All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Another great start to what will be a wonderful romance

You did it again.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleasing everyone

You can never please everyone, so don’t try, please yourself. Write what makes you happy and others will accept it or not, if they don’t they don’t have to read it.

Keep up the good work.

MITM

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
A really good story!

I am looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great start. I agree with another comment that you cannot please everyone. You write for your pleasure and if other people like it, so much the better. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. I liked the dialogue and the interaction between the characters. I like the build up you are using and the way you will lead to them getting together. I will continue to read the chapters and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Romance and Sex

Lovely story that builds in a way I didn't see coming. I'm a BW married to a WM. Its refreshing to see stories that reflect us.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Good start to another story!

If it's not broke, it don't need fixing. Stay with the format and style you enjoy writing and only change if you feel the need to. I think your ratings say more than anything.

Going on the the next chapter now, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Baked beans.

You had me at the baked beans recipe. I like to add a little catsup/chili sauce and brown sugar to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One who loves a good read

Your stories, I admit I have read a number of them, are about life and the mistakes people make. Your romance and the sex you include are real and believable. It is also evident that you put a bit of your self in everything that you write. Do you publish and or write full length novels as in those of Ms James? Keep at it, when there are so many warped folks out there writing it is nice to find someone looking for the good in others to write about.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Very nice! Looking forward to reading part 2!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well done, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. However It's always a disappointment to the end and find it is incomplete. I don't remember where, but there is a story website that indicates whether a story is complete or in process.

I'm an old guy so for me to go back to finish reading when it's done doesn't work for me, and I assume others, because I will in most cases forgotten it.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Another Winner

I good, I love the story so far and I'm sure I won't be disappointed with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story, and knowing how it ends, it's still just as great as the first time.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

really enjoying the story where it's leeding can't wait ti dive in five

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

I'm loving it! I can't wait to read part 2! Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnAncientAnAncientalmost 2 years ago

"which meant money wasn't an issue if we watched our P's and Q's"

Hmm... A common misunderstanding of the phrase "Mind your P's and Q's". The phrase was used by publicans to remind patrons to drink up, because it is almost closing time -- "P's and Q's" referred to pints and quarts of beer (pre-metric).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To hell with those that complain. If they don't like the story, they can go somewhere else. You can't please everyone. I've read all most all of your stores, and enjoined every one of them. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

CUNTS AND THEIR REVENGE FUCKS!!

CLUELESS CUCK MC WHO HAD NO BALLS

EVLoverEVLover7 months ago

Thanks for another story. It’s a great start and hopefully stays that way through the end.

Another take on “minding your p’s and q’s” comes from the printing world. In the good old days of manually typesetting, the printer had to return the type to the type case after the print run. One of the challenges is the letter on the type was upside down and backwards from what was printed on the page. It took a while for the brain to learn to properly recognize the letters. As such, most apprentices were admonished to “mind their p’s and q’s” when doing returning the type to the type case. As a practical matter, “minding your b’s and d’s” had similar recognition issues.

ArdieffArdieff6 months ago

Engaging story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Im so so grateful 2 stumble across ur work on this site(its big) before i started this story i quickly scanned ur list of stories looking 4 the romance link v pleased 2 c maybe half ur submissions were im sure many of those under mature n maybe some other links will also be v romantic cant help but admit im a hopeless idealistic(isnt that n hope the salient feature of-> romantic person deeply enjoy ur style approach content ive not read romance specifically but if fortunate u come across it in normal life media etc ive not had any in mine 4 more than half my lifetime now likely too late so looking forward to more of ur work will do so gradually dont want to binge- so v tempting though

sincere gratitude for keeping ur work free of foul n worse language n violence maybe im mistaken n just not encountered any yet not laying down expectations etc only expresz heartfelt gratitude respect

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Start of a wonderful series, from a master. Luke got shafted by the whore he married, and later Joann, with those beautiful kids, got shafted by one she didn't marry and paid a wicked price. Maybe they need each other, and Luke would be pleased to be called DADDY by two little cuties, and MY LOVING HUSBAND, from a lady that couldn't find love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories