A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
After a bad marriage he finds a girl in an unusual setting.
12k words
4.68
60.3k
108

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers

I recently received two very different e-mails. One was complaining that I have too much sex in my stories, the other was complaining I don't have enough sex in my stories. I've been around long enough to know that in order to make one person happy you're likely to piss off another ... in other words, you can't please all people at all times. I want to thank those who read my stories for the high marks and mostly kind comments, it's people like you who make people like me continue writing, even if some are dissatisfied with my efforts.

Any and all portrayed as having sex are 18 or older.

A Most Unusual Girl

Humans are an arrogant lot. What is it that makes us think we can sort out and fix everything that comes our way without seeking outside help and advice? We stumble and bumble through as though it's us and only us, not taking into account everyone else we affect along the way.

My first marriage was something along those lines. We were the typical college couple, we still had our good looks and young bodies, she wasn't a world class model by any means, but she was everything to me. Her height of five seven was average, twenty six inch waist, solid 34B breasts, shapely hips, long hair and an angelic face. She was like a hundred other girls I saw on campus every day, but it was she I loved the moment I saw her and did until the day we ruined our marriage.

I was nothing special. A tall strapping farm kid with average looks and a tight body, we seemed to hit it off the first time we were introduced. We dated, we learned about each other's likes and dislikes in life and the bedroom, a month after our graduation we tied the knot becoming Mr. and Mrs. Luke Cantrell, or as our friends addressed us, Luke and Betty. We were fortunate enough to land decent jobs, which meant money wasn't an issue if we watched our P's and Q's and didn't impulse buy.

We lived in a duplex with another young couple as neighbors, Todd and Crystal. We were known as dinks, double income no kids. In time we were having beer, wine or cocktails on their deck or ours. They threw a big yard party for the fourth of July, which became the beginning of the end to our marriage. I hadn't seen Betty for close to a half hour and wondered where she'd gotten to, then just as quickly as she'd disappeared, she was present again, looking a bit disheveled and overheated. I gave it no mind since it was the Fourth and hot. What did bother me is that I didn't see Todd anywhere either until he suddenly reappeared walking from behind the garage. Betty had come from the house and I hadn't put two and two together yet.

The shindig wound up about nine, we helped clean up and walked home hand in hand, like the lovers I thought we were. Betty wanted to take a quick shower and make love, not necessarily unusual for us, what was unusual was that she was extremely wet and loose inside, the same way it had been when we'd made love twice in a row at other times. When I commented she uttered something about being so horny for me she'd masturbated while in the shower. We enjoyed a frantic tangle of arms, legs and other body parts before the internal explosions overtook us. I was tired enough that sleep overcame me quickly.

The next day was Saturday, my chosen day for yard work. I found more pleasure in maintaining our yard than Todd did his, I liked to make sure everything was trimmed and the yard raked afterward. I loved flowers as much as Betty did so it was only natural that we'd have several flower beds throughout the front and back yards, to most people it would be work maintaining them, but to me it was therapy, time alone, no phones ringing, time to relax and enjoy my annuals. Betty had drifted over to Todd and Crystals mid-morning, upon finishing my yard work I went inside our house for a cold beverage and sat on our patio cooling down. Crystal waved to come over, I smiled and yelled *tired*.

Within a few minutes she was sitting next to me with her iced tea, chatting about something, I wasn't sure what it was, basically chit chat I think. She became quiet for over a minute, not at all like Crystal, then leaned toward me and spoke softly.

"You know they're sleeping together don't you?"

I had no idea who she was talking about. "Sleeping together, who?"

"Todd and Betty, it's been going on for a while. This isn't the first time he's cheated, but it'll be the last time he does with me as his wife. I feel for Betty, she got sucked in by his charms, then he seduced her."

I couldn't believe it until I began to ponder on the changes in her behavior over the past few months. Nothing outrageous or provocative, simple subtle changes in her demeanor.

I was now interested. "So how are you going to proceed? Oh, and what proof do you have if any?"

