A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently turned her head sideways for a kiss and then smelled her hair, I loved her shampoo whatever it was, it reminded me of my grandfather's apple orchard in spring. With my left hand back on her breast I lowered my right to her tummy and pulled her tight to my body, staring at me in the mirror she smiled and blew me a kiss. Using her fingers to inch her skirt upward until her protruding mound was visible, she lowered my hand over the top of her panties directly onto her sex, as I cupped her it induced a sultry sounding *yeeesss*.

Holding her skirt up with the left hand she pulled out the elastic at the top of her panties with the right and whispered, *inside* looking into my eyes with lust. Moving my hand off her sex and inside her panties made her shudder and my cock surge, I was so hard I could feel my heartbeat through it. With her right hand she unzipped and opened the button to her skirt, moving my hand from her panties, letting the skirt drop and immediately putting my hand back inside her boy shorts. They barely covered what little bush she had, I stopped as my hand covered the pubic hair and relished at the extent her mound protruded, if I've a fetish or weakness when it comes to sex it would be a slightly protruding mons. I love the feel of that mound against the palm of my hand.

Having very little pubic hair naturally only made it feel bigger, with the palm of my hand against it I let the middle finger glide across her clit, dipping softly into her loving petals of lust. Wet, so wet, like the feeling of your tongue gliding across your lips when you salivate, soft, slick, warm and thick. It seemed like her pussy was on fire as she began to slowly undulate against my intruding finger, it was sliding back and forth the length of her vulva, my finger was becoming covered with the thick sticky effects of arousal. With it sliding back and forth along the thick blood engorged vulva her clit was also being stimulated, so much so that her breathing became erratic and her hips bucked as she climaxed. My fingers were coated with girl cum.

I withdrew my hand and smelled my fingers, God I love the smell of a pussy ready to be fucked, or at least played with. I then let her smell, she in turn took two fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean, I found myself thinking, *what an erotic little vixen*, no girl had ever done that before. I whispered in her ear.

"You're a naughty little tramp."

She whispered back, "I'll be your naughty little tramp anytime you'd like. My God Luke, I've never been loved like this."

Hooking my thumbs in the waistband I pulled her panties down and off, tossing them to the side. She quickly took my hands and turned me to face her as we were sideways to the mirror, with arms around my neck she pressed her lips and her body tight to mine. Ending the kiss, she turned her head to the side and told me to look. There we stood, two different skin tones tightly embraced, the look of love and lust in both our eyes as she spoke.

"Look at us Luke, different colors but the oneness of our love is overwhelming. I love you Luke, in a way I've never known before, I want to be your wife and have your babies growing in my tummy. I want you so bad, but we can't just yet, we can have fun though, now stand back so I can undress you the same way you did me."

After helping pull my polo over my head and off she stood just slightly to my right and behind pushing her breasts into my arm as she played with my chest. As her fingers maneuvered through the soft jungle growing on my upper body she would glance over a nipple and tweak it. This was all so new to me, I had always been the one to strip them, to tease, to touch and feel, to induce an orgasm before actually getting to the sex, now it was my turn. Moving in front of me she unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my jeans then stood by my side again, only now she was grinding her pussy into my hip as well as pushing those luscious tits into my arm.

Opening the front of my jeans she slid her hand into my underwear reaching for my dick, judging by the look on her face she found it sooner than she'd anticipated. I was fully erect standing proud as her fingers touched me, she flinched, then smiled and wrapped her fingers around the head. Pulling out my underwear she peered inside, I could hear her talking softly as if to herself.

"Cut and what feels like the perfect size, I picked the right one this time." I turned my head as she puckered up for a kiss and then spoke to me softly. "I've never had one cut before, I sure like what I'm seeing and feeling though. The extra skin always felt weird to me, this will be a new experience, why does the head look so purple?"

"The same reason I'm having trouble breathing, half the blood in my body is in the head of my dick just thinking of getting between your legs."

I realize it's only supposed to happen with women, I've been told you can have your man card revoked for admitting such a thing, but this woman made me swoon. She pushed the jeans off my hips watching as they fell to the floor, pulling my underwear outward and then down she stopped just below my scrotum and grabbed my dick. Slowly stroking up and down, giggling as precum formed on the tip, and I don't mean a few drops either. Using that she began to masturbate me, adding any new precum to ease the sliding of her hand.

"Joann, honey, if you keep this up, I'll cum."

"Then cum for me baby, I want to see you shoot that baby juice, let's get the first one out of the way."

Let's get the first one out of the way? She said we weren't going to screw, I wonder what she has in mind? At that point I didn't care, I could feel my balls churning and so could she.

"Getting bigger, mmm, my lover boy. Show mama what you have, spray it all over, hardwood floors are easy to clean."

I arched my back and attempted to thrust my cock into her hand as I felt the molten lava rise, I hadn't had a cum of this magnitude in ages and I was more than ready to let loose. With a loud groan and twitching hips, I shot a stream of cum at least two feet into the air in a trajectory three feet to the front. She continued to stroke as I continued to spit more yet shorter streams in front of us, all the while she was cooing, making little purring noises, saying *oh my* and *oh yes* as I dribbled to nothing and my dick became semisoft.

The solid white cum on her dark hand looked like frosting and damned if that little hussy didn't lick it off, smacking her lips and smiling the entire time. My knees felt weak and wobbly as she guided me to the bed, we lay in each other's arms as we recovered, whispering our love for the other and where had the other been all our lives. Betty had been my first love, Joann was my soulmate and we both knew it. We'd been playing at this for almost forty five minutes when she pulled the covers over us, naked as the day we were born.

Our nap didn't last long, I woke first and moved down between her legs as she slept, with my mouth on her pussy, my tongue on her clit and a finger in her pussy she was slightly writhing as she woke. She tried to push me away saying that I didn't have to do that. I looked up at her, moved back and told her emphatically.

"I don't have to do anything Joann, I do this because I like it. I love your aroma, the feel of your sex against my lips, the soft warm wetness of your pussy, your thighs against my ears, I love everything about you Jo, certainly you must know that by now."

She pushed her hips up into my face, her pussy a fraction of an inch from my lips and watched as I licked her. Her hands would tumble through my hair, then grab my wrists, then grasp the sheets, a few times I watched as she tightly squeezed her breasts and pinched the nipples harder than I ever would have. Her head flopped side to side as she moaned and whimpered, saying a litany of phrases like, *yes baby*, *so good*, *oh that tongue of yours*, words that spurred me on in my quest to take her over the moon in orgasm.

She was breathing hard and fast, making throaty noises, hips rocking up and down, I knew she was on the verge when her breathing stopped, her body tightened and she let go a loud aaaahhhh while she pushed into my face with her hands on the back of my head holding me tight to her body. I continued to assault her love bud with my tongue listening as she went through wave after wave of climax, finally saying loudly, *no more, I can't take it*.

I moved my mouth so my stiff tongue was where she could rub against it with her clit as she wished, she would touch it, shudder, relax and then touch it again until she finally squeezed my head with her thighs and pushed my head down away from her soaked and sated pussy. With her legs flopped wide open I lay my head on her thigh looking up at her face as she seemed to doze off. Her beauty had at one time enticed me, now it had captivated my very being, I knew without a doubt I could not live without her and the girls.

I allowed my mind to wander, *the girls*, would they accept me as a daddy, or would they reject me? They'd done nothing but love me to this point and had given me no reason to think otherwise, having been rejected before I dreaded the thought of that ever happening again. Fear has a way of stealing your joy, I determined to put those thoughts out of my mind. I got out of bed without waking her, cleaned up my mess on the floor, softly washed her nether area with a warm cloth, then myself before sliding in next to her and pulling the covers up. I could see a sliver of light peeking around the curtains as I woke with a soft gentle hand stroking my cock. The smell of her hair brought me out of my funk and drew her in for a kiss.

She talked so softly yet with conviction, "Go take a pee, then come back to bed with a warm washcloth."

Climbing back in bed she took the washcloth and cleaned the nights residue from me, feeling her breath on my dick made me look down at her as she kissed the tip of my quickly hardening cock. Moving up so she could lay in my arms she told me she was going to give me a blow job to start my day. When I tried to protest she looked at me sternly.

"You told me you liked licking my pussy, well I want to suck your dick so don't deny me. Lay there and take it like man and when you're ready to cum just do it, I know how to swallow. Be a good boy and lay back, I want to make you feel good."

She licked the precum off the tip of my cock and slid her lips over the head, stopping to twirl her tongue across the bottom, the most sensitive part. It wasn't long before she had over half of my seven inches in her mouth making me feel oh so good, I loved the fact that she wasn't using her hands other than the one to hold my cock at the base while she softly toyed with my balls in her other hand. There's just nothing like having tender fingers caressing your balls while your dick is in your lovers mouth being sucked dry, I watched as her lips pursed outward on both the up and down stroke, her cheeks caving in as she sucked going upward.

As my nut sack began to tighten her entire hand encircled my scrotum I heard her going *mmmhmm, mmmhmm, mmmhmm* with a mouth full of cock. Pulling off she made one quick statement before sucking me into her mouth once again. "Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth." Another five or six bobs of her head and my world went multicolored, my legs stiffened and shot straight out, my hands were alongside her face as I restrained jamming my cock all the way down her throat. She sucked and swallowed until I began to get soft, looked up, opened her mouth to show it was all gone and whispered, *good boy*. Leaving me in post climatic bliss she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When I asked if I tasted bad, she told me no.

"It isn't the taste, it's the texture, it feels like I have a mouth full of phlegm. Brushing my teeth removes that feeling, you taste good compared to the shithead I was with before. His tasted foul, thankfully there was never much of it the few times I did suck him, unlike you, I thought I was going to drown the first few blasts. You came a lot last night and again this morning, I have a feeling I'm going to have a pussy full of cum more than not. Say, we need to get dressed and in the kitchen before the girls get up."

We were halfway through the first cup of coffee before we heard the pitter patter of little feet, the bacon was just finishing and Jo was buttering toast. Four minutes later we were all enjoying scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. The master bedroom is near the kitchen, as I was dressing for the day, I overheard Trina ask Joann while they cleared the kitchen dishes.

"Mama, do you love mister Luke? Tracy and I do, can he be our dad? Are you gonna marry him mama?"

It was quiet for what seemed like a long time, the silence probably wasn't more than a minute, but it felt like an eternity as I waited for Joann to answer.

"Well Tracy, Trina, let me ask you a question before I answer yours. Would you call him daddy or mister Luke?"

Tracy the little one asked quietly, "Could we call him daddy, would that be okay? Our real daddy doesn't love us, but mister Luke does."

"In answer to your question Trina, the answer is yes. If he asks me to marry him I will and I'm certain he would very much like you to call him daddy once we marry him. And Tracy, your father has never been anything but your biological father, he's never been your daddy. Mister Luke has been more of a daddy to you in the short time we've known him than your father ever was."

"Mama, you said when *we* marry him, we can't marry him, we're just little girls."

"What I meant Tracy is that if you two aren't in agreement then I won't marry him, when he marries me, he'll be taking you on as his own. It's a package deal."

With tears in my eyes I waited until their conversation was over so I could make noise and enter the kitchen without them knowing I'd eavesdropped. Joann had shooed the girls off to brush teeth and get ready for the day, she walked to me draping her arms around my neck looking into my eyes.

"You heard every word didn't you?" I nodded. "Is it okay, do you mind if they call you daddy? They've barely known their father, and they've never known a daddy before you."

As my eyes leaked, she wiped away the tears while I tried to get the words out. Stuttering and trying to catch my breath I finally squeaked out, "I would love for them to call me daddy, they can do it now if they want to. That's entirely up to you, I'll defer to your better judgement considering you're their mom."

