A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were finishing lunch and clearing dishes Karen asked Jo if she'd take her to the apartment for more clothes and so she could get her car for work the next day. When Jo reminded Karen that her mom had her car Ted piped up saying he could give her a ride, at the same time wondering what was going on. I gave him the short version and that she was afraid Andrew would be there to harass her. Taking my elbow he pulled me aside.

"Listen, I really like this girl. If it was up to me, I'd marry her next week. Let me take her and if that asshole is there, I'll put him in the ground."

"No Ted, that's exactly what you CANNOT do. If you hurt him, you go back to jail. Be there for her but don't let that punk goad you into a confrontation, if anything, have her call the cops."

"You know I don't like cops Luke."

"Yeah, well you better get used to them because one of our closest friends is a cop, she and her husband. She's not gonna ride with you without a helmet, mine is in the garage, after she gets clothes and her car follow her back here to make sure dipshit doesn't follow."

His long brown hair was in a braid and hung down his back as they saddled up. He told her to put an arm around his waist and grab his braid with the other. What a sight, his tall statue of a body shielding her more feminine frame from the wind, a smile on her face from ear to ear. When they returned I ask if all went well.

Karen spoke first, "Yes, Andrew was there, when Ted got off the bike and started walking me to the door he got out of his car. Ted opened my apartment door and pushed me inside while he went to address Andrew."

Ted took over the conversation, "Soon as I saw him, I thought to myself, I know this fuuu, this guy, he used to buy drugs from us. When I was within ten feet of him, he stopped and put his hands out like he wanted me to stop as well. I walked right up to that little piece of crap, he was stutterin and stammerin like a little kid. Sayin he didn't want no trouble and if he knew Karen was datin me he'd have left her alone."

Karen butted in, "When I walked out with my bag and headed to my car I wasn't sure what was going on, I did know that Andrew was near to shitting himself though. What did you say to him Ted?"

"I told him you were my girl and if I found out he was botherin or even contacted you I'd tell the brutha's in my old gang he was hittin on my woman, and if that happened he'd be gettin a visit from them. One he might not walk away from. He won't be a problem."

Karen looked at him, "I'm your girl? When did that happen and why aren't I aware of it?"

Ted looked perplexed, "Well hell yeah you're my girl. Didn't we just have a great afternoon laughin and gettin to know each other? We can get to the huggin and kissin stuff soon enough, right now I just wanna get to know you. That be okay?"

Karen looked at Joann who smiled and nodded as Karen spoke, "I guess I'm your girl then, as long as we have this understanding that we'll get to know each other better before it goes any further. One thing though, if I'm your girl you ARE going to kiss me, it isn't an option. At least goodnight."

**********

In part three Joann begins working with Luke, Ted and Karen become seriously involved, Luke and Joann make a lifelong commitment to one another.