The College Road Trip

Story Info
A road trip forever alters Liam's relationship with his mom.
6.3k words
4.56
82.1k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liam? Are you ready yet? We've got to shake a leg now before rush hour kicks in."

"Yes, mom," Liam shouted back, wincing as he stretched under his bed, attempting to curl his fingers around the spare computer cables that remained just out of reach. Shoving his body beneath the small gap, he finally snatched the cables and pulled himself free, looking a little worse for wear. He tossed them at the already brimming cardboard box sat next to his bedroom door, dropping them next to the rest of the devices he intended to bring with him.

Liam brushed the dust and lint off his shirt and pants, taking a brief moment to just look around, taken aback by how bare his bedroom looked, lacking the clutter and unique decorations that had made it so familiar to him. The rest of his essentials had already been stowed away in his parent's car, packed and ready for their college-bound journey. His excitement to get away from home was quickly replaced by a tinge nostalgia, memories of the time he had spent with his friends, rainy days spent on his games console. Leaving his childhood home behind wasn't as simple as he had first believed, but the allure of freedom from rules and curfews dulled any remaining worries. With a final glance, Liam stalked over to the box and retrieved it, rushing down the stairs and onto the landing, peering around in search of his mother.

"Mom? I thought you said we had to leave straight away? This box is killing me," Liam grunted, lifting his knee up to prevent the box from slipping any further downwards, growing concerned by the way the corners of the flimsy cardboad started to bulge. "And I think it might be about ready to explode if I can't find somewhere to put it soon."

"We are, hun, just give me a minute," she replied, rustling around in the living room, just out of sight of Liam.

Twisting his wrist, Liam looked at his watch and observed the seconds ticking by. It didn't come as a surprise when one minute became two, then soon bloated to well over ten before he finally heard his mom making her approach. Liam reached out to the door latch and unlocked it, ready to step out and ditch the heavy box, but the appearance of his mom in the living room doorway was enough ignore the pain shooting along his arms.

Melissa Bryon had always made for a stunning sight, even in her late thirties. She stood at just under six-feet, possessing a statuesque physique that would have earned her a place on any runway, with wavy, voluminous brunette hair that spiralled across her slender shoulders and poured down her back. Liam wasn't oblivious to his mother's beauty, had been a constant source of embarrassment over the years. His friends constantly teased him about the sorts of things they'd like to do to her if they ever had the chance, an issue only exacerbated by her proclivity for wearing outfits that flaunted her figure. He could never be sure whether she knew what sort of effect her outfits had on his friends, but he certainly felt the result of them.

But her appearance in the doorway took her typically daring style up a notch, even taking Liam by surprise. Fitting the summer season, his mom had opted for a pair of Daisy Dukes that conformed to her hips as though they had been painted on, leaving her toned legs largely exposed to the morning glow pouring through the windows. She wore a short sleeve tartan blouse that she had tightly tied around her stomach, ensuring that it was snugly wrapped around the swell of her breasts. A pair of her favourite black Louboutin platform heels pushed her well beyond six-feet, amplifying the muscles in her legs, forcing her rear to become more pronounced. Liam struggled and failed to stop himself from goggling, something that didn't go unnoticed by her.

"I take it that it's a bit eye catching?" Melissa giggled, turning around to show off the back, kicking her leg back joyously.

"Yeah, a bit," Liam coughed, blinking hard to pull his gaze away from her, doing his best to find the plain white ceiling above as interesting as possible. "Why exactly are you dressed like that?"

"Because it's summer? Because we're heading off to college? C'mon, Liam, I'm not ready yet to become an old fuddy-duddy just because you're flying the nest. Sometimes, I just want to feel a little...sexy. With your dad stuck at work on today of all days, it gives me an excuse to be a little provocative," Melissa smirked when she spotted the rosy tinge on her son's upturned cheeks. "It's always nice to be checked out once in a while."

"Too much information," Liam choked, reaching back to pull open the front door, getting some relief in the form of a rare cool breeze from the summer air, "I really think we need to get a move on, otherwise we're goinf to spend the next few hours crawling along in a traffic jam."

"Changing the subject, are we?" Melissa teased, grabbing her keys from her purse, giving Liam's hair a playful ruffle as she strutted outside. "Come on then, my eager little beaver, let's get you off to college."

Liam followed behind, using his foot to pull the door shut. He heard the rapid chirping of his mother's black Mercedes as she remotely unlocked it, with the trunk automatically opening for him. It took a bit of shifting and reorganising of the boxes already packed inside to make some space, but with some force he was able to make enough space to pack away the last box, much to the relief of his aching arms. Rounding the car, Liam prepared to open up the passenger side door, only to find his mom with one foot already planted inside the footwell, resting an arm along the roof.

"Er, what's going on?" Liam asked. "I thought you were driving me?"

"It's your first day of college, Liam, you don't get another chance to make a good first impression. You have to make a statement when you arrive, to turn up in style," Melissa jingled her keys and tossed them at Liam, which he only just managed to catch, "I think the girls there might be interested in a man rolling up in a new Mercedes. Who knows, maybe you'll end up with a phone number or two?"

"Thanks, mom," Liam replied with an excited grin, wasting no time in dashing over to the driver's side, sliding into the seat with a degree of reverence, lacing his fingers around the leather-bound steering wheel. He slotted the key into the ignition and gave it a short twist, listening to the engine roaring to life, enhanced by the gentle pressure of his foot against the pedal. "You know dad would kill me if he knew I was about to take this thing for a ride?"

"Then it's a good thing he's at work. Hold on for a second," Melissa settled into the passenger seat, leaning across to reach the central console. Before Liam could disengage the brake, she flipped a pair of switches, causing the roof to slide back, disappearing back into its protective housing, exposing the pair to the beating sun. Retrieving a pair of designer sunglasses from the glovebox, Melissa put them on and flashed Liam with a blinding white smile, visibly excited by the vibrations being generated by the powerful engine. "I can't think of anything better than barreling down the highway with the top down, but I've never had the chance to actually do it. Come on, hun, let's see what this thing can really do. Give it some gas!"

"You don't need to tell me twice," Liam laughed as he released the brake, dropping his foot in an instant, sending the car flying out of the driveway and onto the residential road, slicing through the quiet September morning with the squealing of the Mercedes's tyres.

Avoiding being swept up by the initial excitement of getting behind the wheel of his mom's car, Liam made sure to be more cautious when he weaved his way through the town, having seen his friends pulled over enough times for the lightest of reasons to know just how overzealous the local police department could be. Again, a wave of nostalgia washed over him as he passed by the local landmarks that had been a fixture of his childhood. He wasn't quite leaving his town for the last time, but it didn't feel too far from it.

Fortunately, Liam didn't have to wait long before he could direct the car onto the on-ramp, finding himself riding along the open highway, allowing him to really open up the Mercedes, spurred on by the delighted laughter of his mother. Liam listened to the wind rushing past them, still amazed that his mom trusted him enough to put such an expensive purchase through its paces. It was a far cry from the beaten up second-hand clunkers he was used to riding around in with his friends, especially after making it more than five miles without having to pull over due to a mechanical fault of sorts.

Despite being distracted by his driving, still being cautious when it came to manoeuvring by the heavy haulers trundling along with them, Liam found himself falling into a back and forth conversation with his mom, mainly focused on what he could expect from the year ahead based on her own college experience. It was an informative discussion, with Liam only half paying attention to it as he weaved between the lanes, keeping his eye on the large road signs overhead and constantly checking the navigation system to make sure that he didn't accidentally end up on the wrong route.

However, that changed completely when he watched her from the corner of his eye when she manipulated the mechanism found at the side of her seat, using it to roll it back as far as it could go along its rail, giving her enough space to lift her long legs up and rest them upon the dashboard, crossing them at the ankle. She gently tapped her heels in the air, lost in her own world as she stared at the cityscape encasing the highway, drumming her manicured nails against the vinyl door card.

A brief silence set in as they approached the halfway point of their journey, letting Liam fully enjoy the feeling of being behind the wheel of such a powerful vehicle, but that didn't prevent his eyes from occasionally moving sideways, glancing at the sheen of his mom's legs, tracing them towards her almost fully displayed thighs. He gave his head a subtle shake, reminding himself of the inherent wrongness of gazing at his mom in such a way, no matter how much of a tantalising sight she knowingly presented.

