A Mother & Daughter's Desire

Story Info
Mother and daughter are in love with the same man.
1.4k words
3.93
44.7k
52
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana

My name is Diana and I'm a 40 yr. old single mother of two. My son is 21 and my daughter is 19. It's been 19 years since I've been properly fucked. I waited until my children came of age before I started dating again. Last year I became attracted to a younger man. This man is built like Adonis and has a voice that makes me wet. I fantasize about sucking his cock before and after he fucks me and always swallowing his cum. I know I sound like a slut, but truth be told I'd love to be his slut. Is it wrong to feel that way about a young man? Even if the young man is my son?

Julia

My name is Julia. I know this might be hard to believe, but I am a 19 yr. old virgin. The reason why is because I've fallen for a guy who is a little older than me. This guy just oozes sex. Every time I hear his voice I get wet. I dream about sucking his cock to wake him up in the morning and swallowing his cum for breakfast. After he fucks my pussy/ass I'll clean his cock by sucking it again and swallowing every drop of his cum. I know I sound like a dirty slut. The truth is that I dream about being his slut and him using me as a cum depository. I'd love for him to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass anytime, anywhere and anyway he wants. Am I wrong for thinking that way about a man? Especially if the man is my brother?

Diana & Julia

It was around noon on Saturday when Julia decided to tell her mom about her lust for her brother. She was afraid of how her mother would react. Diana was reading the newspaper when Julia came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong honey?" Diana asked.

"Promise me that you won't get upset if I tell you." Julia said.

"I promise I won't get upset honey. Just tell me."

"It's about a guy I like. He is absolutely gorgeous. I dream about him. I get wet when I hear his voice."

"Is this guy tall and built like Adonis with a sexy smile?"

"Mom how did you know?"

"Because I have the same feelings for your brother as you do. I dream about sucking his cock before and after he fucks me."

"You too huh."

"Yes and I will share him with you."

"You want to join me as his slut?"

"Yes I do. We need to get him to notice us as fuckable women and I think I know how."

"Do tell mom, do tell."

"For starters when you change clothes and take a shower leave the door open. When it's just the three of us here alone, you and I walk around in bra and panties only. Every now and then we say his name when we masturbate. We have to be loud enough for him to hear us. Can you do that?"

"Yes I can mom. I've been snooping around in his room and discovered that he likes women with bald pussies. Which is why I shave mine and you should do the same. Mom I want him to take my virginity."

"If this goes as planned he will be my first in 19 years."

"Mom are you serious?"

"Yes I am Julia, and before we can put the plan in motion we need to go lingerie shopping."

"Alright let's do this."

After, shaving their pussies smooth Diana and Julia went to a local sex shop. They bought several bra and panty sets. Majority of which are very transparent.

"Mom do you think these will do the trick?"

"Walking around the house in this should give him a permanent hard on."

When they got home they put their plan in motion.

Matthew

My name is Matthew and I'm 21 yrs. old. I live with my mother and sister. For the past two weeks my mother and sister have been acting very strangely. They walk around the house wearing bra and panty sets that I can see through. The doors to the bathroom and their bedrooms are always open When they're changing clothes and taking a shower. It gets weirder late at night. I hear them masturbating and I could have sworn that I heard them say my name. Maybe they're thinking about someone else. It could be that they've taken my advice and started dating. Whatever is going on, I'm sure they'll tell me about it sooner or later. So there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Saturday came again and Matthew was eating cereal in the kitchen. A few minutes later Diana came in and kissed him on the cheek while pressing her tits into his back. While he was washing the dishes Julia came up behind him and did the same. Her hands were very close to his cock. When he turned around, Diana and Julia noticed the bulge in his shorts. That's when they winked at each other. After Matthew left to meet his friends Julia and Diana sat down to talk.

"I think we got him mom."

"I think you're right honey. When he gets back we'll tell him what's going on."

"We should be totally naked when we tell him."

"That's a great idea Julia. Let's get ready to do this."

"Alright mom."

It was 9pm when Matthew came home. He thought Diana and Julia would be asleep by now. When he got into the shower, Diana and Julia snuck into his room and waited by the bed. Matthew walked into his room and was surprised to see his mother and sister naked and on their knees waiting for him.

"What's going on here?" Matthew asked.

"Big brother we want to give you something."

"And what would you like to give me?"

"Your sister and I have decided to come clean about why we've been doing what we were doing over the past week. Julia wants you to take her virginity and I want you to be the first man to fuck me in 19 years."

"To put it simply, we want to be your live in sluts big brother."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, your sister and I will suck no worship your cock anytime you wish day or night. You can fuck our mouth, pussy and ass anytime, anywhere and anyway you want. If you wish, you can cum in our mouth, pussy and ass or on our face and body. If you cum on our face and body, we will wear it until you say otherwise."

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is big brother. When you get home come find us, grab us by the hair, pull us to our knees and force your cock in our mouths and fuck our faces. Don't ask us just do it. You are to do this every time you walk in the house. Now come over here and use your sluts."

Matthew walked up to Diana, grabbed her head and forced his cock, into her mouth. Forcing her to suck his cock. Matthew started fucking her mouth, sending his cock deep inside her throat.

"God big brother that looks so fucking hot. Fuck that slut's throat."

After Julia said that Matthew came hard in his mom's mouth.

"Get on the bed Julia. I want you on your back."

"Yes big brother."

Matthew put Julia's legs on his shoulders and slowly slid his cock inside her wet pussy.

"Don't be gentle big brother. Ram that cock inside my cunt and fuck me hard. Own this pussy big brother because it's yours."

Matthew took Julia's advice and fucked her hard.

"Pop that slut's cherry my son."

"OH MY GOD BIG BROTHER! YOU'RE SO DEEP! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME UNTIL YOU CUM!"

Once Julia said that Matthew came hard triggering Julia's orgasm.

"Mom get on the bed and lay down on your back. Little sister sit on mom's face so she can lick my cum out of your pussy."

"Yes big brother."

Matthew fucked Diana with the same reckless abandon as he did with Julia. This time both Diana and Julia came at the same time. A few seconds later Matthew came hard inside Diana's pussy. Julia sucked every drop of cum from her mom's pussy.

From that moment on they all slept in Diana's king sized bed. Every morning they would wake him up by sucking his cock and balls. Then take turns riding his cock until he was fully awake. Matthew would make them cum by eating their pussies in the kitchen.