All Comments on 'A Mother & Daughter's Desire'

by MR0ROMANTIC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed and just sucked

The back story makes little to no sence, the way the mother and daughter went about seducing the son was rushed as well as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flesh out the story

You need a little more information. Matthew must be a great looking guy... so how about descriptions? Give the older brother, a sexy and masculine guy, a bit of chest hair and abs hair so mom and Julie can trace their fingers through his hair. Hairy legs and thighs aren't bad either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some work needed

1. Your audience is smart enough to figure out who is talking, you don't need to title paragraphs with a person's name.

2. I get that you want to write a story about cum hungry sluts who can't resist this guy, but did you even read it once it was done? There was absolutely no conflict, no anticipation, no conquest. The women simply announced "I'm hot to fuck my son/brother" and then threw themselves at him and he went into alpha male mode and called them sluts and fucked their throats. There wasn't much remotely sexy or erotic about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

An OK paragraph that could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like this one.

A single mother who hasn’t had sex in 19 years as well as a virgin younger sister, both with a mind to seduce the son/brother for the fuck of their lives..

I just wish the story was 5-6 pages longer with a back story and physical description of the mother & daughter as looking like twin sisters.. An adonis son who’s hung like god’s gift and chapters full of sexual adventure for all 3 to get their freak on..

Sounds like the perfect incestuous to fap to day in, day out..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wild mom and daughter

i wish i was there to have you both daily with no mercy snd we do it in every room and you wold be kept naked all the time in the house! care to chat and text me at (347)949-2811

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a beta son who lived with my mother. She helped me be a gem and we would bring men home and share the same bed. We loved laying so we could kiss deeply as we were feeling big hard cocks cumming in us then clean our men and each other. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous