A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Karen & Luke move in together, Jo & Luke become intimate.
11.9k words
4.77
31.4k
49

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

I recently received an e-mail saying I was a racist bigot because anytime I write about interracial romance it's always been a black girl with a white guy. I have to wonder, do they send similar e-mails shouting racism to the plethora of black cock white wife authors? Nah, I didn't think so either, at any rate, hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of the story as it progresses. I know there will be a part four, not sure about five just yet.

Happy Holidays!

*

It was late afternoon when things began to wind down, Joann needed to get the girls home, bathed and into bed for school the next day. She told me she'd come back after the girls were down, Karen said she wanted a bath and some time to herself so all would work out. Ted and Karen stood next to his bike for what seemed hours, in reality, it was less than fifteen minutes ending with him taking her into his big arms, lifting her to tip toes and kissing her goodnight, several times. As he drove away, I noticed there was a renewed bounce in Karen's steps as she approached her car. Turning, she waved, threw me a kiss and departed. While waiting for Jo I got a one sentence text from Ted.

*She's wonderful man, thanks for hookin us up, I owe you big.*

It was a pleasant enough day that I'd left the house open, about seven thirty I heard a faint knock, the screen door opened and Jo's soft voice calling, "Hello the house". I yelled, *come on in* from the family room as she made her way to me. I was in my easy chair and thought she'd probably sit in the one next to me, to my pleasant surprise she plopped herself directly onto my lap, arms around my neck, lips planted firmly on mine. I felt her delicate tongue glide across my lips and eagerly opened mine, allowing her tongue to find mine as we softly Frenched. She tasted sweet, like a combination of lip gloss and some sort of fruitiness. Whatever it was, I liked it.

"Karen really likes Ted. When we were taking dishes into the kitchen, she told me her panties were damp, something she said hadn't happened in a long time. If he's smart, he'll let her set the pace, once she decides he's the one she'll give herself to him completely. I'd love to be a fly on the wall the first time they rip it up."

It was my turn to speak, "I need some things clarified, what about us Joann? I found out last night that I'm your interest, that you're going to be working with me and that my new name is *sweet cheeks*. That's a lot to take in considering we hadn't actually discussed any of that at length. I'm not upset Jo, just ignorant of all the facts, why don't you fill me in."

Her immediate answer was to place her lips back on mine, kissing me deep and longingly, she broke, looked into my eyes and started another kiss. As we kissed, she moved her hand to mine, put it on her breast and moaned while she pushed against it. I began to caress and squeeze when she stopped me with her hand, pulled back and whispered.

"Don't play, just touch. I don't have much but what I have is yours if you want it. I know I've been presumptuous in my behavior and answers to other people's questions, I feel so safe and comfortable with you, like we were on the same page, and that you like me as much as I like you. No man has ever made me feel like you do, and I just sort of blurted things out. Karen may have damp panties but mine have been soaked every time we're together, they stuck to my skin last night when I took them off, that's how much you affect me when we're together."

I looked into her eyes, "Jo you don't need to have me touch you or say these things, I'm happy to let things go along slowly."

"Yes Luke, yes I do need to say them. You're a sweet man, a gentle man, a caring and patient man, but if I wait for you to make a move, I'll be a dried up old spinster. I've already wasted too many years and I don't plan to waste any more, especially with you. We're going to be together and I'm not willing to wait a long time for intimacy, I want you as my lover, .... Luke, I want you as the father to my girls and to our children. I want to be a mommy again, a mommy to our babies just as much as I am to Trina and Tracy."

I wiped a tear away from her eye as she continued, "I've never felt this safe and loved before, yes, I know I had the girls with him, but it wasn't anything like this is. I like having your hand on my breast and I'm looking forward to us making love, just not yet, I want it to be special, not rushed. When I come to work tomorrow, I'll be Joann your assistant, not your sex toy, not your maid, not someone you can feel and grind against anytime you have the urge. When we're married that will change, but not right now."

I pulled back, "Married? We're getting married? When was I supposed to find out?"

"You just did knucklehead. Of course we're getting married. The girls are old enough to understand, what sort of example would that be for them if we're having babies and not married?" She got a very serious look on her face. "Luke, I don't want to be without you in my world. Can we at least try?"

"Nah, let's not try. Let's do. May I now caress and kiss those lovely tits of yours? My hand feels like it's burning."

She answered by sitting up, pulling her shirt over her head, unclipping her bra, chucking it on the floor and feeding me a hard distended nipple. Most nipples I've seen or sucked have been anywhere from a quarter to a half inch in length, these felt longer than any I'd ever sucked before. I loved the long nipple between my lips and twirled my tongue around it, then sucked hard as I softly bit down, she groaned and pushed her chest into me. Moving so she straddled me she was alternating nipples in my mouth, at the same time her hips began to rock ever so gently, not tight against my groin, simply rocking back and forth as though they had a mind of their own.

I felt brave and put my hand between us cupping her sex, she gasped loudly, put her hand on mine withdrawing it, turning it over and pushing it between us with the back of my hand grazing against her jeans. Every fourth or fifth rock she would push gently against the back of my hand and moan softly. When she did that her other hand on the back of my head would pull me tighter to her breast momentarily. She gently pulled back looking at me, both hands immediately went to her breasts playing gently.

"Luke, we have to stop, please. My resistance is wearing thin and I promised myself I wasn't going to just spread my legs the next time I fell for somebody. Please don't be disappointed or upset with me."

Remembering the words she'd said about Ted letting Karen set the pace I realized it applied to me as well. Sure, I knew of no less than twenty women who'd fuck me in a heartbeat, but that wasn't what I wanted any longer. This was my second chance, my second Betty so to speak, I was determined not to mess it up before it had barely begun, no, I'd wait, I'd let her reach the point where she was mine because she wanted to be and not because I pushed her into it.

Between kisses and caresses, I reached down to retrieve her bra, slid it over her arms and clasp it as she adjusted the front. I gave each of the girls a last squeeze and kissed each nipple through the cloth. She in turn kissed the top of my head, lifted my face toward hers and gave me a long sensual kiss as she slid off my lap. With her shirt back on we kissed at the door, she smiled and told me she'd see me at eight.

Monday morning I watched her walking the girls to the bus stop at 7:45, she walked through the back door at 7:55, a big smile on her face as she walked to me. With her arms around my neck she kissed me like a sex starved virgin, pushed back, smiled and said.

"That's your good morning kiss, and it'll be the last until lunch, we have work to do sweet cheeks."

There it was again, sweet cheeks. Just how did I come to acquire this name? I showed her which bedroom would be her office and had her make a list of what office furniture she wanted while I went to clean the kitchen, have I mentioned I hate clutter. Just as I was walking down the hall she was leaving the room with her list, I perused it and felt like everything she'd listed was what I basically expected, being a chilly late fall morning I threw on a flannel shirt, she already had on a fleece jacket as we headed to the office supply place.

One has to wonder at times where they get the people that are hired for these office supply jobs. Some of them wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, by the time we'd worked our way through two *sales associates* the store manager intervened. That gal was sharp and knew the products of the store, had it not been for her intervention I'd have gone to the competitor down the street, something I didn't want to do since I bought all of my expendable office items through this store. It had been nearly two hours since we'd begun our quest when she rung up our total, after dropping just shy of two grand we decided to have a mid-morning coffee. They wouldn't be delivering the items until after lunch, a coffee break would fit in well.

She knew of a donut/coffee shop called Mr. D's in a part of town I hadn't spent much time in, it simply wasn't where I shopped or ate. I ordered a large black coffee and two cakes donuts, she ordered a triple super duper extra caffeine frappe crappy frothy some sort of contraption and a croissant, how she remembered all that stuff was beyond me. While we killed time we discussed some ideas we had, my main focus was not only finishing the latest novel but also looking at ways to begin marketing some of the older best sellers to a new set of readers. Every week I was receiving questions asking where they might find this or that edition.