Liam had always been able to acknowledge how attractive his mother was, he was very used to her drawing eyes wherever she went, even recalling one of his softball games where the dads in attendance spent more time eyeing her up than watching their own kids. It was a fact of his life that he had long accepted, developing a thick skin to lessen the blow of the lewd comments the guys at his school would make, learning to return with equally sharp barbs. But just because he was so quick to shut down their indecent fantasies, that didn't mean he didn't share such thoughts; to a certain extent at least.

"So, are you still with Isabella?" Liam snapped out of his train of thought, turning to see his mom looking at him, with her sunglasses lowered far enough on the bridge of her nose for him to see her honey-brown eyes.

"Hmm? What?" Liam babbled, almost losing control when he looked back at the road, panicking about the possibility of having been caught staring. "Sorry, I was a little pre-occupied."

"Uh-huh, I could tell," Melissa winked, clasping her hands across her knee. "I was talking about Isabella, you two were going steady during those last two months of high school. Are you still going out? Or have you decided against the whole long distance thing?"

"Ah, well, we kinda broke up," Liam answered awkwardly. "I tried to get up with...stuff with her. But it never went beyond making out in the backseat of my car and copping a feel whenever things got hot and heavy. Took a bit of time to find out that she was saving herself for marriage, turns out that her family were a little more conservative than I first thought. I didn't find out that her dad was a deacon until the day we broke things off."

"Are you telling me that you've had somewhat of a drought these last few months?" Melissa uttered a mocking gasp. "And there was me thinking that the two of you were going at it like rabbits whenever you were locked away in your bedroom."

"Yeah," Liam appeared sheepish. "It turned out when she said she wanted to go upstairs and 'study' with me, she meant that in the literal sense."

"My word, Liam, you must be terribly pent up," Melissa teased. "Going so much as a week without sex at your age would have been enough to drive me crazy. You must be about ready to pop."

"It's fine. Besides, it's like you said, there must be a ton of girls at college to choose from," Liam shrugged, again finding his gaze wandering off to the passenger's side. "I've been patient for this long, I figure that I can wait for another few hours. Or days. Or weeks."

"Really?" Melissa asked with blatant scepticism. "Is that why you've been staring at my legs for the best part of a half hour?"

"What? I wasn't," Liam paled, feeling as if his worst nightmare had effectively become a reality, "I really wasn't. I was just...I don't know what I was doing."

"You can stop freaking out, Liam, you don't have to worry," Melissa comforted him, dragging her feet back off the dashboard, swinging them down to the footwell. She shifted in her seat and moved over to Liam, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's only natural, you've spent so long going without any sort of physical relief, it was inevitable that you would start eyeing up the most readily available woman in your life."

"It's not like that. At least, I don't think it is," Liam replied, frustrated by the sudden absence of any rational thought, "I couldn't help myself. I'll admit, the whole thing -- or lack of anything -- with Isabella has left me a needier than usual. I've spent almost my entire life watching people practically salivating over you, maybe I just couldn't help myself from looking. I'm sorry."

"Listen to me, Liam Thomas Bryon, you have nothing to apologise for. If anything, I'm the one who's guilty of attracting those eyes of yours," Melissa smiled warmly, glad to hear a quiet laugh from her son in response, "I know I can be risqué when it comes to my fashion habits. But to tell you the truth, I'm not ashamed of it. I've known since I was your age just how attractive I am, and I've never made an attempt to hide it. Why should I? If people are going to stare at me no matter what I wear, I may as wear whatever takes my fancy. You were simply acting on your natural urges, looking at a woman who wants to be looked at. Okay?"

"I suppose your're right," Liam nodded sharply, feeling his mom's hand moving along his arm, gradually finding itself propped up against his lap, dangerously close to the crevice between his thighs. "To be honest, I'm just surprised that you're so at ease with it. When you caught me staring, I thought for sure that you were going to shove me in front of a speeding truck."

"That would be difficult, given that you're the driver and still wearing your seatbelt," Melissa joked, shuffling further towards Liam, until she was sat just at the very edge of her own seat, pressing her hip against the center console. "Besides, maybe I like having the undivided attention of such a strapping younger man? A woman needs to have her ego fed every so often, especially one standing on the edge of the big 4-0. The question is, did you ever have thoughts about me that went beyond appreciative staring? Did you ever imagine these silky legs spending some time in the air, with a certain young man wedged between them?"

"I shouldn't really say," Liam began, aware that such thoughts had in fact been plaguing him as of late, with the absence of Isabella only cementing his improper desires for his mom.

"But you can, it's just us here, hun," Melissa continued, sliding her hand along the curve of his thigh, bumping her fingers against the front of his sensible slacks. "I'm the one person on this planet that you can confide in without fear of judgment or a violation of trust. Whatever you say, it will always stay between the two of us. So, have these thoughts of yours ever been more...physically driven? Hmm? Have you ever wondered if you could do something more than stare?"

"Sometimes," Liam admitted, recalling the number of fantasies he had during his more desperate, with his mind drifting towards images of his scantily clad mother, writhing as a man who wasn't his father pummeled into her non-stop, moaning as he pushed her to a bone-shaking climax. But in recent weeks, the faceless man had started to form a distinct appearance, one that Liam instantly recognised as his own. It was a heart stopping revelation for him, but one that invoked an emotional response unlike any other. "They sort of started around about the time I broke up with Isabella. I tried to stop them, but no matter who I tried to envision instead, my fantasies kept conjuring up thoughts of you."

"See? Your mind immediately moved on to the next woman in your life to occupy those fantasies. All those things you believed you would get do at some point with Isabella, suddenly you discovered that I had taken her place," Melissa said knowingly, placing her palm flat against Liam's crotch, making a sound he had never heard her make in his life when she felt his growing tent. "What did you picture the two of us doing, hun? Be honest, I don't want you to feel that you have to have anything back from me."

"I, uhh. Well, the usual things. Having you..." Liam's eyes travelled down to his groin, shivering when his mom's fingers began circling his tent, tapping the stretched zipper as they went. With his focus split between driving and his mother's actions, Liam found it nearly impossible to formulate proper sentences, his mind became a hive of chaotic thoughts and ideas. "Y'know."

"Sucking your cock?" another melodious laugh trickled from her glossy, red-painted lips when the heaviest blush she had ever seen Liam display appeared. Her index finger flicked the zipper tab, before going as far as to push it down, far enough to enable the hard cock hiding beneath the material to slowly burst free. "Again, you don't have to feel ashamed for having these thoughts. Was there anything else? Did you ever imagine us doing more than foreplay?"

"Y-Yes," Liam muttered, struggling to keep his eyes locked on the asphalt ahead when he felt his mother's fingers closing around his throbbing member, drawing out the first droplets of pre-ejaculate. Fear of discovery had dissipated in a flash, aided by the gentle pumps of his mom's hand, using his cum to lubricate his shaft until it glistened. "I wondered what it would have been like to...fuck you. To be the one that gets to slide into you, anytime I wanted."

"Oh my," Melissa purred, nuzzling agonisingly close to Liam, making sure the distance was short enough for him to smell her perfume. Her hand swirled with each pump, squeezing his thick pole with her dainty fingers, brushing up against his scrotum, pushing Liam further and further each time. "Are you sure that's what you want? To stuff this deliciously big cock into the your mother? Could you really bring yourself to do such a thing?"

"I-I think..." Liam narrowly missed a pick-up truck that had attempted to merge into his lane, earning a stream of expletives and a middle finger from its driver.

He could feel his lust bubbling beyond control, severely impacting his capacity to keep the car moving in a straight line. He knew she wanted him, there was no question of it, not after going as far as to lovingly jerk him off him in such an open manner. And there could be no denial of his own desire for his mom, with fantasies stretching as far back as he could remember spurring him on, screaming at him to take the opportunity that had once seemed completely unfathomable.

But a chance soon presented itself as he reached the final off-ramp, reaching the outskirts of the college town. In the distance, he spotted an abandoned gas station just out of the way, appearing as though it hadn't been in use since the turn of the century. Graffiti and debris littered the small forecourt, it's windows had long since been shattered by rocks pelted at them by the local kids. A small cement store just about remained standing after years of abuse from the locals and weather-borne erosion, surrounded by the overgrowth of weeds and thorny vines that had sprouted from the cracked tarmac and crawled up the vividly spray-painted walls. It was an entirely seedy location, one befitting the equally seedy plan forming in the mind of the lust-addled Liam.

12