She reached in her pocket pulling out a pair of my favorite panties. "Are these Betty's?" I nodded. "I thought so, she must have forgotten them last night when they fucked in the guest bathroom. When I cleaned this morning, I found them and remembered seeing them on your clothesline before. As for what I'm going to do, I have a two-fold approach. First, I want you to make love to me, if we're gonna be cheated on we may as well cheat back. Not just a fuck, he hasn't made love to me in months, Betty says you're a wonderful love maker. That's what I want, slow, steady, caring, when that's done, I'm going to divorce the son of a bitch."

"Geez Crystal, I don't know if I can do that. What if she and I are able to make it work? I'll be as guilty as she is?"

"Listen Luke, you're a sweet guy and all, but are you really going to forgive and forget her slut behavior after he's dumped his cum in her for weeks or more. Ask yourself, have I had sloppy seconds lately? I'm assuming you indulge in oral sex, if I were a man I'd wonder if I ever licked some other guys cum from my wife."

I stared at her, "Aren't you being a slut by fucking me?"

"Here's the clincher Luke, they've done it behind our backs, I don't care if they find out. I want a revenge fuck and there isn't anyone I'd choose over you. So, what's your dick telling you to do?"

I had a dozen scenarios of fucking Betty flit through my mind before I spoke. "My dick is telling me I should fuck you six ways from Sunday and not think twice about it. The head on my shoulders isn't so sure."

"I feel better Luke, you didn't say *no* outright, which tells me you're considering it. They're gonna fuck tonight, we could do it then."

"No they aren't, Betty is going miniature golfing with her sisters."

"Yeah, and Todd is going bowling. Tell you what, I'll drive you to the Hilltop Motel twenty minutes after they leave, I can almost guarantee their cars will be there. If they are, we're returning to my house and you're going to wreck my pussy with what Betty describes as your firehose. If it's anywhere as big as she says it is, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy myself. Todd is a pretty good lover, but he isn't very big. If I hadn't screwed anybody else in college it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't know ... but I did screw other guys and I do know."

I said, "I thought you wanted it slow and loving."

"Well yeah, but once the juices are flowing I want you to fuck the hell outa me."

I told her I'd ride along and we'd see where things went from there. We pulled into the parking lot at eight twenty, drove the length of it finding both spouses cars side by side at room twelve. As she left the lot she looked at me intensely.

"Do I get that dick tonight or are you still unsure?"

I didn't need to consider any further as I uttered, "Your house Crystal. Fuck them."

Crystal isn't as attractive as Betty, but her body makes up for her lack of looks. Larger breasts than I was used to at 36DD, hips a bit wider than Betty but not oversized, a plump sexy butt made to be pounded against as her pussy was filled with cock. Inside we went directly to her bedroom where she began undressing telling me to do the same. Once naked we both stared, then reached for the others body, there were long drawn out kisses and sexy titillations, we were in her bedroom to pleasure ourselves and by golly we were going to do just that.

I enjoyed her larger breasts, giving them a good working over before I pushed her backward onto the bed. Her legs spread wide in anticipation, I scooped my arms under her thighs and dove face first into that deliciously hairy bush. Betty didn't shave, but her pubic hair was sparse compared to Crystal, I relished in the softness and musky odor combined with her perfume. As I licked and sucked, she was rapidly headed toward an orgasm, when it hit her, she yelled *OH FUCK* and squeezed her thighs against my head, relinquishing only when her climax was subsiding. Glancing at the clock I had brought her to an orgasm in less than five minutes. What the hell was Todd doing wrong?

She sat up as I stood, she grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth, following several bobs of her head she pulled back.

"Betty wasn't wrong, you're hung well. I don't want it down my throat tonight, another time. Tonight, everything you have to give goes inside my pussy. I want it running out of me when that bastard gets home. Fill me to overflowing, I'm anxious to feel it hit my cervix and splash all over the inside of me. Betty says she can feel you every time you make love, I only feel it once in a while with Todd. No more talk, come fuck me Luke."

I did as she asked, starting slow, speeding up, bringing her to a climax on her back before I flipped her over and nailed her doggy causing two more orgasms. I hadn't cum yet and that bothered her, she laid down a pillow, flopped forward with her abdomen over the pillow and her ass in the air.

"Fuck me like this Luke, it goes super deep and you'll get more stimulation, you'll shoot in no time."

She was right, my back was arched, my groin pressed tightly to her pussy as I shot stream after stream into her. With each one she'd moan and push back. I sat upright onto my haunches watching the mixture of our cum leak from her vulva, running down across her clit and dripping onto the sheet. It was then that the guilt kicked in, I had just broken my wedding vows with my neighbor's wife. How was I any better than Betty, other than the fact that she'd been doing it for weeks. Crystal was moving on the bed turning toward me.

Twirling her fingers through my chest hair she sighed heavily. "Betty was right, that thing is a fire hose, long, thick and it dumps far more cum in me than Todd ever has." I must have been looking awfully nervous as she moved her hand to my face. "Feeling guilty aren't you. Well don't, I invited you into my bed, you didn't seduce or trick me into spreading my legs, I did it willingly."

I half smiled but was still wracked with guilt. It was close to ten, soon our respective spouses would be getting home. Crystal told me she was going to make Todd screw her, the way she put it he deserved sloppy seconds. Walking across the yard to my house I wondered if I should do the same, screw her and leave my cum on top of his, making her mine once more. When Betty got home, I jumped her bones immediately, she protested saying she wanted to shower and be fresh for me. I refused and began to aggressively take her clothes off.

With her in panties alone I threw her over my shoulder and carried her toward our bedroom. I could see the gusset of her light blue panties was darker, soaked and looked sticky. As I lay her on the bed, I grabbed the waistband and jerked the panties off, she raised her knees alongside her body like she normally would while I ate her. I was not about to lick another man's cum from her pussy and pushed her legs down, raising above her, sliding all the way to my balls with a long steady stroke. The remnants of his cum made her so easy to fuck, I put it in high gear and ravaged her pussy, she was ughing and grunting with every stroke.

"Please Luke, not so deep, you're hitting my cervix."

I didn't care, I was ready to get my nut and slammed into her so hard she gasped as I shot a huge load into her used pussy. As we lay there, me on top, she had tears in her eyes.

"Luke why did you fuck me like that? You've always been gentle with me before."

I let the hurt and anguish flood to the surface instead of remaining cool headed when I spoke.

"I've never had to reclaim your pussy as mine before."

"What the hell does that mean Luke, reclaim my pussy?"

"Did you really think Todd's cum was going to be the last inside you tonight? Not a chance, this pussy is mine."

She had a surprised look on her face. "When did you find out? It's only sex you know, I love you, not him."

The reality of it hit me then, she wasn't ashamed or sorry, simply how long had I known. No guilt, no proclamations of it will never happen again, just how long had I known.

"Then why did you sleep with him numerous times? By the way, you left your cum soaked panties at Todd and Crystals Saturday night after fucking in the guest bathroom. Don't tell me it's just sex."

"Maybe you should fuck Crystal and get even, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, since Todd has been with me, she doesn't get any."

"I already did, she wanted me to do it to her tonight while you guys were at the motel. Yes, we saw your cars, room twelve. She also said my cock is bigger, I'm a better lover and that I dump twice as much cum in her as Todd. Why would you be with him?"

"I don't know, the excitement factor maybe. Being with another man, variety is the spice of life, all that stuff, I don't know. You should do Crystal some more because I intend to fuck Todd for a while yet."

To say I was perplexed would be an understatement, in fact I was in shock. I knew there was no way I could continue screwing Crystal and I sure as hell wasn't going to stand by while Betty rooted around with Todd, now that they knew we knew, they'd be even more bold and not try to hide it. I told Crystal the next day that I was going to divorce Betty and that I didn't think we should screw anymore.

She frowned and then spoke, "I want to at least suck your cock, I pride myself on swallowing any size load there is, I want to try with that hose of yours, then I'll leave you alone."

My dick took over and I gave her the chance. She was indeed a talented cock sucker, taking her time to gradually get nearly my entire cock into her mouth before the gag reflex overtook her. I take no pleasure in ramming my cock down a woman's throat, so it didn't bother me, she was swallowing at least six inches and that was doing me fine. Her cheeks caved in, her tongue extending on the down stroke and twirling around the head on the upstroke, at one point I placed me hands on her ears and slowly face fucked her. As I was nearing completion, she moved my hands to the side, placed hers at the back of my thighs and set up her own rhythm. It didn't take long after that for my balls to erupt into her mouth, she slid back, locked her lips around the head and proceeded to gulp, trying to swallow all I had to give. I say try because though she gulped frantically some dribbled out the side of her mouth.

