A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of me was a frumpy looking guy in a suit two sizes too big, the tie was loose, and his shoes needed shining.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Is Joann Coxx here?"

"Yes, she is. May I ask who you are?"

"Doesn't matter who I am, just get her."

That pissed me off, "Actually it does matter who you are. If you intend to speak with my fiancé I need to know who you are."

"Fiance, she didn't say she had a fiancé. I'm Delbert Teague, her parole officer and I need to speak with her."

I think he was expecting a fight because when I asked him to come in and have a cup of coffee while we talked he stood on my porch looking stupefied. As he was entering Jo was behind me, arms around my waist.

"Mr. Teague, this is Luke my......."

"Yeah I know, your betrothed. Why don't I know about this already?"

"It just happened, I don't see you again until Monday and I have two weeks to notify you of any life changing events I figured I'd do it then."

I set a plate with some Christmas cookies on the table, he ate two without another word as he slobbered his coffee. Now I've known some parole officers and none of them were like this klutz, he had to be an aberration. He asked several questions being satisfied with the answers, asked if he could take a cookie with him and left saying she didn't need to come in for another three weeks.

I piped up, "Hold on, we're planning a trip to Michigan for Christmas and New Year is there any way we can work it out where she can report again the second week of January?"

"Nah, I don't think so, that'll screw up my schedule."

I looked at him, "I guess I'll call your supervisor then this is BS."

His reaction told me he was not on good terms at work.

"No, no need for that. I can make that work, just give me a call when you get back, Jo you have my number."

Once again he'd stepped over the line, "Excuse me, her name is Joann, you don't know her well enough to call her JO, maybe I need to call your supervisor after all."

He apologized and squeaked his way out the door, I was surprised the little pissant hadn't ask for another cookie.

Jo put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Luke thank you, he's a pain in the ass. It's been rumored he has tried to get women who report to him to have sex. I can't stand him. My probation time was six months, I'll be so happy when this chapter of my life is over."

I sulked a little, "Yeah but I'm a part of this chapter, aren't I?"

"You're the good part Luke, you're the good part. My life would be empty without you, and with you I can face anything."

Over the next two weeks the girl's clothing came in along with Joann's, fortunately everything fit and nothing had to be sent back. The girls laughed at how they looked with their winter gear on, I assured them they would not feel that way with a cold north wind coming off the lake. Syd was keeping the girls at least twice a week and on Saturdays so we could romp and play, on the Saturday night before were due to leave Jo and I were snuggled in bed after an enjoyable time of love making. Her sweet voice permeated the darkness.

"Luke. When do you think we'll get married? I don't want to be without you any longer, I want to be in our bed every night with the girls on the other end of the hall. They've been bugging me about bunkbeds for months, this would be a perfect opportunity. Mom is ready to go home and with me being employed there won't be an issue with the girls anymore. If I'm living here as your wife child services can kiss my ass, they'll no longer have any leverage over me."

I was quiet a minute before responding, "If it weren't for the state requiring a six day waiting period after getting a marriage license I'd say we could do it before we left, so why don't we plan to do it when we get back? Will your family be upset if we have a justice of the peace do it?"

"The only one in my family who gives a shit are mom and my sister, the sister who is too far away to come home for a weekend. Mom would be there for sure but no one else that I know of."

It was time to get serious, I pulled her a smidge tighter, "Honey, it's time we talked so you have all the facts."

She pushed away, "Don't tell me you never got divorced, oh fuck no this aint happening."

I pulled her back, "I'm divorced, this has nothing to do with my past life, what I have to say is about you and me ..... and our children. Joann I'm well off financially, I don't show off or live like it but neither you nor the children will ever want for anything. I feel badly when I tell you we need to do a prenup, my lawyers will go apeshit if I don't."

"What exactly does that mean? So, if we somehow don't make this work, I'm left with nothing?"

"On the contrary, there will only be one clause that would constitute a divorce, adultery, you've told me you'd never do that and I believe you. In the document will be a clause stating that if we separate for any other reason you will receive a large settlement after taxes. Upwards of a half million."

She raised on one elbow, turned on the bed side lamp and looked in my face.

