A Mother and Her Son

Story Info
A Mother's Incestuous Curiosity For Her Son.
3.1k words
4.56
28.6k
52
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeanie. Im a 43 yr old single black mother of my 24 yr old son. For several years I chastised myself for my wanton thoughts about my own son, but that didn't change anything. I wondered if there was something wrong with me and if I needed to seek help. Then something happened that changed everything. I was surfing the Internet one day and decided to visit an erotic story site. It was not the first time I had done so, but this time I searched the category for mom/son inceststories. I found several from one particular author and began to read. Before I was very far into the first story I was rubbing my pussy.

The story portrayed a mother similar to me who agonized over her feelings toward her son. Eventually the mother had given in and made love to her son. The story really struck home with me. By my third climax I was exhausted. Still I went to bed that night and masturbated again, this time with Joey, Joey, in the place of the son in the story.

The following day I was reading the stories again and incredibly at the end of the story, the mother became pregnant with her son's child. That was not something I had allowed myself to consider. But it must have been buried somewhere deep in my mind because the thought of being impregnated by my own son excited me like nothing ever had, so much so that I climaxed several more times before I fell into an exhausted sleep.

For the next week, I read more of the author's stories and then looked at the statistic's and comments sections. I was surprised to find that the incest stories were the most downloaded of all stories. In fact, several of this author's incest stories had been downloaded almost two million times each. It occurred to me that there were at least two million people who liked incest stories as I did. When I read the comments I was also surprised that many of them were from women. Some were thanking the author for making them feel like we were not alone and giving them the courage to act on their desires. Suddenly, I too realized that I was not alone.

If all these people found incest exciting, could it be so wrong, I wondered. From there I did more research and found that incest was not as uncommon as many people thought. I found that it had occurred throughout history and in some countries it was rampant. Many of the royalty in Europe were born as a result of incest. Even in the ancient world incest was rampant.

All of this was quite an eye opener for me. After my research I found that I was more excited than before and my dreams and fantasies became very graphic and, of course, always involved Joey. I wrote to the author of the stories and told him of my fantasies. He forwarded me several more stories, which encouraged me to act on my fantasy. I, embolden now, began to plan on how to seduce Joey.

I printed and then left several of the stories lying around to see what happened. Over the next several days I found that the stories had been moved and I was certain that Joey had seen them, if not read them. I was so excited I could have climaxed at a single touch. The following day I grew even bolder and took off my pink panties and left them under the desk where the stories were lying. Later, after Joey had come home and gone to his room, I checked and realized, with great excitement, that my panties were missing.

Later that evening I noticed Joey gazing at me with what might have been desire, but I couldn't be sure. When I went to take shower that night I opened the hamper to throw in my panties and saw the pink panties lying on top. With a trembling hand I reached down and picked them up. I gasped... the crotch was soaked with what had to be sperm. As I stared at what I thought was fresh cum I found my shaking hands bringing the panties closer to my mouth. Suddenly I stuck out my tongue and tasted the creamy liquid. Oh my God, I thought, it is cum.

My hands were trembling as I pulled the panties from my mouth and on impulse stepped into them pulling them up my thighs. A gasp escaped my lips when the sticky fluid reached my black hair pussy mound. I reached down and pressed the sodden crotch to my pussy and then I rushed to my bedroom and threw myself onto the bed. Without closing the door fully I began to masturbate. I pressed the sodden cloth to my swollen pussy as I rubbed my clit.

I could feel Joey's sperm smearing across my smooth flesh and some even drip down my lips. Then I pushed the crotch into my pulsing opening, forcing some of the sperm inside me. The realization that I was pushing live sperm into my unprotected pussy took my over the top. I gasped and moaned as waves of pleasure rushed over me. When one climax ended, another began until I almost passed out.

When I finally recovered and opened my eyes I thought I saw movement outside my door. Could that be Joey, I wondered? Incredibly the thought of that made me slip my hand between my legs and I began all over again.

Several days later I had fallen asleep on the sofa a few minutes before Joey came home. He awoke me with a kiss. I stretched and groaned, saying that my muscles were sore for some reason. Joey smiled and asked if I would like a massage. Of course I said yes, but a bolt of excitement went through me because I knew that the most recent story had a scene where the son had given his mother a massage. I wondered if he had read that part and if so what he was planning. The two of us went upstairs where I got on the bed on my stomach.

"Uh... I can't give you much of a massage with all those clothes on," Joey said.

I giggled and said, "I guess not." With that I stood up and began to unbutton my blouse. I saw Joey's eyes on me as I slowly opened my blouse to reveal my white bra. The bra was rather thin and I knew that my brown nipples could be seen through the gauzy material. Instead of being shy I thrust my chest out slightly and felt a chill of excitement. That made my nipples even harder. Now they were obvious and poking through the material. I felt my pussy begin to swell with excitement. My hands slowly went to my skirt but then I hesitated. "Uh... should I pull my skirt up or..."

Joey didn't let me finish and said, "Take it off."

I was trembling as I tried to unbutton the fastener on my skirt. After several attempts I got it lose and then unzipped the zipper. I turned around to hide my flushed face as I dropped the skirt to my feet and stepped out of it. Feeling Joey's eyes on my ass made my pussy quiver and I worried that my panties were getting wet.

I knew my panties had slipped between my cheeks so I reached back and pulled them out, smoothing the thin material over my ass cheeks. Because the material of my panties was so thin

I knew that when I turned around Joey would be able to see the outline of my hairy pussy. In fact, like my ass, the panties had slipped between my lips, which I didn't remove. I turned around to face Joey. A chill of excitement rushed through me when I saw his eyes dart from my tits to my pussy. The room grew quiet as the sexual tension rose quickly. "Uh... you want me on my stomach first?" I asked, breaking the silence.

Joey's mouth opened but he didn't answer.

I let him stare for a moment more and then quietly climbed onto the bed and lay down on my stomach. I felt the weight of Joey as he climbed onto the bed too and then straddled me, like in the story, almost sitting on my waist. I jumped at the first touch of Joey's hands on my flesh. He began by slowly massaging my shoulders and then worked down my spine.

"This is getting in the way," he said as he pulled on the back of my bra strap and let it snap back. Then without asking he began opening the clasp.

I tried to control my breathing as I felt the elastic spring free and flip to the side. But Joey didn't stop there. He tugged at my shoulder straps until I rose up and allowed him to remove the bra and toss it to the floor. Now I was topless with Joey straddling my back. I could feel my heart beating hard as my nipples rubbed against the blanket under me. I moaned as Joey began to massage my back again, slowly working down my spine. When he could go no lower he moved until he was straddling my thighs. Suddenly I felt his hands on my panties and he began to tug. Oh my God,

I thought, he's pulling my panties down. Almost without thinking I lifted my hips and allowed Joey to take my panties off. Now I was totally naked and trembling.

"I love your ass," Joey whispered so softly that I could barely hear him. But I had heard him and my pussy throbbed.

"Oh God, Joey,"

I gasped as his hands came down to my ass cheeks and he began to massage them. He squeezed and kneaded my soft ass flesh for a long time. Then I felt him pulling my cheeks apart and suddenly I knew he could see everything. My son was staring at my asshole and my half hidden pussy. I could feel juice seeping from between my now swollen pussy lips. I held my breath when I felt Joey's fingers slipping down my cheeks until the tips of his fingers were almost touching my rear hole.

Then he moved a little lower, brushing his fingers against my outer lips. Again I gasped. For a second I thought he was going to slip a finger into me. If he had I knew I would have climaxed. But instead he moved lower on my thighs, pushing them further apart. I felt incredibly exposed at that moment, but also incredibly excited.

Then I felt something. It was gentle and light. Oh my God, he's kissing my legs, I's mind screamed. Even if I wanted I couldn't stop him now. My legs moved apart involuntarily as Joey began to kiss the back of my leg, moving slowly upward. He paused at the sensitive area behind my knees before moving higher. Soon he was near my ass cheeks again. Another gasp escaped my lips when his mouth and then tongue touched my trembling ass cheeks. He kissed and licked the hot flesh until I could take no more. I twisted and then flipped over until I was on my back. I started up at Joey who had a smile on his face. For a moment no one spoke. I allowed Joey to stare at my nakedness.

Then I reached up and grabbed his arms.

"Kiss me," I whispered. To I the words sounded like they were coming from someone else. I knew I couldn't be telling Joey to kiss me. But I was, and he did kiss me.

A moment later our lips were locked together. I wasn't sure whose tongue entered whose mouth first, but within a moment it didn't matter. Their lips and tongues were dueling as they gasped for breath. I felt Joey's hand cover one tit. I wanted him to suck it but I didn't want to break the kiss. It was the sweetest and best kiss I had ever experienced. It made my head spin and my pussy quiver. Joey squeezed my nipples until they were rock hard. Then he pulled away breathlessly.

"You want me to suck your tits, Mom?"

"Oh God, yes, please,"

I gasped. Suddenly there was no going back. I knew I could not stop him from making love to me now. All thoughts were washed away and another gasp escaped my lips as Joey's mouth found my hard pink nipple. I pulled his head tight and pressed my flesh into his devouring mouth. He sucked one nipple until it was throbbing and then moved to the other. I's chest heaved upward as Joey kneaded and sucked my tit. He moved his face between the two large orbs and began to lick there. Then he was sucking the other tit again. From one to the other he traveled until both tits were soaked with his saliva.

I was boiling hot and I had to have him. I no longer cared if it was right or wrong. I pushed him away. With my face a mask of wanton lust I said, "Joey, I want you. Take your clothes off. I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck your mother, Joey?"

"Oh God, Mom, you don't know how long I have fantasized about you saying those words." With that Joey jumped up and stripped in record time.

I gasped when I saw his virile and rock hard brown cock spring from his shorts. It was bigger than I imagined. The head was swollen and red and his balls were churning. I watched as he walked closer to the bed, his cock bouncing up and down hypnotically. God, this is Joey, I thought, and I am going to fuck him. I opened my arms to him. He crawled onto the bed and quickly positioned himself between my legs. Then he leaned down and kissed me again, pressing his body to my tits. When he pulled away he lifted his hips up and looked down at me.

"Take my cock and put it in your pussy," he said.

I, trembling at his words, reached between them and found his pulsing cock. I moved it up and down between my wet and swollen hair covered pussy lips and gasped out a moan of pleasure. Then I put the head at the entrance of my pussy. I looked up at Joey and almost screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh God, Joey fuck your mother!!!"

Joey pushed down, forcing his cock into my waiting pussy.

"Joooeeyyyy" I screamed as his long cock went all the way into me in one movement... all the way to the bottom. It took my breath away. I grabbed his ass and held him tight as my hips bucked upward, forcing his cock even harder to the bottom of my canal. I held him deep for a moment until I could catch my breath. Then I let go. He knew what to do. I felt his sweet cock slipping out of me, only to plunge back in quickly. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me."

"Oh God, Mom, I'm fucking you. It's not a dream. I'm really fucking you," Joey moaned as he began to pump into his mother.

"Yes, yes, you are fucking your mother and I loves it. I have dreamed of this for so long. Fuck me hard, baby."

I joined Joey's plunging hips and moved my hips upward to take each downward stroke. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but was afraid the neighbors would hear, so I whimpered and cried out in pleasure.

The room quickly filled with the grunts and groans of the two lovers. Our hips slapped together and there was a sucking noise as I's wet pussy produced more and more juice. I was overcome with love and passion. My head spun and my body trembled. I'm really fucking Joey, I thought. That thought was more than I could take and my body began to convulse. My head felt like it was going to explode as a kaleidoscope of colors flashed behind my tightly closed eyes. I pushed upward one last time, taking Joey's cock as deeply as possible.

Suddenly I was climaxing. It started in my toes and rushed up my body to explode in my head as wave after wave of pleasure racked my very soul. It could have been more than one climax, or it could have been one very long one. It went on and on. Somewhere in the distance I heard Joey saying something but I couldn't make it out. I heard it again and I knew what he was saying.

"Mom, can I cum in you? I'm getting close."

The words exploded in I's mind. My son wanted to cum in my pussy. That incredible thought prolonged I's climax. Those were the words I had heard a thousand times in my fantasies, and now Joey was actually uttering them. In my mind I thought I had answered him, but it must have been only in my mind because he asked again.

"Oh God, Mom, can I cum in you?"

"Yessssss," I screamed. "Cum in me, fill me with your sweet cum, baby."

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg," Joey screamed.

When I felt Joey's balls explode and begin to spew his hot seed into me I started to climax again. I could feel his hot and virile sperm pumping into my unprotected pussy. It was all I had dreamed for so many months. My son was pumping his hot cum into my pussy for real... it was no dream. I knew his potent sperm was blasting deeply into me, so deep that there would be no stopping it if there were an egg waiting there to be fertilized.

"Oh Joey, oh Joey," I gasped.

Finally, Joey pulled back with exhaustion and his cock slipped out. He looked down and gasped when he saw his thick sperm trickling from his mother's open pussy.

"Look at what you did to me," I said with a smile. "My pussy is filled with your cum. I love it."

"I love you, Mom," Joey whispered.

"I love you too Joey," I returned and pulled him to me for a long, slow kiss. As we kissed is cock slipped easily into my very soggy pussy.