Pulling off she looked up, "Holy shit Luke, that was a hell of a load, no wonder Betty can't take it all. Thanks, I needed to try."

"Crystal the way my mind is messed up right now I wish I'd met and married you instead of Betty, and while you make me feel good in or out of your pussy, I just can't do this anymore. The guilt is killing me. Please forgive me, if it were under different conditions, I could see you and I together for life."

We embraced and shared a very tender soft kiss one last time.

"I'll leave you alone Luke. I agree, under a different setting I think we could have had a great life together. I could come to love you without any effort at all. Bye Luke."

I realized long after the divorce that in her mind Betty was trying to fix her wrongs by suggesting I do the same. Since I could work from home I moved back to the farm with my mom for a few years, long enough to put most of the hurt and pain behind. My mom and Betty's were friends and still sent Christmas cards, through that avenue I'd learned Betty had moved on with her life, marrying a Naval officer on a submarine crew. I recall thinking to myself now she'll lots of time for extra curricular activities with him being gone months at a time. During the winter months there isn't a lot to do on a cash crop farm, after my work was finished for the day I would turn to the computer for entertainment, which provided little of much interest. Sitting in mom's chair one afternoon while she was making apple bar's I noticed a romance novel on the end table.

I picked it up with the intent of glancing at it and four hours later I finished it thinking to myself I can do that, and probably a lot better. With half a dozen ideas rolling around in my noggin I began typing, some days were more productive than others, I learned that when the juices were flowing it was unwise to interrupt them. In order to complete my work and write a novel there were days I would skip lunch and supper, just grabbing a snack and then back in front of the monitor. After a month of looking at that fifteen-inch screen for hours I bought a twenty inch, what a relief to my eyes.

Six weeks later I had read, reread, and edited my first complete story numerous times and felt it was ready to publish. Little did I know nobody gave a rat's ass about what they called *pocket novels*, especially romance novels. Mr. Harrelson was the editor of our local fish wrap, and while he no longer printed anything in house, he still had all the equipment and presses from years past set up in the basement, what had once been the print room. I talked with him, telling him what I had in mind was to print my own book and market it myself. When he asked what I was going to print I told him romance novels.

He belly laughed for at least thirty seconds then smiled at me, "My wife reads those damned things by the truck load, if yours are any good you'll make a bundle."

"Really? Mr. Harrelson do you think she would read mine and help me edit it one more time? I'd sure like some outside advice."

"I'll ask her Luke, in the mean-time be here by eight in the morning, I'll start teaching you right away."

I brought a copy of the manuscript the next morning, Mr. Harrelson called his wife right away to come pick it up, he then proceeded to show me what to do for printing my own book. She was there within the half hour and promised me she'd return it in a few days. When she left mister Harrelson asked if it was steamy, when I nodded he smiled, "she'll like it then, she likes them hot and raunchy without being vulgar."

Three days later she was at the newspaper office waiting for me to arrive, taking my arm leading me to the stairs where the equipment was housed. I made a cup of coffee for she and I then sat at the table as she spoke.

"Luke, you have good instinct and I liked the story line. I found several spelling and grammatical errors otherwise the writing itself was pretty good. Let's get to the nuts and bolts of this thing. Can you make it any more seductive without being outright vulgar? You know, explain what each is thinking as their hands roam over each other, figure out a way to describe him making love without saying they're screwing. Flesh it out a little more, that'll add another five thousand or more words but that's okay, it's a bit short as it is."

Within three weeks I was able to print simple things, learning how to set the inkers and paper to get the best results. I had also made the recommended adjustments to the story and corrected the mistakes she'd hi-lited. I was grateful she had been an English teacher at the local high school before retiring. If anyone was going to catch grammatical and spelling mistakes it was her, after taking it home and reading it she called me four days later.

R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers