amazing.

I looked up at Eunice, who appeared content with simply watching.

"Sit on my face Eunice. I want to eat you out."

She smiled back at me, "Whatever you say, Joe."

After Eunice positioned her labia over my mouth, I closed my eyes and embraced the moment. No one spoke, but I heard the slurping sounds of Caroline's mouth sucking my cock while she stroked me with the grapefruit. I have no idea how long transpired before I felt my orgasm coming.

"Oh god, I'm cuming Caroline! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" as I pumped a thick load of cum into her mouth.

I took a few seconds to recover before opening my eyes. Caroline seemed to be in distress. Her eyes were open very wide and she was looking around the room frantically. I knew she was loath to swallow my semen and she was desperately looking for a suitable place to spit it out.

I wanted to help her. I looked her in the eye and pointed with my finger towards my mouth.

"Spit into my mouth, Caroline."

I laid back on the coffee table next to her, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Seeing me, Caroline got the idea and leaned over my face and drooled a long strand of my thick cum onto my tongue. I slurped it up and stuck my tongue out again, encouraging her to give me more. She just leaned over and kissed me passionately, furiously thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Like a man dying of thirst, I swallowed every drop of semen that Caroline gave me!

I can't tell you what happened after that. It's all a blur in my mind. I only remember waking up in my bed the next morning, and instead of being in my usual pajamas, I was wearing the panties that Brittany had given me the night before. As I started to wake up I became aware of someone beside me in my bed. I opened my eyes and turned my head. Much to my surprise I saw Caroline looking back at me and smiling warmly at me.

"Good morning my sweet Joe!"

Wow, I was not expecting this. It's been a long time since I've woken up next to another person.

"Oh hi Caroline. Um...I hope this isn't too awkward for you?"

She just laughed.

"So you don't remember stopping at the grocery store after leaving Eunice's?"

I thought for a bit, and drew a blank.

"Oh, um...no...I'm sorry I really don't. It's all a blur. I think I overdid it with the wine."

"I know Joe. Wow, you were shit faced! That's why I offered to drive you home."

"So you took me home? Now I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself."

"Please don't say that, Joe. You are a wonderful man, and I really didn't want last night to end."

She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. Now I was confused. She just looked back at me and grinned for a bit, and then she rolled away from me and picked up something off the floor. When she turned to face me she had a grocery bag in her hand. She reached into the bag with both hands and pulled out two large grapefruits!!

"Now do you remember, Joe?"