"Just how much do you have Luke? That's some serious shit you're talking about. A half million dollars, holy crap."

There was no reason to lie outright or by omission, "With all the books I've authored so far I'm worth just over one point three mil, the estimates for future sales and second releases of existing books are in the one and a half to two million dollar range over a three to five year range if I continue writing like I do presently. By then we'll be ready to release more, the number crunchers told me that was a conservative estimate. I have just over four hundred K in cash and liquid assets with the rest being longer term investments. I never keep a lot in the bank locally, I have accounts elsewhere."

I watched as her mouth hung open while I continued, "You would be a part of all that Jo, your name would be right next to mine. Education funds will be set of for the children, and I say children because I want more than the girls, I want to have kids with you. I think we should gift the Honda to your mom and get you a different vehicle, maybe a mini-van, the Honda Odyssey has all the bells and whistles you could ever want along with being very reliable. After all, we'll need more room to haul our brood around."

Joann smirked as she kissed my fingers softly caressing her chest, "We're having a *brood* huh? At least you didn't call them a tribe. Okay, what are my responsibilities with this prenup thing?"

"The lawyers draw it up, we sign and as long as neither of us ever cheats it never gets used. Simple as that. There will be built in checks and balances as to how much can be spent by one spouse or the other from our joint account without both agreeing on the purchase. I'm not talking about nit-picking over dimes and dollars, probably anything over five grand, something in that range."

As we lay there she sank back down into my chest saying nothing. I reached over the top of her to turn out the light when she stopped me.

"Leave it on, make love to me again, slow and loving, I want to look at this man I've come to adore as he takes me to the promised land once more. I know we made love earlier, but can I have it again? Can you get hard?"

As she reached down I was already hard and aching to be buried in her warm love channel. We slowly moved back and forth for over fifteen minutes never leaving the other's gaze other than to kiss. Though it doesn't happen often we managed to reach our climax within two seconds of the other, our bodies shook, I was as tight to her as possible, she was pushed against me moaning as we both fell off the earth for a minute.

With me on top of her she whispered in my ear, "Damn, how could Betty have thrown this away? I'll never tire of our love making. I have to be honest Luke, what you've told me about the money is overwhelming, I know I need to not talk about it with anyone, mom included. It may take me a bit of time getting used to having money in the bank, but if you'll teach me how to live with abundance and not be a snooty bitch, I'm sure I'll make you proud."

We jumped into the shower for a quick rinse off, I donned my usual underwear, she put on panties and as on other nights a long flannel nightie, I didn't really mind, she got cold easily. Not to mention the fact that she had never turned down one of my advances, flannel nightie or just panties, they were off and her legs wrapped around me no matter. She must have been having erotic dreams, twice I heard her moan deeply followed by, *deep, yes, all the way in baby* and then no more. Before I brought it up in the morning she told me about a dream she'd had where I had her bent over an easy chair while I pummeled her pussy. I laughed and told what I'd heard.

I didn't want to try making the trip in my pickup or the 500 so I rented a mini-van for the month ahead, with all the stuff we were taking we'd need the extra room. We decided to pack Saturday and leave Sunday thinking there would be less traffic, we planned to drive ten hours or so based on how the girls were doing, getting a room for the night and completing the trip on Monday. The girls were absolute troopers, we had lots along to keep them entertained, made sure everybody went potty when we stopped for fuel or food, stopping just south of Dayton for the night.

Jo had gone online as we drove booking a room for us at a Hampton Inn, a nice room with two queen's, the girls were rather amused that mommy would be sleeping in the same bed with me. She explained we were engaged to be married soon and that engaged people sometimes slept in the same bed. With lights out Jo and I lay together, my hand automatically went to her breast where she instantly put hers over mine. She told me in a whisper I could barely hear.

"You can play but keep your hand out of my panties. You know once your hand is in my panties, I'm going to want your dick in me and WE ARE NOT making love with those little girls next to us. I don't care how hard they're sleeping. We will have separate rooms where we're going? Right?"

I whispered *yes* before the fatigue of the day overtook us. Mama and the girls showered together and then dressed as I showered, Jo had brought clothes into the bathroom for me, before she left she bent over, engulfed my dick in her mouth for a few long slow sucks, stood, smiled and left the room. Walking into the room I asked what that was all about.

"Making sure you didn't forget me. Might also be a reminder of what awaits this evening."

Breakfast at I-Hop, top off the gas tank, potty one more time and away we go. We were late enough leaving that we avoided the early morning rush, with only seven to eight hours of travel for Monday there was no need to push things. There was a light dusting of snow in lower Michigan, by the time we had reached Saginaw there was two to three inches on the ground and increasing the further north we traveled. Stopping at Claire for lunch we let the girls play in the snow for fifteen minutes or so just to get rid of some pent up energy, we weren't ten minutes down the road and they were both napping. Nothing like cold fresh air to take it out of you.

Joann GPS'd Walt's address as we approached Traverse City, making our way through town we rolled into the driveway of an older three story Victorian looking home, well kept and welcoming us with a huge decorated tree in the front window. As we were exiting, we were greeted by a hulk of a man, broad shoulders, at least six four, looked to be late sixties or early seventies, wool pants, insulated flannel shirt and a Kromer covering his balding head. I stretched my hand to greet him and realized my hand was completely dwarfed within his, he lived up to the Paul Bunyan stereotype of the Northwoods. I quickly looked around the yard to see if Babe the blue ox was hiding in the bushes.

He gave the girls a little girl hug and opened his arms to Joann, who stood looking at me, I nodded, she stepped forward and Walt gave her a very gentle hug. Behind him coming down the porch with a huge sweater wrapped around her was a tall skinny gal with firey red hair and glasses carrying a little one with a three or four year old racing down the steps ahead of her. As she got nearer she extended a hand greeting all of us.

Walt spoke as he ushered us toward the door, "This here is my house keeper Tilly, she's like a daughter to me. She and her husband Knut live here with me makin sure I don't die in my sleep, come on let's go inside, chilly out here."

I thought chilly my ass, it's only seventeen degrees, it's damned cold from where I'm standing. Jo and the girls instantly went and stood in front of the fireplace, warming their backsides as much as the front. Tilly brought some coffee for Jo and hot chocolate for the girls while Walt and I took care of the final payment and paperwork. As we were finishing, the entrance door from the garage opened and in walked a mini version of Walt, not as tall but as my ma would have said, *Aye, he's a braw lad*, in other words a strong lad.

I noticed the same wool pants and asked why. "Ya, vell, they keep da legs varm vit-out da long johns."

Walt interjected, "Knut, maybe lose the Norwegian accent, these are city folks."

Knut nodded as Joann spoke, "No, please, I love that. Speak as you normally do."

Knut then said, "mener du pa norsk?" (you mean in Norwegian?)

Walt laughed, "No, not in Norwegian, just be yourself, that's what she's saying."

Tilly walked to Knut, put her hand at the back of his neck and kissed him sweetly telling him it was good to see him. Knut was a bit antcy, the reason why became evident.

"Ya, vell, ve shud go. Der's a storm comin across da lake, ve need to stop for grocery and den get you to da cabin before da storm. Valt, you can vatch the bairns ya? Tilly maybe you come vit us to help at da store and cabin."

Tilly leaned toward Joann, *bairns*, it means children. "Don't be surprised if people at the store look twice, there aren't many black folks in these parts and no mixed marriages I know of."

We stopped at the local Piggly Wiggly for supplies then followed them to what they called the cabin. OMG, it was huge in comparison to what we envisioned, a real log home, three large bedrooms all with an attached bathroom, a large modern kitchen, a smaller dining area which opened into a huge great room. The great room had a super slope ceiling and glass from floor to ceiling facing the lake.

This was no cabin this was a damned mansion made from logs. The logs running across the great room were bare and exposed, the one in the center had a black bear skin hanging over it, the head facing along the log with the legs hanging down. Trina asked if the hide was real, before any of us could react Knut had picked her up and extended his arms so she could touch the claws and rub the fur. That little girl nearly turned inside out with excitement.

"Mama, mama, it's real. I touched the claws and rubbed the fur."

Well that meant Tracy had to do the same, Knut was all too willing. We hadn't been paying attention to the fact that Tilly was unpacking and putting away the groceries, when Jo walked into the kitchen Tilly had it all put away and was showing her where utensils were. I overheard her ask if she was recently engaged. When Jo answered yes Tilly said softly, * the walls are very well insulated, you can make all the noise you want*. It had been snowing hard while we unloaded, Knut said he'd drop the plow on the way out and return in the morning to clear the drive after the storm passed. Before they left Tilly had given Jo her cell number and told her what the password was to sinc our phones to the wireless wifi.

Watching the taillights fade into the dusk Joann slid her arms around my neck, "This place is wonderful. Tilly told me they were coming by in the afternoon with their kids and we'd all go together to cut a tree. I've never had a live tree before, much less cut my own, this will be the best Christmas ever, it's certainly a white one that's for sure."

The girls had been at the windows watching the storm roll across the water, having never seen snow until that day they were mesmerized by it asking if we could go out and make a snowman. I told them we should wait for the storm to end, then we'd go outside and make one, right now, it was time for something to eat. Following supper, some toasted marshmallows at the fireplace, baths and snuggle time the girls were out like a light. I carried each one to bed, Jo tucked them in and we went to sit on the couch. Because she was chilly she had changed into sweats earlier, sitting on the couch necking, feeling each other and getting more amorous by the minute I mentioned something about putting my hand in her panties knowing if I did so I'd get laid.

Her answer startled me, "Nope, not tonight."

"Well why? We couldn't last night but the girls are in bed, why can't I get any nooky tonight?"

"I didn't say you couldn't get laid, I said you can't put your hand in my panties."

"Well why not?"

"Because I'm not wearing any. You may dip your hand inside these sweats though, there's a very hungry kitty waiting to be caressed and purr for you. One more thing, we aren't doing it out here tonight. Before you give me that bewildered look, have you seen the size of that stuffed chair in our room?"

I'd had my heart set on making love in front of the fireplace, I guess that would have to wait. She interrupted my selfish thought.

"Remember that dream I told you about with me bent over an easy chair and you plowing into me with everything you had? Yes. Okay, that's one of the ways you're going to give it to me tonight."

I smiled, "One of the ways?"

"That's right lover, we're going twice tonight, we'll decide on the second after we do the chair. I know it's only eight thirty but let's go, I don't wanna be fucking all night. Big day tomorrow with the tree and a snowman."

Joann headed to the bedroom as I walked the house making sure the fireplace had burned down to a few coals, doors were locked and lights turned out, there was enough light from the sky that I could see at least five inches of new snow on the deck. Tomorrow would truly be a new experience and fun day for Jo and the girls. Walking into the bedroom I watched Jo exit the bathroom in her flannel nightie and stand in front of the large easy chair.

"Luke, take your clothes off and come over here please." I obliged, while sitting on my lap she wanted to ask something of me.

"Years ago I saw a picture, well, actually a drawing, of a woman standing with her skirt raised while a man knelt eating her. Every time I think of that drawing I get aroused, will you think I'm weird is I ask you to fulfill a fantasy I've had for years, will you eat me while I stand?"

"Stand and lift your nightie, your wish is my command. I'll get a pillow for my knees."

With me and the pillow in place she straddled it lifting her nightie waist high gently pulling me to her silky nest. I gently opened her legs further as I extended my tongue to touch the labia, there was enough light to see her arousal in small droplets on the sparse hairs lining her vulva. Her body shuddered when I licked the drops from the vulva, I continued pushing within the petals of her love flower finding the opening I was seeking. With my hands on her ass cheeks I pulled her into my face, my mouth and tongue began their assault on her clit, licking, lightly sucking, gently nibbling a few times. Her left hand was holding up the nightie while she looked downward past the right hand squeezing her breast and pinching the nipple.

Her hips were rolling, I was looking up when our eyes met, and when they did, she let go a sound that resembled some sort of primal being. Dropping the nightie and letting go of her breast she put both hands at the back of my head and ground against me. I continued to suck and lick until she suddenly pushed back, raised her nightie pushing me away, bent at the waist squeezing her thighs together and making guttural sounds. Moving behind the chair and bending over she told me to get busy, she was ready for the next climax.