Friday was a lazy day from beginning to end, we slept together and played some but not at the level of the night before. The local Lions Club was sponsoring a kid's thing on Saturday, some games, a few kids rides, things of that nature which we decided to take the girls to. Jo and I were walking hand in hand until two little girls wormed their way in, each taking one of my hands. I looked at Jo to see her smiling as she nodded toward the girls, nothing but pride and contentment was on her face. With the girls on a ride she pressed her breast into my arm and whispered in my ear,

"Seeing you with the girls made me horny, I may have to reconsider the no sex thing if this keeps up. Seeing you being a daddy with my little girls just turns me on."

I looked at her, "If we're going to be together, can we start calling them OUR girls and not just yours?"

She closed her eyes and her body shook slightly. "You sly fox, I had a mini orgasm thinking about what you just said. Yes, we'll call them OUR girls from here on. God you know how to make me horny, Luke, my panties are soaked, if we're going to stay in town I need to stop and get some panty liners. Jeez, I feel like I peed myself."

Her words made me smile as I used every bit of will power I possessed to not get a hard on. This romance was what I had dreamed Betty and I would one day have, that is until it turned out I wasn't enough. Water under the bridge, I needed to stop thinking like that and concentrate on the family I would soon have when jo and I married, which took my mind in another direction. When should I pop the question? If we go north for Christmas I want her to go as my fiancé, not my girlfriend, I would need to act quickly.

She normally wore two rings on her right hand and one on her left. Knowing she took them off when she went to bed, I snuck the one from her right ring finger the next morning, when she inquired if I'd seen it I told her I'd look around. While she and the girls napped, I went to my shop where I had some three quarter inch dowel which I slowly tapered on my stationery belt sander until it resembled one of those things jewelers use to size rings. I slid her ring onto it, made a mark and then made sure I miraculously found her ring under my nightstand. With that done I figured I would go to a jewelers Monday and get a ring.

Right after supper Saturday evening I looked up mom's friend, with her name was a note, *no house phn, only a mobile* and the number. Jo and the girls went home for more clothes, while they were gone, I called the number recognizing her voice immediately,

"Hello Claudia, this is Luke Cantrell" ...... Before I could go on she interrupted, "Luke I remember you, you and your mom visited me when you were what, eleven, twelve. I wish I could have been to Carols funeral, but it was too far with such short notice."

We chatted back and forth for four to five minutes when she asked what she could do for me.

"My fiancé and her two girls have never seen a white Christmas, I was wondering if you knew of any cabins that might be for rent over the holidays?"

"Oh Luke, I'm so sorry, I don't live there anymore, I moved to Alabama when I retired. I kept my cell number but everything else has changed, and before you give up on this idea let me give you the number of a lifelong friend who knows everyone and everything about everyone in the traverse City area. Hang on, here it is. Name is Walt Knudsen and here's his number, tell him how you know me and he'll be able to tell you if something might be available."

After fifteen minutes of small talk we bid one another a Merry Christmas and goodbye. I called Walt right away explaining who I was and how I knew Claudia.

"Well son, I just might know of a place that will be available over the holidays, belongs to an older couple from Chicago, cept she has cancer and they hardly come up anymore. Me and my young cousin Knut take care of the property, when I talked with Gerald last week, he said it would be nice if someone could rent it if for no other reason than it would be inhabited for a few weeks during the bitter cold. He'd probly spect you to rent it for at least two weeks though, lemme call him and I'll get right back to you."

Jo and the girls were back by the time he returned the call, she had the girls in the tub scrubbing their little bodies and washing their hair before bedtime.

Hearing the phone ring I left them, "I got good news for you sonny, he liked the idea and when I told him you were bringin your fiancé and her girls who'd never seen snow he was even more excited. Said he'll rent it for $500 a week, but ya gotta take it for two weeks."

"I think I can do one better Walt I'd like it for a month, I can send a thousand deposit right away and I'll pay the balance when we arrive. Is it anywhere near the lake?"

"Hell, it's right on the lake, the breakfast area overlooks Lake Michigan, it aint cold enough to freeze over yet but there's Ice along the edges. Already got over six inches on the ground and there'll be more by Christmas."

"Thank you Walt, here's my e-mail, send me the paper work, I'll get it signed and returned with a check for a grand. My time frame is a week before Christmas until a week after New Years, will that work?"