A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
A wedding proposal, a white Christmas - a vacation home?
13.2k words
4.78
23.5k
42

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Any and all portrayed as having sex are 18 or older

*

A Most Unusual Girl part four

With the girls in bed we changed into night clothes, me in sweats and a pocket tee, she in a long baggy shirt of some sort which made her look alluring in a subtle kind of way. I commented the shirt made her nipples look hard and inviting, like two ripe cherries waiting to be plucked, she answered saying she was going to do anything it took to keep me drooling over her body. With me in the corner of the couch, she was snuggled tight under my arm and a blanket across her lap as we talked about my phone call. I explained we would have a place right on Lake Michigan, there was already snow on the ground with more expected and we'd be there a month.

"A month? Luke what about school for the girls?"

"Don't they have three weeks off for the holiday vacation?" She nodded. "If school is anything now like it was when I went the week before Christmas vacation was nothing but screw off parties anyway. Why not take them out a week early? That will give us time to cut a tree, decorate it and have a real white Christmas."

Joann was surprised, "Really, that's what we would do, cut our own tree and decorate it? Can we buy ornaments there and bring them home, they'll be our white Christmas ornaments, forever."

"We can do all that and more. Walt gave me the number of a guy with a team of horses who will take us on a sleigh ride, and Walt's housekeeper Tilly has a little girl he wants our girls to meet, said maybe they could play together."

"Can he send pictures? Did he say what it was like? It does have indoor plumbing and electricity ... right?"

"Yes, my city girl princess, it has all of that along with central heat and an attached garage. It was probably built in the thirties or forties and has been handed down from generation to generation. The guy who has it now is a lawyer at a firm in Chicago, I'm assuming he makes enough money that it's kept in good repair. I'm sure it'll be just fine."

I went to get us a cup of coffee and when I returned she wondered about winter clothes. I grabbed my laptop and we went shopping, finding cute jackets, boots, scarves, mittens and hats for the girls. I had my old winter gear which meant we only needed to shop for Joann. Being a full blooded babe she had to look at everything on every page even if she would never wear such a thing. After an hour and a half, we had everything ordered, I decided I was going to spring for three-day delivery in case anything needed to be replaced.

After brushing teeth and getting ready for bed she lay down on top of the quilt in nothing but light blue bikini panties with her legs spread enough for me to see the darker wet spot in the gusset.. Gesturing for me to lay down we started kissing and fondling, in a breathless state she pulled back and whispered.

"Will you take my panties off and do that magic with your tongue again?"

My answer was to slowly slide off her panties watching as that light blue fabric contrasted with her dark brown skin while it ascended her legs. I could not get enough of this woman, she touched every sexual nerve ending I had within my body and I hadn't made love to her yet. Soon though, very soon. The warmth of her mound as I cupped it felt heavenly, soft yet firm, like a ripe peach. Taking the time to kiss, tease, suck her nipples and mold her breasts with my fine tuned lips I slowly moved downward until my mouth was above her already wet vulva. With her fingers in my hair she gently pushed my face down and into her eager and wanting pussy, sighing heavily as my tongue made contact.

After more teasing by kissing the inside of her thighs, nuzzling my nose in her pubic hair and then finally forming my mouth into an O shape I dropped directly on top of her clit and sucked on it lightly. Her hips rose off the bed as she cried out, "Fuck, oh fuck, that goddam tongue."

With two fingers in her vagina and my mouth locked onto her love bud she went over the edge full speed ahead, screaming into the pillow she'd put over her face, hips bucking, I watched her ab muscles contract and convulse when the second wave hit, her hips rose again and her legs clamped to my head when the third climax took over her body. My face was shiny and wet with girl cum, in fact it was so plentiful it had formed drops on my chin. Looking at me she freaked.

"Oh my gosh. Did I squirt? I've never squirted before, I'm so sorry Luke."

I softly slapped her thigh as I rose to my knees, "Stop it, this is my reward for what I assume was a job well done. No, you didn't squirt, you sure do gush though, something I don't mind at all. If you'll excuse me, I need to rinse my face. Oh, and the taste is yummy, lice a sweet nectar."

As I lay down her hand instantly went to my cock, stroking lightly, not that it needed any help staying hard. She pointed to a spot on the sheet that was nowhere near where her pussy was and made a funny face.

"Is that precum you leaked while you ate me?" I nodded. "Damn boy, you are one horny dude, we're gonna have to get him swimming in my pond soon aren't we?" All I could do was groan.

Pulling me down for kisses she whispered to play with her tits, which I happily did. She was making soft little noises of satisfaction as we kissed and made out. She stopped, took my face in her hands and said softly.

"I'm going to suck your cock, once it's in and we have a good rhythm I want you to take over and fuck my mouth until you cum. Don't hurt me, just use me, mark me, make my mouth yours. Will you do that?"

I stood at the edge of the bed, pulled her to a seated position on the edge of the mattress, put my hand behind her head and pulled her toward my cock. As she got close her mouth opened quickly engulfing half of my dick in her warm tantalizing cum deposit. With her hands at the back of my thighs she set up a rhythm then moved her hands to my balls, I placed a hand on either side of her head and maintained the rhythm. Betty would never let me do this, with Joann it was different, she wasn't afraid at all, she was willingly letting me love and use her body without reserve much the same way my Aristocrat had done years ago.

As my balls began to contract, she began to moan *mmm-hmm* opening her mouth once to say *cum*. Which I did, I let go of her head knowing if I didn't my normal reaction would have been to ram it down her throat. She took over bobbing her head back and forth, sucking, using her tongue to tantalize, swallowing everything I had to give. With my balls empty and my energy spent she pulled off with a loud POP and a giggle. Looking at me she smiled, opened her mouth, wiggled her tongue to show me it was all gone and stood up.

I thought what she was about to do next would gross me out, but it didn't. Standing with her arms around my neck she kissed me deep and long, it was a different taste, not gross, just different. She told me the next time she came all over my face she wanted to taste it before I washed, I could do that, no problem. We took a quick shower together and slid beneath the sheets, I had enjoyed the excellent blow job, but I was going to need some pussy soon, very soon.

The girls were at school, Jo was working on new illustrations for book covers and I was determined to go find a ring. I told her I'd be gone for a few hours I had some personal business to attend to and I'd see her for lunch.

"In fact, Jo, be ready to leave by eleven thirty, we're going to have lunch at that little fish shop on ninth."

I wasn't sure where to go for a ring, I knew the mall had at least six different jewelers and decided to begin my hunt there. Knowing she liked yellow gold more than white I was not finding much until the fourth place, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, it was my Joann in every way, a large diamond in the center surrounded by dark red rubies. I gave the guy my tapered stick with the mark on it, he chuckled, figured out the ring size and told me he would have it ready within the hour. I wasted time wandering around the mall until I thought the ring should be ready, which it was. The matching wedding band wasn't in stock, I had the guy order it to be picked up after the new year.

I was on cloud nine driving home knowing I would arrive just when she should be ready. I pulled into the carport and then took the 500 out of the garage. She was walking out as I backed up to the door, guiding her in she was at the center of the seat waiting for me when I closed the door. After a sweet kiss she took my right hand, sliding it under the dress to the lacey top of her thigh highs and said in a sexy voice.

"Do you like that, I see a bulge in your jeans."

"If I have a weakness Jo it's stockings, I love seeing a woman in stockings imaging if they might be stay ups or if she has a belt on and stockings. You're being a naughty little girl today putting my hand under your dress. How do you know it won't go higher?"

"If you must know I'm hoping it does, let's go, your naughty little tramp is hungry."

I removed my hand long enough to put the car in drive and placed my hand right back where she'd had it, she pulled the dress over my arm and wiggled her ass as my fingers made contact with her hot little cunt. We drove like that all the way to the fish place, by the time we arrived the crotch of her panties was wet and sticky. When we left, I told Jo I needed to stop by the mall real quick, I wouldn't be a minute telling her it had to do with Christmas and I couldn't tell. What I had done was purchase two small gold bands for the girls and had the jeweler put a tiny diamond in each one, if I was going to ask Joann to marry me I wanted them to feel special at the same time.

Driving home, she wanted to know what the secret was, offering to give me a blow job as we drove if I'd tell her, I held my ground and told she would have to wait. We got home twenty minutes before the bus was due to drop off the girls, I walked with her to the stop and waited. The house became a flurry of activity, the girls changing from school clothes into play duds, Jo answering calls to Howard, me putting together a skillet dish we would have for supper. I called to see if Syd was home, she was, I invited her for supper. When I told Joann her mom was coming for supper she giggled and turned red.

I enquired why and she answered, "When I talked with mom yesterday, she asked how we were doing in the bedroom department. When I asked why she told me if I wasn't going to let you in my pants you could park your shoes under her bed anytime you'd like."

I smiled and raised my eyebrows, wiggling them up and down. She slapped my arm, "Don't even think about it buddy, the only lips going around that cock will be mine for the rest of your life. Mom can find her own cock to ride because I'm going to own this one."

We had finished supper and cleared the dishes when I announced we had cheesecake for dessert. With everyone at the table I looked at Joann and smiled.

"Joann, I need to ask you something here in front of the girls and your mom."

I took out the three ring boxes setting hers in front of her and the two smaller ones next to hers.

"Will you marry me?"

I opened her ring box, slipped it on her finger and waited, in tears she nodded her head as I opened the smaller boxes handing one to Trina and Tracy who immediately melted into puddles of tears.

"I wanted the girls to have a rings for the wedding as well since we're going to be a family. They're twenty four carrot gold and the diamonds are real, I thought they could wear them on their right ring finger, if they aren't sized right we'll have that taken care of."

Jo had regained composure, stood, motioned for me to scoot my chair back and sat on my lap with her arms draped around my neck.

"You sweet man, you've made my dreams come true." There wasn't time to say anymore as the girls swarmed us.

"Mama, mama, we got rings too. Can we wear them mama, can we?"

"When mister Luke puts the wedding band on my finger he will do the same with you two, after that you can wear them all the time."

Jo and I knowing there would be time for us later in the evening focused on the girls and all their excitement. Tracy's ring fit fine, Trina's was a little big, that could be easily rectified with a trip to the jewelers. The four gals were ooing and ahing over the rings and in another stratosphere as I cleared the table and started loading the dishwasher. As I was bending over, I felt a soft hand on my butt, standing I was startled to see it was Syd. She smiled, leaned forward, kissed me quickly and told me she was happy for Jo, then she asked if I had any relatives looking for an old black lady.

"As a matter of fact, Syd, I do, a second cousin, sixty-three, been widowed three years now, lonely as hell and wishes he could find a woman who didn't want him for his money. Since you're set financially that wouldn't be an issue, I could introduce you if you like."

She laughed, "That might work, I aint lookin for somebody to spend my money neither."

She stared at me at least thirty seconds before pointing at me and telling me I was pulling her leg. I assured her I wasn't, walked to the living room, I grabbed his picture off the shelf and gave it to her.

She smiled as she looked it over, "Damn, he's a handsome SOB isn't he. I don't know Luke, aint ever dated a white guy, you sure he'd wanna be with a black woman?"

"If I'm sure of one thing it's this, if your heart is right and you loved him, he wouldn't care if you were purple with white polka dots. Give it some thought, he lives right across the state line in Alabama. Maybe you two could get together for coffee."

I was starting the dishwasher when Jo came into the kitchen. "Mom is going to take the girls home so I'm going to spend the night with you. I want you Luke, all of you, I want you to take every bit of me and make me yours. With this ring on my finger I have no qualms about giving you whatever you want. I'll never do what Betty did, I'll be the best wife ever. Promise. You and I are going to be in the shower as soon as they're gone, then I want you to destroy this little pussy as many times as you can get it up."

Syd and the girls were ready to pack it in for the day, Syd wanted to get them home, bathed and in bed at a reasonable time. This was the moment we'd both been waiting for, my cock lurched with anticipation of what the next hour would bring, Joann excused herself to go get ready inviting me to shower with her if I'd like to. When I had first installed the walk-in shower I felt it was overkill, now with Joann and I scrubbing the other and plenty of room I was glad I did. I spent extra time on her breasts and between her legs, she spent extra time on my dick leaning over to suck it quickly before she went to dry off.

She asked if I would put lotion on her, which I did, again spending extra time on her breasts and lower body as she purred and told me how wonderful it felt. I was going to eat her, but she stopped me.

"Not tonight Luke, I know how good you are, and I love it, but tonight I'm more than ready. I want you to make love to me, it's been long enough for the pill to be in effect, I want skin to skin, I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me and when you cum I want to feel it hit my cervix. I don't need your tongue baby, a little kissing and all seven inches will be just fine. Oh, and some nut butter."

Lying with her we kissed and played. I was kissing my way southward on her body when I stopped at the silky little thatch covering her mons. She scolded me telling me not tonight. I raised up and looked at her.

"I think pussy needs at least a kiss before I invade her. Don't you?"

Smiling back at me she spoke softly, "Okay, a kiss, but that's all. Stop playing and mount me."

Joann's pussy isn't very big, the labia are not the outward puffy type, they're smaller and only when she's in the throes of sex do they expand. Her slit is similar, not very long, her clit an inch above the opening to her vagina which means greater stimulation for her as my cock slides in and out. On my knees between her legs I lowered, kissed that sweet delectable pussy and moved forward hovering over her. It was as though our nether regions had radar, no guidance was needed, my dick touched her labia and slid directly in an inch before I stopped.

"Give me a minute, I haven't had a cock in there for a long time and certainly not one as thick as yours. Once my body adjusts, I'm going to enjoy this."

Her hands were on my upper arms squeezing, a look of contentment and discomfort on her face, I held still waiting for her, when she raised her hips slightly I knew it was okay to proceed. Moving her hands to my butt she moved me in and out a little at a time until my balls touched her ass causing her to make whimpering kind of noise. Pushing my hips back until just the head remained inside was followed by her lifting her hips as she pulled me back inside her warm tight pussy, I got the clue and took over.

She pulled me down for more kisses as I stroked, our heads alongside the other, whispering, sharing I love you, breathing heavy, her long legs wrapped around me, heels digging into my ass cheeks when she'd pull me in tighter. I told her to wrap her arms and legs around me and not let go, flipping over she was on top where I could play with and suck her tits, which she so quickly dropped into my mouth. Her head was back as she arched her back pressing her breasts into my face, riding back and forth on my dick, moaning and making little eep noises as she bottomed out. Leaning forward with those long ringlets of coal black hair dangling in my face she said, "From behind."

I was once again balls deep in her sweet slot, that little bit of pink skin attached to a tunnel designed to suck the cum out of a man's balls was wrapped around the shaft of my dick. Grabbing her hips, I began to hammer, making little ass waves with every thrust, her body stiffened as she climaxed, then relaxed and began pushing back against me again. We'd been in this position four or five minutes when she yelled, "On my back, I want to see your face when you cum in me."

With her ankles on my shoulders and her hands tightly grasping my wrists I pushed in and out of her until I thought I would be absorbed, when she went stiff again my balls were already on overload status, feeling her shake as she came I continued pounding, when she pulled her legs down and used them to push us up off the bed with her pussy I lost all control. I gave one last push forward and let the flood gates open, I could feel it blasting out of me, looking into my eyes she was giggling and laughing.

"Yes, yes, (then laughter) I can feel it, (giggles) you're filling my pussy with warm creamy baby juice. This is delicious, you're making my pussy yours, fill me up until it runs out of me like a river."

I was out of breath as she pulled me down, flopping on top of her, she was panting in my ear just as I was panting in hers. When she pushed on my chest I knew it was time to roll off, we lay in each other's arms for what seemed a long time, looking over at the clock it was only 9:45. We washed up, put on clean underwear and crawled beneath the covers. She told me she didn't want a nightie, she wanted to feel her breasts against my bare chest all night.

The rest of the week was life as usual, we took the girls to have their rings properly sized so they'd be ready when we wed, ate out a few times, played games with the girls at Jo's apartment one time and tried to be a family. Joann stayed with me two nights that week so we could make love, otherwise she was home with Syd and the girls. I was busy working on The Aristocrat trying to finish up, Jo was in her office working on some artwork for the new release of some older books when I heard the doorbell, I yelled for Jo to stay put as I was making my way to the door.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers