A Mother and Daughter Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

But Shona was in a domineering mood, which she demonstrated by sitting astride my chest and pinning my hands to the bed with hers. Overwhelmed by her sudden strength and the lack of any inclination to push her away ... mainly because she was swinging her breasts against my face ... I laid there enjoying a game of trying to catch a nipple with my teeth. After a while I sensed her weaken a little and pushed her off my chest and on to her back, where I reversed the roles and pinned her hands to the bed.

'Ooh, I do like you being rough with me, Robbie, why haven't you tried it before?'

'Because it's not normally my style, plus the fact I never dreamt you were into this kind of thing.' I replied. Shona was quiet for a moment.

'Neither did I, but now the genie is out of the bottle so to speak, I quite fancy taking it further. Come on, let's go to my bedroom.' Shona sounded serious.

'What for, we're comfortable enough here.'

'Ah, but in my room I have some scarves, you can use to tie me to the bed! I fancy being spread-eagled and tied, then you can fuck and fuck me! I want lots of orgasms and loads of your cum!'

I released my grip on her hands and looked down in astonishment. Shona took the opportunity to push me off and get to her feet. 'Come on, Robbie, tie me down and fuck me.' With that she hurried to her own room and began hunting for scarves. She found four which she threw at me before positioning herself on the bed. Shona's bed had an ornate wrought iron headboard and matching bed-end that made securing her easy. Once her hands were firmly tied, I pulled her legs apart and secured her feet to the end frame. I didn't know whether she was taunting me or serious, when she said I'd done a good job and she couldn't free herself.

I gazed down at her slightly flattened tits before taking both nipples between my fingers and twisting them upwards.

'Oh fuck yes, that feels good my love.' Shona hissed at me.

I applied more pressure and this time she squealed. 'Oh fuck that hurts, but it's a lovely hurt. Christ, you're making me wet. Put your fingers in my pussy and feel the wetness, Robbie.' I felt how wet she was. 'Now, make me cum!' I didn't hesitate to do Shona's bidding.

An indescribable tension filled the bedroom elevating the sexual excitement to a new level. This new feeling escalated after seeing her being bound and accepting of my rough treatment. Shona's legs were spread wide and ready for my cock, but my appendage showed no sign of becoming totally erect yet and so I determined her next orgasm would have to be courtesy of my fingers once more. Shona's stomach glistened with beads of perspiration and she was breathing heavily as I straddled her. This time I faced the bed-end, which allowed me to bend forward and lick at the copious juices trickling from her pussy. I inserted the middle two fingers of my right hand and eased them along the roof of her love-tunnel. Once her G-spot had been located I began rotating and teasing the tips over the swollen magic mound of flesh before introducing a more rigorous and rhythmic action.

Shona's climax was swift ... I estimated a little over a minute ... and most vociferous. She challenged my inability to produce a hard cock, but I informed her there would be plenty more during the day if she showed patience. I suddenly felt hungry and very thirsty and told Shona I was going to make some toast and tea. I asked if she wanted some too. No, she didn't, just a bottle of water.

At the bottom of the stairs I turned right and saw something that made me jump ... Shona's mother coming out of the kitchen!

We both gasped and looked startled, then I remembered I was stark naked and tried to cover my manhood. I was just about to offer the excuse of waking up and fancying a drink, when Shona's voice yelled out from the bedroom saying she'd changed her mind and wanted tea and toast after all, and, not to be too long because she wanted the toilet and needed me to undo the scarves. Embarrassment didn't describe the way I felt. I didn't know where to look and Shona didn't help when she again shouted out wanting to know if I'd heard her.

'We thought you were going to be away all day, Linda.' I managed to croak.

'So it appears.' Linda replied with a smile. 'However, thanks to ongoing track maintenance and cancelled trains the effort of getting to London was too much trouble; so we cancelled our get-together. Instead, Freya is driving here to spend a few days with me. So, I'm sorry if I've spoilt any plans you had this weekend.'

'No, no at all, I ... I ..., you'll want your guest bedroom then?

'No, that's alright, Freya can share my room.' Linda said.

Shona's voice yelled out again.

'For Christ's sake hurry up, Robbie, I'm practically bursting!'

Linda gave me an inquisitive look. 'What was all that about undoing scarves? And why does she need your help to go to the toilet?' She asked.

'Well, actually, Linda ... we've been larking around ... '

'What you mean is I've interrupted your sex games!'

I didn't have the chance to reply, as Shona's desperate voice wafted down the stairs yet again.

'Fuck, is that my mother I can hear? Oh shit!'

Linda cast her eyes in the direction of her daughter's voice, and then switched back to me. 'Yes, my dear,' she said loudly. 'This is your mother and I am coming to see what's going on.' I stared at the floor and mumbled an apology.

'Apologies for what you're doing to my daughter or sorry I found you out?' Linda asked.

I found the courage to look her in the eyes and said. 'Both, I guess.' This made her laugh.

'I bet you are, Robbie.' Linda stared at my groin. 'But it looks as if I've put a temporarily stop to your sex games, doesn't it? I mean, I can't see any erection down there, not like the other morning when I watched you and Shona ... you had a beast of a hard-on then and do you know what, Robbie, I liked what I saw!'

'And I like what I see before me now.' I replied confidently taking hold of Linda's hands and bringing them to my lips ... completely ignoring the fact it left my manhood on show. 'Linda, please, you are a lovely lady with a fabulous body and from the way you've been teasing me this week with your nightwear and lingerie, I assume you're intent on pursuing a relationship?'

'Robbie, you gorgeous hunk of spunk, of course I want you. I've seen the way you've been looking at me and I'm flattered that a handsome young man like you sees me as a desirable and sexy lady. So the answer to your question is yes ... I want you, but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. After all you are in a relationship with my daughter. So, for the time being can we keep our mutual desire on hold? But, I must say that watching you and Shona having sex is a huge turn and I'm not sure how much longer I can control myself.'

Linda stepped forward, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Not a passionate kiss, but one full of promise. Naturally, I responded to the pleasure but with more fervour than Linda expected, my naked cock swelling and pressing against Linda's stomach. She rolled herself against it, an act I took as a sign of encouragement as my fingers searched for the zip fastener of her dress. They located the tiny pull and sensing no objection, started to lower it. That's when Shona shouted out again. We broke apart and looked at one another smiling.

'Come on, Robbie, let's untie my daughter before she wets the bed.'

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers
12