A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My blouse was open, the lacy bra exposed, and he was unzipping my skirt. I felt the button open on my skirt before it dropped into a puddle at my feet, standing in panties, stockings, an open blouse and the scent of arousal permeating the air, he softly cupped my breasts. His hands moved to slide the blouse over my shoulders letting it drop with the skirt, as he unhooked my bra I shrugged my shoulders forward depositing the bra with the rest of my clothes.

Before I knew what was happening he had scooped me into his arms carrying me to the bed where he lay me down staring at my sixty four year old body. My breasts splayed slightly to the sides but there was still an ample mound with the tightest nipples I'd ever felt in my life, they were so hard they hurt. How I wanted his lips on them, sucking, lightly biting them, making them his, marking me as his territory, one reads and hears about these things nowadays, maybe I would experience it tonight. I needed to be his, to yield to his desires as I fulfilled my own.

He leaned down and kissed my sex through the tight silk panties, the bush pressing against the fabric puffing it out slightly, the gusset was wet, my vulva were engorged and wanting to be touched, thick, puffy, blood flowing through them in anticipation of what was to come, or should I say *cum*. He looked me in the eyes the entire time he disrobed, the jacket, shirt, shoes and finally the jeans slid down those long muscular legs.

Lying in our underwear we embraced, kissing like school kids making out under the bleachers, I felt his hand slide down my abdomen and his fingers slip under the elastic of my silk panties. Pushing downward he stopped at the thick patch of silky hair, toying with them, tugging slightly, then moving his hand downward further. As his finger rubbed over my love button I felt my body quiver and shake, I hadn't climaxed like this in years, yet here I was, humping my hips into his invading digit. He lowered further finding my very wet warm and needy entrance, pushing his finger in until his hand connected with my pelvis.

I was squirming, moving my hips in an attempt to get more of this ecstasy as I moaned into his mouth. As his finger moved in and out of me he added a second digit, then a third, it was at this point he found that oh so elusive spot to most men, my G spot, I pushed into his hand and yelled into the stillness of the room as I climaxed for the third time ... he hadn't even put his love missile inside me yet and I was already a mass of quivering flesh. Lifting up he moved down as he tugged my panties to the top of my thighs, the V of my womanhood was plainly visible now as he unhooked my stockings, rolling them down and taking them off. With my hose draped across the back of a chair he finished removing my sopping wet panties.

I motioned I wanted to remove his underwear, he knelt next to me as I worked at getting them off, clearing his appendage I was aghast at its size. Not massive, but certainly impressive, he was cut, the head looked as dark as a ripe plum, there were veins along the sides and the tube underneath looked as though it could shoot a rope sized stream of sperm into my hungry anxious cavity. With his briefs on the floor I leaned in to taste his manhood, liquid oozed from the tip, thick and glistening, I licked and tasted my new toy. I would find a way to swallow all his goodness before the next two days was over, right now, I needed his love muscle crammed between my legs bringing me to the brink of overload a fourth time.

I wanted him, no, I craved him, he knew it and yet he chose to tease. I begged and whimpered as he kissed my mouth, my eyes, the tip of my nose, my cheeks, working his way down the side of my neck toward my breasts. I quickly used my left hand to mold my breast into the form of a mound for him to kiss, the nipple was hard and distended, to my surprise he greedily sucked the nipple into his mouth, his tongue titillating as it rubbed across the underside of my breast. With a loud POP he let go of the left and turned his head for the right one, I had that one shaped and pointed directly at his mouth as he repeated what he'd done on the other formerly neglected orb.

He softly let that nipple slide from his mouth as he trailed his tongue between my breasts all the way down my tummy, stopping when he met my tiny jungle of soft silky pubic hair. I didn't have a lot, but what I had was thick, long and soft, he kissed along the edge and then pushed his face directly against my mons, smelling deeply, allowing a long deep groan to emit from his lips. As a girl I'd watched the bulls with the heifers on my father's estate, somehow, he sounded like one of them, ready to breed his heifer in heat. More liquid flowed into the soft delicate petals of my love nest, they were heavily coated with desire, I pushed up into his face hoping he would mount me, which in a fashion he did.

As he maneuvered between my legs I raised them in anticipation, hooking my hands behind the knees and pulling them to my body, his next move surprised and pleased me, he bent forward, put a hand on the inside of each thigh pushing outward and planted his face into the most intimate part of my body. With his hands pushing against my thighs I was openly displayed in every sense, I felt his breath upon my sex causing me to shudder with delight as his tongue extended forward and touched me. Working slowly from bottom softly licking and sucking the petals of my flower, stopping at the extended love bud at the top, without hesitation he sucked it into his mouth making me stiffen and scream with pure ecstasy.

I was pushing up into him as he continued, hips undulating, tummy shaking as wave after wave of delight flowed throughout my body, when I could take no more, I pushed him away. The Duke never liked licking me, I loved every second of what my young lover was doing, apparently a greying bush didn't turn him off in the least. He relaxed his hands and guided my legs to the side as he kissed the outer lips of the vulva and made little humming noises. I was lost in bliss when I felt him move upward, stopping as his rod touched my needy opening, looking into my eyes he spoke for the first time in minutes.

"Ava, that is some of the sweetest tasting nectar to ever touch my lips, but now I think you want something else. Tell me what you would like Ava, be explicit."

In the most sultry voice I could imagine I looked into his eyes, "I want you to impale me, to use me, to make me feel like a complete woman again, to go hard or soft, fast or slow, whatever you like, I've had more orgasms tonight than the last ten years the Duke was alive. What I want is to be filled with every ounce of baby juice your balls can make, I want you to take me as often as you want ... for the next two days."

"Ava, take ahold of me, then put me inside. I'll take it from there."

I reached between us grabbing his massive pole, rubbing it up and down my delicate petals and then pulling him into my body, once inside he stopped, he was looking into my eyes as if to ask if I was okay. In answer I put my hands on his butt cheeks and pulled him in until the forests of our pubic hairs meshed. He smiled, lowering himself as he began a rhythm toward the promised land, it had been a long time for me, but I was soon in tune and pushing up to meet his downward stroke. We continued in missionary for a while, he flipped me over and took me doggy, then onto my back again this time with my heels on his shoulders. I'd never had it like this before and loved how deep he was penetrating.

As we reached the crescendo I felt him swell, which took me closer to climax, as he began to spew hot creamy baby batter inside me my body began to shake and convulse, I tried to breathe and couldn't, my mouth was wide open to scream but nothing came out. As he let my legs drop I pushed into him as tight as possible, my nether region wanted to swallow every bit of him as spurt after spurt washed the inside of me, painting and marking my vagina as his. We lay next to one another catching our breath, him petting my head and softly stroking my hair, I had apparently drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew there was a massive meatpole making love to me as a wake up.

For the next two days we did little more than eat occasionally and screw constantly. I was sore and swollen I was also determined to take every bit of my young lover that he had to offer. I did indeed taste and swallow his love juice, not once but three times during our sexcapade. I believe Sunday morning was an eye opener for him, I had cleaned and lubed my rosebud well, straddling him I then slathered him with lube, rose up, placed him at the entrance of my backdoor and slowly lowered myself until our bodies met.

I had never heard such a guttural groan before in the bedroom, it only helped to charge my batteries, I rode until I was simply too tired to continue, he grabbed my hips, held them in place and slammed into me from below until we both yelled out. It had been years since I'd had an anal climax, it was his first, I was well pleased with myself as we showered, dressed and made our way to the lobby where I met my chauffeur and he went to his truck. We'd exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses vowing to contact one another again, my weekend in Chicago to see the opera had taken a turn I rather loved. No, I didn't see the opera, then again, I didn't care, a strong young man had ridden my ass into the mattress instead.

Back to the present.

I looked over at Joann as she laid the papers onto her lap, her face was flushed, she was breathing rapidly as I asked her how she liked it.

"Wow. Are you sure they'll let you publish that, I'm hot and bothered just reading this chapter. Did you really make love to this older woman or is this bullshit, stuff you made up?"

"I'm sure I'll have to edit it before publishing, then again, that's what drafts are for. Is it a real story? Absolutely. In fact, we got together three more times before her body yielded to the ravishes of cancer, me in Scotland twice and the two of us in New Your once. She always made me let her pay for the flights and everything else, she was truly a magnificent woman."

Joann looked at me, studying my face, "Do you think you'll ever find another woman like her?"

"I'm sure they're out there and truly hope I do I don't want to grow old by myself and if I'm lucky enough I'd like to be a dad. Whoever and wherever she is, she will be an unusual girl."

Jo looked at me with her head cocked to the side like a puppy, "What was it that made her so different? I mean poontang is poontang isn't it?"

I smiled, "It is, and it isn't. The best way for me to describe it is that she never wanted to be in control, even when she would initiate sex, as soon as we were started, she turned it all over to me. She never worried if I would hurt her or take things too far, she trusted me to take her to the land of orgasms and I did my best to oblige. In her mid- sixties she was a vixen in bed, I can only imagine what she was like in her thirties. No wonder the Duke died of a heart attack ... in the sack."

I stood as she did, walking her to the door where she stopped and spun to face me. Reaching up she looped her arms around my neck and planted a barn burner of a kiss on my hungry lips. She smiled and gave me that *I'm so embarrassed* look as she spoke.

"Geez Luke, that chapter was hot, good thing I live close by, I need to change my wet panties. Goodnight, dream about me if you're brave enough."

I was brave enough to do more than dream of her, I was brave enough to tug on my pole in the shower until it erupted like a fire hose. There was cum on the wall, cum on the floor, cum on me, thankfully the shower head is removeable which helped me clean the mess. I watched her car go down the road the next morning on the way to her new job, we didn't have contact until Thursday when she stopped in mid-afternoon, looking peeved and sad at the same time. When I inquired, she broke down balling, "I quit my job today."

Staring at her from the couch I gave her the *why did you do that* look as she continued.

"All week he's had his hands on my ass or rubbing up against me with his obviously hard dick, today he told me to stop into his office before I went to lunch. I stopped in the doorway and knocked on the frame, he yelled come in and shut the door. I told him I was comfortable where I was, which caused him to stand and walk to me. In a low tone he told me he knew I was a jailbird still on probation and if I didn't start putting out he'd call my PO."

"My God Jo, what did you do?"

"I moved backward into the hall and said loud enough the entire office could hear, *No I will not fuck you, I don't care if you threaten to call my parole officer, I quit*, then I marched out of that place. I don't know what to do, I need a job or the PO will be on my back constantly. They could even take my girls."

Me being one of those guys who is always trying to fix things and people who aren't broken I had but one suggestion.

"You could sit next to me and let me hold you, once you're done crying, we'll figure something out."

The look she gave me was as if to say, *you horses ass, not everything can be cured with a hug*, then plopped on the couch next to me and fell into my arms sobbing. I offered her Kleenex and remained silent until she had regained composure.

As she cried my mind was in overload mode, I needed to help her in some way without her thinking it was charity, an idea suddenly dawned on me.

"Joann, I have an idea, please hear me out completely before interrupting or answering." She nodded. "I know there's an entirely different dynamic with a black girl and white man as opposed to a black guy and white woman, so I'm trying to be careful with my words. I have no desire to own you, control you, or tell you what you can or can't do. As far as I'm concerned we're two ordinary people who want the same things out of life, the only difference being skin color. Are you with me so far?"

She looked a bit uneasy but nodded. "With all that in mind, and please, think positively, not negatively."

Another nod of affirmation. "I'm in need of two different things at present, first I need a housekeeper, not a maid or servant, someone to help me maintain the house, maybe cook some meals and even help me with writing ideas. The second is I need an illustrator for my book covers and advert's. You being in graphic arts I thought of you immediately, I'll pay you well, you'll satisfy the PO, you live close enough to walk here, you'll also get to see the girls to and from school. Your thoughts?"

She stared at the floor awhile, then the far wall, then at me as if searching for something hidden before she spoke.

"Luke, I want to believe you, sincerely I do. My heart says you're a good man and you aren't looking to take advantage of my situation, but my head says you're screwing with me, that the end goal is to get in my panties and once that's done you'll dump me like a hot potato. Do you really see us as ordinary people with a different color skin, or is that something you read somewhere and thought it would fit in somewhere along the way?"

I wanted to be hurt, but I knew she had raised pertinent issues, I put pride on the back burner and addressed her the best I could.

"Yes, I believe that, it is something I read years ago but hadn't thought about until you just asked. Does that make it wrong though, that I remembered and expressed the truth of what I think? In my eyes we are everyday people who want love, happiness, harmony, kids in the yard, a roof over our heads, food in our tummies, reliable transportation and last but probably most important ... someone to hold and share your love with at the end of the day. Someone to always hold hands with and be happy to see, I could care less what color your skin is or where you were raised, you are my equivalent of Va Va Voom, you make my liver quiver and I want to be with you until we die."

"Listen white boy, I'm sorry, I mean Luke. I want to throw myself in your arms, to have you hold me all day, to kiss you passionately and everything else that married people do, but this scares the shit out of me. Can I have a few days to consider this? Oh, mom is going home for the weekend, I was wondering if you could take the girls and me grocery shopping with you Saturday morning?"

"Take your time Jo, within reason, if you could let me know by Monday I would greatly appreciate it. As for Saturday, it's a date, pick you and the girls up at nine. Perhaps we can do lunch after we bring the groceries home."

We both rose at the same time, standing a foot apart, I wanted to hold and kiss her so badly but knew better than to be aggressive. She put her right hand on my left cheek, leaned in kissing me softly and whispered, "You're a good man Luke, never let that die."

Friday morning I watched her car go down the road shortly after she'd walked the girls to the bus. I thought she might have stopped in for a cup of coffee but no luck. A half hour after Jo's car had gone down the road, I heard a knock at the screen then Sydney yelling my name. I shouted her back to my office and offered a chair, she looked around at the rewards on my walls and shelves as she smiled.

"Who would ever think some guy in his thirties would write romance novels, by the way, I've read a couple since you told Jo. I gotta say they stoke the fires within. Now, down to business. Tell me what you told Joann about a job, what she was saying didn't make sense to me."

I went through the entire job offer scenario without revealing how much I cared about her daughter. She nodded and asked little questions as I talked, nothing significant, simply getting things clear in her mind. When I finished she looked at me and asked directly.

"Are you honestly going to pay her a good wage? You know if this works out, I can go home to Mississippi and be with the rest of my family. It sounds good but like I told you before, I aint never had very good dealings with white folk."

"Joann's going to think about it over the weekend and let me know by Monday. Why don't you do the same. One question though. Have I given you reason to not trust me because of my skin color? Because if I haven't, then aren't you treating me like you were treated because of skin color?"

"Good point Luke, good point. I'll think about it over the weekend. The girls are so excited about grocery shopping with you, I heard them plotting about how they could get you to buy them a candy bar. They sure love you Luke, and I think Jo is falling for you as well. Have a good weekend."

I picked them up at nine with the Galaxie, those girls love that car and to my amazement Jo slid into the center of the seat tight against me.

"I know I sat here before, but I always wanted to ride in an old car so I could sit next to the guy like you see in old movies, I think it's hot."

With a soft kiss and giggles from the girls we headed to Publix. We used separate carts, the girls being five and seven were asking could they have this or that throughout most of the store, it pleased me that she answered calmly and with authority, not getting upset or throwing up her hands and giving up. As we neared the check outs I stopped and took her hand, she quickly looked around almost afraid.

"It's okay that I hold your hand. Did the jerk pay you for your time there?" Shaking her head she looked at her basket as if studying it. "Joann, look at me. I'm going to cover your groceries, don't give me that look or any of your crap, let me do this." I then slipped a hundred dollar bill into her hand.

Very softly she said, "I want to kiss you right now but I don't think it would go over too good. Can I kiss you in the car?"