Her short range goal was to get her office set up, take a look at the old art work and then begin to sort things from there. We figured it would take us the afternoon to get her office ready and it did. She'd given me a sweet kiss at lunch and told me that would have to last until days end, while we worked on setting up her work space she talked about how Karen had opened up some the night before, talking about how much she liked Ted but that she'd never dated a white guy before, wondering what it was like. Joann then conveyed their conversation before bed.

"Well I'll tell you what it's like from my perspective Karen. I've dated several white guys along with some black guys recently and I gotta tell you, I prefer the white guys. The one's I've dated are more attentive, they're respectful, they're kind and most of them don't give a shit what color your skin is, they're looking for someone to love them as they are. Now don't get me wrong, there are black guys like that too, they just seem harder to find, and I'm not saying all white guys are as I described because they aren't."

She stared at me a few minutes before she replied, "Okay Joann, but aren't you concerned with the backlash you'll get from the black community? I mean, some folks can be awfully bitter and vindictive, especially if it's an all black event."

"You just hit the nail on the head Karen, have you noticed that most of the big name black athletes have white wives, why is that alright but me being in love with Luke isn't? Or you going out with Ted? It's a double standard and its bullshit, you've no doubt heard the phrase *once you go black you'll never go back*, well in my case it was once I left black I'll never go back. Nope, I like my sweet caring Luke and if you're smart, you'll give Ted a chance."

Joann then directed her conversation away from what they'd talked about and back to us.

"I'm not sure how she took all of that Luke, but I tried, and I know there are sweet black boys out there, but they haven't crossed my threshold yet. I don't want it to sound like a put down on black boys but some of this racial stuff is so far out of the realm anymore, and quite frankly, I don't have the time to deal with it. I have a man I'm growing to love more and more each day, that would be you Luke, and I'm not going to foul it up over what color our skin is. Am I making sense?"

I simply nodded, I felt it was better to keep my mouth shut and not interject any of what I may have to say into the conversation. At three thirty she left to meet the girls at their bus stop, they came in with her for a cookie and some milk before going home with mom. I asked if I'd see her that night, she responded probably not, she wanted to spend time with Karen and help her settle this stuff in her head once and for all. Andrew needed to be in her past permanently. At the door she told the girls to go ahead and she'd be right with them, having done so she reached her long smooth arms around my neck and pushed her body tight to mine. I instantly began to grow if you get my meaning, which she felt against her pelvis.

After three steamy kisses she stood back, smiled and stated, "I was hoping that would happen, it's nice to know you want me as much as I want you. Dream about me sweet cheeks, I'll see you at eight tomorrow morning."

About eight fifteen that might my phone pinged with a text from Jo.

Joann: Hi sweet cheeks, what are you up to?

Me: Not much, going through the list of requests for older novels, I'm trying to decide which to release a second time. And you? How's the talk with Karen going?

Joann: Much better than I anticipated, she's very receptive to at least getting to know Ted. In fact she's in her room on the phone with him now. From what I've overheard I think they're going out Wednesday night.

Me: Great news. What are you going to do when your mom returns? How will you handle the sleeping arrangement?

Joann: Oh, she's ready to go back to her apartment. I think Ted is gonna stay with her the first night just in case Andrew didn't get the message. She's going to move her stuff after work Wednesday and Ted will pick her up at the apartment to go out for a meal.

Me: Wow, this might be what Ted has needed for some time, I sure hope it works for them.

Joann: Me to, hey lover boy I need to get the girls into bed. See you in the morning.

She was ready to go the following morning, I showed her which novels I wanted to re-market and she got busy coming up with ideas for new covers. I'd called Harvey Harrelsen early that morning and told him of my idea, he thought it was the thing to do, when I told him about me hiring Joann he was even more enthused. Seems the old art teacher was tired of designing book covers for the printing business, he wondered if I thought Jo would want to tackle some of it. I was sure she would but told him I'd call back.

Our day began with another mini-makeout session, some kissing, a few pelvic grinds and pats on her sumptuous ass. She told me she missed our time together the night before and she'd have to give me a few extra kisses at lunch. When I told her about Harvey's situation she squealed like one of her girls, she was excited and asked if I'd told him yes.

"Nope, I didn't. I thought it would be better if you called and got to know him, as well as him getting to know you. He's a very likeable old guy and really knows the business, hear what he has to say and then bounce some ideas off him. This will be good for you Jo it will be a stepping stone."

She spent the better part of the morning calling back and forth with Harvey, by mid-day it was as though they'd been lifelong friends. She'd conveyed several ideas his way and he some to her as well, she was excited when we sat down for a sandwich at lunch time. She was washing the few lunch plates when I stood behind and encircled her waist overlapping my arms, it surprised me when she moved my hands up to her breasts without drying hers. Holding them tight to her chest she then continued with the dishes.

Leaning her head back and to the side for a kiss she said softly, "If you're going to hug me Luke, do it right. You're so gentle, I've always been grabbed before, never simply caressed, I love this feeling. Feel free to do this anytime you'd like if we're alone."

I softly molded them, pulling outward gently until I reached the nipples which I pinched lightly, when I did so I felt her body shiver. As I moved a hand downward toward the front of her skirt she tensed.

"Not yet baby, I'm not ready for that, when I am, you'll know without a doubt. Am I being a tease?"

"You aren't being a tease, as long as I know what the rules are I'm okay. I love what you've let me do, I'll wait for the rest as long as I know we're in this long term."

She spun facing me, wet hands draped across my shoulders, tears in her eyes as she kissed me.

"Yes baby, I'm long term. I dream of the day I'm Mrs. Luke Cantrell walking around with our baby growing in my belly. I love you Luke, like no one I've ever known before and I want to be yours in every way, I just need a little more time before I give myself to you. And when I do Luke, you'll have me in every way you possibly want me, I'll never deny you as long as you don't hurt me. Which sounds silly, I can't fathom a situation where you would purposely hurt me."

With my hands on her butt I pulled her to me, she pushed her mound into me ever so slightly before moving back. Kissing me again she said we needed to get back to work before we ended up in bed. For the next two days that became our routine, some kissing in the morning, maybe a caress or two, work followed by lunch, a bit more fooling around, more work and then it was time for her to meet the girls at their bus stop. Sydney returned early enough to formally meet Karen before she moved back to her place. Ted did indeed not only take her out to a nice restaurant and a movie, he stayed the night sleeping on her couch.

As he fired up his bike and was leaving in the morning he noticed Andrews car at the edge of the lot, riding toward him Andrew began to pull away, as he did Ted made his hand to look like a gun and dropped his thumb as Andrew drove by. Ted returned that night and the next three, Andrew didn't make another appearance, he'd apparently gotten the picture. Karen and Joann became close friends confiding in one another as time went by. After several weeks Karen was telling Joann that she was ready to make love with Ted but was still apprehensive about it. Jo suggested she stop by my house about seven, she'd be there waiting, they could talk without little ears around.

Joann walked in about fifteen minutes before Karen arrived, we were ensconced in my easy chair making out when Karen walked into the kitchen, I was just pulling my hand out of her blouse as Karen rounded the corner. She instantly spun on her heels standing with her back to us, Joann laughed and told her to sit.

Karen spoke, "Were you expecting me later? You seemed pretty involved there."

Joann answered, "No, we were just necking a little while we waited."

Karen laughed, "Necking hell, I saw his hand in your blouse, that aint necking, that's making out."

Jo motioned for Karen to talk, "I'm a little confused as to what I should do Jo. I want to make love with him, but I don't want him to think I'm a slut, we've only been going out just shy of two months. Am I rushing things?"

Jo answered her question with a question, "I have one question for you Karen, has he given you any indication that he thinks you're easy or a slut? No! Okay then, I don't see the problem, if you're ready let him know, I've got a feeling he'll take it from there."

Karen looked at me as if to ask what I thought.

"I have to say Karen, I've never known him to be head over heels about any girl other than Cindy Williams in our junior year of high school. He loves your skinny little butt, not meaning to be vulgar, but he told me he'd drink a glass of your pee just to see where it came from."

Joann was roaring with laughter, once she caught her breath she blurted out, "Sounds like love to me!"

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers